Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

3 Things That Will Amaze You In Nigerian Traditional Weddings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things That Will Amaze You In Nigerian Traditional Weddings (282 Views)

Observation During Traditional Weddings. / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Meet The Man With The Largest PENIS In History: The Size Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Will Amaze You In Nigerian Traditional Weddings by AJIKOLA: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2019
Have you withnessed or been to a nigerian traditional wedding before?

I know you should have attended a traditional wedding in nigeria before or if its the other way round, don't worry as i will just be covering every detail you would want to know about about a nigerian traditional wedding.

Nigerian traditional weddings are beautiful ceremonies to attend because of the things that come with it. The blaring music, different types of foods and drinks, the accessories and clothings that are worn to such occassions. Without much further ado nigerian traditional weddings are one of such ceremonies that shows the rich culture and heritage of the nigerian population.

To read more on this click here: https://oweawayoruba..com/2019/01/nigerian-traditional-wedding-how-its.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up / Have You Ever Asked ''When Will He Propose''? / All Future Husband Should Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.