Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons (52431 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Adiwana: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seahawk:
So many dumb comments

Why don't you offer your best advise that is not dumb and hop off my nuts you fucking retard.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by go100: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
EfemenaXY:

Divorce. Divorce. Divorce.

Divorce isn’t always the answer to marital problems and should never be taken lightly especially when there are children involved.

This should only ever be the last resort if all else has failed.

Besides, there’s always three sides to every story:

~ His side
~ Her side
~ The truth

Based purely on your side of the story, you need to do some serious soul searching and ask yourself why your wife changed overnight.

The first few years of marriage are the honeymoon stage. You courted this woman for 11 months. That’s quite a while to have studied her. There is no way a person can keep up the pretence for 11 long months (unless yours was a long distance relationship?). There must have been red flags. You just chose to ignore them.

Nonetheless, there HAS to be a reason why she’s suddenly turned 360os on you. Obviously there appears to be:

1. An emotional black hole in your relationship. The ex turning up is a symptom of the underlying issues with your marriage. A woman would only turn to an ex or another man if her emotional needs aren’t being met. For example when discussing with your wife, do you seek her opinion / input or do you wave aside her views? Do you say “Thank you” to make her feel appreciated when she gives / does something you are a recipient of? What is your sex life like with her? Do you take the time to satisfy her needs? Or is it all about you, you, and you? Is life with you one endless boring routine? Or do you make efforts to spice it up?

2. Trust Issues. When a wife starts stashing away huge sums of cash in secret, it means she’s preparing a nest egg for herself and her kids without you in the picture. Most times this action arises from betrayal or if she perceives you to have betrayed her. Have you ever cheated on her? Or done something to make her feel insecure in your union?

3. Immaturity. A refusal to acknowledge one’s fault / mistake and apologise accordingly is usually down to misplaced pride and immaturity. Wisdom comes with age. How old is your wife?

For a marriage to work, both parties have to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You have to ask yourself if there’s any part of you that wants to salvage the marriage. If you do, then you need to ask your wife if she’s still interested in the marriage too.

If the answer is “yes” from both of you, then both of you need to make the effort to save it. Start by seeking help from a neutral third party such as a marriage counsellor. Book a couple of sessions with them so you and wifey can talk through your issues.

Your problems didn’t start today. They’ve festered for over four years so you need to be patient and not expect everything to be miraculously resolved in one day. A lot of patience, perseverance, and constant communication will be needed to get your relationship back to a healthy state.

It is well.

Your analyses are cool but they are largely cumbersome, theoretical, and head knowledge.
Firstly, the Op wife's family cannot feign ignorance of this toxic attitude of their daughter. They largely scammed the Op to marrying their daughter despite the high likelihood of the Op spotting one or two red flags during courtship.

Secondly, the Op wife actions are simply beyond her own control. She needs serious help. With high precision, she is possessed by an evil covenanted demonic personality, with or without her knowing. It will be a serious spiritual battle for Op to get back his real wife.

The Op got to be very prayerful for his marriage to to be restored and taken away from hawks that lurks around the Op and wife.

TO ALL BACHELORS NEVER EVER STAY TOO CLOSE TO YOUR WOULD BE BRIDE FAMILY AT THE DETRIMENT OF YOUR FAMILY. IT IS KEY. TAKE NOTE

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by rs172(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
sandra50:

Which boys?2 of his sons are boko Haram..they joined their mother in killing their father just because the mother started taking care of them after the mother sold his house..cares..rendered his business useless all in the name of doing politics that she never won any but kept sleeping around with them.

He told me my daughter..all my children no one is by myself..they have all left me because I nolonger have money..this was the last discussion I had with him and so many other things he said before he had stroke like 3 months later which lead to his death for weeks later.
I don't even know if it's the woman that covered him with a nylon back so she wouldn't have to carry his poo for long because he told me we wouldn't even know if they kill him in that house.

This is really lot to bear, how did you overcome this
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:

I have moved out with my documents, ATM cards, laptops and just few clothes.

I have contacted a lawyer and I am hoping to get this behind me sooner.

I appreciate all the times you took to read thru and advice me on here.

Best Regards
I see this story for one blog
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by sandra50(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
rs172:

This is really lot to bear, how did you overcome this
He is not my father but my best uncle.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by mistyebby(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Psoul:

Bros, I could not finish reading this ur post. I will like to advise u here and I have to be frank. U have the right to hate me or like me.

I saw immaturity in you and I will kind of blame you for what is happening in ur home.
You told us how nice this woman was while u guys were courting.
3weeks into your honeymoon, she turned to devil. Whaooooo

Those periods she was so nice, how nice do u reciprocate to it?
Do u always wait for her to always come to apologize whenever there is issue between u guys? I beliv this is what u do.
The area I blame u much and see immaturity is the area of running to ur inlaws and parents at any slightest issue u had with ur wife.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

You are the man of the house. You should should that your house is under ur control and not under the control of ur inlaws and parents. Lack of this may make ur wife misbehave. Always making her look like a bad woman before her people or u before ur people will make even a good woman turn devilish.

U were also childish by creating more problems in order to solve problem in ur home. Real men stand up to make their homes what they want it to be. Real men don't run away from responsibilities or sweep them under carpet.

Tell me how this action of your will bring solutions to ur family problem. Read the quote:

Those were the time u created a great opportunity for devil to take over ur home. What do u expect that woman to think about you those hours u were outside?
You gave her opportunity to look for happiness from outside. You left her to have much time in the hand of another man that will be telling her how foolish you are for not treating her well. You left her into the arms of another who pretends to love her more than u do. She has no other choice to pay back the man that is always there for her with much calls and stuff like dat.

Real men don't think of divorce as a first solution to family issue. They think of how the issue will bring them together.
In every marriage, there must be a point when each partners will feel like just running away from the marriage. Real men become the real captain of the ship and make sure they steer it out of the stormy and turbulent ocean. After that moment, see as the marriage becomes stronger and the knot tighter.

Guy, go back and put ur house in order especially for the sake of that pretty innocent child.
Wishing u a happy home.

Wrong analysis, bad advice!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Ezi1993(f): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.
Dated for 11 months. All these while she was so homely and accommodating.

She would call to let me know about her movements even when I did not ask for.

She would apologize at any slight opportunity.

It was all rosy.

The parents kept calling and advising me not to let other ladies win me over.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

We got married almost a year later.

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

I had to involve her parents and it was by force before she apologized.

She got pregnant and 9 months later she was delivered of our first son.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

She stopped cooking and would only cook whenever she desires.

Time past and my life became almost miserable.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I don't wanna die before my time.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

What's the express way to divorce without complications?

NB: The dad has asked me to quit before I start to develop HBP.
It is well.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by orakao8: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Divorce her very fast
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by sweetilicious(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
demelza:
To hook a Nigerian man is very easy.

Simply pretend and act humble.

Be the first to apologise.

Kneel down and give him food.

In fact, pretend to be submissive

Before you know, you don marry. grin grin

@Op, sorry o!
Get a lawyer to help.
Am telling you.If you become yourself,they would think you are not or won't be submissive.I like to be myself and openly express myself to my lover.Not all this lifestyle of pretence.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by sweetilicious(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
EfemenaXY:

Divorce. Divorce. Divorce.

Divorce isn’t always the answer to marital problems and should never be taken lightly especially when there are children involved.

This should only ever be the last resort if all else has failed.

Besides, there’s always three sides to every story:

~ His side
~ Her side
~ The truth

Based purely on your side of the story, you need to do some serious soul searching and ask yourself why your wife changed overnight.

The first few years of marriage are the honeymoon stage. You courted this woman for 11 months. That’s quite a while to have studied her. There is no way a person can keep up the pretence for 11 long months (unless yours was a long distance relationship?). There must have been red flags. You just chose to ignore them.

Nonetheless, there HAS to be a reason why she’s suddenly turned 360os on you. Obviously there appears to be:

1. An emotional black hole in your relationship. The ex turning up is a symptom of the underlying issues with your marriage. A woman would only turn to an ex or another man if her emotional needs aren’t being met. For example when discussing with your wife, do you seek her opinion / input or do you wave aside her views? Do you say “Thank you” to make her feel appreciated when she gives / does something you are a recipient of? What is your sex life like with her? Do you take the time to satisfy her needs? Or is it all about you, you, and you? Is life with you one endless boring routine? Or do you make efforts to spice it up?

2. Trust Issues. When a wife starts stashing away huge sums of cash in secret, it means she’s preparing a nest egg for herself and her kids without you in the picture. Most times this action arises from betrayal or if she perceives you to have betrayed her. Have you ever cheated on her? Or done something to make her feel insecure in your union?

3. Immaturity. A refusal to acknowledge one’s fault / mistake and apologise accordingly is usually down to misplaced pride and immaturity. Wisdom comes with age. How old is your wife?

For a marriage to work, both parties have to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You have to ask yourself if there’s any part of you that wants to salvage the marriage. If you do, then you need to ask your wife if she’s still interested in the marriage too.

If the answer is “yes” from both of you, then both of you need to make the effort to save it. Start by seeking help from a neutral third party such as a marriage counsellor. Book a couple of sessions with them so you and wifey can talk through your issues.

Your problems didn’t start today. They’ve festered for over four years so you need to be patient and not expect everything to be miraculously resolved in one day. A lot of patience, perseverance, and constant communication will be needed to get your relationship back to a healthy state.

It is well.

A very good one.Only if both are matured enough to know all these.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Saffi:
You will be surprised. Good women are becoming more scarce, So many ladies pretend to get that ring. Most girls go through the hoe phase, before deceiving one man. It’s not just easy to leave someone you’ve invested so much in, I feel sorry for that Man.

Hoe phase
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by firstolalekan(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

All these Can never happen to a man.. Unless you are out of your senses.

Na to collect (DE - EMPOWER) her and pack out of the house entirely nau.
No nor go see me again.
More reason why I can't marry a girl with multiple ex....
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by KiZiie(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
demelza:

@Op, sorry o!
Get a lawyer to help.

Please oh, wise and experienced one, teach us to decipher the faux from the genuine.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

I let it slide.

I can't take it anymore.

Hmmm at this junction, I can't guarantee you your happiness or your safety with her

First of all get a small accommodation and pack out secretly, take or pack what you think and what you need from that house

Make sure she will not be having anything you might wish to come back to collect

Whatever you decides to leave behind consider it gone

Take a break from all this wahala, look for a lawyer and start the processing of divorce, it's not automatic but you can't be planning a divorce and be leaving with your partner it's not possible

While you are leaving alone, get a woman to make you happy and don't fail to explain to her the situation on ground

The essence of this is to avoid you being depressed

Once her rent expires, pls don't pay or renew the rent for her,

meanwhile as you pack your things make sure you don't touch any thing she bought with her money and inform your landlord that the rent of that house is no longer under your care

When you report her to her parents ask them to invite both of you, once she travels to her parents, use the opportunity and pack out your belonging and when you get to their families make sure you go with some people, don't go alone,

Tell them in a language they will understand that you are no longer interested in the marriage and she is free to come and pack her belongs

Don't ever let them know that you have pavked out or where you packed to

Let that be a shock to her, just drop the keys with your trusted neighbour

From their get a lawyer and pass the court invitation to her.

Be firm with your words if you know that you are fed up with her.

As for your child, he will survive just justify your conscience and be sending allowance to his mother and keep the prove incase there is future need for it

It is now left for her to continue the life she wants to live and for you to live the life you wanted earlier

Life is too shot for someone to determines another person's happiness

Poo do happen, you are not the first and won't be the last

GoodLuck
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Powerexpert:
Is she holding a gun to your head?

Don't dare women

They are wiser than the serpent
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yup
InvestorO:

Hoe phase
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Psoul:

Bros, I could not finish reading this ur post. I will like to advise u here and I have to be frank. U have the right to hate me or like me.

I saw immaturity in you and I will kind of blame you for what is happening in ur home.
You told us how nice this woman was while u guys were courting.
3weeks into your honeymoon, she turned to devil. Whaooooo

Those periods she was so nice, how nice do u reciprocate to it?
Do u always wait for her to always come to apologize whenever there is issue between u guys? I beliv this is what u do.
The area I blame u much and see immaturity is the area of running to ur inlaws and parents at any slightest issue u had with ur wife.

You are the man of the house. You should should that your house is under ur control and not under the control of ur inlaws and parents. Lack of this may make ur wife misbehave. Always making her look like a bad woman before her people or u before ur people will make even a good woman turn devilish.

U were also childish by creating more problems in order to solve problem in ur home. Real men stand up to make their homes what they want it to be. Real men don't run away from responsibilities or sweep them under carpet.

Tell me how this action of your will bring solutions to ur family problem. Read the quote:

Those were the time u created a great opportunity for devil to take over ur home. What do u expect that woman to think about you those hours u were outside?
You gave her opportunity to look for happiness from outside. You left her to have much time in the hand of another man that will be telling her how foolish you are for not treating her well. You left her into the arms of another who pretends to love her more than u do. She has no other choice to pay back the man that is always there for her with much calls and stuff like dat.

Real men don't think of divorce as a first solution to family issue. They think of how the issue will bring them together.
In every marriage, there must be a point when each partners will feel like just running away from the marriage. Real men become the real captain of the ship and make sure they steer it out of the stormy and turbulent ocean. After that moment, see as the marriage becomes stronger and the knot tighter.

Guy, go back and put ur house in order especially for the sake of that pretty innocent child.
Wishing u a happy home.

Bros, it's too late. You did not address the stabbing which to me is the reddest flag. The relationship is now too dangerous to save.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Jummyju: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2019
royalamour:
Please don't mind the typos and other errors.
give her a severe beating and send her out of your home. I hate nonsense
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Saffi:
Yup

Dakun enlighten me.....been reading your "fire" posts.....be my 2019 wingwoman,you females are special breeds
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Lool I’ll tell you later wink
InvestorO:

Dakun enlighten me.....been reading your "fire" posts.....be my 2019 wingwoman,you females are special breeds
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by kosiebe(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2019
I just want to see the pictures of this lady. I'm speechless. How are u so sure that the child is yours? Some men dey try for fooling sha
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MNDY(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2019
E be like say na baby-mama go sure 4 me las las walai

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MNDY(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2019
xdunamis:
Brother, you do not need a divorce. You have to know who you are as a man. I have been there before and i feel your pains, but I must also tell you that it was all your fault. You do not want to make a decision that will affect your son's future, but you should also remember that you have a life to live. Just walk away and forget about divorce, you do not need it. That woman is a typical nigerian girl, I am not surprised at all.

I am tired of the mentality of Nigerian ladies walai, may God help them.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MNDY(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Saffi:
You’re indirectly making your life a living hell but you are yet to see it. You are dealing with too many women, women are nothing but drama especially when you have children with them and if you don’t have money to shut them up, that’s double wahala for you. Time will tell. Nothing wrong with marriage, just look properly, before you jump.

Bullshit!!!!
Baby-mamas come with independence. Just make babies out of them and free them. Taking care of the children is not such a big deal.

Nigerian ladies had better have a re-orientaion about relationship/marriage and life generally. Men are becoming more and more less-interested in marriage.

A virtuous woman is now almost impossible to find. What we have now are ladies who conduct themselves like children with inadequate thinking ability.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MNDY(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2019
frozen70:

Don't dare women

They are wiser than the serpent

This fear of women y'all always propagate don't mean sh*t. You think say man no wicked too ni?
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Psoul(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Bros, it's too late. You did not address the stabbing which to me is the reddest flag. The relationship is now too dangerous to save.

Yes, I did not address that cos you can't tell me that they had a little misunderstanding and the woman just went into kitchen brought out knife and stab the husband. Something physical must have transpired.

Bros, it's too late..............................The relationship is now too dangerous to save.

If they are not thinking of saving the relationship, then they should go ahead and severe it no need of coming here to ask question.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Seahawk: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Jobless irresponsible sperm distributor. HIV is waiting for you. If you don’t already have it
amhelpless:

just four, they are the greedy one who think they are smart, lazy girls thinking marriage is a free meal ticket
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Seahawk:
Jobless irresponsible sperm distributor. HIV is waiting for you. If you don’t already have it

preach that to your gold digger sister who is desperately sleeping around in attempt to get the ring, tell her to get a job that marriage is not a free meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by frozen70(f): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
MNDY:

This fear of women y'all always propagate don't mean sh*t. You think say man no wicked too ni?

Men are wicked only when they are stranded or frustrated

It's not like that when it comes to women
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
demelza:

@Op, sorry o!
Get a lawyer to help.

Ha! Jesunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
Na to dey do 3years courtship ooo so that the pretense go show
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MNDY(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2019
frozen70:

Men are wicked only when they are stranded or frustrated

It's not like that when it comes to women

So therefore, men should be afraid of women? Is that what you are trying to say?

Be careful in your thinking that all men are the same and that they all fear women so you don't do nonsense and get into trouble with a wicked man. He will so frustrate you ehn.

Don't let the stories of those weak men who fell victim of women's wickedness inspire you wrongly fa
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by frozen70(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
MNDY:

So therefore, men should be afraid of women? Is that what you are trying to say?

Be careful in your thinking that all men are the same and that they all fear women so you don't do nonsense and get into trouble with a wicked man. He will so frustrate you ehn.

Don't let the stories of those weak men who fell victim of women's wickedness inspire you wrongly fa

You will keep arguing until you become a victim

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.