Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15068 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Monday 20th May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FOLLOW THE DIVINE PLAN .

Wednesday, November 13th .
Pastor Chris

_God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)._

In all things, it’s important to know God’s will and be sure you’re serving Him the way He wants, and not according to your own opinions or the ideas of men. He wants us to serve and worship Him according to His plans and purposes in His Word.

Recall the story of Cain and Abel. Abel brought to God the sacrifice that God demanded, while Cain brought the sacrifice he chose to give to God (Genesis 4:3-7); these are two different things.

In walking with God, you must follow His prescribed order. He said to Moses, _“…make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle…”_ (Exodus 25:8-9). It always has to be according to His plan. Jesus said, _“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth”_ (John 4:24).

It’s clear how you’re to worship God: it’s by the Spirit and in accordance with His Word. To do it any other way would be to deviate from His plan. It’s like what happened when David needed to move the ark of God into the city of David. He got a new cart, and two men, Uzzah and Ahio rode in the cart together with the ark (2 Samuel 6:3).

As they journeyed, suddenly, the oxen pulling the cart stumbled and the cart shook. Uzzah tried to stop the ark from tipping over and when he did, he died instantly. David was terrified by what happened and in his quest for answers, he found out in the Scriptures that only the priests were qualified to carry or touch the ark of God in the Old Testament (1 Chronicles 15:2).

David realized the error and enlightened the people, saying to the priests, _“For because ye did it not at the first, the LORD our God made a breach upon us, for that we sought him not after the due order”_ (1 Chronicles 15:13).

God’s things are to be done God’s way; follow His plans and you’ll experience His grace and blessings in your life and ministry.

PRAYER

Dear Father, there’s none like you; from generation to generation, you’re God. I worship and adore you today, for your love, grace, mercy, and kindness. Thank you for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank you, for the written Word given to me, to inform, enlighten, teach, and to instruct me in righteousness. I honour you, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and will walk in your prescribed order and purpose. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 29:2 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. ||

|| Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. ||

||1 Chronicles 15:13-15 NIV It was because you, the Levites, did not bring it up the first time that the LORD our God broke out in anger against us. We did not inquire of him about how to do it in the prescribed way." 14 So the priests and Levites consecrated themselves in order to bring up the ark of the LORD, the God of Israel. 15 And the Levites carried the ark of God with the poles on their shoulders, as Moses had commanded in accordance with the word of the LORD. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>John 11:47-57 & 1 Chronicles 13

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 14

IT’S A FORMAT; NOT A PRAYER

Pastor Chris

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name (Matthew 6:9).

When Jesus walked the earth, He prayed on several occasions, and His prayers are recorded for us in the Scriptures. His disciples observed that He always had results when He prayed; and so, they said to Him, “…Lord, teach us to pray…” (Luke 11:1).

Thus, He gave them a format for prayer. He said, “After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name” (Matthew 6:9). Many Christians have misconstrued this to be “The Lord’s Prayer.” They insist it’s the prayer Jesus asked us to pray, and that we must pray so.

They further base their argument on Luke’s writing in Luke 11:2, which reads, “And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven….” What they fail to realize, however, is that the Greek word for “say” in the foregoing verse is “lego.” It doesn’t mean “to say something”; rather, it means to ‘systematically lay forth.’ Jesus laid forth a format or pattern for prayer for His disciples. He didn’t say we should quote or recite those words in prayer, which is what many do today.

The real Lord’s Prayer is in John 17; read the entire chapter and you’ll be so inspired. Moreover, this model for prayer that He gave His disciples was before He went to the Cross. He taught them to pray in expectation of the Kingdom of God. At that time, He hadn’t died for the whole world, and the world was still being dominated by another kingdom, which is the kingdom of darkness.

However, being born again, we’ve been delivered from the kingdom of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13). In this kingdom, we have our needs supplied according to His riches in glory. So, today, it doesn’t quite make spiritual sense to recite the words in Luke 11:2-4; it’s not a New Testament prayer. In the New Testament, prayer is based on our new relationship with the Father; a divine fellowship. This is what Jesus made possible. Now we pray through the Spirit and worship in the Spirit. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the enlightenment of the Scriptures; I’m informed with accurate and precise knowledge of the Word, which enables me to pray the right way. I declare that the nations of the world are coming to the knowledge of the glorious Gospel of Christ, delivering men from the power of darkness into their glorious inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 18:1;And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

John 16:26-27;At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
27. For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 12:1-11 & 1 Chronicles 14

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 15

LIGHT IN A DARK WORLD

Pastor Chris

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee (Isaiah 60:1-2).

There’s so much evil, wickedness, and persecution in the world today, and many are troubled as a result. But it’s actually a fulfilment of the Scriptures; the Bible says, “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come 2 Timothy 3:1).

The ensuing verses 2-5 enumerate some of the evil that’ll characterize these last days: “People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without selfcontrol, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power…” (2 Timothy 3:2-5 NIV).

Now, while all these are happening, something even bigger will be taking place as well. The Bible says, “For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light…” (Isaiah 60:2-3).

Notice the underlined portion, and then recall what we read in our opening scripture. Irrespective of the darkness and evil in the world in these last days, you’re to shine ever so brightly.

He says, “...the Gentiles shall come to thy light”; this is much more than God’s light shining upon us, and His glory seen in us. Rather, it’s us bringing forth a new season; a new day. Think about it this way: when Jesus came, He brought forth the new creation; He raised sons of God; that was His purpose.

Then He said concerning us, “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid” (Matthew 5:14). So, what’s happening is, while there’s darkness in the world, we’re not waiting for the light of God to shine; rather, we shine, for He’s made us His light in a dark world. How do you shine? It’s by acting out God’s Word; living out the Gospel; doing the works of God. Matthew 5:16, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Glory be to God!

CONFESSION
I’m the light of the world, and my light shines everywhere, dispelling evil, wickedness and other works of darkness; ushering men into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 12:35; Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

2 Corinthians 4:6;For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:5;Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 12:12-19 & 1 Chronicles 15

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 16

GIVE NO FOOTHOLD TO SATAN

Pastor Chris

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me (John 14:30).

The Bible teaches that demon spirits are real, and they can influence, torment and even possess anyone who gives them the chance. That’s the reason you must not give the devil room or opportunity in your life (Ephesians 4:27), and the way to ensure that is living in the light of God’s Word.

It doesn’t matter that you’re a church member, a pastor or senior minister; there’re no “no-go” areas for demons. They only bow to God’s Word. If the Word isn’t in you, that’s a slippery slope. God’s Word is light, and light repels darkness. The Bible admonishes that we walk in the light, as He is in the light. When you walk in the light of Christ, Satan has nothing in you. In our theme verse, Jesus said, “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” It’s important that you check your life— you look into the mirror of God (His Word)—to examine yourself.

Anger, malice, bitterness, etc., are all from Satan, and if you have them in you, you’re giving him a foothold in your life: “When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down. Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]” (Ephesians 4:26- 27 AMPC).

Anger is a spirit; bitterness is a spirit; hatred is a spirit. These aren’t just emotions. Just as every part of God has His personality, every part of Satan has his personality. So, refuse to accommodate anything from the devil; rather, walk in the love of Christ; be gracious and kind. Yield your faculties—your entire being—to the Word, and to the Holy Spirit for the glory of God and life of righteousness to be seen and revealed in you.

CONFESSION
I have the light of life; there’s nothing of darkness in my life! I’m full of joy, peace, love, kindness and continually filled with the Spirit, as I walk in the light of Christ! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 4:25-27 NIV; Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.
26. “In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
27. and do not give the devil a foothold.

James 4:7;Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Galatians 5:16;This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 12:14-29; Ezekiel 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 12:20-29; 1 Chronicles 16

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*PREACHING THE WORD *

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:20).*_

Always, we tell people to preach the Word, because it’s an instruction from the Master. The Apostles preached the Word; Jesus Himself preached the Word. We’re mandated to preach the Word. However, that someone is preaching or talking about God doesn’t mean he’s preaching the Word. So, what is the Word?

The Word is that message from God that reveals or communicates His works, will, thoughts, plans, purposes and pursuit; to bring men into or promote fellowship with Him in love. It’s His message of truth with content and power to build His image into the life of the hearers. Its content is the embodiment of Christ’s revelations, provisions, perfections and instructions—profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction or training in righteousness.

This is what Jesus preached. He didn’t preach politics or His own opinion; He preached the Word. If the Word Himself would preach the Word, how much more should you and I? Being born again, you’re a minister of the Gospel; you’re called to voice God’s message; the Word is His message that reveals His works, will, purpose and character.

A true preacher of the Word is one who preaches God’s will, God’s thoughts, God’s plans, purposes and pursuits, and constantly brings men into fellowship with God or promote their fellowship with God. The more they listen to you, the more the image of Christ is revealed in them and to them. Glory to God! Be a true preacher of the Word.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you for making me the expression of your Word, unveiling your goodness and excellence to the world through the Gospel. As I boldly proclaim your Gospel of truth, righteousness, life and immortality are unveiled; many are brought into fellowship with you, and their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*Acts 8:25*
And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.

*Acts 13:5*
And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to [their] minister.

*Acts 14:25*
And when they had preached the word in Perga, they went down into Attalia:

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Hebrews 13 & Ezekiel 16

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
John 12:30-41 & 1 Chronicles 17

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 18

CHRIST-INSPIRED WORLD VIEW

Pastor Chris

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ (Colossians 2:cool.

Just as we all have different mindsets, we all also have different world views. A world view is a comprehensive conception or apprehension of the world, especially from a specific standpoint. So, when we talk about your world view, it refers to your own appreciation, conceptualisation or apprehension of the world.

However, what’s more important is the origin of your world view. For a lot of people, their world view is formed by what they read or hear in the news media. They’ve never done a study in the Bible to know why certain things are happening in the world today, what the future holds, and what their stand should be.

For example, some Christians come up with political ideologies and inclinations that are not Word-based. There’s nothing wrong with having political inclinations as a Christian, but they must be of spiritual influence or origin. Many think the Bible has nothing to say about politics, but they’re wrong.

God gave us His Word to show us what our political inclinations should be, what views we should hold. His Word is given to guide us, to give us understanding and point us in the right direction in all things.

Live and see from God’s perspective only. His Word is light; the light in which you must live. That way, irrespective of the decadence in this present world, you’ll live in continuous victory and prosperity, and joy, because you’re living from the mountain top. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for granting me the right perspective of the world, its systems, ideas and ideals, and inclinations. Your Word is my light, and that’s the light in which I live. I live and see all things from the mountain top; I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continuous victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 1:21-22 AMPC;Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.
22. Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].

Romans 16:17 AMPC;I appeal to you, brethren, to be on your guard concerning those who create dissensions and difficulties and cause divisions, in opposition to the doctrine (the teaching) which you have been taught. [I warn you to turn aside from them, to] avoid them.

1 Corinthians 3:18-20 AMPC;Let no person deceive himself. If anyone among you supposes that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool [let him discard his worldly discernment and recognize himself as dull, stupid, and foolish, without true learning and scholarship], that he may become [really] wise. [Isa. 5:21.]
19. For this world's wisdom is foolishness (absurdity and stupidity) with God, for it is written, He lays hold of the wise in their [own] craftiness; [Job 5:13.]
20. And again, The Lord knows the thoughts and reasonings of the [humanly] wise and recognizes how futile they are. [Ps. 94:11.]

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 1; Ezekiel 17-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 12:42-50; 1 Chronicles 18

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 19 NOV 2019

TWENTY-FOUR HOUR PROTECTION

Pastor Chris

Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her palaces for a refuge (Psalm 48:2-3).

The scripture above is a popular song among Christians. The underlined portion says, “God is known in her palaces for a refuge.” In the citadels of Israel, God is known to grant refuge to His own. The citadels are strongholds of protection in times of war, but the people trust in the power of God, and not the high or thick walls, as their defence.

The Bible says, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalm 91:1 NKJV). The secret place of the Most High isn’t a building or temple built with hands; it’s Christ, and that’s where you live. He’s your protection. The Bible says your life is hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3), which means you have twenty-four-hour protection! It’s round the clock. You’re protected in Him, because He’s become your citadel in which you live. Hallelujah!

The presence of God, and His light where you live, is a high place —far above all the evil and darkness in the world. Therefore, walk through life with boldness, knowing that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. You have God’s mighty protection. This was David’s confidence when he declared, “He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday” (Psalm 91:4-6).

Never find yourself apologetic, intimidated or reluctant to express your convictions about Christ and the message of the Gospel. Be mindful of your divine protection in Him. The Bible says, “As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever” (Psalm 125:2).

Nothing and no one should prevent or keep you from proclaiming Jesus as Lord, for He’s greater than any government, institution or mob. He rules and reigns over the universe! Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION
No weapon formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment, I condemn! I have God’s mighty protection over my life, family and loved ones. I live in Christ, far above the evil and darkness in the world. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Daniel 3:16-18;Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Psalm 27:1-3;The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2. When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Isaiah 43:2-3;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 2-3:1-13; Ezekiel 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 13:1-11; 1 Chronicles 19

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY , NOVEMBER 20TH

THEME: TRUST THE EXTRAORDINARY STRATEGIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

In the original Hebrew rendering of the underlined portion of the scripture above, there’s no punctuation between the words “Wonderful” and “Counsellor.” Moreover, the Hebrew word translated “wonderful” actually means mighty acts and deeds; miraculous works that cause wonder.

Also, the word, “Counsellor” in the Hebrew, doesn’t mean someone who’s giving you a piece of advice; it refers to one who counsels you for battle; a strategist. It thus refers to the Holy Spirit being our extraordinary strategist! Hallelujah!

It doesn’t matter where you are in your life today or what’s in front of you; you can always know what to do to win, if you’d consult the extraordinary strategist. He lives in you. This is what makes us invincible! How can you fail when the extraordinary strategist lives in you! You only need to take advantage of His presence and ministry in your life.

Another interesting phrase in our opening scripture is, “The mighty God”; EL GIBBOR, and this is talking about His greatness, His superior Almightiness! In Jeremiah 32:27, He said, “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” Absolutely nothing!

It makes no difference how hopeless the situation may seem; He knows what to do. He’s never confused, even when you seem flustered. He knows the way out of every crisis you face. He knows how to make you a success. He has the best strategies for your business, your job, your ministry, and your finances. All you need is to depend on Him for direction. Follow His Word and the counsel He gives you from within.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for granting me all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge which are in Christ. I’m sagacious and I win all the time, because I play by the strategies of the Spirit. My life, ministry, family and business are flourishing exceedingly, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Zechariah 4:6
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
James 3:14-4:1-12 & Ezekiel 22-23
2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
John 13:12-20 & 1 Chronicles 20
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 21

DISCERN THE BODY OF CHRIST

Pastor Chris

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body (1 Corinthians 11:29).

When people don’t understand the reality of the Word of God, they go into errors and as a result, their lives are in jeopardy. In Matthew 22:29, Jesus said, “You err, because you don’t know the Scriptures and the power of God.”

Take our opening verse for example; it reveals something striking about the Holy Communion: the wine isn’t just a drink; it’s the communion of the blood of Christ, just as the bread represents His body. To drive this point home, the Apostle Paul said, “…the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils (demons)” (1 Corinthians 10:20).

When the Gentiles offer sacrifices to idols, they’re actually offering them to demons. This means that those sacrifices are connected to demons. Anyone who partakes of those sacrifices in any way, comes into fellowship with demons, and some have attracted demons to themselves that way. Some people have become sick as a result, and even mentally troubled, unable to do anything for themselves.

In the same way, the Bible says when we take the cup and eat the bread, we’re in fellowship with God. Blessed be God! 1 Corinthians 11:26 tells us categorically that taking the Communion is participating in the blood, and body of Christ. It’s the reason we’re admonished to discern the Lord’s body; be mindful of its power and significance. Many have trouble today in their physical body, while some have even died, for not discerning the Lord’s body.

1 Corinthians 11:30 says, “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.” What cause is the Spirit referring to? It’s the failure to discern the body of Christ. Therefore, examine yourself and relate properly to the Church of God. Don’t treat the local church carelessly or with disdain. Walk in love always, and honour God’s people.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the blessing to participate in the communion of the blood and the body of Christ. Thank you for the guidance of your Spirit who helps me discern the body of Christ. I have eternal victory and dominion over sin, sickness, disease, death, and the devil, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 11:18-34

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: James 4:13-5:1-20; Ezekiel 24-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 13:21-30; 1 Chronicles 21

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER.

DON’T WORRY ABOUT TITLES

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12).

From our theme verse, it’s clear that it’s God who appoints or calls people into these ministry offices. You don’t just look at yourself and say, “What gift do I have?” and then apportion a name for yourself. It doesn’t work like that.

Back then, as we were growing up as spiritual adolescents, there were those who thought they had a ministry. I remember some who were called prophets, and some apostles; they distributed among themselves one office or the other. But some of those people today aren’t even Christians anymore; they left the faith years ago.

What they needed to understand was, there’s a growth to this thing. Even Paul who was called to be an apostle didn’t start out as an apostle. The Bible says there were certain prophets and teachers in the church at Antioch, and Paul (who was also called Saul) was named as one of them (Acts 13:1). He wasn’t yet called an apostle, even though he was called into the apostolic ministry.

The callings are at different levels. At a certain level of your life, it’s being formed, but don’t go faster than the Lord would want you to. The Bible says, “And no man taketh this honour unto himself…” (Hebrews 5:4). Don’t take the honour upon yourself. After all, does it matter if people don’t call you by the title you love? Isn’t it better to just do the work? It makes more sense, because if they call you by the title and then you don’t fulfil it, that’s not a good thing.

It’s not right to be respected for something you’re not. Never let such things bother you. What matters to God is the state of your heart; not the title by which you’re addressed. Greatness isn’t in your title or in the recognition you enjoy from men; it’s in the quality of your personality; who you are with God.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for the opportunity to be loved and called by you. I fulfil my calling in the Gospel without reproach, motivated by your will and vision of salvation of souls and dissemination of the truth. Therefore, I joyfully take up the great commission to reach out with the light of the Gospel to those living in darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Peter 5:6; Matthew 20:26-28; Hebrews 5:4 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Peter 1:1-21; Ezekiel 27-28
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 13:31-38; 1 Chronicles 22

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 24TH

THEME: SANCTIFICATION OF THE MESSENGER

THEME SCRIPTURE : If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work (2 Timothy 2:21).

Being a Christian, you’ve been commissioned to preach the Gospel; to take the message of God’s saving power to your world and beyond. The Bible says you’ve been enriched by Him in all utterance (1 Corinthians 1:5), letting you know that you’re equipped for the job. Nevertheless, as a preacher or one ordained to bear His message of divine life, the way you deliver it has a lot to do with the quality of your personality, such that the result is either positive or negative, impactful or unimpactful.

Our opening scripture says, “If a man therefore purge (sanctify) himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour….” To be “sanctified” means to be separated or set apart unto God for His sacred use. It begins with the sanctification of the messenger; sanctifying the vessel. If the heart and mind of the one who bears the message aren’t renewed and purified by the Word, it doesn’t matter what message he’s carrying; it’s corrupted. Soon enough what influences his personality will come to the fore, and the Christ-nature will be hidden behind the “ugly” frame.

This is why you must be fully yielded to the Word of God to mould your life and character. None of us was made for “dishonour”; each one of us has been raised for His glory, but you can decide if you’re going to be a vessel of honour or a vessel of dishonour, by the kind of life that you live.

But thanks be unto God! He’s granted each of us the ability to lead a life of righteousness and true holiness, and qualified us to be effective ministers of the Gospel of His grace: “[It is He] Who has qualified us [making us to be fit and worthy and sufficient] as ministers and dispensers of a new covenant [of salvation through Christ], not [ministers] of the letter (of legally written code) but of the Spirit; for the code [of the Law] kills, but the [Holy] Spirit makes alive” (2 Corinthians 3:6 AMPC). Therefore, live up to your calling.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, it’s an honour to be part of the great ministry of reconciliation. I’ve been sanctified through the ministry of your Word and the Spirit to do your will and fulfil your destiny for my life. I lead a life of righteousness and true holiness, bringing many to the same life of glory, through my words and character, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 10:10
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].

Colossians 1:12
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 31-32
John 14:10-21 & 1 Chronicles 24
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => http:///bz1)**

*THE CHAMPION OF PEACE *

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE (Isaiah 9:6).*_

How wonderful this is! Jesus is our Prince of Peace; the champion of peace. You can’t find peace anywhere else, no matter how you try, except in Christ Jesus. In John 14:27, He said, _*“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”*_

The foregoing words of Jesus are just so comforting! He makes it clear that under no circumstances should you allow your heart be troubled, because He’s filled your life with His peace. He wasn’t just referring to the peace of being quiet from disturbance, but peace without agitation, full of rest and prosperity; dominion over the crises of life!

Notice He didn’t say, “my peace I will give unto you” No! He said, _*“My peace I give unto you.”*_ You have His peace now. You have what the governments of this world can’t provide; not even your family and friends can give you lasting peace, happiness, and joy; only Jesus.

In your life, no matter what happens, be unperturbed; be full of confidence, because the Champion of Peace is in your life. Remember what He did to the raging, tempestuous sea? He hushed it to sleep. There’s no crisis in your life that’s beyond Him.

Don’t be flustered by whatever may be going on around you; you have the peace of Jesus Christ in your heart. Irrespective of the turmoil, speak forth His Word, and there’ll be “a great calm.” Praise God!

*CONFESSION*
*The Prince of Peace lives in my heart, and He’s granted me eternal joy, comfort, prosperity and power over crisis. I reign and rule over life’s challenges because my heart is stayed on His Word. My path is as the shining light that shines more and more unto the prefect day! My victories are guaranteed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Philippians 4:6-7*
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

*2 Corinthians 4:16-18*
16. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day.
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory;
18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

*John 16:33*
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 Peter 4 & Ezekiel 33-34

John 14:22-31 & 1 Chronicles 25

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => http:///bz1)**

*PREACH WITH CLARITY*

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

…the common people heard him gladly (Mark 12:37).

The way the Lord Jesus preached and taught the Word is so inspiring and intriguing. He communicated the Gospel so simply. Our opening verse says the common people heard Him gladly. The word, “heard” doesn’t just mean to hear sound; rather, it means to understand the meaning of the sound.

You may preach what you might call an erudite sermon, but if those to whom you preach or minister can’t understand what you’re saying, then you’ve really not communicated effectively. T.L. Osborn once said, “When you teach, if the people haven’t learnt, you haven’t taught.” How true!

Preach and teach the Gospel with clarity. Take a cue from the Master; large crowds stormed His meetings and yearned to hear His beautiful, Spirit-filled words. They came, and kept coming, because they understood His words. Mark 8 reports how an immense crowd gathered to hear Him speak for three days. On another occasion, He prepped His disciples to have a boat in readiness for Him in case He was crowded off the beach, so He could preach to the people from the boat (Mark 3:9). How they loved His words!

His messages were neither vague nor laden with confusing thoughts. Even some of His detractors acknowledged that no one ever spoke like Him (John 7:46). He knew the category of people that thronged His meetings, and He gave the precise illustrations that drove home His point.

Once, as He walked by the sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew his brother who were fishermen, and said to them, “…Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men” (Mark 1:17). His illustration was apt; something they could easily relate with.

The same should be said of you as you preach, teach or express the truths of the Gospel. Don’t use ambiguous, incomprehensible words; preach with clarity. This was something on the heart of Paul the Apostle. He desired to preach the message with clarity. In Colossians 4:4 (NLT), he said, “Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should.” What a desire! Have this in mind always.

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit in me to minister the Gospel in simplicity and power. My words, as I preach and teach, aren’t with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, inspiring faith in the hearts of my hearers, for salvation and blessings, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*1 Corinthians 2:4 AMPC*
And my language and my message were not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they were in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit and power [[a]a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them],

* Colossians 2:3-4 AMPC*
3. In Him all the treasures of [divine] wisdom ([d]comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God) and [all the riches of spiritual] knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden
4. I say this in order that no one may mislead and delude you by plausible and persuasive and attractive arguments and beguiling speech.

*John 7:44-46 MSG *
44. Some went so far as wanting to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him.
45. That's when the Temple police reported back to the high priests and Pharisees, who demanded, "Why didn't you bring him with you?"
46. The police answered, "Have you heard the way he talks? We've never heard anyone speak like this man."

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Peter 5
Ezekiel 35-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 15:1-10
1 Chronicles 26

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Wednesday, November 27
Pastor Chris

SPEAK HIS WORD…NOT YOUR IDEAS

For I never shrank or kept back or fell short from declaring to you the whole purpose and plan and counsel of God (Acts 20:27 AMPC).

In 1 Samuel 8, we read about the children of Israel asking Samuel to appoint a king to lead them like other nations. The prophet, obviously displeased at their request, took it before the Lord. Then the Lord said to Samuel, “…Hearken unto their voice and appoint them a king…” (1 Samuel 8:22 AMPC).

Even though the prophet Samuel wasn’t comfortable with their request, he told the children of Israel exactly what the Lord had said, not his own opinion. Thereafter, the Lord appointed Saul to be king over Israel. Samuel knew it was the Lord who called the shots; so he quickly executed the Lord’s directives in appointing Saul to be king (1 Samuel 10:1).

That’s the right attitude for every true messenger of Christ; you follow the Lord and His Word, not your emotions or opinions. As long as God has given the Word, you ought to say, “Yes Sir,” because He’s the Boss. It’s not about you, it’s about Him; you voice His will, plans and purpose, not yours or anyone else’s.

Irrespective of your opinions, the Word of God is forever true! So, if the Word says it, you’re going to have to do it, even if it doesn’t align with your culture. We’re God’s messengers; we preach for God, not for ourselves.

1 Peter 4:11 (NKJV) says, “If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Consciously train yourself to think like Him. Train yourself to speak His Word, not your ideas. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and I speak it with boldness as I’m inspired by the Spirit, conveying God’s ideas, thoughts, plans, and purposes. His perfect will is established in my life and in the lives of my hearers because of the influence and power of His Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 24:35
“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”

Isaiah 55:10
“For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
‭‭
2 Timothy 3:16
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 1
Ezekiel 37-38

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 15:11-19
1 Chronicles 27
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2019

*THE KINGDOM CULTURE*

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God_ *(Romans 12:2).*

Many aren’t as effective as they should be in their faith-walk with God, because they have a different mindset from the Word of God. The Word of God is given to us to mould and shape our character; to culture our lives.

There’re some today who stir up arguments about how Bible instructions are outdated, and how irrelevant the Scriptures are today. What a terrible way to think! The Bible is, and will always be relevant. That’s because the Word of God transcends everything, including every human culture. The Word gives you the Kingdom culture; the Kingdom lifestyle.

Christianity isn’t a way of life, but surely produces a way of life. It shows you how to build Kingdom-consciousness. God’s Word, studied meditatively, will definitely help anyone imbibe a way of life that’s different from the rest of the world; a Christ-consciousness. Hallelujah!

If you’re still moulded by the ideologies of academic professors, your life will be in jeopardy. Get into the Scriptures and begin to study meditatively, asking the Holy Spirit to guide you and grant you insight and understanding. I’m not talking about merely leafing through the pages from Genesis to Revelation just like the religious scholars who only taught maxims, and didn’t have the Word in their spirit. That won’t do you much good.

2 Corinthians 3:6 says, *“…the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”* When the Word is in your spirit, it would produce in you the Kingdom culture. This is important for you as a Christian, otherwise, you’d be a *“hybrid.”* By that, I mean even though you’re born into a glorious spiritual kingdom, and have the life and nature of God, your mentality and way of life will be like those of the world.

Our Kingdom is a real Kingdom which exists now. It’s a Kingdom that has a King, and principles to live by. So, there’s a culture in this Kingdom. As you study the Scriptures, you consciously learn the way of life; the culture of the Kingdom of God. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

_Dear Father, I yield myself to the ministry of the Word and the Spirit to learn, develop and live out the Kingdom life here on earth; a life of victory, strength, dominion, supernatural abilities and grace. I refuse to be influenced by the world and its systems; rather, I’m conscious of my divine heritage, and live the Kingdom life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*Romans 12:2 AMPC* Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

*Colossians 3:16*
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :*
2 Peter 2
& Ezekiel 39-40

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :*
John 15:20-27
& 1 Chronicles 28

For a daily article reading and feedback:
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, SATURDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ DON’T GO IN THEIR DIRECTION ✨

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Our opening verse is a strong admonition for us to distinguish ourselves as God’s people and live an excellent life. Don’t live like the rest of the world; follow Christ.

There’re people who inherit bondage and darkness; they’re going to go in the same direction as their natural parents, towing the same line of anger. But if you’re born again, never allow such in your life. Tell yourself, “I’m a new creature in Christ; anger has no place in me.”

If as a Christian, you find that people say you took after your grandfather in certain uncomplimentary behaviours, don’t just shove it aside. Consciously use the Word of God to culture and reprogramme yourself. Remember, in Matthew 23:30, the people said they’d never be like their fathers who did wicked things; but Jesus said to them, “Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city” (Matthew 23:34).

They didn’t believe the words of Jesus, but they did exactly the same thing their fathers did. But thanks be unto God! Through the Word of God, our minds can be transformed to go in the way of Christ; the right direction only.

Stay focused on the Word. You have a responsibility now that you’re born again to make sure your life is as the Word says. Let the Word have dominion over your mind, your spirit, your thoughts, and over your opinions.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the transforming power of your Word. Your Word has gained the ascendancy in my life, and as I meditate therein, I’m transformed into the image of the Christ, living the glorious life of righteousness that you’ve ordained for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||

|| Colossians 3:9-10 NLT Don't lie to each other, for you have stripped off your old sinful nature and all its wicked deeds. 10 Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 John 1-2:1-14
Ezekiel 43-44

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 16:12-22
2 Chronicles 1-2

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2019
*Good Morning! And Happy New Month! Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*
(Kindly click on the link below to download the Rhapsody App, also share with all your friends) :
https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=pastorkolapooluseye

*DIVINE TRANSFIGURATION*

Sunday, December 1st 2019 with Pastor Chris

*And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.(Luke 9:29)*

Many times, people pray, “O God, let your glory rest upon me.” But in the New Testament, that’s a wrong prayer. Many pray that way because they admire what happened with Moses in the Old Testament; the glory of God that came upon Him and rested on his countenance. But we have something better than that today, because the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of glory, lives in us.

What we have in us is a more excellent glory; a surpassing glory:
“For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious” (2 Corinthians 3:10-11). Read our theme verse again; it says, “And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.” It shows what happened to Jesus as He prayed at the Mount of transfiguration: He was transfigured; there was so much glory radiating from Him that His appearance was altered. But that glory and power was from within.

The same thing happens when we pray. There’re two things that we do that gets us transfigured and have the glory literally resplendent on our countenance. The more you do them, the more of that transfiguration you’d experience. The first is praying in tongues. The Bible says, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself... “ (1 Corinthians 14:4); you’re charged, edified and built up, like you build the power of a battery, which means your light glows. Hallelujah!

Jude 1:20 says
“But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.” This must be the type of prayer that Jesus prayed, that in the spirit, they could see a transfiguration. Secondly, every time you pray the Word, it happens to you too. Yes, you’re transfigured from glory to glory.

The more accurately the Word of God comes through your spirit in prayer, the more you glow in the spirit. This will help you understand why you should pray all the time. When you pray, you’re transfigured, and the more you stay in the glory, the more you carry it’s effect along with you. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word that has come to my spirit today; as I speak in tongues even now. I’m transformed in every area of my life, from glory to glory, and the light of your Word shines forth brightly in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Matthew 17:1-2*

1. And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2. And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

*Acts 6:15 MSG*

As all those who sat on the High Council looked at Stephen, they found they couldn't take their eyes off him—his face was like the face of an angel!

*Exodus 34:29 NIV*

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the Lord.

1 John 2:15 - 3: 1-10 &

Ezekiel 45 - 46

John 16:23 - 33 & 2

Chronicles 3 - 4

*Happy New Month*�
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 2nd Dec 2019

RENEWING THE CHARACTER OF YOUR MIND

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Pastor Chris

Your mind is very important. It’s the door to your spirit, and it’s also the door from your spirit out, to bring something into the natural world. The underlined portion of our opening verse tells us, “ be ye transformed (metamorphosed) by the renewing of your mind....” This means you exchange your thoughts for God’s thoughts; you cast away your carnal thinking, your fleshly ideas, and receive His glorious thoughts and ideas. The latter part of it says, “…that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

The word, “prove” is from the Greek - dokimazo— meaning to scrutinise or examine. Simply, it’s like the Customs official who’s assigned the responsibility of disallowing illegal exports and imports- interdiction of contrabands. Once he sees such, he disallows it from entering the country. That’s what that scripture is making us understand as the result of renewing the mind. You’re able to “prove,” that is, scrutinise the thoughts you allow to go through your mind, to be sure they’re consistent with God’s Word and His perfect will for your life.

Now that you’re born again, you’re required to think excellence and only see pictures of excellence. Focus your mind on things that are pure, just, honest, lovely, virtuous and of good report (Philippians 4:cool. You can’t afford to continue with the old way of life; you’re different now.

Ephesians 4:22-23 says, “That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind.” It’s expressing the same thought: think and live differently now that you’re a child of God. As you do this, you’d be giving vent to the glory in your recreated human spirit; the beauty of the Spirit in you will be revealed on the outside in an ever increasing measure. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’ve been clothed with the new spiritual self, which is renewed and moulded after the image and likeness of God. I think excellent thoughts and only see pictures of excellence, success, victory and abundance! My mind is focused on things that are pure, just, honest, lovely, virtuous and of good report. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 4:22-24;That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24. And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Colossians 3:10 AMPC ; And have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it. [Gen. 1:26.]

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 John 3:11-24 ; Ezekiel 47-48;

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 17:1-10 ; 2 Chronicles 5-6

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Dec 03, 2019

* PERFECTION IS POSSIBLE *

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3RD 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48).

Some people, because they haven’t been accurately taught the Word, believe and hold on to wrong teachings and ideas for many years. That something sounds nice and religious doesn’t mean it’s consistent with God’s Word. For example, there’re those who say, “We’re never going to be perfect. As long as we’re in this physical body, we’re going to sin; we’re going to keep making mistakes.” But this isn’t what the Bible teaches.

Many of those who have such beliefs got it from their own experiences. They think everybody else is making mistakes somehow, because they’re making mistakes in their own lives. So, they don’t believe in perfection. But the problem is that they don’t know what perfection in Christ is. When you study the Word, there’s no place that suggests to us the impossibility of perfection.

We read in our theme verse: “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” The word, “perfect” is the Greek, “teleios,” meaning “full grown”; complete and nothing lacking. In this verse, God wants you to measure your heart with the heart of God. And the way to do this is through the Word.

When you think, love and forgive others as God wants you to; when you have the heart of the Father, that’s being perfect as He is perfect. If we couldn’t be perfect, God would never require it of us. Inspire those around you by the excellence of your life, and the perfection with which you do what you do, through the Spirit. The Bible says He’s called us to “glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3). That means He’s called you to excellence; therefore, living an excellent life is native to your spirit.

Believe in perfection, for that’s your life and nature in Christ Jesus. The Bible says He died to present you sin-free and perfect before the Father: _*“And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight” (Colossians 1:21-22 NKJV).

*CONFESSION*
I have the mind of Christ; therefore, the perfection of the Spirit works in me, for He’s called me to glory and excellence! I’m perfect and flawless, lacking nothing, because as He is, so am I in this world. I’m unblameable, unreproveable and complete in Christ. My life is an expression of His perfections and glory, to the praise and glory of His Name. Hallelujah!

*FURTHER STUDY: *
*2 Corinthians 13:11*
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

*1 John 4:17*
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

*Matthew 5:48 AMPC*
You, therefore, must be perfect [growing into complete [ak]maturity of godliness in mind and character, [al]having reached the proper height of virtue and integrity], as your heavenly Father is perfect.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan 1 John 4 & Daniel 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan John 17:11-21 & 2 Chronicles 7-8

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY , DECEMBER 4TH

THEME: INCREASE IN UNDERSTANDING

THEME SCRIPTURE: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints (Ephesians 1:18 NKJV).

When we say revelation is progressive, it doesn’t mean that we’re adding any new thing or that God brings more revelation from time to time. It just means that our spiritual eyes are further enlightened to what’s already been revealed in the Scriptures. The reason it’s progressive is that we’re growing; we’re learning more, and increasing in our understanding.

As you study the Scriptures, there’ll be revelations as well as observations. However, much of what most talk about aren’t even revelations, but observations, because the Word of God is complete. Think about what Paul, Peter, and the other apostles said in the Scriptures, by the Holy Ghost; it doesn’t get better than that. You can’t create a “new revelation,” because it’s got to be based on what Jesus came to do. 1 Corinthians 3:11 says, “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”

There’s nothing you’d discover today that’s not already in the Scriptures. But you see, even when you study the Word, you may never know some things, until the Spirit imparts that knowledge to you. And that is what’s important. The only thing that’ll change your life is that higher understanding that the Spirit gives; it’ll impact your life in every way. Your prayer will change; your thinking will change. You’ll become so much more effective in your work and ministry in the Gospel.

Suddenly, you’d realise that all that time you were “hoping” that one day, God would have mercy on you and help you, what you needed was the higher understanding that everything you could ever need in your life was already in you; already provided for. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessing and promotion. My heart and mind are open to receive and understand the Scriptures; therefore, I’m wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. The Word is effectual in my life, producing in me what it talks about. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 1:15-18
Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 John 5 & Daniel 3-4
John 17:22-26 & 2 Chronicles 9-10
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 5

STAND IN THE GAP

Pastor Chris

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not... (Luke 22:31- 32).

In my study of the Word, I’ve read this verse of scripture above many times. On one occasion, I said, “Lord Jesus, why did you have to pray for Simon? Aren’t you God? Why didn’t you just change him?” Why didn’t Jesus just prophesy to Simon and say, “Your faith will not fail”? Rather, He said, “I have prayed for you.” That’s because when you pray for someone, you can only do so in hope. So, Jesus prayed in hope for Peter. This is so instructive.

From time to time, the Lord opens our eyes to see some of our brothers and sisters in the Lord that we need to intercede for, to get them over to the place where we believe they ought to be. It’s not an exclusive responsibility of the Pastor. It’s something the Lord expects of you: that ingredient of mindful, deep prayer of intercession for others, not only for the lost but also for the one who’s already in the Lord but may be going astray.

If the Master would pray for Peter, how much more are we required to pray for our brothers and sisters that their faith fail not. Don’t watch them go down or criticise them for their mistakes. Stand in the gap for them.

Also, isn’t it interesting that Jesus didn’t say, “Simon, I have prayed for you that Satan touch you not”? He didn’t pray that Satan wouldn’t attack him. Rather, He prayed that Peter’s faith should prevail. What does this tell us? Satan isn’t a factor; the factor is our faith. It’s not about how bad the situation is; it’s not about how severe the sickness is; it’s not about how terrible the pain is; it’s about your faith being strong enough to prevail. That’s what matters.

So, when you see Christians who are being attacked by the devil in whatever way, whether by sin, sickness or lack, it’s part of your priestly ministry to pray for them that their faith doesn’t fail, irrespective of the situation they’re in.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for the privilege to stand in the gap for Christians whose faith may be under attack today; their faith prevails, as they’re strengthened with might by your Spirit in their inner man to remain steadfast and immoveable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 3:14-19; For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16. That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Galatians 4:19 NKJV; My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you,
Galatians 4:19 NKJV

Ephesians 6:18;Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 John ; Daniel 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 18:1-9 ; 2 Chronicles 11-12

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*WE’RE NOT MERE HUMANS *

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life... (1 John 5:13).*_

In the verse above, the Apostle John says, “I want you to know that you have eternal life.” This simply lets us know that as Christians, we’re not mere humans. It’s so important that you believe, accept and understand this, because until and unless you know that you’re not a mere human being, you’re going to be subject to what human beings are subject to: the corrupting influences of this present world. The Bible says we’ve escaped the corruption that’s in the world, through lust, being associates of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4).

Something indeed happened when you were born again; you were actually reborn. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, _*“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”*_ This isn’t a cliché! To be in Christ means you’re born into Christ; baptized into Christ (Galatians 3:27). This means you’re immersed into Him and have become one with Him.

Now that you’re in Christ, you have the life and nature of God. You’re a different kind of being. And according to the Bible, you don’t have two natures; your old nature was crucified with Christ (Romans 6:6). You have another life, the resurrection life, inside you now.

James 1:18 says, _*“Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, THAT WE SHOULD BE A KIND OF FIRSTFRUITS OF HIS CREATURES.”*_ The underlined portion indicates that you’re another kind of man—the “Godkind” of man. Being born again, you were brought, not only into a knowledge of Christ but also into a union with Him that has made you an associate of the heavenly pantheon. No wonder Jesus said in John 10:34 (NKJV), _*“...Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods?”*_ Glory to God

*CONFESSION*
*I’m the God-kind of man, because I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. I’ve ceased to be human, for I’ve been brought, not only into a knowledge of Christ but, also into a union with Him that has made me an associate of the heavenly pantheon. I know who I am! Therefore, I rule and reign in this life, prevailing gloriously by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen!*

*Psalms 82:5-6*
5. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

*John 1:12-13 CEV*
Yet some people accepted him and put their faith in him. So he gave them the right to be the children of God.
13. They were not God's children by nature or because of any human desires. God himself was the one who made them his children.

*2 Peter 1:4*
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

3 John & Daniel 7-8

John 18:10-18 & 2 Chronicles 13-14

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 7

UNDERSTANDING CHRISTIANITY

Pastor Chris

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

There’re those who aren’t sure what Christianity really is. So, they suffer from an identity crisis, because they don’t know who they are. It’s the same reason some get sick and afflicted, always seeking medical attention. Now, someone may wonder, “Are you saying Christians aren’t supposed to be sick?”

Yes, Christians aren’t supposed to be sick! The Christian has eternal life, and that life is superior to sickness, decay, and death. It’s the same life that Jesus had when He walked the earth. Jesus was never sick. That same supernatural life, which is absolutely infection and disease-proof, is what He’s given to us. Hallelujah! Now you can further understand why He said in Mark 16:17-18, “These signs shall follow those who believe; if they drink anything deadly, they’ll not be hurt.” Jesus said so, and He never lied to anybody.

The Christian belongs in God’s class; he’s not a mere religious person. Christianity isn’t a religion at all; it’s the active life of God in a human being. Christianity is Christ alive in you; it’s a real relationship with the real and living Christ. In Christianity, the divine life of Jesus Christ is imparted to you; it’s a real experience. Christ took up His abode in you the instant you were born again.

When you really get to know this, every day of your life, you’ll be so full of joy! The Apostle Peter talked about the joy that we have and exude as Christians: it’s indescribable and full of glory. Why wouldn’t it be, when you were born to express and manifest the glory and righteousness of Christ? Why wouldn’t it be, when you’re joined to the Lord; inseparably one with Him?

How then could sickness, lack, discouragement, depression, be normal with you? Those are things that the people of the world suffer; but you’re different! Philippians 2:12 says, “…work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” Make your Christianity real by “living” it. The Word won’t work until you work it. You’re the one to work things out, by His power working in you. Take a hold of the Word, and live by it, and your life will be excellent and full of glory.

CONFESSION
Christ is alive in me! I’m not ordinary, for I’ve been called into the fellowship of the God-kind. Therefore, every day, I manifest the pulsating life of Christ, exercising dominion over sickness, disease, failure, lack and everything that’s of the devil! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:17 AMPC;But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.

1 John 5:11-13; And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 Corinthians 1:9; God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Jude ; Daniel 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 18:19-27 ; 2 Chronicles 15-16

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY , DECEMBER 8TH

THEME: DON’T PLAY GAMES WITH YOUR CHRISTIANITY

THEME SCRIPTURE: But that which ye have already hold fast till I come (Revelation 2:25)

One of the things you must make up your mind to do is to be very serious with your Christianity. Don’t profane spiritual things or play games with the Spirit. Some people become so carnal and casual with spiritual things and don’t realize when they’ve walked away from God and His plan for their lives.

It’s like what happened to Saul, the King of Israel. He had gone too far in the wrong direction that even when Samuel the prophet was interceding for him, God said, “No need; I’ve found someone else to replace him” (read 1 Samuel 16:1). God’s plan was for Saul to have an eternal dynasty in Israel, but he lost it, and David got it.

Esau’s story is another painful one. The Bible says, “Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright” (Hebrews 12:16). How sad! Afterwards, when he attempted to get the same blessing he had profaned, the Bible says in Hebrews 12:17, “…he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.” His tears didn’t make any difference; it was too late. This happens to many.
Imagine that a brother was made a cell leader or Bible study class teacher, but because someone “offended” him in the church, he was upset enough to walk away from his responsibility towards his cell members. He even decided he’d no longer be a member of the church. That’s so wrong.

Hebrews 12:15 says, “Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.” Don’t allow bitterness or anger prevent you from fulfilling your destiny in Christ. Make up your mind to live in the Word, and by the Spirit of God. Follow spiritual instructions and be excited about your service in the house of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your grace at work in me to do your will, and fulfill my destiny. I’m running my race to the finish line, focusing all my energies on being all that Christ Jesus saved me for, and destined me to be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 John 1:8 NLT
Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked so hard to achieve. Be diligent so that you receive your full reward.

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Revelation 1 & Daniel 11-12
John 18:28-40 & 2 Chronicles 17-18
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 9

WALKING IN CHRIST

Pastor Chris

As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him (Colossians 2:6 NKJV)

Galatians 3:27 NKJV says something powerful that parallels what we read in our opening verse. It says, “For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” It means you’ve sunk into Him, like a garment. You might wonder, “I thought I’ve received Christ?” Yes, but this isn’t only from the inside now, but also on the outside.

You’ve received Christ Jesus, the Lord, and He lives in you by the Holy Ghost. Now that you’re born again, you’ve been brought into the new environment called Christ, and you have to walk in that environment. That’s what we read in our opening verse.

For example, if you’re in a car, you’re in a different environment. If it’s an air-conditioned car, outside may be hot, but you’re moving around in your car, enjoying a different environment in the car, unlike the pedestrians outside.

This is reminiscent of the experience with the children of Israel, when they left Egypt for the Promised Land. They went with their own atmosphere. The Bible says, “By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people” (Exodus 13:21-22 NIV).

Everywhere else in the desert was hot and arid, but God’s people dwelt in His divine presence. The pillar of cloud shielded them from the scorching heat during the day. At night, when it was cold, they had the pillar of fire which gave them warmth. In the same way, in Christ, you have your own atmosphere. When you’re going to work, you’re in this environment called Christ! When you’re at home, school, place of business or marketplaces of life, you’re in that environment.

This means nothing can hurt you. Like the children of Israel, you’re protected inside that environment— CHRIST—during the day and at night. Glory to God! What a place! It’s an environment of glory. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I dwell in Christ, my new environment! Everywhere I go, I’m in the divine presence and carry that presence with me, demonstrating the finished works of Christ in my family, health, finances and everything that concerns me. I’m not of this world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Galatians 3:27 AMPC;For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.

Colossians 3:10; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

2 Corinthians 5:17;Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 2:1-17 ; Hosea 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 19:1-12 ; 2 Chronicles 19-20

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 10TH DECEMBER.

NO MORE PROMISES

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Some Christians still have the Old Testament mentality of trying to get something from God; trying to make His “promises” come to pass in their lives. But to have this kind of consciousness is to be oblivious or completely ignorant of what Christ really came to do. He came as the fulfilment of all of God’s promises, such that there’s not one single promise in the Bible yet to be fulfilled for the Christian.

Once, I asked a group of Christians to mention, if they thought there was any one promise in the Bible for the new creation. Someone mentioned Psalm 37:4 NKJV: “Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.” This is the problem: I said many are living the life of the Old Testament, and they think they’re living the Christian life.

Between the desires of your heart, and CHRIST that He’s already given you, which is greater? What else would you desire of someone who already gave you Himself? Didn’t you also read in 1 Corinthians 3:21 that all things are yours? Understand that all of the “promises” in the Old Testament have been fulfilled and abrogated. They are “old truths.” Think about when a country amends the constitution, and someone is still living by the old provisions; it won’t work that way.

God already gave you Himself, His Kingdom, and everything! When you come into Christ, everything belongs to you; there’s nothing more for Him to give you, for you’re a joint-heir with Him. Therefore, quit the struggle. Enjoy your life in Christ.

We read it in our opening verse that by His divine power, He already gave us (note it’s in past tense) ALL things that pertain to life and godliness; nothing is left out. Stop struggling with your bills. Stop struggling with your health. Choose the life of rest.

“Warring” in prayer for Him to fulfil His promises is an effort in futility. Live the Word, and in the Spirit; you’d discover that everything you could ever want is in the street that He gave you to walk in. Blessed be His Name forever!

CONFESSION
I function in the light of God’s Word, and I’m conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available to me, and I’m enjoying them to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 1:20; 1 Corinthians 3:21-22 GNB; Colossians 1:26-27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 2:18-3:1-6 ; Hosea 3-6;
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 19:13-22 ; 2 Chronicles 21-22

PRICELESS ❤️...https:///p9v28c-1X0

#loveworld #ministry #lights #liftchallenge #wehavemoved #upward #forward #blessings #affirmationtrain #advancement #kingdom #talkingsession
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2019

*UNDERSTANDING THE WORD *

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).*_

As a Christian, it’s so important that you have an understanding of the Word. That understanding will help you have a concept of the Scriptures in a way that’s far beyond the generic; your approach to the Word will be different. This is important, because except and unless you understand the Word, you won’t know how to apply it to your life and situations.

The Word is Himself, God. That’s what we read in our opening text. When He speaks to you, He becomes to you and in you what He says. Every time you study it, you feed your spirit and you’re able to live the life of the Word. Then you discover that your Christian life every day is full of joy and excitement.

As you prepare your goals for the coming year, make studying the Word, devoting quality time to search and meditate on the Scriptures a top priority. This will cause you to be enlightened, informed, refreshed, strengthened and graced for greater effectiveness in your work and ministry, and all that the Lord would have you do in the coming year and beyond. You’d find yourself walking in the path that He’s chosen for you before the foundation of the world.

Remember that your life has a purpose, and the purpose of God for you is revealed and becomes clearer as you fellowship with the Word and the Spirit. He’ll grant you insight through the Scriptures. He’ll bring your thoughts to something that He wants you to know now, that you can apply to your life. Then, His wisdom will leap out of the message and inundate your heart, and you find that you’re walking the path of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the understanding of your Word. As I give myself to the study of the Word, I’m enlightened, refreshed, informed and strengthened. My mind is receptive to the corrections, instructions and direction therein, as I walk in the paths you preordained for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Acts 20:32*
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

*2 Timothy 3:16-17*
16. All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

*Hebrews 4:12*
For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Revelation 3:7-22 & Hosea 7-10

John 19:23-37 & 2 Chronicles 23-24

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY , DECEMBER 12TH

THEME: UPHOLD OUR KINGDOM IDEALS

THEME SCRIPTURE: Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals (1 Corinthians 6:9 NASB).

When you study the synoptic gospels, Matthew, Mark and Luke, you’d observe that Jesus extensively taught on the principles of our heavenly Kingdom. For example, in Matthew 19:5 and Mark 10:7-8, He acknowledged the union of one man and one woman as the standard expression of human sexuality in a marriage relationship.

The apostles built on the same foundation. In Romans 1:27 (NKJV), the Apostle Paul reiterated the Master’s words, denouncing those who engage in same-sex practice. It says, “Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”

Jesus said in John 15:19, “…ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world….” Refuse to be influenced by the system of this world, which is run by Satan. Don’t let your actions, reactions, thoughts, words, and responses be like those of the people of the world. Uphold our Kingdom ideals.

In our Kingdom, God’s Word is the final arbiter; we’re cultured and governed by the Word. Therefore, refuse to compromise the standards, values and principles of our heavenly Kingdom. Walk in the light of God’s Word and His righteousness.

CONFESSION
I refuse to live like the rest of the world nor conform to their ways of doing things. I’m a child of the Kingdom, walking in the light of God’s Word and in His righteousness, boldly displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 17:14-16
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Revelation 4 & Hosea 11-14
John 19:38-42 & 2 Chronicles 25
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019

* GO FORTH AND WIN*

FRIDAY, 13TH DECEMBER 2019.

*PASTOR CHRIS*

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4 NKJV).

This natural world is under a curse, and has all the negativities of the evil one infested in it. So, being born again, the world will come at you, mentally, physically, emotionally, and even spiritually. But what did Jesus say? “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

The Master overcame the world on your behalf, which means you’ve overcome the world. And the Apostle Paul says, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places…Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked” (Ephesians 6:12-16).

Therefore, irrespective of the evil, darkness, and negativism in this world, you must think differently. Be unperturbed, because you’re in Christ, and in Him you always win. Nothing can be set against you. In your journey of faith, and in fulfilling God’s plan for your life, don’t entertain thoughts of fear, lack or unbelief. Put away anger, bitterness and unforgiveness. These are the things that can hinder your spiritual progress and the call of God on your life.

Keep your heart in God’s Word. 1 Timothy 4:15-16 says to meditate on, and give yourself wholly to the Word, and your victories and success in every endeavour will be inevitable.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you, for you’re the one at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. I refuse to be deterred by the world and its crippling forces, knowing whom I’ve believed, and the one at work in me. I’ve overcome the world and its systems, soaring on the wings of the Spirit, and fulfilling my destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Hebrews 12:1-2*
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

*James 1:21-25*
21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

*Romans 8:33-39*
33. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.
34. Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Revelation 5
Joel 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 20:1-10
2 Chronicles 26-27

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR CHRIS*

SATURDAY, 14TH DECEMBER 2019.

*BE FOCUSED*

For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed (Isaiah 50:7).

God wants us to set our hearts on His Word and not be distracted by circumstances, experiences, or adversity. It brings to mind the words of the Psalmist in Psalm 119:69 (MSG): “The godless spread lies about me, but I focus my attention on what you are saying.”*_ Also, Romans 4:19 (MSG) says, “Abraham didn’t focus on his own impotence and say, ‘It’s hopeless. This hundred-year-old body could never father a child.’ Nor did he survey Sarah’s decades of infertility and give up.”

In the New Testament, the Bible talks about Jesus in Luke 9:51: “And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem.” Why was His face set steadfastly on His destination? He knew that was His last visit to Jerusalem, and this time, it was for His life; He was going to the Cross to die for the sins of the world, and He wasn’t going to let anyone distract Him from it.

In our world today, there’re so many distractions, but you must remain focused on the dream, the vision, that the Lord has put in your heart. Have a tunnel-vision towards God’s agenda. It’s the way to win. Many years ago, the Lord said to me, “Son, don’t look around. Be focused; refuse to be distracted.”

Some Christians have found themselves being distracted by too many things. They’re distracted by the state of the economy and several other happenings around them. They can’t accomplish much in life that way. When you’re a man or woman of purpose and vision, you’re not perturbed about the economics or economies of this world, because you know that you’re not of this world.

Nothing in, and of this world can place a limit on you or cause you to be disadvantaged, because you won before you came. You were already a success before you started. Therefore, set your sail and rule your world.

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I thank you for the high calling with which you called me in Christ Jesus. My eyes are on you, the author and perfecter of my faith. I don’t see shadows; I’m walking in your perfect will and destiny for my life, victorious all the way, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

*FURTHER STUDY:* Hebrews 12:1-2 AMPC Therefore then, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us, 2 Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 6 & Amos 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 20:11-18 & 2 Chronicles 28

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2019
READ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

A LIFE-STYLE OF THANKSGIVING - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Sunday, December 15th

Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me... (Psalm 50:23).

When many hear 'thanksgiving,' what comes to their mind is usually thanksgiving offering, which is good. God expects us to thank Him with our offerings, but thanksgiving is much more than giving your offerings; it ought to be a way of life.

Think about Jesus: during His ministry in the earth, He prayed on several occasions, but mostly in gratitude to the Father. When He was to raise Lazarus from the dead (someone who had been dead and buried for four days), He didn’t wail or beg; He gave thanks. He said, “...Father, I thank Thee that Thou hast heard Me” (John 11:41).

In St. John’s Gospel, He had ended His ministration to a multitude that followed Him to the desert area, but didn’t want to send them home, hungry. All that was available was a little boy’s lunch: five mini loaves of bread and two fishes.

That certainly wouldn’t suffice to feed a teeming multitude of five thousand men, (women and children not counted). But the Bible says, “And Jesus took the loaves; and when He had given thanks, He distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would” (John 6:11). Notice what He did that resulted in the miracle: He gave thanks!

When was the last time you gave thanks for something you realised you needed, without having to ask God for it? That’s the life you ought to be living as a Christian. Cultivate the lifestyle of thanksgiving. All things are yours already; therefore, when you think there’s something you require, give thanks to God for it, because you know it’s yours already.

The Father loves you so much; there’s nothing you’d have to 'drag' Him to do for you. Your response - your faith attitude - should be a daily life of praise and thanksgiving to Him for His grace and loving-kindness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I have everything I require to effectually serve You and live joyfully every day. Thank You for beautifying my life with Your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: ||Jeremiah 30:19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. ||

|| Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. ||

|| Colossians 2:6-7 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in Him: 7 Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 7 & Amos 5-9.

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 20:19-31 & 2 Chronicles 29.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2019

*CONTRIVE AND PRACTISE THE WORD *

MONDAY, DECEMBER 16TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all (1 Timothy 4:15).*_

The Greek word for “meditate” has a very interesting and inspiring connotation; it’s “Meletao.” It means to carefully set your mind on something, and then contrive. It also means to practise in your mind. Our opening scripture says to meditate on God’s Word; that means, set your mind on it; contemplate, contrive and practise it in your mind.

Imagine practising in your mind the outreach meeting you’re about to hold, or practising in your mind the people you’re going to lead to Christ in the coming year! It’s important that you contemplate, contrive and practise God’s Word, and His visions in your mind from time to time. See yourself walking in the realities of the Word and the visions it creates in your spirit.

Joshua 1:8 says, _*“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, THAT THOU MAYEST OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT IS WRITTEN THEREIN....”*_ Notice the underlined part: Meditation, contriving the Word will cause you to do what it says; it’ll propel you to action. And the blessing is manifested in the “doing” (James 1:22-25).

What’s 2020 going to be like for you? Begin to contrive and practise it in your mind. See visions of glory, visions of yourself walking in greater levels and dimensions of faith. See yourself charting new frontiers and blazing new trails for the Gospel. Hallelujah! Maybe the year hasn’t exactly been the way you expected; don’t be discouraged. Contrive now what you want the future to be.

Remember, you’re the architect of your own life, with the design brief from your heavenly client. An architect is able to walk through the length and breadth of a skyscraper in his mind, by reason of his training, even before the foundation of the building is laid. To him, that building is already a reality, even though it may still be on paper. Likewise, let the image of your glorious life and future be so clear and real in your spirit as you spend time in prayer and meditation (Exodus 26:30; Hebrews 8:5).

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, my mind is stayed on your infallible Word; therefore, my prosperity through the Word is evident. I’m transformed from glory to glory through the power of your Word, and I see myself making greater progress, taking new territories and charting new frontiers for the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Psalms 1:1-3*
1. Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

*Isaiah 26:3*
Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

*James 1:22-25*
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Revelation 8 & Obadiah

John 21:1-12 & 2 Chronicles 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK-Based Church, Envoy Nation, Celebrates Nigeria At 63 / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 281
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.