Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (45531 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by diadem10: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
This is something I dislike about Yoruba Christians. Whenever there's any mention of Muslims being the majority in Yorubaland, they get furious and begin listing cities just to console themselves and indirectly claim majority. Now lemme restate the facts clearly for you here, the only states with majority Christians are Ondo and Ekiti States and Muslims make up a large minority here. Muslims are majority in Kwara, Lagos, Oyo, Osun and it's a tie in Ogun. So stop these rhetorics of seeing ourselves as humanity, the Pentecostal churches have divided the Yorubas, and there's an Islamic awakening in Yorubaland. We cannot be deceived again, you claim togetherness but at the back stab is when we request for our rights.
See this one? Who told you Kwarans are Yoruba? Fulani slaves want to become Yoruba so bad. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Demmzy15(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
diadem10:

See this one? Who told you Kwarans are Yoruba? Fulani slaves want to become Yoruba so bad. Yeye dey smell.
This undercover potor, why are you stalking me? grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by diadem10: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
You aint Yoruba and should stop speaking for us. You and your mumuric can go lick Fulani ass for I care. Just leave Yoruba out of your gibberish. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by diadem10: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
You aint Yoruba and should stop speaking for us. You and your mumuric can go lick Fulani ass like the typical slave for I care. Just leave Yoruba out of your gibberish. Shikena.
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by D1official: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
Stop deceiving yourself Igbo Christian, The Igbos aren't 99% Christians, there's is a large growing minority of Igbo Muslims. Stop lying! grin tongue
In your village.
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by D1official: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
Stop deceiving yourself Igbo Christian, The Igbos aren't 99% Christians, there's is a large growing minority of Igbo Muslims. Stop lying! grin tongue
In your village.Igbo's and Islam are mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by ABUPHARM(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
eyeview:
Nigerians should ponder over this.
Britain is a Christian nation (especially at the precolonial days). They colonised Nigeria and yet left Islam to be till today.

Now ask yourself, "If Nigeria is colonised by an Islamic nation, will they allow Christianity to be?"

And yet they claim the religion of peace.

Most of these fools spewing this trash, their kids are in UK, USA and other European nations "balling" .
Only an ignorant and unexposed fellow will subscribe to this gibberish you came up with. To debunk your stereotype about Muslims.They (Muslims) ruled India for one thousand years yet they didn't force Islam on anyone neither do they wipe out Christians. I think you should ponder more on this instead of making baseless assumptions.

Now if Christians had the privilege to rule for a millennium will they allow Islam to be?
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by budex007: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ahahahahahah
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by budex007: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who dm hlp
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by nwanyionitsha: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
You're crazy, how on earth do you expect me to know the ethnicity of over a million Muslims on nairaland? Many are guests and just mere viewers, but I've spotted an Akwa Ibom tho. I know many Igbo Muslims on facebook, they aren't living in the north but east and many became Muslims in the east.
Abeg go sit down. They don't travel or go online like other igbos. Smh.
In my locality, am sure there is a mosque somewhere but i don't know where it is. Never seen it.
They live in the east but we easterners never see or know them.
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by nwanyionitsha: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
Yes, during an Islamic programmer in Abuja. He's from IMO state and because of the backlash they receive in IMO, he and his parents with siblings moved to Abuja.
So one out of how many igbos you have encountered in your life. That is if this is true.
Which backlash are you talking about?
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by palsenator(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demmzy15:
This is something I dislike about Yoruba Christians. Whenever there's any mention of Muslims being the majority in Yorubaland, they get furious and begin listing cities just to console themselves and indirectly claim majority. Now lemme restate the facts clearly for you here, the only states with majority Christians are Ondo and Ekiti States and Muslims make up a large minority here. Muslims are majority in Kwara, Lagos, Oyo, Osun and it's a tie in Ogun. So stop these rhetorics of seeing ourselves as humanity, the Pentecostal churches have divided the Yorubas, and there's an Islamic awakening in Yorubaland. We cannot be deceived again, you claim togetherness but at the back stab is when we request for our rights.

You see where it went wrong, u were emotional and allow sentiment in... Kwara isn't part of South West sir... As for Lagos, tell me original Lagos city that is predominantly Muslim : The Epes , The Badagry, the Eguns etc are Christians bro.... U assertion about Lagos is wrong...
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by mufy1990: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:
I must confess....I'm not understanding what he's saying?...
Can someone help please

go back to primary school to relearn basic English language
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by mufy1990: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

There is no such thing as Igbo Muslim anywhere.. It doesn't exist
wake up, u are in a cage
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by mufy1990: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZACHIE:
MURIC is mad.
Its leadership is mad.
The followers mad.

Islam followers who do not subscribe to this madness are the only sane folks. We look to those and not these rabid dogs looking to breach the peace of the nation for no just reason.

Faithful folks, fellow Muslims, discountenance this rubbish and continue to dwell in peace with your neighbors.
MURIC lubbish

ur generation is mad
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
mufy1990:

go back to primary school to relearn basic English language

U wey no understand ordinary sarcasm....which class fit you to go back to
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Demmzy15(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
palsenator:

You see where it went wrong, u were emotional and allow sentiment in... Kwara isn't part of South West sir... As for Lagos, tell me original Lagos city that is predominantly Muslim : The Epes , The Badagry, the Eguns etc are Christians bro.... U assertion about Lagos is wrong...
Did I mention anything about South West? I said Yorubaland and Kwara is part of Yorubaland. The people of Epe are majority Muslims, in fact when the British came with Christianity they resisted it to the end. The British weren't successful in Epe, and Badagry has a well established Muslim population even before the British came in. Egun aren't Yorubas.
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by Demmzy15(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
diadem10:

You aint Yoruba and should stop speaking for us. You and your mumuric can go lick Fulani ass like the typical slave for I care. Just leave Yoruba out of your gibberish. Shikena.
See this slave o. Why are you using "shikena"? Isn't that an Hausa word? You've once again proved you're an undercover potor. grin cheesy
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by petitmonde(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
teepha:
I am a muslim...i believe jan 1st isn't associated with christians...it is gregorian...even in dubai thats purely dominated by muslims they recognize jan 1st. They even did count down with fireworks yesterday to celebrate the new year. Muric are just always giving the christians the mouth to say so many bad things about muslims
does your pm work?
Re: MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy by UgwuAghachi: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Dont bother counting them as igbos... They are roo mixed like the philistines in the bible

You are senseless I swear. what local government are you from and how you can compare with afikpo. tell me if your osu hometown has produced a first lady of Nigeria, and senate president before

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.