Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 (12561 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Passionfruit: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2019
And you think this old people can get it done

1 Like

Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by HeWrites(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
I am more concerned with the Government delivering a free, fair and violence-free election smiley

Let's survive this election first before talking about education and other stuff

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics...i need money urgently pleasecry....please check my profile for details

Where you dey stay and how much
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Sellfish(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2019
HeWrites:

Where you dey stay and how much

80k Sir...

I stay in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by TIMOTHYspecial: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=mayprince post=74365956]
Nigeria is crazy
Truth is that collectively we are going no where
Everybody must rise individually and fight for himself

In a sane country, Opposition parties in Nigeria don't need to campaign to oust this hungry and deadly blood suckers away from government

Some people in an attempt to secure thousands of acres of land for their kinsmen released mayhem on farmers in order to justify their demand
Do we need to tell people in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,not to Vote APC?

They voted for this party in 2015, they have experienced change beyond imagination, why shld we convince them again not to vote APC?
Let them vote for whatever they feel is right... Who will lose eventually and who is losing?

Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

A lot of Nigerians lost jobs in 2016, 2017 due to a poor economic policy that led to recession, a lot of companies shutdown, rendering a lot of employed/underemployed youths jobless and hopeless, adding to the number of jobless youths increasing at an alarming rate. Do we need to convince these people not to vote Buhari again? Do we need to tell MAN note to choose APC?
NLC, ASUU, still need conviction on who to support?

Borno, Yobe, Zamfara is presently on fire, bandits, Boko Haram have destroyed virtually every good thing existing in those places, rendering many homeless, hopeless with a lot of our gallant soldiers killed, due to lack of weapons, inadequate funding and corruption by our service chiefs, yet the President has not taken any major step. What we hear now, is deploration of the Nigeria Army all over the country for elections. Anybody needs to tell the good people of Zamfara, Yobe, Borno, not to vote Buhari again?

Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression

Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

What was Buhari' contribution to the entertainment industry? Yet, secured their endorsement.
Where was Buhari in 2015 2016 2017, when we had fuel scarcity
Election year is around, suddenly scarcity disappeared
Where was Osinbajo in 2016, 2017 during recession when there was a crazy hunger, to distribute #10000, launch market Moni and house to house visitation?
Suddenly 2018 became the year of infrastructure. We did not need infrastructure in 2015, 16 or 17?

Go ahead and vote whatever you desire in 2019, but remember, There is a price to pay......

Taiwo Timothy
Truth Advocate and political enthusiast

1 Like

Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by ihatesycophant(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Raphaelmary:
Afonjas too...they are our major problem in this country....the government should look into them too...
quote me at your own peril
This guy still find a way to bring his last year stupidity to 2019 after every reasonable beings had made restitution to be good ambassador of Nigeria.
This guy need special prayer before the month ends. Please join me to pray fervently for him to receive total deliverance.
I pray for you, may the Lord Jesus heal you of every bigotry that followed you to 2019 in Christ name I prayed.
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by mayorflexzy(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Brand new washing machine for sale
Call or whatsapp 08131542569

Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by gistrepublic: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Really?? I think Nigerians want more attention on the economy and standard of living
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Lush100(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2019
my expectation on area of focus
1. the economy (level of unemployment). 2. the economy (level of unemployment) 3. the economy (level of unemployment).
in that order.
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Sagay212: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Everybody wants job creation but do not like to patronise made in Nigerian goods. In a think say na magic. Let the government sea focus on the basic necessities like good roads, steady power supply, good primary and affordable health, security and ensure to fix all modes of transportation especially trains and water transportation. If they put all these things in place the country will progress. All these factors will encourage both local and foreign investors and will help SMEs. Then most importantly reduce the salaries of these useless politicians and jail any corrupt polithiefcian
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
try to be sensible nwa nnem,na new year we dey Biko...
Welcome on board!!!

Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
try to be sensible nwa nnem,na new year we dey Biko...
Welcome on board!!!

Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Realdeals:
Can anyone Atiku or Buhari supporters highlight their candidates plan towards solving these issues?

The only candidate that I know talking directly and espousing his plan on all these issues is Sowore.
Pdp spent 16 years and can't provide one of the above adequately.and pointing finger to somene spending just 3 years plus
Pdp never again
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Progressinlagos: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Tundeobama:

Pdp spent 16 years and can't provide one of the above adequately.and pointing finger to somene spending just 3 years plus
Pdp never again
there is a lot you can do in 3 years and what APC has done is terrible even worse than what PDP did in 16 years look they have taken 5 million children out of school, Nigeria has become the poverty capital of the world there is no sign of progress but there is a sign an apocalypse coming at this rate we might as well try someone new like Sowore beciase these people are just no
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by daniwise(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Electricity, security and condusive working environment.I still can't believe am at work today.
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by yelei(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
good governance is the master key
Re: Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
友阮德英国加

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States / Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court / Buhari’s Aides, Ex-govs, APC Bigwigs Intensify Lobby For Ambassadorial Appointme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.