Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (45529 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by nairalee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
We're just entering a new year 2019 and some people want to take us back to 1920.

Please MURIC if you don't like what the govt is doing just jejely go to sambisa and form your own republic. I guarantee you we will not come and disturb u.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
The yoruba race needs to call for stakeholders meeting asap. We are fast loosing it.

10 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Arysexy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeew Terrorists!

Be informed that Christian new year is actually in December which is Advent.

So take Ur useless rants elsewhere, anuofia!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by IsaAbubakar: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Stalwert:
[s]

it seems you have not eat since morning? that is why you keep quoting me and repeating same meaningless post.

oya take buy N50 Garri and N20 sugar.oya say thank you!
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by frankfrancis871: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Oh you brothers Jihad is calling, oh you sisters Jihad is calling! This nonsense must stop, foolgeria must be an islamic state! Insha Allahu mohammadu buhari!

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by boxypane(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
MURIC and their kpomo mouthed leader. Must they talk? Lousy set.
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by VictorRomanov: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
How is January 1 a Christian holiday? I usually dont chook my mouth is this kind of matter, but this reeks of both foolishness and ignorance.

19 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by kunmiiii: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
This MURIC keep giving their Religion a bad name with intolerant statements like this!!

The statement sounds very fanatical and hateful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by gurunlocker: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
So New Year holiday is now Christian holiday?

Because we celebrate it doesn't mean it's a Christian holiday. If you don't want it, then go to work!

Christians only just pray from December 31st to January 1st, prayer is our weapon..

In my area, there are a lot of mosque which observe their own "passover night" also. What do we call that?

These guys are just not tolerant with anything! I just wish we can go our separate ways.

These same people will tell you Mohammed doesn't celebrate his birthday, but we now have public holiday to celebrate Mohammed birthday. Does Christians groan about that? shocked

15 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Chukazu: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Always getting involved in trivia issues.
You will never hear them condemn the detention Of El ZakZaky by Buhari

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Sleekfingers: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
The traditionalists too are marginalized.... Give them public holidays too...

I am sick and tired of these two useless religions.. Christianity and Islam...

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by nkwuocha: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
This anti Christ people again!!!
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by ZombieTAMER: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Demmzy15:
Three confused Igbo Christians, they aren't even sure of the status of Igbo Muslims. One says they don't exist at all, another says they exist but are negligible and other says what I see are immigrants not Igbos.
Pathetic confused animals....Igbo Muslims Amaka

Mr Black forehead ..... Have you seen one yourself on the forum...

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Rindo69: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mumuric.... also known as Association of Yoruba Muslims; a group seriously seeking relevance but largely ignored by the Northern Muslims.

Please shut up and stop being stupid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by eyeview: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerians should ponder over this.
Britain is a Christian nation (especially at the precolonial days). They colonised Nigeria and yet left Islam to be till today.

Now ask yourself, "If Nigeria is colonised by an Islamic nation, will they allow Christianity to be?"

And yet they claim the religion of peace.

Most of these fools spewing this trash, their kids are in UK, USA and other European nations "balling" .

20 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Orpe7(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
CRAZE, I REPEAT CRAZE DEY UNA HEAD. NA EVERYTHIG THIS YEYE MUMURIC GO REACT TO.
I BET SOME MUSLIMS WILL BE ASHAMED OF THIS MAN ALREADY SEF

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by pek(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Growing in your Yoruba Muslim imagination. Igbo muslims if any are not up to 0.000000001% of Igbo population.
I have never met one myself
That you have not met one Igbo Muslim does not mean they don't exist. In certain parts of Enugu State, the Muslim population is about 6.8% while 13% are traditionalists.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Orpe7(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
eyeview:
Nigerians should ponder over this.
Britain is a Christian nation (especially at the precolonial days). They colonised Nigeria and yet left Islam to be till today.

Now ask yourself, "If Nigeria is colonised by an Islamic nation, will they allow Christianity to be?"

And yet they claim the religion of peace.

Most of these fools spewing this trash, their kids are in UK, USA and other European nations "balling" .

You have a point. Even when the days of radical christmas, they would have wiped out this islamist but they didnt

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by teufelein(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
i don't see any trouble here; people will get extra day off job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by hisexcellency34: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ogun kill Muric

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by sangresan(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishaq Akintola is a bastard .....He is a disgrace to the Yoruba race home and abroad...

So, we should be celebrating the new year according to the Hijrah calendar as if Saudi Arabia colonised Nigeria....Because I don't see the sense in what this fool of a professor said.

14 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by musa234(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who is this muric man, the new year is ccelebrated by everyone including traditionalist.If you talk about western calender, what calender do you muric use in fixing date for your functions. Muric please stop bringing bad name upon Islam.

8 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by OBAGADAFFI: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Ubiudumo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
What rubbish did this irrelevant nonentity just spew cry cry[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by fasho01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who even takes this fanatic muric serious sef

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Skmoda360(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Racoon:
This SW caliphate wannabe terrorist that is not even permitted to announce the sighting of the moon So of all the many ills of this catastrophic government, this is the only issue of uttermost relevance to him

That nigga ain't a south westerner he is a Yoruba from north central....that's why we called Yoruba from that side as bastard....

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Orpe7(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Its Jan 1 of a new year!
Idiot, why tie it to christianity. Everyone all over the year welcomes a new date in a new year so what the fuzz.
Mr Craze Craze

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Orpe7(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Skmoda360:

That nigga ain't a south westerner he is a Yoruba from north central....that's why we called Yoruba from that side as bastard....

Looooooooooool. Baba u wan crack my rib ni grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Skmoda360(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
chinjo:
Nigerian government should start looking at this prof closely o. He is a terrorist in the making.
The man is a psycho to the core...

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by funshint(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
No problem...abeg na who no need extra holiday. Abeg mk dem give them joor. Let peace reign!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.