Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15067 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Monday 20th May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 17

ANGER WILL COST YOU

Pastor Chris

Don’t be quick-tempered, for anger is the friend of fools (Ecclesiastes 7:9 NLT).

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai and saw the people worshipping a golden calf, which they had constructed by themselves, he was enraged. Right there, he smashed to pieces the tablets of the law engraved by the finger of God (Exodus 32:19). Moses had to engrave another one all by himself, as a punishment.

On another occasion, as the children of Israel sojourned in the wilderness, they suddenly ganged up against Moses and Aaron because there was no water for them to drink. The Lord then instructed Moses to assemble the congregation, and tell the rock before their eyes to bring forth water for them to drink.

Moses, obviously angry at the people’s outburst, charged and rebuked them, tagging them rebels! In a fit of rage, he turned and struck the rock instead of speaking to it as the Lord had instructed; in fact, he struck it twice (Numbers 20:11). Water came out for the people to drink, but Moses’ action displeased the Lord.

In as much as Moses was referred to as “…very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth” (Numbers 12:3), he allowed anger affect his ministry and walk with God, such that he wasn’t allowed to lead the children of Israel into the Promised Land as the Lord had intended. He certainly was faithful in the administration of all God’s house (Hebrews 3:5), but anger was his undoing.

Anger is a quick destroyer. Don’t even try to “tame” it; eschew it. If you’ve been termed or described as someone who’s quick to get angry, get before the Lord in prayer, and give yourself to the Word in meditation.

There’re people who won’t fulfil their calling, as it has happened in history, because of anger. And in such cases, what God does is to have another plan. Don’t let it happen to you. Why should anyone miss out with God, and fail in their divine destiny, because of a negative attitude that could easily be controlled and overturned with God’s Word? Psalm 37:8 (NIV) says, “Refrain from anger and turn from wrath….” Act on God’s Word. Refuse to let anger rule you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I delight myself in your Word and to do your will. Your Word is in my heart, causing me to walk in righteousness and fulfil my destiny in you. I’ll not give myself to anger, rage or fury, for my desire is to please you in all things, as I live by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 22:24;Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:

Colossians 3:8; But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Ephesians 4:26;Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 9 ; Jonah 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 21:13-25 ; 2 Chronicles 31

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 18

REMAIN HUMBLE

Pastor Chris

For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted (Luke 14:11).

The Scriptures show us examples of many who accomplished extraordinary feats, rose to kingly positions, and went from obscurity to limelight when they were yet humble. Sadly, some of these who were elevated to such regal positions became haughty, arrogant, and proud; they became “big” in their own eyes, and were abased by God. The story of King Saul is a ready case in point

Saul was given the grace of leadership and anointed as king over Israel. This happened “when he was little in his own sight,” according to the Bible (1 Samuel 15:17). Soon after, he went against spiritual instructions: he offered a burnt offering, against God’s commandment (1 Samuel 13:9-11). At another instance, he wouldn’t completely destroy the Amalekites as the Lord expressly instructed (1 Samuel 15:1-11). As a result of his pride, he was rejected by God from being king over Israel (1 Samuel 15:26). Sad!

But look at Jesus! Even though He knew who He was—the blessed, Sovereign (Ruler), the King of kings and the Lord of lords—He was humble. Luke 4:16-21 shows when He came to Nazareth where He had been brought up, He went into the synagogue as His custom was on the Sabbath day, and He stood up to read from the Holy Scrolls. He didn’t yell at the priest, “Look, the King of kings is here!” The Lord simply got up and read as He was asked. And when He was done reading, “…He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down…” (Luke 4:20 NKJV). What a show of humility!

If you’re a leader or pastor, for example, was there a time when it was such a great honour for you to be asked to speak before a congregation? Or have you suddenly become so big in your own eyes that you get offended if you aren’t called upon? 1 Peter 5:5 says, “…be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.” True humility is submitting yourself to the authority, influence, and impact of God’s Word and His instructions. When you do, you’ll receive more grace, wherein lies the power for promotion, increase, and supernatural progress.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m submitted to the lordship, authority, and influence of your Word, in all humility. Therefore, I enjoy the effects of your superabundant grace, which causes me to walk in promotion, excellence, victory and dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
James 4:6;But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

James 4:10; Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Philippians 2:3 AMPC;Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves].

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 10 ; Micah 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 1:1-11 ; 2 Chronicles 32

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 19

FOCUS ON HIS SPIRITUALITY

Pastor Chris

…even though we once did estimate Christ from a human viewpoint and as a man, yet now...we know Him no longer [in terms of the flesh] (2 Corinthians 5:16 AMPC).

When some people say, “I want to be like Jesus,” what they really mean is to be like the “Jewish man” who walked the streets of Galilee and Capernaum. Some even get enthused at discussions about His physical stature: His build, height, physique, looks, etc., losing sight of what’s more important—His spirituality. Beyond His physicality, you should focus on “Jesus—the Word!”

The limitations of the “physical” Jesus were Jewish. As a Jew, for example, He celebrated Passover, but Passover meant nothing to the non-Jew. Therefore, our focus should be on Jesus the Son of God; God in flesh. See Him in, and through the Word, because He’s the living Word.The Apostle Paul, at some point, mistakenly thought of Christ as though He were merely an ordinary man of Jewish descent. But then, he realized that even though Jesus walked the earth in a physical frame, and lived as a Jewish man, He wasn’t ordinary.

Paul’s focus henceforth was on Jesus—the Word— and he went on to be so successful in his ministry! John 1:14 tells us that God’s Word was personified, and the result was the man, Christ Jesus: “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us….” So, see Him as the Word incarnate; see Him as the totality of God’s thoughts, ideas, opinions, will, and emotions tabernacled in human flesh. Focus on Him as God’s perfect imprint, the icon of the unseen God, just as Hebrews 1:3 reveals.

Moreover, here’s something quite supreme: as He is the Word made flesh, so are you an offspring of the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” 1 John 4:17 says as He is, so are we in this world. Not as He was, in Galilee, but as He is now, risen in glory, power, strength and excellence, so are you now. You have His righteousness, life, and nature in you NOW. You’re the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I refuse to be recognized according to my physical or earthly features or nativity, but I see myself in, and through the Word. As Jesus is, in His glory, power, strength and excellence now, so am I in this world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
John 14:8-10;Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Colossians 1:12-19;Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

1 John 4:17;Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 11 ; Micah 4-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 1:12-26 ; 2 Chronicles 33

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, FRIDAY, 20TH DECEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ THE GOSPEL IS FOR ALL ✨

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation for all who would believe (Romans 1:16). In other words, the Gospel is no respecter of persons; its power works for all men. So, if you were wondering, “How do I reach out to people of other races?” that shouldn’t be a problem. First, there’s no such thing as “other races”; God made humans, and the Gospel is for all.

Never allow the glorious Gospel you’ve been entrusted with be tainted with any kind of discrimination or prejudice. Refuse it! The Word of God transcends all cultural, ethnic or national barriers. If you minister the Word of God in truth, it’ll break barriers and separate between those that are in bondage and those who really want to hear the truth. Truth has neither colour nor borders. Truth is divine! And the Word of God is truth (John 17:17).

Never be selective as to whom you want to preach the Gospel. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Jesus came to save the whole world, not a select few. There’re hurting people in all nations and nationalities; so, we must reach out to everyone, beginning with those in our immediate spheres of influence. You’d be amazed at the results the Word of God will produce in their lives!

Could there be those that might show resentment or display some form of prejudice and discrimination towards you as you preach to them? Probably! But never be intimidated by such people. The Apostle Paul understood this truth. In Colossians 3:11 (NLT), he said, “In this new life, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave, or free. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us.” Refuse the worldly categorization of people according to their physical or earthly descent. The Gospel is for everybody. Go all out this season and reach out to everyone with the message of Christ’s salvation.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the glorious opportunities in the Gospel to shine and manifest your glory to everyone, irrespective of their nationality, ethnicity, culture or ideologies. Through me, the unsaved hear and receive the light of the glorious Gospel and are transferred from darkness into light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. ||

|| Galatians 3:27-28 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 12
Micah 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 2:1-13
2 Chronicles 34

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, SATURDAY, 21ST DECEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ SUPPLANTED, NOT SUPPLEMENTED ✨

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The one who’s born again doesn’t have two lives or natures; he only has one, and that’s the divine life. When you were born again, a new life was introduced into your spirit, and the human life with which you were born of your earthly parents ceased to be; it was supplanted by the life and nature of God! It’s not something that can be figured out in the laboratory; it’s spiritual.

Moreover, this change isn’t one to take place in heaven, as some also think; it’s already happened. That’s the message of Christ. He came to give us the divine life; to make us sons of God: “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is” (1 John 3:2). Our theme verse further buttresses this; it says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Notice the phrase, “new creature”; it connotes something that’s not known; it’s new, or even “strange.” It’s like thinking you saw something sneak by, but couldn’t really make out what it was, and the best way you could describe it was to say, “I saw a creature; it’s neither a cat nor a dog; but I’m not sure what it is; it’s something strange.” It wasn’t like anything you’ve ever seen.

This is exactly Paul’s inference in 2 Corinthians 5:17. We’re a new species; a kind of creature that never existed before; a new type of man! When you come to this realization and understanding that what you have isn’t a mix of the divine and human natures, you’ll cease from the struggles to live right, and you’ll find yourself fulfilling God’s will for your life gloriously from a position of rest. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for my old life has been completely supplanted by the divine life, which is superior to sickness, disease, defeat and all depravities that affect the natural man. My divine nature has made me a master over circumstances, with dominion over the world’s deplorable systems. The nature of righteousness causes me to walk in your perfect will today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 13:1-10
Nahum 1-3

Acts 2:14-24
2 Chronicles 35

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

DECEMBER 22ND,2019

THEME: BORN ANEW INTO CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

When you were born again, you were born and baptized into Christ.1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body…”; you were baptized into the body of Christ, a new man, a new creature with a new life. The King James Version uses the word, “creature” which is a lot more accurate than the word, “creation” as used in some other translations. Being a “new creature” means you’re one of a kind; a peculiar breed. But that’s not all; the latter part of our opening scripture says, “…old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

The underlined word, “behold” calls attention to something God wants you to notice, an important truth. He wants you to SEE that, indeed, you’re a new man in Christ Jesus; everything about your life is new and divine. The old life and nature you received from your biological parents are now supplanted by God’s divine nature, which is why Peter calls us “comrades” or “associates” of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4). It wasn’t just a mere change that took place in you when you were born again; there was an actual replacement of the human life with the indestructible life of God. You have the same life with which Jesus was raised from the dead: the resurrection life.

This is what makes it so sublime! It’s the reason sickness for the Christian isn’t supposed to be, because the life in you is divine. Even if you were born with a hereditary disease, the Bible says, “Old things are passed away!” That sickness or disease isn’t, and could never be, a part of your new nature in Christ. The old nature that was subject to sin, defeat, sickness, failure and death, is dead and gone! All things have become new, and all these new things are of God (2 Corinthians 5:18). Everything about your life carries divinity in it, because you were born into a divine environment; the Christ-environment. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
Being born again, I’m born into the Christ-environment, the divine environment, where I sit with Christ in the realms of glory, dominion and power. I walk in the light of my righteousness and new nature in Christ, expressing the beauty, glory and graces of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER READING
Ephesians 2:10;
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 4:22-24;
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Romans 6:4-6
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 13:11-14:1-20 ; Habakkuk 1-3
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:25-36 ; 2 Chronicles 36
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MONDAY, 23RD DECEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ ALIVE BY THE SPIRIT ✨

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11).

What we just read in the verse above isn’t a promise; it has already happened! Your physical body, your previously death-doomed and death-prone body, has been rejuvenated and vitalized by the Holy Spirit who lives in you. So, your life is from the Spirit, sustained through the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” God gave birth to us by the Word, through the Spirit.

The blood that’s flowing through your veins isn’t what’s keeping you alive. But why is the blood important? First, it testifies of man’s humanity. Leviticus 17:11 says, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood....” Therefore, the redemption of man had to be by the shedding of blood, the blood of Jesus—life for life! Now that He gave His life for us to have His life, the life of your flesh is no longer your blood, but the Spirit.

Remember, He was raised back to life without blood, yet He wasn’t a Ghost. He said to His disciples after His resurrection, “Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have” (Luke 24:39 NIV). Notice He didn’t say, “flesh and blood”; the resurrection life doesn’t require blood to function, and that’s the life you have in you.

It’s the reason no sickness or disease can ravage your body, because sickness and disease attack the blood, to destroy the body. But thanks be unto God! John 1:12-13 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: WHICH WERE BORN, NOT OF BLOOD, NOR OF THE WILL OF THE FLESH, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, BUT OF GOD.” Have this consciousness and live above this world; above sickness, disease and the corrupting forces of this present world of darkness.

CONFESSION
I live by the power of the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. That power revives and vitalizes my physical body and produces life in me. I’m a life-giver, having been born after Christ, who is the life-giving Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 4:4 AMPC* Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

1 John 5:11-12* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Romans 8:10 ESV* But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 15 & Zephaniah 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 2:37-47 & Ezra 1

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY , DECEMBER 24TH

THEME: DISCOVER CHRIST IN YOU

THEME SCRIPTURE : To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

There’re too many of God’s children who are still looking up to God for one blessing or the other. They’re looking up to God to heal them, to touch them, to provide for them, to answer their prayers. But the truth is, there’s no other blessing that’ll come to you from heaven until the second coming of the Lord Himself.

There’s no prayer that the answer will come to you from heaven. Everything you’d ever need in life is in Christ, and Christ is in you, and to have Christ is to have everything. Colossians 1:27 says, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory.”Have you been desiring or expecting to see the glory of God revealed in your finances, your health, business, or family? The glory has already been revealed. That’s the meaning and reason for Christmas; that’s why we’re so full of joy that Christ was born into this world, to live in our hearts.

Christ in you is your assurance of divine health, prosperity, success, victory and dominion. Hallelujah! What you need is to discover Christ in you. If Christ isn’t in a man, then his sufferings are justified; his pains are “excusable.” But not so with you; you’ve been brought into the “glory life.”

This Christ-consciousness will inspire an extraordinary boldness in your life. It’ll cause you to live every day, exuding joy indescribable, and full of glory. When you discover Christ in you, there’ll be no place for any disease in your body; that’ll be the end of darkness and lack. Glory to God!

The revelation of Christianity is Christ IN YOU; not in heaven. Don’t start fasting and asking Him to pour something out from heaven; don’t ask Him to give you a blessing from heaven. He’s blessed you already with Himself; with all the blessings that are in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). Consciously take some time today to meditate on Christ: who He is, who you are in Him, and all that He’s accomplished for you. It’ll transform your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
What a privilege it is to be a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones! Christ in me, the hope of glory! I’ve been granted the grace and ability in Christ to reign and rule over all circumstances! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous victory and unending success. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Revelation 16 & Haggai 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Acts 3:1-11 & Ezra 2
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2019
�MERRY CHRISTMAS �

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, WEDNESDAY, 25TH DECEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ JESUS: THE REVELATION OF GOD’S LOVE ✨

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us… (John 1:14)

Just as Adam and Eve heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the Garden, in the cool of the day (Genesis 3:cool, the Old Testament prophets weren’t left out. Some heard a voice in their spirits, while others heard a voice from above; they, however, didn’t see a form or a shape to that voice.

But when the baby Jesus was born in Bethlehem, it was that same voice that Adam and the prophets heard, that was born in flesh! Jesus was always the Word of God in the bosom of the Father. But now, “…the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us….” The actual Greek translation of the word, “made” is “ginomai”; it means to bring to existence, or to become. Jesus wasn’t conceived like everybody else; He was conceived of the Holy Ghost and became flesh. A miracle of miracles!

The most amazing part of this intrusion into the sense realm wasn’t only that He put on flesh, and dwelt among men, but that He was the Father’s unflinching, unfailing and unconditional love manifested. His words, actions and miracles were all love-inspired. Jesus is God’s love in flesh. Love is the totality of His personality. Jesus couldn’t choose whether to love you or not to love you. He could only love you. He said in John 15:9 (AMPC), “I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me….”

This Christmas, ponder on Jesus as the revelation of God’s love for you! Think how much He loves you, to have given Himself as a ransom for your sins. He said in John 15:13 (NKJV), “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”He did exactly that for you and me.

Make His love your heartfelt contemplation; stay and be at rest in His unrivalled and unconditional love for you. If you ever comprehend this truth, it’ll suddenly awaken in you, your value, and you’d never be discouraged, despondent, fearful, afraid, intimidated, or ashamed, irrespective of the challenges. Your consciousness of His love for you will make you a success and a victor forever. Merry Christmas!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for demonstrating your love for me in such a special way. I’ll forever be thankful and conscious of your love, and express the same to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY

John 15:12-13

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

1 John 3:1 AMPC
See what [[a]an incredible] quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are! The reason that the world does not know (recognize, acknowledge) us is that it does not know (recognize, acknowledge) Him.

John 3:16 AMPC
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([a]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 17 & Zechariah 1-3

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 3:12-26 & Ezra 3-4

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, THURSDAY, 26TH DECEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ HE HAS AN EXCELLENT PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE ✨

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11).

God has a plan for your life, an excellent one at that! Remember, He’s gracious and of loving kindness. Some people keep pets such as dogs, cats, etc. They didn’t create or give birth to the pets, but they do everything to give them the best of life.

Now, if men would be thoughtful enough to plan a good life and future for their pets, not to mention their biological children, why then should anyone wonder that the Almighty God, who created us, would have a glorious plan for our lives? Ephesians 2:10 (AMPC) says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

God’s plan is the best; your role is to discover that plan and walk in the light of it. As you study and meditate on the Word, you become more and more acquainted with His plans for your life.

Also, you must yield yourself to the ministry of the Holy Spirit. He’s the One who helps you understand the Scriptures. He grants you insight into the mysteries and realities of the Kingdom. He’s in you to help you fulfil God’s plan for your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the thoughts that you think toward me; thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give me an expected end. I yield myself to your guidance and protection, to actualize your desire for my life, because I’m fully persuaded that your plan for my life is the best. You’re ordering my steps in the right direction, and none of my steps shall slide, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: ||

|| Jeremiah 1:5 AMPC Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 18
Zechariah 4-6

Acts 4:1-12
Ezra 5

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY , DECEMBER 27TH

THEME: NO NEED FOR THE STRUGGLE

THEME SCRIPTURE: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

Ephesians 4:25 says, “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.” This scripture isn’t telling you to struggle to put away lying; rather, it’s letting you know that now that you’re in Christ, truth has become natural to you. It’s now natural for you to live the Christ-life; the life of righteousness.

1 John 3:9 says, “Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” Some theologians have wrestled with this verse, because it’s different from their experiences. But what it says is very clear: anybody who’s born of God doesn’t sin! But many still wonder, “How could this be true when I find myself sinning again and again, despite all my efforts to not sin?” So, they think that Apostle Paul’s writing in Romans 7:15 ”For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I”—seems to be more consistent with their lives. But they forget he was talking about the man under the law, the unregenerate man.

Paul went on to say, “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?”(Romans 7:24); and he gave the answer. He said, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit” (Romans 8:1). What you need is to walk in the Spirit. Our theme verse says, “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.”

Become conscious of who you are in Christ—the righteousness of God—and walk accordingly. As you do, you’d discover that living the true Christian life is natural to your spirit, because your spirit, which is the real you, is created by God in righteousness and true holiness. Therefore, you’re not supposed to struggle to do right or live right. That’s why He gave us His righteousness. His righteousness in you gives you the ability to live above sin and without sin-consciousness.

CONFESSION
I set forth the wonderful deeds of Christ and display His virtues and perfections. I walk in divine excellence and manifest the fruits and works of righteousness. I walk and live in the Spirit, fulfilling God’s purpose for my life, gloriously. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

1 John 5:18-19
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19 [And] we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 7-8
Acts 4:13-22 & Ezra 6
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

* PRAY WITH FOCUS AND CLEAR DIRECTION*

SATURDAY, 28TH DECEMBER 2019.

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God (Philippians 4:6 AMPC)*

One of the challenges that many have with prayer is the lack of focus. When you pray, you must have focus. David, in one of his prayers, said to the Lord, “Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: UNITE MY HEART to fear thy name” (Psalm 86:11).

Notice the underlined expression! The New International Version puts it this way: “…give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.” So, in prayer, focus your attention on the Lord, and be conscious of what you’re praying about. Some people pray about so many things, and a moment later, they don’t remember what they prayed about. If you don’t remember what you prayed about, how would you know when God answers?

You have to learn to keep record of what you say to the Lord in prayer; be specific. If there’re things you’re concerned about that you’d like to pray about, write them or make a mental note of them when you pray. Then as you pray, receive.

What God wants is that you express your faith in specific terms. Faith makes you a possessor. When you have made your definite request of the Lord, rejoice and give Him glory, knowing that it’s done. “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them” (Mark 11:24).

*CONFESSION*
Dear Father, thank you for the privilege and blessing of prayer; my faith is strengthened, knowing that you hear me always when I pray. Thank you for your love and grace, and my oneness with you. I’m delighted at the opportunity to change lives and hopeless situations through prayers. Hallelujah!

*FURTHER STUDY*
*1 John 5:14-15. *
14. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

*Philippians 4:6 AMPC*
Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([a]definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

*John 16:26-27 AMPC*
26. At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf [for it will be unnecessary].
27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 9-11

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 4:23-37 & Ezra 7

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 29TH

THEME: DON’T BEG…USE HIS NAME

THEME SCRIPTURE: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).

If as a Christian, you find that you’re always crying and begging God in prayer for your needs, you’re not living in the Name of Jesus. We don’t beg in His Name. Don’t beg Him for your health or for anything. It’s a slap on His face. It’s like a child begging a responsible father for breakfast or dinner. He loves you more than that.
Do you think God doesn’t know that you have a pain in your body? You think He doesn’t know that you’ve been experiencing migraine headaches? Or that you’re behind in your bills? He’s aware. But He wants you to change things! You have a weapon, an instrument; the Name of Jesus! Use it to effect a change in your body, in your finances, and any other area of your life. You can tell yourself, “I’m not going into 2020 in this condition or situation; I demand and effect a change, in the Name of Jesus!”

“Wake up and be who I’ve made you; realise the power in my Name and use it to make your life ever-glorious!” That’s what the Lord is saying to you, even now! Get rid of the pain and come out of that distressing situation. In His Name, you have a right to refuse anything that’s not of God in your life. Every sickness, disease and circumstance bows to that name.

It doesn’t matter what troubles you; you don’t need to cry for help; speak forth words in His Name, and you’ll be amazed at how quickly things will turn around in your favour. Practise using that Name, and build your faith on it through the Word. It’s a lifestyle. You’ve got to grow in it. It’s an environment to live in. Use it for every area of your life. That’s what the Bible tells us: “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, DO ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, giving thanks to God and the Father by him” (Colossians 3:17). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I live in the Name of Jesus; therefore, all things are working together for my good. There’s uplifting in my finances, job, business, family and everything that concerns me. I’m blossoming in divine health, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 14:13-14
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].

Mark 16:17-18
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 3:6-8
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

Micah 4:5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Revelation 20 & Zechariah 12-14
Acts 5:1-11 & Ezra 8
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP =>https:///bz1)*

*MEDITATE ON THE REALITIES OF THE GOSPEL *

MONDAY, DECEMBER 30TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all (1 Timothy 4:15 NKJV).*_

One of the problems that some Christians have bemoaned is the disparity between their personal experiences and the message of the Gospel that they “believe” and even preach. How do you preach healings and miracles as the works of God, and then get sick; or preach about financial prosperity, and are in deep financial difficulties? It shows that there’s a missing link.

Some may think the solution to this is intense prayer and fasting so they can “clean” up their lives and get rid of whatever may be hindering their “blessing.” “Perhaps, if I try to be a better Christian, things might change for good,” they’d say. But that’s not it; the Lord never asked us to try to be good or better; He already made us His righteousness.

It’s not about what you’ve done or didn’t do; it’s about Christ and your understanding, and appropriation of His substitutionary work to, and in your personal life. You can live your whole life preaching the Gospel, without really knowing what it is. For example, as popular as John 3:16 is, a scripture many people quote by heart, they’ve never had a grasp of the power and reality of those words. It says, _*“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”*_

Many see this scripture as a promise, but it’s a law; a sovereign declaration of the Almighty God, that anybody who believes in Jesus Christ, is separated, or severed from perishing; from suffering. It doesn’t end at that: such a person has everlasting life. Everlasting means imperishable, indestructible and incorruptible. That’s the life you’ve received.

How can anyone understand, and be aware of this kind of truth and live an ordinary life? You couldn’t know this and be a victim in life; it’s impossible! Meditate on the realities of the Gospel. It’ll make you think, talk and walk differently; your life will be an expression and manifestation of the message and blessings of the Gospel. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
*I walk in the reality of all that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ accomplished for me. I have eternal life; the imperishable, indestructible and incorruptible life of God, and it’s at work in every fibre of my being, keeping me in divine health, and warding off everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*1 John 5:11-12*
11. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

*1 Peter 2:9 AMPC*
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

*Romans 6:4*
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Acts 5:12-23 & Ezra 9-10

*FREE DECEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 31

SET IN PREORDAINED PATH

Pastor Chris

…he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:3-4).

The day you were born again, your destiny in God began. You were set on a preordained path of righteousness as we read in our opening scripture. Some people are living amiss, living outside of God’s destiny, because they’re not living in and by the Word. They’re in places they shouldn’t be, living in houses they shouldn’t live in; their whole life is subject to chance, and that’s sad.

But with you, it’s different; predestination is at work in you. You don’t go anywhere or meet anyone by chance. Your life has a purpose with God; He leads you by His Spirit that lives in you. And in that path that He’s set for you to walk is everything you’ll ever require to fulfil all that He’s called you to do, and meet those that He’s planned for you to meet. Some of them may not like you or even want to see you, but because they’re put there by God, whatever they do would only turn out as blessing and promotion for you.

Read what Ephesians 2:10 (AMPC) says about you: “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].” Blessed be God!

Perhaps you’re reading this and feeling you might have missed your way with God; you may have strayed from His purpose for your life. It’s not too late. That’s the reason the Word is coming to you now. The Bible says, “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” (Isaiah 30:21). It’s not too late to retrace your steps in God, through His Word. Make up your mind to walk in the light of His Word, and you’ll experience His glory in your life like you never thought possible.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for my beautiful life in Christ. I’m living a purpose-driven life, walking in paths which you prearranged for me, and living the good life which you planned before the world began. I manifest your righteousness and glory to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:10 AMPC;For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Ephesians 1:11;In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Romans 8:30;Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 22 ; Malachi 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 5:24-32 ; Nehemiah 1-2

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Wednesday JAN 1, 2020

YOU HAVE ALL IT TAKES

Pastor Chris

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD (Genesis 6:cool.

This is a new year, and it presents enormous opportunities for increased greatness and progress. Make up your mind that your past won’t be your master; it won’t be your limitation no matter how successful or how disappointing it might have been.

One of the things you must do is to start early; be determined to be ahead in your goals. Don’t delay or procrastinate on any project or assignment. Don’t find yourself doing in March, what you should have done in January. Be an early riser; I’m not just talking about waking up by 4 am, but having an early start in the things you want to achieve.

The Word of His grace is your advantage; that’s what you need to be ahead, and successful in all that you do. That Word came to us last night with so much power at the New Year’s Eve Service; run with it! If for any reason you missed or couldn’t participate in the service, watch out for the rebroadcast in any of our LoveWorld Networks today and the rest of the week.

Make up your mind you won’t struggle in accomplishing your goals. Everywhere you go, be conscious of God’s grace, His mighty hand of blessings upon your life. He has opened new doors for you, with opportunities that can’t be humanly explained. Therefore, go forth and win, for He’s all you need, and He’s in you strong; alive and at work. Glory to His Name forever! Amen.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your glory that’s evident in my life. Your favour surrounds me like a shield, and I walk in your blessings and supernatural provisions this year, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 43:19;Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Proverbs 12:24 AMPC; The hand of the diligent will rule, but the slothful will be put to forced labor.

2 Timothy 2:1;Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 1 & Genesis 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 5: 33-42 & Nehemiah 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK-Based Church, Envoy Nation, Celebrates Nigeria At 63 / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.