Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15078 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Monday 20th May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*TELL THE STORY .*

**SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH 2019*

**PASTOR CHRIS*

_*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).*_

Years ago, sitting in church as a kid, I watched a drama piece being performed by the drama group. I was particularly enthralled by the last act. As the actors walked off the stage, the young boy who acted the preacher’s role picked up the song: _“Christ is coming, the King of glory; no more sorrow; no more weeping; tell the story among the nations; Christ is coming by and by.”_

The song hit me, and tears began to stream down my face. I left that service singing that song in my heart repeatedly. I felt like the song was talking to me. Though I was quite young, it created a burden in my heart. Every so often, I’d pray, “Lord, I’ll tell the story among the nations.” Now, what’s the story?

The story isn’t that Christ is coming but that He came once before. The Bible talks about His second coming, but He already came and went back to heaven, and many aren’t aware yet.

As I read the Gospels—Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John—I found they were all telling the story. It’s the story of Jesus; His origin, His birth, His life on earth, His death, His resurrection, and ascension. The Book of Matthew has a theme: it’s mainly about Jesus, King of Israel.

Mark takes it a bit further, showing us this Jesus is the Christ. Luke tells us He was God’s answer; and John sees Him as the Word and tells from the beginning, the story of the One who made all things, and pre-existed the beginning. It’s the story of the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us.

John and the rest of the Apostles have gone to heaven, having told the story of the Son of God. Now, we must tell it, and keep telling the same story. We must remain dauntless in proclaiming His undying love for humanity, as we usher men into the glory of His divine presence and love. Amen.

*PRAYER**
*Dear Father, thank you for the salvation of men, and for trusting me with the message of reconciliation. Your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones. I take my place in the end-time army, as a bearer of divine truths to my world. Through me, many are turned from darkness to light, and brought into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*Mark 16:15*
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

*2 Corinthians 5:18*
And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

*Psalm 67:2 TLB*
Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1 & Proverbs 20-21

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Luke 21:20-28 & 1 Samuel 26

*FREE SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Sunday, September 8th

THE PURITY OF THE SPIRIT

And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth (John 17:19).

There are Christians who don’t have the reverential fear of God; they think they’re at liberty to live the way they choose. But
that’s dangerous. There’s a way of life that’s not right for a Christian, and
if you’re going to fulfil the purpose of God for your life, then you’ve got to
have purity of heart; you must live according to your nature of
righteousness and true holiness in Christ.

In Joshua 3:5, we read something striking that Joshua said to the
children of Israel. He said, “…Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the LORD will do wonders among you.” Joshua understood the power of
sanctification; the power of separating yourself from the wrong things; the power of purifying your mind and your life.

You’re God’s vessel, sanctified to be in fellowship with Him through the Holy Spirit. Don’t jeopardize that communion because of a bad attitude or worldly lifestyle. 2 Corinthians 13:5 says, “Examine
yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves….” Use the
Word to purge and examine yourself always. 2 Timothy 2:21 says, “If a
man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto
honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto
every good work.”

Do you want to continually experience the supernatural in your life? Then, keep yourself in the purity of the Spirit; don’t live the wrong life.
Don’t get yourself entangled with the things of this world, for the Biblesays, “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life…” (2 Timothy 2:4).

You were separated from the World through the Gospel, but you’ve got to take the world out of you, through the sanctification of your mind and soul. This happens as you yield to the authority and lordship of the Word, and guidance of the Holy Spirit in your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m sanctified, set apart, for God’s use. I’m continually transformed
by the renewing of my mind, in the image of Christ. I stay on the
path of purity, yielded to the Word, and the authority and guidance
of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 2:21-22 KJV
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. [22] Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2 Corinthians 6:17 KJV
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you,

Romans 6:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

2 Corinthians 7:2-16
Proverbs 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Luke 21:29-38
1 Samuel 27
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY, 9TH SEPTEMBER.

ONE NAME FOR GOD

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

it’s possible to know God with a limited revelation; and a lot of people are that way. They have a very myopic view of who God is. But you see, you can’t live beyond the revelation of God that you have. In the Old Testament, God revealed Himself in several names. He said to Moses, “I am the LORD; I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of El-Shaddai, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them” (Exodus 6:2-3).

However, in the New Testament, He revealed Himself in the Name, Jesus! The Bible says the totality of divinity resides in Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:9). So, the Name of God in the New Testament is Jesus. In Matthew 28:19, Jesus commanded His disciples to baptize the people in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. In carrying out that divine instruction, they baptized people in the Name of Jesus.

Read the Book of Acts; the Apostles understood that the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, is Jesus; that’s the Name for the Godhead. The Father responds in that Name; the Holy Spirit answers to the name as well.

The Psalmist declared, “…for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name” (Psalm 138:2). We read in our opening verse that the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst us. That’s Jesus! Philippians 2:9 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.”

If the Name of Jesus is higher than every other name, then it’s obvious that’s the Name of God Himself. He couldn’t have a name that’s lesser than the Name of Jesus.

This is the Name that’s been given to us to live by. All power, dominion, glory, and majesty is vested in that Name. Heal the sick, cast out devils, raise the dead, and work wonders in that Name. It’s got all of heaven’s authority behind it. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
God has highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name that’s above every name, that at the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. I live in, and by, the Name of Jesus, and I rule and dominate my world by the power of that Name. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:18-19; Ephesians 1:19-23; Philippians 2:9-11

2 Corinthians 8-9; Proverbs 24-26
Luke 22:1-13; 1 Samuel 28
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER.

YOUR WORDS AND YOUR LIFE

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37).

Words possess creative energy. Words are things; they have substance and never die. Jesus showed us how to use words. In every miracle He did, in every blessing He imparted, He used words. He spoke, and whatever He said came into existence.

He taught that the most powerful force in life is the force of words and cautioned us not to speak empty, inoperative words (Matthew 12:36). He said in John 6:63, “…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” The same goes for your words; they’re eternal.

Read Romans 10:9 and see the power of words with respect to salvation: “...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” A man will only go to hell or to heaven on the basis of his words. If he spoke the words that God said we should speak for salvation, he’d be saved. But if he didn’t, he’d be damned. It’s that simple.

There’re blessings untold for the one who’s born again, but to enjoy them, you must acknowledge and speak them forth. 1 Peter 3:10 says anyone who wants to enjoy life and see good days must speak wholesomely. Where you are today in life is a reflection of what you’ve been saying all your life.

Therefore, build your life with the right words. Speak words that are consistent with the glorious life of righteousness, peace, health, wealth and joy that you have in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER
Thank you, Father, for giving me an extraordinary life of righteousness, peace, success and dominion. I’m indestructible, and in the ageless zone by virtue of your life and glory in me. Your graces, wisdom, and righteousness are revealed in me today, in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
James 3:5-6; Mark 11:23; 1 Peter 3:10

2 Corinthians 10:1-18; Proverbs 27-28
Luke 22:14-23; 1 Samuel 29

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, September 11th

A LIFE OF PURPOSE WITH GOD

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new
creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Being born again, even though you still have the same physical body, your spirit has been recreated in the likeness of Christ.
This is what Jesus made possible for us: He gave us His life and nature
of righteousness, having taken our place of sin and condemnation on the Cross. Now we have and live a life of purpose in the earth.

The moment you were born again, you were born into a life of purpose with God. You’re God’s outstretched hand of blessing to your world. It makes no difference what you were, prior to giving your heart to
the Lord. It makes no difference that others may have thought you
wouldn’t amount to anything in life. Today, you’re a prince of power with God. Understand, acknowledge, and appreciate your new destiny in Christ.

We read in our opening verse that “…old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” You’ve been catapulted to a life of victory, success, prosperity, hope, and assurance. But that’s not all. Through you, God wants to bring many others into the same blessed union and fellowship of the Spirit, so their lives can also have meaning and purpose with divinity.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice for your seal on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out and fulfilling your purpose in the earth. I
live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

2 Corinthians 11:1-15
Proverbs 29-31

Luke 22:24-34
1 Samuel 30

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER.

MAKE THE GOSPEL YOUR PRIORITY

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal (Matthew 6:20).

As Christians, we’re workers together with God (1Corinthians 3:9 ). In other words, we have the same purpose; we’re on the same course. We have the same vision, and we put everything into achieving that vision, which is turning men from darkness to light, and from the domain of darkness into the Kingdom of His love-Son.

There’s no other reason for you being on earth than to demonstrate His glory in bringing others to Him, and also train for the Spirit-life. This is why you must use your earthly resources, the things that He has blessed you with, for the furtherance of the Gospel. Your relevance in the spread of the Gospel is one of the major reasons He channels prosperity your way. Your involvement in soul winning attracts more grace and prosperity to your life.

Therefore, it’s important that, always, the spread of the Gospel around the world is top priority to you. Matthew 24:14 (TLB) says, “And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it, and then, finally, the end will come.” These compelling words reiterate the urgency of the moment— the need to preach the Gospel throughout the world, to every man, woman, boy and girl.

It’s our heavenly Father’s desire that everyone hear the Gospel of the Lord Jesus and have the opportunity to believe in His Name. But it’s our responsibility to make it happen.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m grateful for the opportunity to be relevant in the spread of the Gospel. You’ve made all grace abound towards me, such that having all sufficiency in all things, I abound in every good work for the spread of the Gospel and the establishment of your righteousness in the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 6:19-21; 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 11:16-33; Ecclesiastes 1-2
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 22:35-43; 1 Samuel 31

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)* *

*BE MEEK AND LOWLY IN HEART*

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH 2019.

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:4 AMPC)*

The more knowledgeable you are in the things of the Spirit, the more humble you become. If your knowledge in Christ, and of God, doesn’t produce a greater level of humility in you, then something is wrong; your knowledge is of the flesh and such knowledge puffs up (1 Corinthians 8:1).

True knowledge of God is the knowledge of the Spirit, and in unity with His Spirit. The more you know Him, the more you reveal and reflect Him in your thoughts, character, words and actions. In Matthew 11:29, He said, _*“…I am meek and lowly in heart….”*_

The One who said this is the same One described as the embodiment of all knowledge and wisdom. Philippians 2:5-8 further lets us in on His humility. It says, _*“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him he form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.”*_

Don’t be high-minded. That’s what Jesus meant when He used the word, _“lowly”_ in our theme verse. It means to _“condescend without being condescending”_; it’s one of the key things about humble people.

Humility is a life; it’ll work in you, whether you’re with the high and mighty or with the lowly. It’s often expressed in action by the willingness to take on the responsibility of service to others, in loyalty to the Word.

Something else about humble people is that they take responsibility, even for other people’s errors, and don’t keep record of the wrongs done to them. They free those who hurt them, because true humility is submitting to the Lordship of Jesus Christ through the Word.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for the impact of your Word in my spirit. I’m completely yielded to the authority, influence, and impact of your Word, producing positive transformations in my character, lifestyle, communication, and attitude, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

1 Peter 5: 5- 6
5. Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
6. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Proverbs 29: 23
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

James 4: 6
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

2 Corinthians 12: 1 -21
Ecclesiastes 3 - 5

Luke 22: 44 - 53
2 Samuel 1

*FREE SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER.

LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6).

When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life

The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention.

Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine! Why in the world should anyone live at such a base level?

Be Spirit-ruled and Word-governed. Refuse to be stirred by and attracted to fleshly things. The Bible says, “…they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh…” (Romans 8:5). What are the things that stir you up? Remember, where a man’s treasure is, there will his heart be also.

You’re after the Spirit if your affection time and energies are focused on things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and the eternal life that He’s given us. So, let the Word of God control your values, ideas, opinions, choices and decisions.

CONFESSION
I’m not moved by what I feel, see or perceive through the senses! I’m born again and full of the Holy Ghost, with the very life of Christ in me. Therefore, I’m not ordinary! My mind and affections are set on the Lord and things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and eternal Kingdom. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 2:15-17; Romans 12:2; Colossians 3:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 1:1-24; Ecclesiastes 9-12
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 22:63-71; 2 Samuel 3-4
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY , SEPTEMBER 17TH

THEME: THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED

THEME SCRIPTURE : For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain (Philippians 1:21)

In some countries today, the authorities are trying to use the weapons of fear, persecution, and intimidation to suppress and prevent the preaching of the Gospel. But the Gospel can’t be stopped. Jesus said in Matthew 24:14, “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
Never be intimidated by any government, group, or individuals who set themselves against the Gospel. They’ll fail, as they’ve always failed. When Saul of Tarsus made havoc of the Church, Jesus knocked him out and said, “…it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks” (Acts 9:5).

There’s no legislation, gang-ups, trumped-up charges and pronouncements against the Church that can stand. Christians need to be more conscious of this, and stand for the Gospel everywhere, preaching it boldly with absolute convictions, even unto death.

Consider the Apostle Paul’s persuasion about Christ and the Gospel in our opening verse; so inspiring! You can’t be threatened with death when you’re already dead! We’ve been crucified with Christ; nevertheless, we live. Therefore, have no fear of death, because to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

As far as the Gospel is concerned, some of us have come to understand that whether it’s death or life, we win. Thus, we’re unapologetic about the Gospel; we’re ready and able to face anything!
We’ve put it all on the line; we've counted the cost and come to one conclusion: the Gospel must be preached; no threats can stop us!

Square your shoulders, chin up, chest out, because you’re Christ’s ambassador; the bearer of the news of His saving power. This is your purpose; it’s the reason you’re alive. You’re totally consecrated to God; you’re His property; therefore, nothing and no one can hurt or hinder you from fulfilling your destiny in the Gospel.
Let the passion to spread the Gospel around the world burn in your heart like never before. Remain resolute and declare like the Apostle Paul: “... necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16).

CONFESSION
By words and deeds, through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, the Gospel is being fully preached around the world, and many are being hauled into the Kingdom of God! The spirit of dominion is stirred in God’s children around the world to preach the Gospel fearlessly, and in faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 1:14
And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Acts 18:9-10
Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

2 Corinthians 1:7-10
And our hope of you [is] stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so [shall ye be] also of the consolation. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver [us];

Galatians 3:1-14,
Songs of Solomon 3-5
Luke 23:13-25,
2 Samuel 7-8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY, 18TH SEPTEMBER.

YOUR STATUS AND YOUR STATE

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18).

There’s a clear distinction between your status and your state. Your life isn’t about what you’re going through. The revelation of God’s Word that you have unveils your status, but that may not change your state or situation, until you put the Word to work.

The first thing you need to understand is what God says about your status, because if you understand your status, then you can change your state. This means you superimpose the tenets and principles of the Kingdom on your situation for a change.

In our Kingdom, for example, it’s written that greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. If you’re conscious of this reality, and understand your status as the one in whom Christ literally dwells, you’ll be unperturbed, irrespective of the adversities you face, because you know you’ll always win! The greater One is in you.

The prognosis about your health situation may seem dire, but your status is that you have the very life and nature of God, and divine health is at work in you NOW! This must be clear to you. And once you act on that truth, the health situation will change.

Perhaps it’s a situation of lack; there’s no money in your account; that doesn’t mean you’re broke or poor. Take your eyes off the situation; focus on your status. The Word says you’re the seed of Abraham; you own the world. You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

Always remember that the challenges you face, irrespective of how they come, are subject to change. Your role is to act on the Word; keep affirming who you are in Christ. As you keep your focus on the Word, you’re metamorphosed, and every unfavourable situation will align with your status as an associate of the God-kind.

CONFESSION
The Sovereign Lord is my refuge and strength, and my ever-present help. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, and enables me to go on high heights! Whatever comes my way, my victory is assured, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world! I know who I am! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 4:17-18; Romans 4:18-21; Ephesians 2:4-6

Galatians 3:15-25; Songs of Solomon 6-8
Luke 23:26-33; 2 Samuel 9-10

#loveworld #uplifting #liftchallenge #direction #upward #forward #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gospel #illumination #empowerment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Thursday, September 19th

FOCUS ON THE PERSON, NOT ON THE POWER

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you… (Acts 1:cool.

There’s a difference between the Person of the Holy Spirit and the impartations of the Holy Spirit. In the Scriptures, we read how handkerchiefs and aprons taken from the body of Paul healed the
sick (Read Acts 19:12). The Holy Spirit wasn’t on the handkerchiefs and
aprons, but His power was on them.

As a Christian, you’re a greater and better recipient of the Spirit’s
power. He lives in you, and is real in you as a person, but He has also
imparted your whole being with His power. This is where many have
missed it: they seem to be more conscious of the power than the Person
of the Holy Spirit.

You can have the power of the Holy Spirit, and not be in fellowship with the Person of the Holy Spirit, and that’s dangerous. It happened to some in Bible days, and still happens today.

For example, Samson was endued with the power of God; the power was in his hair, but he wasn’t living right. He disregarded the Word of God, and fell in love with a Philistine. He knew his decisions were wrong, but he was confident that if trouble came, all he had to do was activate the power of God in Him. He knew how to “shake himself” (Judges 16:20) for the power to work. He knew how to make contact with the “power,” but wasn’t in fellowship with the “Person.” Of course, he would pay dearly for his error eventually.

That’s just like some people today. Someone could be healing the
sick, casting out devils, but his ways aren’t right with God; he’s not in
fellowship with the Holy Spirit. All he has are the impartations of the Spirit. That’s not what God wants.

Your fellowship with the Holy Spirit is the most important thing in your life. Apportion regular times in the day to spend with Him, and He’ll reveal mysteries to you concerning your life, future, family, job, finances and everything else related to you. He’ll fly you on eagle’s wings and navigate you through life victoriously. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed Holy Spirit, I rejoice for your glorious presence in my life. You’re real in me and to me as a person; your power is at work in
me. I sanctify myself, being fully yielded to your guidance and instructions, as I fulfil my calling in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 1:8 KJV
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Acts 19:11-12 KJV
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Galatians 3:26-4:1-20
Isaiah 1-2

Luke 23:34-43
2 Samuel 11-12
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Friday, September 20th

UNDERSTAND YOUR PURPOSE

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations (Jeremiah
1:5).

Being born again, there’s a definite place for you that nobody else occupies. You don’t have a duplicate. Nobody was ever like you; no one is like you today, and no one will ever be like you.

There’s a definite purpose for your life, and when your purpose is clear,
everything else lines up for you. Have you discovered why God created you? You may say, “He created all of us to serve Him; to worship Him and be in fellowship with Him.” All of that is nice, but why did He create YOU? It’s about YOU.

I discovered my purpose very early in life. As a teenager, I wrote in my diary, “I was born as an answer to the cry of millions.” My purpose
was clear; I knew what to live for, and I made up my mind to be God’s best for me, because I’m the only one of me that He has.

Sadly, many live and grow old without ever knowing the reason they came. Nothing could be more miserable than that! There’s no life more
empty and frustrating than to live without a purpose.

You’re not an accident in this world. God didn’t bring you into this
world to merely “complete the square.” Consider the fact that there’re over 7 billion people on the face of the earth, but no two fingerprints are alike.

You’re unique, and so is your destiny in Christ. Whatever God destined you to do, nobody can do it exactly like you.

Nobody can say what He wants you to say the exact way you’d say it. Nobody can get your kind of results.

Therefore, get excited about your uniqueness. Fulfil your purpose. Be what God made you to be. He planned before the foundation of the
world that you’d serve Him and live for Him. Through you, His
righteousness would be established in the earth, and in the hearts of
men. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER

I’m filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. My life is for the glory of God, and I’m pleasing Him in all things, doing the good works which He prearranged ahead of
time. I’m God’s vessel of righteousness, and through me, His righteousness is established in the earth and in the hearts of men,
in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 26:16 KJV
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Colossians 4:17 KJV
And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Galatians 4:21-5:1-15
Isaiah 3-5

Luke 23:44-56
2 Samuel 13-14
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, SUNDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER 2019. Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ MORE THAN SKILL AND DEXTERITY ✨

…I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship (Exodus 31:3).

It takes much more than skill and dexterity to do God’s work. You have to be filled with the Spirit! Recall what we read in our opening scripture. The Lord specifically appointed Bezaleel for an assignment, but He had to fill him with the Spirit first.

Church maintenance, the music or technical department, children’s ministry, the first timers’ ministry, the ushering department, pastoral care units, cell ministry, etc., are all aspects of pastoral work. You can’t do them through the flesh, but by the Spirit. You must, and always, do what you do in the house of God and in the Kingdom by the power of the Spirit, otherwise, it’ll be of no divine significance or impact.

Paul said in 2 Corinthians 3:5-6, “…our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.” It’s the Spirit that gives life; therefore, your work and service in the house of God must be sanctified by Him.

In Romans 15:15-16, Paul testified of the grace given to him to be a minister of God to the Gentiles. Then, he prayed “…that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.” There’s no ministry without the Holy Spirit. Nothing succeeds without Him.

If you function in any capacity as a leader or worker in the church, the Spirit must sanctify your work! Zechariah 4:6 says, “...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.”*_ There’s a constant infilling of the Spirit that you require, and must experience, as you walk with the Lord. Read Ephesians 5:18-21 to learn how to be filled with the Spirit, always.

PRAYER
I do all things by the power of God’s Spirit. I’m continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgement, knowledge, glory and dominion! Therefore, I experience unstoppable success and ever-increasing glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Exodus 35:31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 24:13-27 & 2 Samuel 17-18

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Monday, September 23rd

THE BREAD OF GOD

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world (John 6:33).

In Luke 4:4, Jesus said, “…man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” Also, in John 6:35, He said, “…I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” A symbolism to this effect is seen Luke 9 , when Jesus multiplied five loaves of “bread” and gave to His disciples to feed the multitude with.

The bread is symbolic of the Word of God that He gives us, which we, in turn, should “give” or share to others. As we distribute the bread (the Word), as we share the Gospel with others, and bring more souls to the Kingdom, there’s multiplication. Acts 6:7 says, “And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.”

As you win more souls, the Word of God increases, because the Word goes into every man’s world. If there were five hundred people that
received the Word, they’d take the same Word to five hundred worlds, and the cycle continues.

Do you want the Word of the Lord to increase? If your answer is “yes,” then sow it into the hearts of men; “distribute the bread.” Recall that as the disciples distributed the bread to the multitude in Luke 9, the bread kept multiplying.

This was the Lord’s idea and expectation when He gave the great commission in Matthew 28:19-20. He told us to take the Gospel to every man’s world, and make students of those in our environments. Therefore, preach, teach, share the Word in such a way that others would receive, and become effective preachers and teachers of the same Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me a custodian of the truth of the Gospel, and an ambassador for Christ, empowered to make
students of the nations, and show them how to live. Through the power of the Spirit, I make many others effective, enlisting them in your mighty workforce. Thus, the light of the glorious Gospel shines intensely, and spreads into every man’s world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 6:57-58 KJV
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. [58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Romans 1:16 KJV
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Ephesians 1:1-14
Isaiah 11-12

Luke 24:28-39
2 Samuel 19-20
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER.

INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart (Ephesians 4:18).

The Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, highlights the awful state of the non-Christian in our opening text. Let’s read from the Amplified translation for further clarity: “Their moral understanding is darkened and their reasoning is beclouded. [They are] alienated (estranged, self banished) from the life of God [with no share in it; this is] because of the ignorance…” (AMPC).”

What a dreadful state for anyone to be in! If ignorance of God and His Word could put man in such a state of hopelessness, hemmed in the domain of darkness, imagine then what the accurate knowledge of God would do!

Knowledge in this context isn’t scientific or mental. Rather, it’s a special kind of knowledge: “epignosis” (Greek). It refers to accurate, full and precise knowledge of God; experiential knowledge of God, acquired through revelation and acquaintance.

After receiving salvation, yielding yourself to the ministry of the Word is crucial. Proverbs 11:9 declares, “...but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.” You already have an inheritance bequeathed to you in Christ, but through the knowledge of God, you’re able to take a hold of what’s rightfully yours in Christ.

Yield yourself to knowledge. Have a voracious appetite for the Word. Those who don’t know the Word easily get overwhelmed by circumstances, and defeated by the crises of life. But through the knowledge of God, grace and power over crisis (peace) are multiplied in your life (2 Peter 1:1-3). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the unveiling of your Word to my spirit, and for filling me with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I’m built up, edified, and strengthened by your Word even now, for exploits, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 20:32; 2 Peter 1:1-2; 2 Timothy 3:15-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10; Isaiah 13-14
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 24:40-53; 2 Samuel 21-22

#loveworld #uplifting #liftchallenge #direction #upward #forward #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gospel #illumination #empowerment
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:43am On Sep 25, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER.

BORN INTO THE SUPERNATURAL REALM

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

When Jesus walked the earth, He lived the Kingdom life. His life and ministry were miraculous and supernatural. He fed five thousand men with a little boy’s lunch (women and children not counted). He raised the dead, walked on water, etc. He did so many other supernatural things, which are recorded for us in the Bible.

But here’s the point: the miracles that Jesus performed weren’t miracles to Him. Rather, they were the expressions of His Kingdom life. The things He did, and the way He lived shows the way we ought to live and function today, for we’re in the Kingdom now. Being born again, we’ve been born into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, where the supernatural is natural with us.

Therefore, like Jesus, your entire life, every day, should be an unending gusher of the miraculous and supernatural. Every move you make, every step you take, every word you speak, should be outflows of the supernatural! This is because the Word of God is clear: “…as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).

We have the same life He has. His power is in you, working all the time, because He lives in you. But you have to learn how to let it flow out to the world. Divinity is at work in you. It’s the reason you must inundate your mind with God’s Word and thoughts from the Spirit of God! Consciously practise the God-life by living out God’s Word.

Many live as ordinary men due to their ignorance of the Word (Psalm 82:5). Study and meditate on God’s Word continually, to appropriate the blessings of the supernatural life in Christ and live in that realm—EVERY DAY!

PRAYER
I’m born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word; therefore, I remain connected to the Word, for therein lies my health, wealth, prosperity, and progress in life. As I study and meditate on the Word, my inheritance in Christ is unveiled to me, and I walk in that reality. I’m living the supernatural life naturally, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Peter 1:2-4; John 14:12; 1 John 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 2:11-22, Isaiah 15-18
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 1:1-13; 2 Samuel 23-24

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Thursday, September 26th

SEE THROUGH THE WORD

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new
creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The scripture above isn’t a promise. Now that you’re born again, you’re a new creature already. The Word doesn’t say you’d become a new creature once your ways or behaviour have become perfect; no! The qualification is being in Christ.

Then, the latter part of the verse says, “…behold, all things are become new.” This means, see through the Word! See spiritually. It doesn’t matter what your life was like before you gave your heart to Christ; now that you’re born again, things have changed!

Notice the underlined word, “behold”; it means to see from God’s
perspective. Don’t look at the physical anymore; see through the Spirit.
Maybe you were born with a heart condition; old things are passed away! That blood condition is passed away. That cancer has passed out of your
body! Those bad habits are gone. Glory to God!

Even the positive things in your life are replaced with better ones.Have this consciousness. See yourself and your life through the Word. All
things in your life, now that you’re born again, are of God (2 Corinthians
5:18). That means they’re divine; they’re perfect. No strange “bodies” in you; nothing of the devil is in you.

Jesus said, “…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30). As He is, so are we. The enemy doesn’t have his
sickness, disease, infirmities, failure, or weakness in you. You were created perfect in Christ Jesus. This is the Word of God concerning you; see yourself in this light.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you, for I’m the first and the best of your creations; I’m indestructible and impregnable to the corrupting influences of this world, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I’m a new creature; I’m supernatural. My life is a manifestation of the glory and beauty of divinity. I’m alive to God,
spirit, soul, and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC
And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.

James 1:23-25 KJV
For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: [24] For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. [25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Ephesians 3:1-21
Isaiah 19-22

John 1:14-23
1 Kings 1
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Friday, September 27th

DON’T CONFORM TO THE HUMAN NATURE

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13 ESV).

Being born again, you have the life and nature of God in you; therefore, you’re not an ordinary person. 2 Peter 1:4 says,
“Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that
by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature….”

Some Christians refer to themselves as “ordinary human beings,” feigning some kind of humility, but that’s sad. As long as you believe, confess, and act on that statement, you’re conforming to the human nature. Whereas, your human nature was supplanted by God’s divine nature the moment you were born again.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” You’re a new creature, with a new life—the divine life—not the
human life. The life in you now is no longer by blood, but by the Spirit.

The Bible says the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 17:11).But Romans 8:8-9 says, “So then they that are in the flesh cannot please
God….” But read the concluding part; it says, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit….”

Being born of the Spirit, you’re sustained by the Spirit; He’s the life of your physical body. Romans 8:11 says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from
the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

Now you can further understand when the Bible says in John 1:12-
13, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born,not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”Become more conscious of the God-life in you, and give expression to
your divine nature in Christ.

CONFESSION
I have the life of God in me, and I walk in the consciousness of this
reality. There’s no death in my path, because I’m the embodiment of life, born of the Spirit, to rule and reign as a king over
circumstances. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Romans 8:8-10 KJV
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

1 John 5:11-12 KJV
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Ephesians 4:1-16
Isaiah 23-24

John 1:24-34
1 Kings 2
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Saturday, September 28th

YOU’RE IN THE REALM OF LIFE

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my
word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life (John 5:24).

The curse of death is on everything in the earth, and that’s the reason everything in the earth depreciates. But when you’re born again, you’re translated from the realm of death into the realm of
life.

This is why you must vehemently refuse sickness, because
sickness is incipient death; gradual, progressive death. If sickness tries to attack your body, don’t accept it! Act on the Word. In your path, there’s no death; there’s no darkness; therefore, refuse to accommodate anything
that’s of darkness. The Bible says, “…Resist the devil, and he will flee
from you” (James 4:7).

What we read in our theme scripture were the words of Jesus. Later
on, after He had ascended, and the New Testament Church started, the Apostle Paul reechoed the same truth. In Romans 8:1, he said, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

Why is there no “death” or condemnation for those who don’t walk after the senses, but live in accordance with the Word? The answer is in
the second verse: the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made
them free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2). Glory to God!

The world is under the curse of the law of sin and death, but you don’t live under that law. You live by the law of the Spirit of life, and in that
realm, only life controls. Meditate on this truth and let it inundate your
soul and reveal itself in your body.

CONFESSION

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from
death, and the law of sin; I live and walk by the law of life, because I dwell in the realm of life. There’s no darkness or death in my path. Life is at work in every fibre of my being, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1 John 5:11-13 KJV
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. [13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2
Isaiah 25-26

John 1:35-42
1 Kings 3
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER.

OUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY AS KINGPRIESTS

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1:6).

Every Christian is a king-priest unto God. You may say, “I never answered the call to be a priest.” But the day you made Jesus Christ Lord of your life, you were immediately catapulted to that office. And your primary responsibility as a king-priest is intercession.

In intercession, you take hold together with God; you side with Him in bringing His will to pass on behalf of someone else. That means you must know His will and purpose concerning a person, a country, a situation, or whatever you’re praying about, to be able to pray accurately.

Some Christians have cultivated the erroneous belief that the ministry of intercession is for certain Christians or for only those in the church’s prayer group, but that’s not true. We all have an obligation of intercession (Ephesians 6:18).

In 1 Timothy 2:1-3, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, writes, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men…For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour.” So, you have to fulfil your ministry of intercession as a king-priest, and in so doing, there’re certain facts to note.

First, the prayer of intercession is always on behalf of another. Secondly, you’ll have to be persistent, because you’re trying to prevail on someone else to align with God’s will. Therefore, you must continue in prayer for as long as it takes, concentrating the influence of God’s power towards the one for whom, or the situation for which, you desire a change. Also, watch out for the note of victory in your spirit; that’s when you become certain that you have what you asked for.

Take up the ministry of intercession and learn to cause changes in the Name of Jesus. God has given you the dominion and the authority to alter the course of events in the earth—the occurrences in your life, in your family, and in the lives of those around you. You can achieve this through your intercessory ministry as a king-priest.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for counting me faithful and committing to me the ministry of intercession. I affirm that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has free course and is glorified in the nations of the World, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ecclesiastes 8:4 TLB; Romans 8:26-28; 1 Peter 2:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:3-21; Isaiah 27-28
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 1:43-51; 1 Kings 4

#loveworld #uplifting #liftchallenge #direction #upward #forward #affirmation #illumination #empowerment #advancement #kingdom
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER.

PROPHECY FOR CHANGE

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith (Romans 12:6).

Understanding the gift of prophecy and how it works is very important, so we can use it accurately. Prophecy is often in operation in an utterance of faith. An utterance of faith is declaration of words that’ll come to pass, or words that you desire to come to pass.

However, you can’t use that level of merely declaring words of faith to alter the course of a nation, a city, a family, or another person’s life. You’d have to know the will of God, and the direction of the Spirit, to utter words that are in consonance with the Spirit of God in order to effect the kind of change that’s consistent with His will.

What this means is that the gift of prophecy must operate through revelation, not just through your utterance of faith. For instance, you might have been in a prayer meeting where the prayer coordinator, being led of the Spirit said, “Prophesy to your country.” Then as a result, you began to speak prophetic words; things you desired to see happen in your country.

However, just because you went ahead and prophesied as instructed didn’t necessarily mean you spoke precisely the mind of God about your country at that particular moment. The words you uttered may be inconsistent with God’s revelation.

This shows that you can’t just stay with the forthtelling part of prophecy; you need the revelatory part as well. You must know the mind of God. When you do, you’ll know what words to speak, and not take sides against Him. It’s the reason we pray a lot in the Spirit. When we pray in the Spirit, our spirits are more open to allow the wisdom of God to bubble up within us, and guide us in the right choice of words.

Moreover, studying the Scriptures also plays a vital role. As you study and meditate on the Scriptures, your spirit is flooded with light; you’re enlightened as to the plans and purposes of God by which you’re able to pray and prophesy in accordance with His will. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of prophecy, which is operational in my life and with which I bless and edify my world. I prophesy that your righteousness is established in the hearts of men around the world; and through the truth of the Gospel, salvation, healing and health, prosperity and success, deliverance, wholeness, preservation, peace and joy spread in the nations of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 14:1-5; Ezekiel 37:9-10; Acts 2:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9; Isaiah 29-30
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 2:1-11; 1 Kings 5
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 1ST OCTOBER.

TOO BLESSED TO BE UNDER

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that bath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us Exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:3-4).

Some Christians are forever asking God for one thing or the other in prayer. It’s either they’re sick asking for healing, or they want a financial blessing. Bu if they’d study the Word of God, and truly receive it into their hearts, their lives will be totally different.

God chose you to be the helper, a blessing to other people. Never did He intend for you to be “needing” or asking anything of Him. He already gave you all things. We read it in our opening scripture. It’s wonderful to have a miracle of financial supply, but how about being in super abundance, such that you’re not conscious of need or supply?

That’s exactly our status and estate in Christ! We’re heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17). Corinthians 3:21 says, “...all things are yours.” Read Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC) and see God’s desire for you. It says, “…God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”

The moment you say “Yes” to the scriptures we just read, you’d have a new mindset, and live the higher life in Christ. There’s a life beyond healing; it’s called divine health. That’s the life we have in Christ; you were born with it.

Understand who you are as a new creature; you’re too blessed to be under! The world truly belongs to you. Refuse the beggarly life. Why should you be asking God to give you something out of the world that He’s already blessed you with?

You have the advantage! Rather than seeking a blessing, come to the awareness and understanding that you’re the seed of Abraham, and you were blessed to bless the world: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ” (Ephesians 1:3). Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER
I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. All things are mine, and I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 1:2-3 NIV; Philemon 1:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 2:12-25 & 1 Kings 6
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY, 2ND OCTOBER.

BE ACTIVE IN A LOCAL CHURCH

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching (Hebrews 70:25,).

Upon receiving salvation, one of the first things the Spirit of God does for you is to bring you into the house of God, to be a member of a church. Church membership is compulsory. You can’t be a “floating” Christian; you must be a stable member of a local church.

The Church is your place of refuge and security. The Bible tells us that the Church is the pillar and ground of truth: “But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth” (1 Timothy 3:15). The only place to hear the voice of truth and encouragement is the Church.

The enemy knows the power and import of being an active member of a local church, which is why he tries to cut people off from the Church and sow hatred in their hearts against the Church.

Never allow the enemy or anyone pitch you against the Church, because that’s where your strength comes from; that’s where you have people always praying for you. Think about it: the first people that God uses in blessing you are people who know you, or who are associated with you, such as your brothers and sisters in the Lord. Even when they don’t know you personally, because they’re associated with you, God puts words of blessings in their mouths for you. As they pray in the Holy Ghost, they intercede for you, according to the will of God for your life (Romans
8:26-2 7).

Your membership in a local church is a strong support system for your spiritual growth and effectiveness in the Kingdom of God. Therefore, be a vibrant and active member of a local church.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a member of the body of Christ—the Church. I’ll be active in the local church, fulfilling my ministry in the Gospel, with joy and gladness; strengthened with might by the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 4:16; Hebrews 10:25 TLB

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 1:1-30 & Isaiah 33-34
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 3:1-8 & 1 Kings 7

#loveworld #uplifting #liftchallenge #direction #upward #forward #affirmation #illumination #empowerment #advancement #kingdom
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)* *

*UNDERSTANDING THE RULES OF PRAYER .*

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3RD 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).*_

Why does God want us to always pray? It’s because it’s His intention to always answer our prayers. This should excite you to always pray; to take advantage of the privilege and opportunity of prayer, which, essentially, is a Spirit-to-spirit communication in divine fellowship.

Sadly, what many know about prayer is asking God for things. They see prayer as an avenue to beg or “force” God to do something for them, as though He’s unwilling. But that’s not the purpose of prayer. God isn’t against us; so, when we pray, we’re not trying to convince Him to do something He’s not inclined to do. Rather, we’re siding with Him in bringing His will to pass.

Furthermore, the Bible shows that there’re different kinds of prayer,
with different rules governing each kind. Most Christians are acquainted with the prayer of faith. The prayer of faith is quick; it’s the kind of prayer you can pray on the go. But there’re lots of issues and challenges in this world that won’t go away by the prayer of faith. Such situations or issues require some passionate supplication for the desired change to take place. We read about this kind of prayer in James 5:16-18 (AMPC); it’s heartfelt and continued.

You may say, “But prayer is prayer”; no, prayer isn’t just prayer. You can’t apply the rules for the prayer of faith for the prayer of intercession; it won’t work. It’s one of the reasons people don’t have answers to their prayers; they’re praying the wrong way about their situation.

If, for example, any football player other than the team’s goalkeeper, within his own penalty area, deliberately handles the ball when in play, such a player will be penalized. The referee won’t overlook the infringement, because you can’t apply handball or basketball rules to football.

Study the Word to know, and apply the right rules for the different kinds of prayers and you’ll surely have results. Get our books titled, “How To Pray Effectively” and “Praying The Right Way” to learn more about the different kinds of prayer and their corresponding rules. They’ll enrich your prayer life.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and opportunity of prayer. I declare that your Word grows mightily and prevails around the world, and that the wicked acts, schemes, policies and stratagems of Satan are frustrated. Even now, I affirm by the Holy Ghost, that the earth is being filled with the knowledge of your glory, as the waters cover the sea, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Acts 4:24-31*
24. And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou [art] God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
25. Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
26. The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
27. For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
29. And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
30. By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

*Acts 12:1-5*
1. Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth [his] hands to vex certain of the church.
2. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
3. And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)
4. And when he had apprehended him, he put [him] in prison, and delivered [him] to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.
5. Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

*1 Thessalonians 5:17*
Pray without ceasing.

Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

John 3:9-21 & 1 Kings 8

*FREE OCTOBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 4

HIS POWER AT WORK IN YOU

Pastor Chris

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21).

The Holy Spirit is the creator; He’s the doer of God’s work. Everything God does is through the power of the Holy Spirit, who today, lives in us and is active in and through us.

From the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came to the earth to carry out His ministry, and He’s been here ever since. So, today, God isn’t working or “doing” anything for us from heaven; He does whatever you ask or desire of Him according to His power at work in you. The Bible says He has ceased from all His works (Hebrews 4:10).

What about Jesus? Is He in heaven working? No; He’s seated; resting (Ephesians 1:20). That means when people pray and ask God for things, and believe He’s “doing” something about it, He really isn’t. However, we do understand when a miracle happens that it’s His power at work.

Think about it this way: when the government of any nation does something, credit or blame is given to the president. But the president had nothing to do with it in essence; the designated offices were responsible for the work, based on the authority given to them by the president. However, we may give credit to the president, because it’s his policies and authority that effected it.

Likewise, the power of God is available to you, and through that power, God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you can ask or think. He can do far beyond your requests, expectations, and imaginations, through His power inside you. Become God-inside conscious. Recognize and use His awesome power at work in you to your advantage. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you, for you’re the one at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. I’m sensitive to your leading and guidance, and by your grace through the Spirit, nothing is impossible to me. I can do all things through your mighty power at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:13; For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Philippians 4:13; I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Hebrews 4:10; For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 2:19-3:1-11; Isaiah 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 3:22-36; 1 Kings 9

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 5

WORDS ARE “THINGS”

Pastor Chris

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24).

Things” in the scripture above is translated from the Greek word “logos,” which is translated “word” in John 1:1: “In the beginning was the Word….” In the verses preceding our theme verse, there had been prophetic “words” about the fierce persecutions the Apostle Paul would face in Jerusalem. In spite of everything that had been said, Paul submitted, “None of these things move me....” He referred to the words that had been spoken as “things.”….”

He could have as well said, “None of these words move me.” That’s because in the Kingdom of God, words are things; they’re like spiritual particles; spiritual substance, and have spiritual tangibility. Every word that comes out of your mouth is a “thing” that’ll never be destroyed, because it’s of spiritual origin. When it goes out of you, it represents you everywhere. The only thing that can destroy and render it powerless is another word from you.

Jesus said, “Any word that you speak that’s useless, you’ll give account of it in the day of judgement” (Matthew 12:36). That tells you the power and importance of words; they’re of spiritual value. How you form and use them is your responsibility for which you’ll give account.

So, as a child of God, your life is really up to you. You create your situation, either good or bad. If you know that the last ten years haven’t been as beautiful as God would have them, you can change things now, and recreate your next ten years to be what God has destined for you.

It makes no difference what your struggles in life have been; you can recreate your world, by your words. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23). That’s where your life, and the power to shape it aright is—words! Speak the right words (God’s Word) about your life and situation.

CONFESSION
The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, even the word of truth which I’ve received. My words are potent, bringing forth victories, increase, promotion and abundance for me. My life is the testimony of God’s grace, glory and excellence. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY
Joshua 1:8; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Romans 10:8; But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Proverbs 6:2;Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 3:12-4:1-3; Isaiah 40-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 4:1-9; 1 Kings 10-11

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2019
*Rhapsody Of Realities*

*THE LIFE OF CHRIST AND HIS CALL ON YOUR LIFE*

Sunday, October 6th.
Pastor Chris

*I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love (Ephesians 4:1-2).*

The word “vocation” in our opening scripture means “calling.” When you came to Christ, you answered the call. It’s a holy and high calling. You were separated from the world, unto Christ. That’s the reason the Church is called, “The called-out ones.”

Now, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, admonishes that you walk worthy of your calling in Christ. You’re to live in a way that’s befitting of someone God has chosen to be His. In other words, live like a Christian!

And who is a Christian? He’s one in whom Christ dwells! You’re to walk in the light of this truth. You’re not “walking worthy” of His call on your life if you permit sin, sickness or failure. You must say “No” to these, and all the works of the evil one. If you’re experiencing challenges in your health or other areas of your life today, it’s not prayer you need. Simply say, “No” to the devil and his works in your life. Insist that your life is for the glory of God, and maintain your confession.

The Bible says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus” (Philemon 1:6). Acknowledge the life of Christ in you, and His call on your life. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 says, “Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power....” Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*Dear Father, I fulfil my calling and walk in your prearranged path for my life by the power of the Holy Spirit. I’m guided in wisdom to walk in your perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*||1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ||*

*|| 2 Timothy 1:9-10 Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: ||*

*|| Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; ||*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Philippians 4:4-23
Isaiah 42-43

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
John 4:10-18
1 Kings 12.

Good morning �
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2019

*BE GOD-INSIDE MINDED *

MONDAY, OCTOBER 7TH 2019

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).*

The Christian is the God-man; one in whom Christ literally dwells. Knowing this therefore, you must be God-inside minded; the greater One lives in you, meaning that you have nothing to fear in life. This was the Apostle John’s mentality, and it should be your mindset as well. In 1 John 5:4, he said, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world….”.

It doesn’t matter what’s out there in the world; you’ve overcome them all, because you’re born of God, and Christ lives in you. You’ve overcome every force, every power—everything that’s against you.

In John 16:33, Jesus said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” God’s Word is spiritual law. If He says you’ve overcome the world, with its troubles, failures, and darkness, then you have.

Acknowledge and walk in the reality of your divine life in Christ; who He’s made you, and all that He’s bequeathed to you. Reign and rule over circumstances. Refuse and reject anything that’s inconsistent with the life of Christ in you.

Let the evidence of the indwelling Christ be seen in the quality of life you live. Let it be a testimony to those around you that indeed, there’s a higher life in Christ, and you’re living and enjoying that life. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
Thank you Lord, for the indestructible and unconquerable life of Christ in me. Everything I am and represent exudes the Christ-life. The greater One lives in me and I’m living the higher life in Christ. Hallelujah!

*Romans 8:35-37*
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

*Colossians 1:27*
To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

*Philemon 1:6 *
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1: 1- 23 & Isaiah 44-45

John 4: 19 -29 & 1 Kings 13

*​Get Your PDF October 2019 Rhapsody Copy on This link: http:///rhapsodydownloadapp today​​.*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 8TH OCTOBER.

YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR DESTINY

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say… and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

Of all the natural gifts given to us by God, the ability to speak or use words is the greatest. That’s what controls and determines everything else about your life. You’re what you say; your words locate you and determine your destiny.

In our opening verse, we read the words of Jesus; He said, “You shall have what you say.” Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” Whether you live or die, depends on your mouth, the words you speak. The Lord Jesus affirmed the same thing. He said, “…by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matthew 12:37 NIV).

The primary reason for your mouth is to steer your life in God’s direction for you. Today, you’re either in prosperity, health and abundance, or in poverty, sickness and want as a result of the words you’ve been speaking. The Bible says a wholesome tongue is a tree of life (Proverbs 15:4).

1 Peter 3:10 declares, “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.” It’s that simple: you can have a great life and enjoy your days in God’s blessings and goodness if you’d use your tongue aright. It’s about what you say!

Speak wholesome words—words that are consistent with your nature and heritage in Christ. It makes no difference the condition of your life right now; you can recreate your world. The Lord already gave us precedence to follow. Read Genesis 1; He brought order and form to a hitherto chaotic world, through the power of speech, revealing what we can, and are supposed to do with words.

You’re made in God’s image and likeness. Therefore, if you think there’s darkness in any area of your life, proclaim the Word. The Word of God is light, and as you speak, the light of God will manifest and completely obliterate the darkness.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent and full of glory. My words are wholesome, because I’m taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time. I’m fulfilling your purpose for my life gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 13:3; James 3:3-5; 1 Peter 3:10 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:24-2:1-5; Isaiah 46-47
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 4:30-42; 1 Kings 14
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR CHRIS*

WEDNESDAY, 9TH OCTOBER 2019.

*A GOSPEL OF LIFE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS*

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith… (Romans 1:16-17).

From our opening scripture, we observe that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God to bring sinners out of sin, into the life of righteousness. His righteousness is revealed in the Gospel. Therefore, there’s no other way for man to be ushered into, learn about, receive, or understand the righteousness of God outside the Gospel.

Thus, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Gospel of righteousness. What is righteousness? It’s the nature of God, which you received at the New Birth, and it’s one of the cardinal gifts of God (Romans 5:17). Furthermore, the Bible tells us that through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light (2 Timothy 1:10). What kind of life is it referring to? It’s eternal life, the God-life.

1 John 5:11-12 says, “…and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life….” This transcendent life, with the gift of righteousness, was imparted to you in Christ, through the Gospel. According to the Scriptures, you’ve passed from death to life, from mortality into immortality, from age into agelessness. How profound this is!

Eternal life is the life with agelessness. Age makes the body grow old, weak and die. But because of eternal life, your strength is renewed day by day; you’re growing, but not ageing. It’s part of the glorious impact and blessings of the life of Christ in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and I have the life of God in me. My spirit, soul and body are vitalized through and through by the power and effect of righteousness and the fullness of the God-life that I’ve received through the Gospel. I’m walking in the reality of my divine heritage in Christ, conscious of His grace and awesome presence in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 5:11-12 NKJV* And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Romans 1:16-17 NKJV* For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, [ "The just shall live by faith."]

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 4:43-54 & 1 Kings 15

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2019
READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WE HAVE THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Thursday, October 10th

And ye are complete in Him, Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).

When you received the Holy Spirit, you received the fullness of God. There’s nothing of God that’s supposed to be in you that’s not already in you. This is too sublime! No wonder, you’re unconquerable. You’re not a mere man. Your humanity was supplanted by the life and nature of God.

We have something in our day that the Prophets and Priests of the Old Testament didn’t have: The capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit. You’re God’s living tabernacle; when you move, it’s the Spirit of God moving in you. Your hands have become His hands, and your fingers, His fingers; you’re immersed in Him and He in you. He sees through your eyes, talks through your mouth, and moves with your body. He changes lives through you! Hallelujah!

The Bible says in John 1:16, “…of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” We have received in all fullness, everything that’s of Deity in Christ Jesus. This isn’t just in measure, but in quality and in the variety of potentialities available in Him. All of His power, glory, might, strength and wisdom—everything that He represents, everything that’s contained in Him - we’ve received!

Imagine what your life would be if you lived every day with the consciousness that, indeed, you’re replete with God; full of Him! Jesus said in John 5:26: “For as the Father hath Life in Himself; so hath He given to the Son to have Life in Himself.” Jesus didn’t need more Life from God; He had inherent Life. But recall our opening verse; it says, “Ye are complete in Him,” meaning, all that He’s got, we‘ve received.

You’ve received of His ability, wisdom, knowledge, glory, and have been made an associate of the God-kind. No wonder John submits in 1 John 4:17, “...as He is, so are we in this world.” Glory to God!

Download OCTOBER PDF copy of Rhapsody of Realities from the link below https:///3SkGLH NOW!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, how wonderful it is to be filled with Your fullness and receive of Your ability, wisdom, grace, power and strength! It’s such an honour to be the carrier and dispenser of everything divine. I impact my world with the power and dominion of Your righteousness that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:19 For it pleased [the Father] that in Him should all fulness dwell; ||

|| Colossians 2:9-10 AMPC For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature]. 10 And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of Life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 3:16 NKJV Do you not know that you are the Temple of God and [that] the Spirit of God dwells in you? ||

Colossians 3:1-4:1, Isaiah 50-51

John 5:1-9, 1 Kings 16.
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 11TH

THEME: THREE IMPORTANT FACTORS FOR SUCCESS

THEME SCRIPTURE : Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches (Proverbs 24:3-4).

Our theme verse highlights three vital elements for building a successful life: wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. It says with wisdom, a “house” is built; house here could be likened to your life, business, career, family, or any enterprise. It goes further to say that the house, once built, is established by understanding; and then by knowledge, you bring riches into it.

Wisdom is the insight of knowledge, insight into the secrets and mysteries of life. The Bible says in Proverbs 4:7 that wisdom is the principal thing, the capital you need for whatever you want to achieve in life: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”

Notice that it doesn’t stop at enjoining you to get wisdom; it goes further to say, “Along with wisdom, get understanding.” Spiritual understanding is just as important as wisdom in building a successful life. You may have the wisdom to start something, but you need understanding to establish it, and then knowledge of how to make consistent progress from glory to glory.
In Colossians 1:9, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed for us to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Knowledge here is exact or full knowledge of God. Through this kind of knowledge, you make your life glorious: your life (the house) is filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wisdom, understanding, and knowledge go together. You need all three to be effective, and to live the extraordinary life of success, dominion, victory and excellence that God has ordained for you.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Now, I’m filled with the knowledge of your will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:9-10
For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Proverbs 8:1-14
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth [are] in righteousness; [there is] nothing froward or perverse in them. They [are] all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.

Colossians 4:2-18, Isaiah 52-53
John 5:10-18, 1 Kings 17-18.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is This The Future? (photos) / 16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.