Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15062 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Monday 20th May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Saturday, October 12th

*YOUR FAITH IS THE VICTORY *

*...and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
(1 John 5:4)*

In life, there’re adversities. Jesus said in John 16:33, _*“…In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”*_ It makes no difference what the situation is; take advantage of God’s extraordinary power in overcoming life’s adversities by expressing your faith. Your faith is the victory that overcomes the world.

However, faith not expressed, won’t prevail. James 2 verses 17 and 26 lets us know that faith without corresponding action is of no effect: _*“For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also”*_ (James 2:26). You express your faith in words and actions. An example is the account in Mark 10:46-52 of blind Bartimaeus; he repeatedly cried out to Jesus for healing. You’d have expected the Master to heal him right away, but that wasn’t what happened.

When Jesus eventually came face-to-face with the blind man, He asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” The Lord could see that the man was blind, yet He needed him to act his faith.

When you study the ministry of Jesus, you’d discover He always wanted people to express their faith. So, when the blind man said to Him, “I want to receive my sight,” the Lord went ahead and healed him. Don’t cry or complain to God about your situation; express your faith!

Jesus said if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you can achieve anything; nothing shall be impossible unto you (Matthew 17:20). And you already have faith, for the Bible says He’s dealt to every one of us the measure of faith (Romans 12:3). Act on the Word. When you pray, rejoice, knowing you’ve received. That’s faith!

God doesn’t mind challenges coming your way, since He knows He’s already made you an overcomer. 1 John 4:4 says, _*“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”*_ Cheer up; the victory is yours already. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*Blessed be God! In Christ, I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies and economics. I’m galloping in a perpetual victory parade. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of His glory in every place. And as I live in God’s Word, I’m guided and inspired by His wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*1 John 5:4-5*
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

*Mark 11:22-24*
22. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
1 Thessalonians 1- 2: 1- 16 & Isaiah 54 - 56

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
John 5: 19 - 27 & 1 Kings 19
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)* *

*A CALL OF HONOUR*

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 13TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. (Romans 8:30)*

Being born again, God’s call on your life is that of honour. The Bible says, “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14). You’re among the chosen of the Lord. Therefore, don’t cast away the call of God on your life; it’s the only insurance for your future.

Many today are seeking honour from the wrong places. But Hebrews 5:4 says, _*“And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.”*_ Only the Lord calls you to honour. It doesn’t matter what honour you try to get for yourself, and from where, it won’t work; you can’t honour yourself.

True honour is in serving the Lord, living for Him, and honouring what He honours. Therefore, always be glad and full of praise for the opportunities He gives you for service. Don’t treat them lightly, because your whole life is about that call.

If you do things that are inconsistent with that call, they’ll all turn to emptiness eventually. The only thing that matters to God is His call on your life and how you fulfil it. All the honour you have, and could ever get, is about that call.

Give attention to the Word of God, and His call on your life, that you fulfil it. Make the decision to follow the Spirit, not your flesh or the world, not your personal desires. Serve the Lord truly and wholeheartedly, and He’ll fill your life with His beauty, grace, glory and honour. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for calling me with a holy calling. As I give myself to the study of the Word and prayer, I’m further enlightened on how to fulfil my divine destiny in you without reproach. None of my steps shall slide, because I hear your voice directing me in your perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*2 Timothy 2:20-21*
20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

*Hebrews 3:1-2*
1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 2. Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

*1 Peter 2:9 AMPC *
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] ownpurchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

1 Thessalonians 2: 17 - 3: 1- 13 & Isaiah 57- 58

John 5: 28 - 32 & 1 Kings 20

*​Get Your PDF October 2019 Rhapsody Copy on This link: http:///rhapsodydownloadapp today​​.*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Monday, October 14th

*GOD’S SUPPLY SYSTEM *
*I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. (*Psalm 121: 1-2 NIV*)*

When it comes to your finances, you must see the Lord as your source; otherwise, you’ll struggle financially. You must understand that being an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, you’re plugged to an unending supply; never think or talk lack. Be supply-conscious; not supply from men, your employer or the government, but from God. His supply system is nonstop. But if you focus on men or your salary, that’s a system that fails.

Many have gone into depressing situations because their “source” failed, and the supply stopped; but it’s not so with God’s supply system. Consider Elijah: God instructed Him to get away from Ahab and hide by the Brook Cherith, and commanded ravens to feed him every morning and evening. He also drank water from the brook.

However, after a while, the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land (1 Kings 17:7). Imagine if Elijah’s trust or focus was on the brook and the ravens, and not the Lord Himself. He probably would have gone into frustration when the brook dried up.

At that time, God prepared a widow at Zarephath to take care of him (1 Kings 17:9). This should tell you something: take your eyes away from men, your job or business; they’re channels. God is your source; focus on Him, because it’s up to Him to choose which channel to use.

If, for instance, your cable company or satellite TV service provider disconnects you, it doesn’t matter what channel you want to watch, it won’t work. But God is your “service provider,” therefore, focus on Him and not the channels. He’ll orchestrate things in your favour and see to it that you walk continually in abundance.

Use the Word for your finances. David said, _*“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want”*_ (Psalm 23:1). You have unlimited access to God’s inexhaustible riches. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you, for you liberally supply my every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. You’re my source; wealth and honour come from you alone. Your divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I’m plugged into a nonstop supply system, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Corinthians 8:6 AMPC *
Yet for us there is [only] one God, the Father, Who is the Source of all things and for Whom we [have life], and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through and by Whom are all things and through and by Whom we [ourselves exist].

*2 Corinthians 9:8-11*
8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
9. (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
10. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink
11. Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

*Psalm 121: 1-2 NIV*
*I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

1 Thessalonians 4: 1- 18- & Isaiah 59- 60

John 5: 33 - 47 & 1 Kings 21

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)* *

*FULFILLING YOUR CALL *

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it. (Colossians 4: 17)*

Every Christian is called of God and has a divine destiny to fulfil. This doesn’t mean we’re all called into the five-fold ministry offices of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers, but each of us is called to fulfil a ministry in the Gospel.

Jesus said in Mark 16:15, _*“…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”*_ Your union with Christ and partnership with Him in the Gospel is the greatest thing on the face of the earth; far greater than anything money can acquire.

That’s why it’s important that you know Him truly, and serve Him with your spirit. Pleasing Him, and fulfilling His destiny for your life should be your life’s pursuit. It’s like what we read about Moses; the Bible says he esteemed _*“…the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward”*_ (Hebrews 11:26).

Moses didn’t live in Jesus’ day, but he had a revelation of his divine call. Through him, God delivered (saved) the children of Israel from Egypt. The Lord is counting on you; He’s committed His glorious Gospel to your trust. He’s called you into the ministry of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 says, _*“… and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”*_

Esteem His call to win souls and live for Him, irrespective of circumstances, more than the treasures of this world, and fulfil it!

*CONFESSION*
*I live for the cause of the Gospel; my heart beats with passion to reach and win more souls into the Kingdom. The zeal for the Gospel and the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me; and by the power of God’s Spirit, I’m fulfilling this call gloriously, changing people’s lives with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Corinthians 15:58 AMPC *
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be firm (steadfast), immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord [always being superior, excelling, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord], knowing and being continually aware that your labor in the Lord is not futile [it is never wasted or to no purpose].

*Hebrews 11:24-26*
24. By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25. Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26. Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

1 Thessalonians 5:1- 28 & Isaiah 61-63

John 6: 1-14 & 1 Kings 22

*​Get Your PDF October 2019 Rhapsody Copy on This link: http:///rhapsodydownloadapp today​​.*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 16

REFUSE TO BE OFFENDED

Pastor Chris

A man’s wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense (Proverbs 19:11 NIV).

Every day, we’re presented with opportunities to be offended. Offences will come, according to the Bible. People will do things that may hurt or offend you, but it’s entirely up to you to decide whether or not to be offended.

In Mark 7, the Syrophenician woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit could have been offended at Jesus’ statement. She had cried after the Master for help, and in their ensuing dialogue, Jesus said, “Woman, it’s not right for us to give the children’s bread to dogs” (Mark 7:27).

The woman could have said, “How could He call me a dog, just because I’m asking him for help? Is this how He talks to people?” But no; she was smarter than that. In a remarkable display of humility, she replied, “...Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs” (Mark 7:28). Consequently, she got her miracle!

Why wasn’t she offended by the Master’s statement? She had the heart of a true worshipper! As a true worshipper, you don’t care what anyone calls you, says to you or about you; you don’t care how anyone treats you. All that matters to you is your love for the Lord and your desire to please Him.

Always remember that it’s to your glory to overlook an offence. Don’t say, “I can’t take that insult for any reason!” You’ve been decorated with honour and kingdom dignity; no one, and nothing, can dishonour you.

This was the Apostle Paul’s understanding when he said, “For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities…” (2 Corinthians 12:10 ESV). Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Loving heavenly Father, thank you for the counsel in your Word. I submit myself wholly to your Word, to walk in your righteousness always, showing forth your divine virtues in me. You’ve decorated me with honour and kingdom dignity, and my heart is full of love and humility. Continually, your character and personality are revealed in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:7 AMPC;Why, the very fact of your having lawsuits with one another at all is a defect (a defeat, an evidence of positive moral loss for you). Why not rather let yourselves suffer wrong and be deprived of what is your due? Why not rather be cheated (defrauded and robbed)?

Proverbs 12:16 ESV; The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult.

1 Peter 5:6:Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 1:1-12; Isaiah 64-66

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 6:15-21; 2 Kings 1-2

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 17

AVOID WRONG ASSOCIATIONS

Pastor Chris

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them (Romans 16:17).

As a Christian, it’s so important that you avoid wrong associations. Keep away from people that try to corrupt your spirit with negativism, because it’s poisonous to your spirit. The Bible says, “…evil communications corrupt good manners” (1 Corinthians 15:33)

Oftentimes, your association could determine whether you’ll be productive or unproductive. You’d consciously have to put away those things or people causing you distractions, to make much progress in life. If you keep company with murmurers and complainers, you’re going to be where they are. So, don’t “sit where they sit”; be different. Be positive and excited about life.

There’re different ways Satan can come into people’s lives to mess things up; he can come through distractions, wrong influences, or wrong associations. It’s therefore important that you protect your spirit from corrupt influences.

Avoid people who peddle rumours, bad news, and only see the negative side of everything. When you separate yourself from distractions, you’re more focused and your fellowship with the Holy Spirit will be enriched. It’s like “refining gold”; removing the leftover impurities after the smelting process, so as to unveil the beauty of the pure gold.

As you identify and eliminate the sources of distractions in your life, your life becomes more inspiring. You become a source of progress and prosperity to others. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the correction and guidance I receive from your Word. By the help of your Spirit, I identify any association that could impede my growth in the things of the Spirit, and I thank you for granting me the courage and confidence to eliminate them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 5:11 AMPC; But now I write to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of [Christian] brother if he is known to be guilty of immorality or greed, or is an idolater [whose soul is devoted to any object that usurps the place of God], or is a person with a foul tongue [railing, abusing, reviling, slandering], or is a drunkard or a swindler or a robber. [No] you must not so much as eat with such a person.

1 Corinthians 15:33-34 AMPC;Do not be so deceived and misled! Evil companionships (communion, associations) corrupt and deprave good manners and morals and character.
34. Awake [from your drunken stupor and return] to sober sense and your right minds, and sin no more. For some of you have not the knowledge of God [you are utterly and willfully and disgracefully ignorant, and continue to be so, lacking the sense of God's presence and all true knowledge of Him]. I say this to your shame.

Proverbs 14:7 NIV:A quick-tempered person does foolish things, and the one who devises evil schemes is hated.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 Jeremiah 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 6:22-29 2 Kings 3

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR CHRIS*

FRIDAY, 18TH OCTOBER 2019

*HE RESPONDS TO FAITH*

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us (1 John 5:14).

Our opening scripture isn’t referring to whether or not your request is consistent with the Father’s will. Rather, it’s talking about having a hearing before the Father. If you pray according to God’s will for prayer—His will for asking—you’ll be heard.

God has a will—a design or plan—for prayer. His will for prayer is that you pray in the Name of Jesus; otherwise, you won’t be heard, even if you cry day and night.

Recall the account in Matthew 9, of two blind men who followed Jesus, crying, “Son of David, have mercy on us” (Matthew 9:27). Jesus didn’t say anything to them. They kept wailing and yelling, following Him; yet, He didn’t respond. Eventually, He asked them, “Believe ye that I am able to do this?” And they replied, “Yes, Lord, we believe” (Matthew 9:28).

The Bible says, _*“Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you”*_ (Matthew 9:29), and walked away. You’d have thought because of their persistent crying, the Master would oblige them immediately, but no; He’s moved by your faith, not your tears.

On another occasion, a woman cried after Him until the disciples were disturbed, and said to Him, “Master, she’s crying after us; send her away” (Matthew 15:23). Jesus ignored her, until she stopped crying, and started worshipping (Matthew 15:25). It’s not about how much you cry; you have to act on the Word.

You can cry in worship and fellowship as you channel your emotions towards God; that’s okay. But crying from pain, sickness, or as a result of trouble in your job or business, hoping God would respond, won’t change anything.

The knowledge of His Word is what you need, because His will is unveiled in His Word. The more you speak in tongues, and study the Word, the more His will is unveiled to you. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and opportunity of prayer. Your will is unveiled to my spirit, through your Word, and I’m confident of your love and power at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord [are] over the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord [is] against them that do evil.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

Luke 12:32
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Thessalonians 3:1-18 & Jeremiah 3-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 6:30-40 & 2 Kings 4

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 19

ENHANCE THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS IN YOUR LIFE

Pastor Chris

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father (Galatians 4:1-2).

Oftentimes, when people read the underlined portion of the scripture above, they think it only refers to human leaders. But no; it includes angels. Angels protect and watch over you to ensure your wellbeing, and they report to the Father in heaven. However, when a Christian walks in the flesh and against the Word, angels also have the right to wield the rod of correction.

In the Gospel of Luke, the Bible describes for us the Archangel Gabriel’s visit to Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist. The angel told him he’d have a son, but Zechariah doubted him, saying, “...Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years” (Luke 1:18).

The response provoked the angel, and he smote Zechariah with dumbness until the child was born. The angel disciplined Zechariah for daring to doubt his message. Angels minister for us; they run errands for us, but they have authority to take certain actions.

This is why, as a Christian, you must be careful in your life. Refuse to be rude, proud or arrogant. Don’t disregard spiritual authority and instructions. Angels frown at such things. The Bible specifically tells us to respect authority, because of the angels. Many are facing certain challenges in their lives that wouldn’t go away; and it’s because they’re walking against God’s Word. Until and unless they make a change, there’ll be no solution.

Walk in the wisdom of God by acting on the Word. Honour and revere those the Lord has placed over you to teach and raise you up spiritually. Be quick to act on spiritual instructions. Walk in love. These will strengthen your spiritual effectiveness and enhance the ministry of angels in your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word is building me up strong, and your wisdom is evident in my daily walk, as I press towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. I walk in righteousness and true holiness, and my desire is wholly to please you in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 1:11-20; Hebrews 1:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 1:1-20 Jeremiah 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 6:41-51 2 Kings 5

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, SUNDAY, 20TH OCTOBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ FEED YOUR FAITH, NOT YOUR FEARS ✨

…It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God (Matthew 4:4).

In today’s world, people are more particular about what they eat. While some eat the right foods to stay healthy, there’re those who, from eating all the wrong things, have put their health in jeopardy. It’s the same thing spiritually. As a Christian, you must feed on the right information. You must feed your faith with the Word of God. Some Christians would rather feed their fears than feed their faith. You feed your fears when you give attention to wrong or noxious information.

The food for the human spirit is God’s Word. Jesus said, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4). Whilst God’s Word makes the human spirit come alive—buoyant with faith, hope and love—unwholesome words poison and destroy the human spirit.

The effect of feeding on wrong information in the life of a Christian may not be seen overnight; but with time, such a person gets weaker and weaker spiritually. Before long, he’s no longer as fervent in spiritual things as he used to be. Then, his life takes a completely different turn from God’s original plan.

Give attention to the right information. Fortify and energize your spirit for success with God’s Word. The forces of life are domiciled in your spirit; as you feed your spirit with the Word, you’ll be able to produce every good thing you want in life from within you. Jesus said, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things” (Matthew 12:35).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunity to hear and receive your Word. My passion for the Word is increased, and it’s producing faith, knowledge and joy in my spirit. Therefore, your wisdom is working in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 6:52-60 & 2 Kings 6

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 21

PRINCIPLES, RELATIONSHIPS, AND ACTIONS

Pastor Chris

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword… (Hebrews 4:12).

The human spirit is influenced by three important factors: principles, relationships and actions. These factors control your plans, your purposes, and your pursuits in life. What you’d be in life would depend on these three, one way or another.

Now, let’s examine each of them, starting with principles. A principle is a moral rule, belief or assumption that controls, influences or explains personal conduct or behaviour of a society. It explains how or why something works or happens the way it does.

People can have their own principles, which they created for themselves consciously or unconsciously as individuals. Sometimes, those principles could be from their families or society. For instance, some people don’t believe in God, because of certain ideas in their minds, principles they’ve imbibed that now run their lives. Whether or not they know it, those principles are going to decide their destinies.

The second factor is relationships. There’re different kinds of relationships: Biological, geographical, emotional, spiritual, etc. The family you come from, those who live around you—your association with them every day—has an influence on your life. This includes your relationship with your friends, those that make you happy or sad, your relationship with God or the devil, as the case may be. All these, whether or not you knew it before now, have already affected you either positively or negatively.

Lastly, your actions. Not many realize that their actions have consequences. You may do something today and think, “Well, I already did it; it’s over with; let’s move on.” But it’s not only about now; it’s about the impact that action may have on the rest of your life.

In all of these, employ the wisdom of God. Let the Word of God and the Holy Spirit shape your principles, inspire your relationships, and guide your actions. We read in our opening verse, the power and efficacy of God’s Word. It has the capacity to eliminate anything that’s inconsistent with God’s plan and purpose for your life, whether it’s a principle, relationship or action. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
As I meditate on the Word, it mingles with my spirit, producing in me the message that it carries. I’m constantly under the influence and dominion of the Word, and perpetually in the sway of the Holy Spirit. Thus, my spirit is energized for victory and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 20:32; And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

2 Timothy 3:14-17;But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 6:61-71 2 & Kings 7-8

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 22

REMAIN FOCUSED AND AFIRE FOR THE LORD

Pastor Chris

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24).

Our opening verse above is as inspiring as it is instructive. It reveals the kind of mindset you must have in the face of adversities. 2 Timothy 3:12 says, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”

When you’re effective in the things of God, there’re those who’ll surely criticize you and say demeaning things about you. However, you must remain undaunted. Refuse to allow their criticisms or malicious acts quench your zeal for the Lord and His work. Remain focused and afire for the Lord and keep doing what He’s called you to do.

You’re a city set on a hill that can’t be hidden (Matthew 5:14); that means you’re supposed to attract attention. While there’re those who’ll be inspired by your passion and commitment to the Lord, some may despise you for it; but it makes no difference. Just keep serving the Lord, and faint not.

The opinions of others about you don’t count; you should only be concerned about the Lord and His Word concerning you. He doesn’t want you bothered about the challenges that come your way. Rather, He says, “Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations” (James 1:2 AMPC).

Like the Apostles in the early Church, relish every opportunity to be criticized or persecuted for your commitment to Jesus Christ. It’s an indication that you’re effective and making remarkable progress in the direction of His calling for your life. The Bible tells us that after the apostles were beaten and threatened, they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for Jesus’ sake (Acts 5:40-41).

Even the Lord Jesus was criticized by the Scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees, but He was unmoved. As you diligently serve the Lord, Satan will stir up trouble against you, but like the Apostle Paul, declare, “None of these things move me,” and keep pressing on from glory to glory. Amen.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, you’re everything to me; knowing you more and serving you with my life is all that my heart beats for. Thus, it makes no difference what adversities may come my way, I’m unruffled, knowing that in you I have victory. I’m more than a conqueror, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 50:7 TLB; Because the Lord God helps me, I will not be dismayed; therefore, I have set my face like flint to do his will, and I know that I will triumph.

Acts 20:18-24;And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,
19. Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:
20. And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,
21.Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
22. And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
23. Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
24. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 4:1-16 & Jeremiah 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 7:1-10 & 2 Kings 9

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY 3.0 APP - https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=christembassycentralchurch*

*YOU’RE A DIFFERENT BREED *

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23RD, 2019.

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)*

In the verse above, the Apostle Paul used an interesting analogy to distinguish our relationship with unbelievers. He said, _*“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers….”*_

When you have a situation, for example, where two cows are yoked to pull a plough, that’s an “equal” yoking. However, a situation where a cow and a horse are yoked is an “unequal” yoking. One will likely be dragged along and impede the progress of the other. This is what Paul tries to explain.

As a Christian, someone who isn’t born again shouldn’t be your strongest ally or most dependable confidant; that’s a wrong association; an unequal yoking. _*“...what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness”*_ (2 Corinthians 6:14)? The Christian is called righteousness, while the non-Christian is called “unrighteousness.” To further make the difference clearer, the non-Christian is called darkness, while the Christian is called light.

If you think that isn’t strong and differentiating enough, read the 15th verse; the non-Christian is called “Belial,” which represents the devil, while the Church, of which you’re a part, is called Christ. Glory to God!

Aren’t you just glad you’re born again? You’re different from the rest of the world. You see with the eyes of God. You think the thoughts of God. You’ve gone past the carnal level of life. You’re God’s man; the bearer of His righteousness, glory and grace. You’re of a different breed; the divine breed.

Therefore, as the Bible says, _*“…come out from among them, and be ye separate…”*_ (2 Corinthians 6:17). You’ve been sanctified by the Spirit; separated to God for His divine use; holy and undefiled.

This is why we preach the Gospel and pray for non-Christians around the world. It’s so they would be converted and translated into the same glorious life we have in Christ. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for choosing me before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before you in love, according to the good pleasure of your will. You’ve made me the light of the world; therefore, I shine ever so brightly. Not only are men drawn to the radiance of your righteousness in me, they’re turned from darkness to light, and to the liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*2 Corinthians 6:17-18*
17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

*1 Peter 2:9-10*
9. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10. Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Timothy 5: 1- 25 & Jeremiah 13- 14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 7: 11- 19 & 2 Kings 10

For a daily article reading and feedback: https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=christembassycentralchurch
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 24

YOUR FOUNDATION FOR A GREAT LIFE

Pastor Chris

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) (John 10:10 AMPC).

The struggles and stress that some Christians go through are unnecessary. Ponder on our opening scripture again; Jesus said He came so that you may have and enjoy life. What a consolation this is!

It means you can have a great day, every day, irrespective of the work you do and what the situation may be. It’s a choice you have to make. Moreover, there has to be a deep and intimate passion in you to know and understand God’s Word.

You’re not going to have a great life by you merely saying, “Okay, I’ve decided I’m going to live a good life,” no. This isn’t about positive thinking; it’s about the Word of God; your response to, and use of the Word in the simple matters of life. The Word has to be your basis or foundation for a great life; otherwise, it won’t happen.

Jesus gave the parable of the man that built his house on sand, and the one that built his house on the rock. The house built on sand couldn’t stand the harsh pressures of life; it came to ruin. But the house built on the rock was impregnable to the crises of life (Matthew 7:24-27).

The foundation of your life must be solid; be sure that it’s the Word of God. You couldn’t wish to be a medical doctor, and not study for it in a medical school; you’ll never be a doctor. Likewise, you must study, and understand the principles of life as revealed in God’s Word, to be a success.

The Bible says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby” (1 Peter 2:2). That’s where it starts: growing by the Word. From there, you go on to maturity: “Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God” (Hebrews 6:1 NIV). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the great life of righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity and success that I have in Christ. My life is built by the Word, and on the Word; therefore, I’m forever victorious, and the Holy Spirit gives me the advantage in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 20:32;And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

2 Timothy 3:14-17;But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Matthew 7:24-27 NIV;“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
25. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
26. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
27. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 6:1-21 Jeremiah 15-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 7:20-31 2 Kings 11-12

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, FRIDAY, 25TH OCTOBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ INDEPENDENT OF EXTERNAL FORCES ✨

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content (Philippians 4:11)

The Greek rendering of the word “content” in our theme scripture is “Autarkes,” from where the English word, “Autarchy” is derived. Autarchy is the policy of economic independence on external forces; to be self-sufficient. In 2 Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC), we see that it’s God’s will for us to walk in this level of self-sufficiency. It says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”

This is easy to accept, believe and understand, when you truly know who the Christian is: he’s one in whom Christ dwells, and Christ is everything. When you have Christ, you’re full; you’ve arrived; you have it all. But not many have come to this understanding.

I came across the foregoing verse as a teenager, and made up my mind to have it actuated in my life. I chose to walk in the light of it, and it’s been my life ever since. Make up your mind to live in blessings and abundance, because it’s the life God has given to you in Christ.

Refuse to allow the circumstances of life dictate your response. Live by God’s Word. Be absolutely independent of circumstances, such that no matter what happens, you’re always on top. You’ve become an oasis of love in a troubled world. There could be chaos everywhere, but you’re unruffled; only making progress, and moving forward. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you, for you’ve granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness; I don’t lack anything good, because the world belongs to me. I’m steadfast and unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. I’m strengthened by the Holy Spirit in my inner man, and I win all the time, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 17-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan John 7:32-44 & 2 Kings 13-14

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 26

THERE’S MORE TO PRAYER

Pastor Chris

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints (Ephesians 6:18).

There’s more to prayer than asking God for your needs. The word “Prayer” is a generic word, but many only focus on one of its synonyms, which is to ask or make requests. However, prayer is primarily fellowship with the Father through the Spirit.

Through prayer, we have the privilege and opportunity to exercise our authority in Christ; it helps us to activate and walk in the consciousness of the divine presence, and enforce the will of the Father in the earth. Thus, prayer is the exercise of the human spirit.

Due to the misconception of the purposes of prayer, many misunderstand Mark 11:24, where Jesus said, “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” The Master didn’t say, “What things soever ye ask for, when ye pray”; rather, He said, “...What things soever ye desire, when ye pray….”

Jesus, in this verse, teaches us the power of faith, hope and love. The Father loves us so much, and Jesus wants us to trust in the Father’s love. At times of prayer, we can rest assured, that our desires, borne by hope, are granted us, without even asking.

The Bible says, “…for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him” (Matthew 6:cool. He knows your heart. Really, why should you be asking Him for anything for yourself, when He already said, “...all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21)? Use your prayer times for intercession and other higher purposes of prayer.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, you’re gracious and kind; your glory fills the heavens, and your faithfulness is ever sure. Thank you for your eternal love for me, and for the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. You’ve beautified my life with your glory, and for this I worship you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:26-27; Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Romans 8:32;He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Matthew 6:31-33;Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 2:1-26 Jeremiah 19-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 7:45-53 2 Kings 15-16

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Good morning Saint,

*THE CONFESSION OF HIS LORDSHIP*

Pastor Chris
Sunday, October 27th

*For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.* *(John 3:16)*

Ask some people, “How do you know you’re saved?” They’d say, “I confessed my sins”; but that’s not the Bible way to receive salvation. The principle for salvation isn’t the confession of your sins, but of the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life. Nowhere in Scriptures is it stated that if you confess all your sins, you’ll be saved. How is that even possible, remembering all the sins you ever committed, and confessing them?

What you need is a new creation and that’s what you become upon confessing with your mouth, the Lordship of Jesus, believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead. Romans 10:9-10 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” This is what ushers you into the new life in Christ.

One of the most remarkable salvation stories is that of Saul of Tarsus in Acts 9. Before his conversion, Saul wreaked havoc on the early Church and persecuted Christians everywhere, until he had an encounter with the Lord. In 1 Timothy 1:13, he referenced his atrocious treatment of Christians before his conversion, calling himself a blasphemer, a persecutor and injurious. This same apostle, who later became Paul, gave us the principle for salvation in Romans 10:9-10.

The Ethiopian eunuch who was led to salvation by Philip in Acts 8:35-39 wasn’t made to confess his sins, but to confess his faith in Jesus Christ. *Therefore, we must help people understand that the affirmation of the Lordship of Jesus Christ is the Bible way to receive salvation.*

Perhaps, you’re reading this and you’ve never been born again, turn to the Prayer of Salvation page at the back of this devotional and pray that prayer, meaning it with all your heart.

PRAYER
*Dear Father, I thank you for granting me the grace to receive and believe the Gospel of Christ, which is your power to save everyone who believes. I’m a partaker, and participator in the divine experience; your partner in bringing the unsaved into this glorious life of righteousness! Thank you for this great blessing and privilege, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Corinthians 1:18*
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

*Romans 1:16-17*
16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

*Romans 10:13*
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

2 Timothy 3: 1- 17 & Jeremiah 23 -25

John 8: 1- 11 & 2 Kings 17- 18

*Happy Sunday and have a great day*
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: https:///30XG30w)

EFFULGENCE OF HIS GLORY.

Monday, October 28th.

Pastor Chris

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory; the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). And that’s exactly what He’s made us; we’re the effulgence of His glory, for as He is-the glory of the Father—so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Jesus said, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22). This is extraordinary. If only you’d live with this consciousness every day! 2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it some more: “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

A mirror reflects whatever is set before it and ... Click on the link below to read the rest => https:///30XG30w
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 29

EXPRESS LOVE NO MATTER WHAT

Pastor Chris

Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father (1 Thessalonians 1:3).

in expressing love to others, it’s not about what you stand to gain. It’s about your love for God and desire to do His will. So, even when it isn’t convenient, you have to walk in love. Even if those you love disdain you, continue to love them. Tell yourself, “I’m going to walk in love, no matter what.”

Ephesians 5:2 says, “And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.” To walk with God, you’d have to love like Him. 1 John 4:7-8 says, “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”

Walking in love is proof that you love the Lord. Therefore, let your life be the out-shining of divine love.

Help those around you stand strong, and make their lives better. You’re called to be a blessing to your world. Today, consciously look out for opportunities to express God’s love

PRAYER
Thank you dear Father; you’ve blessed me in all things and caused me to live in abundance. You’ve made me a channel of love and blessings to those around me. My life is the expression of your love and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 5:1-2;Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

John 13:34;A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13;And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
13. To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 1-2 & Jeremiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 8:22-32 & 2 Kings 21-22

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 30

HEIRS OF ABUNDANCE

Pastor Chris

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

2 Corinthians 8:9 says, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” What does this mean? First, understand that Jesus was never poor spiritually. Therefore, the foregoing scripture is referring to physical, material, and financial blessings. Jesus became poor for your sake, so that you might inherit abundance.

This is simple to understand in line with the substitutionary works of Christ. God conferred our sins on Jesus on the Cross, and conferred His righteousness on us at His resurrection. Likewise, Jesus took our poverty and made us heirs of His abundance.

All of God’s wealth and resources belong to you because the Bible says, “…if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). Romans 8:17 says, “And if Children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ….” Read what the Lord said in Haggai 2:8: “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.” If the silver and gold in the world belong to Him, then they belong to you; believe it, because it’s true.

In Psalm 50:10-12, He said, “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine…for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.” No wonder He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “…all things are yours.” How could anyone read this and still be living poor? You own the world and everything in it; let it dawn on you.

Reject poverty, and choose the joyful, prosperous life in Christ. Don’t see your job or business as your source of livelihood, but as a medium to bless others. Your prosperity is a settled fact. In Christ, you’ve been brought into the life of superabundance; acknowledge and enjoy your inheritance.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I acknowledge my great inheritance in Christ and the place of greatness and abundance you’ve brought me into. I walk in righteousness, health, victory and success, because that’s my heritage in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 1:11;In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Colossians 1:12;Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 8:33-43 & 2 Kings 23

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 31

WE CAN’T LEAVE THEM ALONE

Pastor Chris

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

Sometimes, when we think of some people in certain conditions, we expect they’d want a change, but it’s not always the case. Some would tell you, “Please, let me be; I don’t need the Gospel; I’m okay.” But we know they’re not okay; so, we can’t let them be. We understand their problem; it’s clear in our opening text: “...the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not....”

They may do everything to stop us from bringing them the message, but we aren’t going to give up. We’ll keep praying for them and exploring every means possible to get the message to them.

In Ezekiel 3:17, the Lord said, “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore, hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.” God has made you a watchman over the sinners in your world. Therefore, let the passion for soul winning be in your heart as a burning fire, shut up in your bones (Jeremiah 20:9).

Never turn your back on those around you who are not yet saved. The Lord is counting on you for their salvation. Some may be hostile and unreceptive to the message, but don’t give up.

For many of them, all that’s required is a little more push; a little more preaching and time of intercession on your part! Surely, one day, just like the rest of us, they too would be catapulted from darkness to light, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Gracious Father, I thank you for making me an effective minister of righteousness. I declare that Satan, the prince of the power of the air is rebuked, and his influence is broken in the lives of those to whom your children, all over the world, would be preaching the Gospel today. Thank you for testimonies of salvation recorded around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Thessalonians 3:1-2 NIV;As for other matters, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you.
2. And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith.

2 Peter 3:9; The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:1-4;I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 8:44-59 & 2 Kings 24-25
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 1 Nov 2019

MINISTERING THROUGH THE SPIRIT

Pastor Chris

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word (Acts 10:44).

Luke tells a beautiful story in Acts 10, of an event in the house of Cornelius, a Roman centurion. Even though he was a devout man, he wasn’t saved. An angel of the Lord appeared to him and instructed him to send for Peter, who’d tell him words through which he and his household would be saved (Acts 11:13-14). While Peter was in Cornelius’ house, preaching the Gospel, something extraordinary happened: “…the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word” (Acts 10:44).

Notice the word, “fell”; it’s translated from the Greek “epipiptō,” and it means to fall like rain; an outpouring. It also means to fall on someone in an embrace. As Peter spoke those gracious words of salvation, the Holy Ghost embraced everyone in Cornelius’ household, and they were all recreated and filled with the Spirit. Hallelujah!

This is what happens when we minister through the Spirit; our hearers are enraptured in the Father’s love! They bask in the Spirit’s embrace, and get convicted in their hearts for salvation, because our words aren’t mere words. Our testimony of Christ and witness of His salvation is like Peter’s; out of our bellies flow gushers of living water (John 7:38). As such, your words cease to be persuasive words of man’s wisdom, but words delivered in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Many who thronged Jesus experienced the embrace of the Spirit. Luke 5:17 tells us, “…as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.” There was something in the air as Jesus spoke; His words were loaded with divine energy. Glory to God! God’s power to save, help, deliver and bless is in the Gospel, which you must convey and communicate by the power of God’s Spirit. That’s why you must always be filled with the Spirit, like Paul admonished in Ephesians 5:18-20.

Being filled with the Spirit, His divine glory and presence are transmitted through you in the words that you speak. There and then, faith and a deep conviction is stirred in the hearts of your hearers, leaving salvation, deliverance, and untold blessings in its wake! Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for my words are impregnated with divine power, such that when I speak, my words are life-transforming, bringing convictions to the hearts of sinners, and establishing your divine plans and purposes in the lives of many, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 5:18-21;And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

1 Corinthians 2:4-5; That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
5. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

Acts 1:8 AMPC;But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 1 & Jeremiah 34-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 9:1-7 & 1 Chronicles 1

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL ( DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP USING THE LINK BELOW
https:///2cuJG6M )*

*HIS LIVING TABERNACLE*

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people (2 Corinthians 6:16).*

God vacated the temple in Jerusalem, when Jesus was crucified. While He was still on the Cross for three long hours, the Bible says there was darkness in the earth; the rocks began to split, and the earth began to quake (Read Matthew 27:45-51).

The presence of God had been in the Holy of Holies in the temple, separated from the Holy Place with a thick curtain: 40 feet long, 20 feet high, 4 inches thick. But when Jesus said on the Cross, “It is finished”; the Bible says, that thick curtain was cut from the top to the bottom, and the Holy of Holies was open, and God’s presence vacated the building.

Prior to that day, only the High Priest could enter the presence of God. But when the divine presence returned through the Holy Spirit, the Church was born; the human body became the living tabernacle of God. Now, He lives in us. Glory to God!

You’re the temple of the living God. Every day you walk in this earth, have the consciousness that you’re God’s mobile headquarters. With this consciousness, you can never be defeated, because you understand that greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. You’re full of life, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. Blessed be God!

Being the temple of God means your lungs, kidneys, heart, and every organ and system of your body is filled with the Spirit of God. You’ve been perfected in Him. This is the consciousness you must carry every time, no matter the challenges that come your way. 1 John 4:4 (NKJV) says, “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I’m full of life. No sickness, disease or infirmity can fasten itself to my body! Christ in me is the hope of glory, strength and victory! Glory to God!*

*1 Corinthians 3:16 *
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

*1 Peter 2:5 *
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

*Colossians 1:26-27*
26. [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27. To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING *

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Hebrews 2
Jeremiah 36-37

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
John 9:8-17
1 Chronicles 2.

FREE NOVEMBER SPECIAL GIFT � =>
https:///2HHaRNN
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 3

GOD’S PRINCIPLE FOR PROTECTION

Pastor Chris

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1).

When Jesus was born, the Bible tells us that King Herod staged a manhunt for the young child, to kill Him. But an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and commanded him to take the child and His mother, and flee to Egypt (Matthew 2:13-14).

Joseph did as he was instructed; but think for a moment: we’re not talking about just any child; we’re talking about Jesus, the Saviour. “Shouldn’t He be protected by all angels? Why flee with Him to Egypt?” you might ask. First, understand that there was no deception whatsoever in the angel’s instruction to Joseph; there was a real threat to Jesus’ life, and Herod actually could have killed the young child if Joseph hadn’t followed that instruction.

Also, notice the angel of the Lord didn’t say, “…Flee to Syria.” The instruction was clear: “…flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word...” (Matthew 2:13-14). If Joseph had gone to Syria, he would have encountered another trouble. It’s important that we are where God wants us. His protection isn’t everywhere; His protection is in His instruction to you

There’s a similar example in Exodus 12. As a result of Pharaoh’s persistent defiance and hardheartedness to let God’s people go, the death angel was assigned to wreak havoc in Egypt. However, the Lord instructed each household of the children of Israel to kill a lamb and mark their doorposts and lintels with the blood of the slain animal. But they were to stay indoors!

The houses of the Egyptians weren’t marked, and the death angel, in a swoop, struck every firstborn in the land of Egypt, whether man or beast. But you see, there were other strangers in Egypt who weren’t Jews, who knew about this and marked their houses, and just like the children of Israel, they too were protected. We know this to be so, because the Bible says when Israel went out of Egypt, “…a mixed multitude went up also with them...” (Exodus 12:38). They escaped that havoc because they obeyed God’s principles for protection. Some people feel they can do whatever they want, and choose whatever way they want to go, and then think God is supposed to see to it that they’re shielded and protected from evil. It’s not so!

God gives instructions and directions; you’re divinely protected in following those instructions and guidance that He’s given you. You’re shielded from all the attacks and evil that destroy others, when you stay in His Word. He’s the boss; when He tells you what to do and where to go, comply. When you align yourself with His perfect will, you’ll permanently dwell in safety. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I dwell in Christ; therefore, I’m forever in safety, shielded from all the attacks and evil that destroy others. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, because the Word of God is my life; in Christ, I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 54:17; No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord .

Psalm 91:1-12;He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 4

NO HOLIDAYS FROM SOUL WINNING

Pastor Chris

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine (2 Timothy 4:2).

There’re different holidays people enjoy within a calendar year, but when it comes to soul winning, there’re no holidays. Satan isn’t on holiday in destroying men’s lives; he’s hell-bent and more vicious than ever in his quest to stop men from hearing the truth of the glorious Gospel. But our passion for their salvation is greater and stronger.

Utilise every opportunity at your disposal to win souls and bring sinners to Christ. Make every moment count; maximise the time as God’s ordained agent of salvation, to turn sinners from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God! Remember, this glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). So, we must preach it with the urgency and passion that it deserves. Just to think that we’re the custodian of His message of salvation is simply sublime; something that even the angels wonder at. But it’s our calling.

It shows how much God trusts us, because the value of trust is in the responsibility that’s committed to you. He trusted us with the most important news and message in all the world, for every generation: the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a blessing!

Let the fire of the Gospel burn passionately in your heart every day. Make up your mind that no matter the cost, you’re going to be at the fore of propagating this message and haul lost souls into the Kingdom.

His message that we bear is potent, filled with divine energy to save and transform men’s lives. Therefore, preach it day in, day out: “Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching” (2 Timothy 4:2 ESV).

PRAYER
I’m strengthened, energised and emboldened to preach the Gospel, and I’m doing it fervently, hauling men from darkness into the kingdom of light, and the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 1:16-17;For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Matthew 28:19-20;Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 4:1-13 & Jeremiah 41-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 9:28-41 & 1 Chronicles 4

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, TUESDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ A CAUSE WORTH MORE THAN LIFE ✨

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24).

The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16). The Scriptures declare that there’s no other way. Be resolute about this. There are many groups who stake their lives to promote their cause. Many of us don’t believe in their cause, but they stake their lives on a cause that we know isn’t right. But our cause is right; how much then is it worth?

In my early teenage years, I made up my mind that since my cause was right, I was going to go all out for it. I made a decision that nothing on earth was strong enough to stop me; no offers on earth would distract me from the Gospel. It was a cause worth more than life, and it didn’t matter to me what became of me for preaching it.

Back then, I’d pray, “Lord, if I have to walk through the valleys, and the hills, and the mountains of this world, never having a place to stay, I don’t care; this Gospel is worth everything.” It made no difference if I had to preach to the poorest of the poor and live among them so as to bring them to the light of the Gospel; I was ready!

The stakes have never been higher than they are today. Therefore, in your commitment to the Gospel, be like Paul; read again his inspiring resolve in our opening verse. You’re the one that God is trusting with everything to save men’s lives; to save them from hell, and carry the bloodstained banner of Jesus Christ around the world. This is the only way.

The Bible shows that there’s no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12). If this is true, and thank God it is, then there’s too much at stake. Everything about our lives, everything we say and do, should be filled with passion for Christ and His eternal message of salvation for mankind.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for counting me faithful, committing to me the ministry of reconciliation. I’m unwavering in my commitment to the Gospel, impacting men with the power of God’s righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:20-24 [And] how I kept back nothing that was profitable [unto you], but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house, Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

1 Corinthians 9:16-17 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 Jeremiah 44-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 10:1-10
1 Chronicles 5.

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 6

YOU RADIATE HIS BEAUTY

Pastor Chris

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined (Psalm 50:2).

In these prophetic words, Zion refers to the Church, for it is God’s dwelling place. It’s revealed in God’s Word as the perfection of beauty, from where God shines forth. But King James Version and a few other translations didn’t quite render the scripture above correctly. In the original Hebrew, the latter part of the scripture gives a connotation of continuity. It’s rendered thus, “Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth”; His glory goes forth.

In Psalm 90:17, we see the passionate cry of Moses, the man of God, as he prays: “…let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us….” What a prayer! He was talking about that divine aura on you as a child of God that produces excellence; a special beauty

But thanks be unto God! That prayer has been answered in us. We’re His crowning beauty (James 1:18). There’s something about your life; you carry the glory of God everywhere you go, and that beauty brings pleasantness, favours, promotion and increase to your life.

Always be mindful that you’re dressed with the ornament of God’s beauty; drenched in the rains of the Spirit. He sent the prophet Isaiah to tell the children of Israel He’d give them beauty for ashes (Isaiah 61:3); ornaments of beauty.

Instead of allowing circumstances cause you to question the presence of God in your life, learn to see God’s beauty. Thank Him for your beautiful life. Never allow circumstances change who you really are. You’re God’s beauty, His icon, His express image, and the outshining of His glory. You radiate His splendour. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m the manifestation of God’s glory, His icon, express image, and the out shining of His splendour! I exude the excellence and perfections of divinity, and my life is the testimony of God’s wisdom and grace. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 50:2 AMPC; Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth.

Hebrews 1:3 AMPC;He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God's] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high,

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC;For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 10:11-21 & 1 Chronicles 6

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 7

HE’S YOUR EVERLASTING FATHER

Pastor Chris

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

The expression, “The everlasting Father” is often interpreted by many to mean “Father of eternity”; but that’s not what it means. Let’s review it in a way that’s easy to understand: imagine a young man whose father was a strong, powerful man. The young man depended much on him. Then his father died.

Now, following the vacuum and subsequent difficulties his father’s demise created, he laments, “If my dad were here, I know things would have been different; perhaps I won’t be going through all these. I know he’d have helped me, and counselled me; he’d have been there for me!”

Now, here’s what that young man needs to know: His father may be dead, but there’s One who’s always there; He’s your everlasting Father! You’re not going to miss Him, ever, because He’s alive and always with, and in, you by the Holy Spirit. His Name is Jesus!

You may say, “Life has been so difficult for me since I lost both parents and became an orphan”; don’t despair. Read the words of Jesus; He said, “I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]…” (John 14:18 AMPC). You’re not fatherless; the Holy Spirit is the Father in you, and He’s your helper. He’s everything, and all the help you need in life.

Jesus said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10). Like Jesus, you go everywhere with your Heavenly Father; He lives in you. This should be your consciousness always. You’re not alone; you’re in the Father, and the Father—your everlasting Father—is in you. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the assurance I have that you’re forever with me, and in me. I walk in the light and blessings of your indwelling and abiding presence, knowing that I’m mightily helped of you in all things, and energised for success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Genesis 28:15; And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Hebrews 13:5; Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 28:20;Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 10:22-32 & 1 Chronicles 7

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Good Morning beautiful People of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today

*IT MATTERS HOW YOU THINK*

*|| And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? (Luke 24:38). ||*

Friday, 8th November with Pastor Chris

Many hardly take the time to review their own thinking process; how their minds work. A mind that’s not renewed with the Word will often come up with some of the weirdest thoughts. Such minds are filled with negativism.

For example, there’re people who always think that when a law or new policy is introduced, it’s to their disadvantage; they see themselves as victims all the time. Therefore, they carry the burden of mistrusting everybody, because that’s the way their minds work.

Even in Church, you could find a member who stops attending services because he thinks the Pastor’s sermon is usually about him. Meanwhile, someone else who heard the same sermons says, “I came to church and that day, the sermon was just about me. I mean I identified
with everything the Pastor said, and have made up my mind to make improvements.”

Notice that one decided to stay in church and grow, while the other decided to leave the same church. It’s about their way of thinking. Your thoughts can keep you perpetually in the road of success or keep you in failure. It’s the reason we’re to keep renewing our minds with the Word of God (Romans 12:2).

Until you change your way of thinking, your life and circumstances won’t change. You’ve got to choose the character of your thoughts. Take charge of your thoughts. God gave us the ability to monitor our thoughts; to accept or reject the wrong thoughts. So, always, be sure that your
thoughts are wholesome: “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is
honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things” (Philippians 4:8 ESV).

*CONFESSION*

*Great ideas, pictures of success, possibilities and victories continuously brew in my mind. I take charge of my thoughts and refuse negative thinking, for the Holy Spirit causes me to have wholesome thoughts, say the right words and act the right way. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Proverbs 23:7 ||*

For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

*|| Luke 6:45 ||*

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

*|| Philippians 4:8 ||*

For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].

*|| 1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||*

Hebrews 8

Jeremiah 52

*|| 2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||*

John 10:33-42

1 Chronicles 8

*Do have a great day*�
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, SATURDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ A MINDSET OF THE WORD ✨

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

There’s a difference between your thinking process and your mindset. What’s a mindset? It’s a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you interpret and respond to situations.

Each one of us has a mindset, but the important thing is the origin of your mindset. The Word of God must frame and shape your mental attitude and disposition to life; otherwise, you’re sunk. Studying and meditating on the Word of God will give you a peculiar mindset; the mindset of the righteous.

Having the mindset of the righteous isn’t a gift; you have to develop it. You can’t pray and say, “I receive a mindset”; no, it doesn’t work that way. You have to suffuse and inundate yourself with the Word, studying and meditating on it daily. Then, you’d find that your thinking processes have been altered; your mental attitude and mental appreciation of things have improved. Whereas you used to think defeat, poverty, sickness, etc., you’d discover you’ve given up those thoughts of negativity, and received divine thoughts of love, victory, faith, dominion, health, and strength. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m grateful that through your Word, I’ve developed the mindset of the righteous. I interpret circumstances and situations from the standpoint of your Word. Through meditation on the Word, my mind is programmed and influenced to reason, respond and interpret situations excellently, with acute precision, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

|| Ephesians 4:23-24 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. ||

|| Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things. ||

|| Luke 1:17 GNB He will go ahead of the Lord, strong and mighty like the prophet Elijah. He will bring fathers and children together again; he will turn disobedient people back to the way of thinking of the righteous; he will get the Lord's people ready for him.” ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 9:1-10
Lamentations 1-2

John 11:1-13
1 Chronicles 9

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

SUNDAY 10

*IT MATTERS THOSE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH*

Pastor Chris

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners (1 Corinthians 15:33).

The word translated, “communications” above is the Greek “Homilia” and it has to do with such conversation or communion that’s coming from companionship; those you associate with. The effect, in the context of our opening verse, shows the importance of being mindful of your associations; those you listen to and relate with; they can corrupt your life.

When you study the verses preceding our theme verse, the Apostle Paul gives us the picture of certain people who had been teaching others that there isn’t going to be a resurrection. Listening to such false teachings, the Bible says, can give a corrupt mindset.

Don’t just listen to any preacher or teacher because they seem to be saying something religious. Don’t receive counsel from just anyone, neither should you read every book and listen to every preacher you see on TV. The Bible says to prove every doctrine; it’s the reason you must study and know the Scriptures for yourself, so you’re not tossed around by every wind of doctrine. Your behaviour, your life, would be greatly affected by their communication (Ephesians 4:14).

You may think the communication or information being passed to you is harmless. But it’s akin to somebody sowing the wrong seeds in your garden, while you simply look on. Those seeds would certainly grow. You may say, “I’m just listening or reading the book; I really don’t believe the message.” Don’t be deceived; they’re sowing seeds into your life that’ll reproduce.

Let the wisdom of God guide you in choosing your friends; those you move with; those who inspire you to greatness and excellence; those who inspire the best in you to fulfil God’s purpose for your life. If someone, whom you may even respect, tells you something you know isn’t consistent with the Word, reject it. Accept only that which is consistent with the word of righteousness in Christ Jesus.

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening me through your Word on the importance of wholesome communication. I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding in choosing the right associations and discussions that’ll improve my character and help in fulfilling your call and purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Timothy 6:3-5 MSG; 2 John 1:10-11 NKJV; 2 Corinthians 6:14-17

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Hebrews 9:11-28 & Lamentations 3-5

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: John 11:14-23 & 1 Chronicles 10

*EXCERPT FROM*: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 11

DAILY BLESSINGS IN HIS NAME

Pastor Chris

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

If you’d learn to use the Name of Jesus in your life, in everything you do, you’d be amazed at the victories and extraordinary blessings you’d experience every day. His Name is an instrument, a great blessing for us in the New Testament. The Word tells us to use the Name of Jesus in all things. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” You couldn’t fail or lose in His Name! His Name is the key that unlocks every door!

What many have lacked is the consciousness of the power and authority of His Name. But thanks be unto God! The Church is marching on; knowledge is increasing, and many more are discovering who they are in Christ, and their place of glory and dominion in His Name.

Philippians 2:9-11 tells us that God gave Jesus the Name that’s above every name. He vested all authority in His Name and passed it into law in heaven, in earth and under the earth. Therefore, when you make demands in His Name, He sees to it that it happens (John 14:14).

When someone is sick in your home, don’t run helter-skelter, looking for help; take charge and declare, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke the pain; I rebuke the affliction!” Mention the sickness and command it to go! He told us to heal the sick; so, it’s our responsibility to do it in His Name; and His Name never fails!

Even now, rebuke the infirmity. Declare that every storm is stilled in your home, office, school, or environment. Affirm that you’re in abundance and the lines are fallen unto you in pleasant places. Use His Name to effect the changes you desire, and create blessings for yourself and others.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the power of attorney to use the greatest gift of all times—the Name of Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to that Name; I change situations and establish your will in my world by that Name. I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in the Name of Jesus! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:9-11; John 16:23-24; Colossians 3:17 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 11:24-34 & 1 Chronicles 11

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER.

THE GREATER ONE IN YOU

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring (Acts 17:28).

Being born again, the Almighty God lives and walks in you, through the Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” This is neither an assumption nor a promise; you’re the temple of the living God; He lives and walks in you.

In 1 Corinthians 3:16, the Apostle Paul asks, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” The word translated, “temple” is the Greek word, “Naos,” which also means shrine; the shrine where the God-presence is. That’s who you are— God’s shrine; His mobile headquarters. Everywhere you go, He goes. When someone asks, “Is God in this place?” your answer should be an immediate “Yes” because He’s in you. Hallelujah!

This is your guarantee of a life of greatness, dominion, excellence, health, and unending victories: Christ in you (Colossians 1:27)! Because He lives in you, you’re not trying to overcome; you’ve already overcome all things: Satan, the world, and its failing systems: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). It’s about the greater One that lives in you. That’s the assurance that you’ll forever be successful, and walk in His glory.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me the headquarters of your operations in the earth. In you, I live, and move, and have my being. There’s no room for sickness, disease or infirmity in my body, because I’m filled with your fullness, and dispense the verities of the Kingdom in every place. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 4:7-9; Colossians 1:26-27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 3-4
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 11:35-46 & 1 Chronicles 12

PRICELESS ❤️...https:///p9v28c-1X0

#loveworld #ministry #uplifting #liftchallenge #wehavemoved #upward #forward #light #affirmation #advancement #kingdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / 20 Things About Kumuyi / Were Kangaroos On Noahs Ark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.