Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33124 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by fero007: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Ibadan has more research institutes, more social amenities, more economically viable than onitsha and Akwa combined. You and i know the amenities aren’t the same. It’s only Lagos and Ogun with more industries than Oyo State In Nigeria not anambra

well i prefer staying ibadan to anambra though

while ibadan is more productive, anambra is more commercial

ibadan has more funspots I know

but don't underrate anambra if uve not been there, it's not only pure water industries that are there o, there are many billion naira industries there, they ve very good roads n amenities, n d place is more bustling than ibadan
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
fero007:

well i prefer staying ibadan to anambra though

while ibadan is more productive, anambra is more commercial

ibadan has more funspots I know

but don't underrate anambra if uve not been there, it's not only pure water industries that are there o, there are many billion naira industries there, they ve very good roads n amenities, n d place is more bustling than ibadan
Yea there are companies in anambra but ibadan is more productive. What people don’t understand is that productivity is not only about industries. What of private enterprises. Research institutes. There are so many professionals in Ibadan. So many. You may not know because ibadan is big.

Even some ibadan indigenes don’t know some places in Ibadan. I told someone, my boss who said there is no place he doesn’t know in Ibadan. I asked him if he knows where rcc is in Ibadan. He said he doesn’t know rcc has office in Ibadan when the same rcc has been in Ibadan for so many years because there mechanical plant is in Ibadan before moniya. You see that’s one of my points. There are some places that if you don’t ask, you wouldn’t know even if you have been in Ibadan for 20 years.

Modified: anambra can’t be more bustling than Ibadan.
Do you know the activities that go on around challenge, ring road, oluyole axis to oluyole extension?
If anambra is more bustling, then it should have population more close to Oyo State. But it doesn’t
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by fero007: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Yea there are companies in anambra but ibadan is more productive. What people don’t understand is that productivity is not only about industries. What of private enterprises. Research institutes. There are so many professionals in Ibadan. So many. You may not know because ibadan is big.

Even some ibadan indigenes don’t know some places in Ibadan. I told someone, my boss who said there is no place he doesn’t know in Ibadan. I asked him if he knows where rcc is in Ibadan. He said he doesn’t know rcc has office in Ibadan when the same rcc has been in Ibadan for so many years because there mechanical plant is in Ibadan before moniya. You see that’s one of my points. There are some places that if you don’t ask, you wouldn’t know even if you have been in Ibadan for 20 years.

Modified: anambra can’t be more bustling than Ibadan.
Do you know the activities that go on around challenge, ring road, oluyole axis to oluyole extension?
If anambra is more bustling, then it should have population more close to Oyo State. But it doesn’t

do you know what is population density? oyo has more population than anambra cos it's size is bout 6times that of anambra, but for it's small size it's very populated, that's why it's more crowded
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
fero007:

do you know what is population density? oyo has more population than anambra cos it's size is bout 6times that of anambra, but for it's small size it's very populated, that's why it's more crowded
Yes i know about the size but I’m talking of population here not population desnsity. For example lagos has small landmass but high population. What caused anambra own is because indigenes don’t stay there that much compared to ibadan. So many of my friends are in ibadan. Only few travelled to Lagos for job. So many are still in Ibadan which the same cannot be said about anambra. That’s why
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Ritchiee: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Thanks. But that award is not really Nobel prize.

It is the highest and most powerful award for Agriculture in the world just like the Nobel prize.
It is an equivalent of the Nobel because Nobel has no award for Agric per se.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by tck2000(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
noise
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Babacele: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Orpe7:
Ogun state is the one not taking the advantage
who says? do you know how many companies opening in Ogun with relatively cheap costs and selling in Lagos? They are taking advantage but just need to do more.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ForumNL(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister / Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.