Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15043 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

*MINISTER GRACE WITH YOUR WORDS*

TUESDAY, 6TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers (Ephesians 4:29).

Corrupt communication is communication that’s worthless and unsavoury; unworthy of the Lord. Never allow foul or polluting language, evil,
unwholesome talk find vent through you. I made up my mind a long time ago to be gracious and graceful in my communication, to speak the right words only.

The Bible says sweet and bitter waters don’t come out of the same fountain (James 3:11). Being born again, you’re anointed to bless. Your words should, and must lift and inspire others, not beat them down. Make the decision that only the right words will come out of your mouth, even when you seem to be making a joke. Speak words that are consistent with your nature of righteousness.

The most effective way to keep your communication gracious at all times is filling your heart and mind with the Word, for out of that abundance, you’ll speak. Give greater attention to the Word, and when the need arises, at the time of crisis and tests, only words of wisdom, solution, blessing and love will come forth from you.

The Bible says, “A good man out of the good
treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good...for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh” (Luke 6:45). If there’s no foolishness, hatred, bitterness, anger or pride in you, they won’t come out of your mouth.

Be gracious in your communication. People should enjoy being around you and listening to you, because of your invigorating words of wisdom and grace. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My words are filled with grace, and edify my hearers, producing in them the righteousness of God. From the abundance of my heart, I speak life, salvation, health, prosperity and blessings only, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 19:14;
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Proverbs 8:7-8;
7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 13:22-30 & Judges 12

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2019

*AN ASSEMBLAGE OF THE GOD-KIND*

WEDNESDAY, 7TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity... for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore (Psalm 133:1-3).

Whenever we come together for corporate worship in church, it’s not an ordinary gathering; it’s an assemblage of the God-kind; a real family gathering. It’s not a gathering of several individuals with different ideas, no! We’re united in spirit, of one mind in the presence of the Holy Ghost who Himself is God.

I don’t know what this means to you, but I think it’s the most beautiful gathering of all; better than any political rally, sports, entertainment or any other social event. In our theme scripture, David’s understanding and description of the blessedness of the gathering of God’s people is quite profound. He said therein, God commands His blessings, even life forevermore. Hallelujah!

How could anyone read that and miss a church service? That would be because they don’t understand the Body of Christ; they don’t understand the power released when we come together. Every time you come into church for worship, you’re in the place of blessings. Paul, by the Spirit, calls it the General Assembly and church of the “Firstborn” (Hebrews 12:23). This is far more sublime and prestigious than the United Nations General Assembly.

Cultivate the habit of going to church, irrespective of your tight schedule. Every church service is specially designed with you in mind. They’re special times for fellowship, learning, cleansing, edification and glorification. Hebrews 10:25 says, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is....”

Be like David, who said, “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD” (Psalm 122:1). Always be excited to go to church, for that’s God’s place of appointment to bless you and touch your life in a special way.

PRAYER
Gracious Father, I thank you for the Church of Jesus Christ, the ground and pillar of truth. I pray for the Church around the world that there’s unity, stability, and growth, as we attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 1:2 AMPC;
To the church (assembly) of God which is in Corinth, to those consecrated and purified and made holy in Christ Jesus, [who are] selected and called to be saints (God’s people), together with all those who in any place call upon and give honor to the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours:

Acts 9:31 AMPC;
So the church throughout the whole of Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was edified [growing in wisdom, virtue, and piety] and walking in the respect and reverential fear of the Lord and in the consolation and exhortation of the Holy Spirit, continued to increase and was multiplied.

Acts 11:26
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 9:30-10:1-21 & Psalms 78

Luke 13:31-35 & Judges 13-14

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2019

HE CAME TO HELP YOU WIN

THURSDAY, 8TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things...
(John 14:26 NKJV).

Iwould to God that every Christian would realize the power and importance of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in their lives! He was sent to help you
make a success of your life. He’s your Helper, and His help isn’t restricted; He helps you in all things. No matter what you’re going through in life, with Him, you’ll always win. That’s why there’s no position of disadvantage to you.

Don’t ignore Him. Even if the trouble seems too overwhelming for you as an individual, remember, He’s the One called to walk alongside you. You’re not alone. If you’d listen to Him, He’d grant you the wisdom that you need. If you’d trust Him, He’d rid you of every trouble, irrespective of the cause.

What you need is to train your spirit to listen and discern His voice. He leads you through the Word; therefore, He’d always bring you God’s Word. Activate your spirit by praying in tongues. That way, your spirit becomes more sensitive to His signals and promptings from within you.

The Holy Spirit is more passionate for you success than you could ever be, but He needs your cooperation. He said in Amos 3:3, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” He doesn’t do His work in you, without you. You have a role, which is to yield to His sway and influence. His work and ministry in your life is manifested and effective to the extent that you allow Him. The more you cooperate with Him and encourage His work in your life, the more He manifests Himself in, and through you.

He’s the wisdom you require. He’s the strength you need. 1 Samuel 2:9 says, “...for by strength shall no man prevail.” Never depend on your own abilities. Do all that you do with the help and power of the Holy Spirit, and you’ll always win.

PRAYER
I’m filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, because the Holy Spirit lives in me. I’m rightly positioned in the centre of God’s perfect will, being yielded to the control, sway, influence, and guidance of the Holy Spirit, every day of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 1:19 TLB;
If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land;

John 14:16 AMPC;
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 11:1-24 & Psalms 79-81

Luke 14:1-14 & Judges 15-16

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2019

NO EXCUSES

FRIDAY, 9TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it (Habakkuk 2:2).

One of the things you must ensure in your personal life is to get rid of excuses. Do what you ought to do, say what you ought to say—at
the right time, and in the right way. When you want to live a life of glory, power, success, and influence, you shun mediocrity and excuses.

As long as you make excuses, you can’t be excellent. Be known for excellence, for glory, because that’s your calling in Christ. He called you to display His wonderful deeds, virtues, perfections, excellence, and wisdom: “...that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

What vision did the Spirit of God lay in your heart to have achieved by the end of the year? Review the current status and make up your mind there’ll be no excuses. Stay focused and disciplined; tell yourself it’s going to be nothing short of excellence. Be challenged and motivated by the joy and anticipation of an excellent finish.

Many procrastinate, and give excuses for their poor performance or ineffectiveness. Choose to win. Choose to succeed. Success is measured at different stages. So, do your best now, and then move on to the next stage.

Do the right thing at the right time, for the right purpose. Be consistent. Be diligent. Don’t be that person who always starts things but never completes them. Persevere in transforming your vision into reality. You’re sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5). In Him, you’re up to any task; you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Philippians 4:13).

CONFESSION
I live a life of glory, power, and influence, displaying the virtues, perfections, excellence and wisdom of Christ. I exercise carefulness, persistence and determination in ensuring excellence in all that I do, exuding commitment and perseverance in transforming my vision into reality. I’m effective and productive, transforming challenges to opportunities as I soar in greatness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 22:29 MSG;
Observe people who are good at their work—
skilled workers are always in demand and admired; they don't take a back seat to anyone.

John 9:4;
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

2 Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 11:25-36 & Psalms 82-84

Luke 14:15-24 & Judges 17

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2019

“NO CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER”

SATURDAY, 10TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice
(Ephesians 4:31 NIV).

There’re people who are unhappy in their lives; there’s so much bitterness in them. Even when they’re counselled to forgive those who may have hurt or offended them, they’re unwilling to let go. They pray and make decisions on the bases of their hurt, offences, and bitterness, while stating they have forgiven.

Refuse to harbour resentment. It makes no difference how callous someone may have acted towards you; holding on to the pain and grudge of such experiences would only wound your emotions further, and ultimately affect your health.

To be unforgiving is to allow circumstances rob you of your joy in life. Forgiving others isn’t so much about the one who offended you; it’s about your own life; it’s for your benefit.

As long as you hold that grudge against those who may have hurt you, you’re not free; you’re in more trouble than the one with whom you’re angry. But when you maintain a forgiving heart, not only will you live a happy and exciting life, you’ll continually enjoy the pleasantness in other people. When you free others, you become free.

Yes, offences will come, according to the Bible; people will do things that may hurt or offend you, but never allow anger provoke and make you react negatively. Remember the words of Jesus: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44). Stay in the Word and walk in love. Forgive easily. Hold no grudge. Be meek, kind, and not easily provoked. Let God’s essence within you flow out like a stream as you relate with others in love.

One of the beauties of God’s Word is its practicability; so, when our opening verse says, “Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger,” it’s practicable. Use the Word to deal with such and other negative emotions. If there’s anyone you’ve been holding a grudge against or has a grudge against you, take the bold step to make peace, irrespective of who’s at fault, for this is the will of God concerning you.

CONFESSION
I maintain a forgiving heart, because God’s love is fully expressed through me, causing me to be meek, kind and patient. I live a happy and exciting life, continually enjoying the pleasantness in other people. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 4:26 NLT;
“In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

Colossians 3:13 NIV;
Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Matthew 18:21-22 NIV
21. Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22. Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 12:1-16 & Psalms 85-88

Luke 14:25-35 & Judges 18

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2019

WHEN YOU KNOW HIS WILL

SUNDAY, 11TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is (Ephesians 5:17).

The Word of God is the will of God. The more you study the Scriptures, the more you know the will of God, because you’ll be more acquainted with the author of the Scriptures. If you know His will through the Scriptures, you’ll know His will in everything, including the minutest details of your life.

Sometimes, when people face daunting or challenging situations and cave in under the pressure, it’s because they don’t know the will of the Father. Peradventure you lost your job or business and began to question, “Oh God, why? How could this happen to me?” Such a response shows you’re not sure where you are, with respect to God’s will. If you’re certain that you’re in the centre of His will, remain unmoved.

In Christ, we’re ordained of God to live as champions and reign as kings in life. The reason this hasn’t been the experience of many is that they haven’t learnt to walk in the knowledge of God’s will. Romans 12:2 tells us about the good, the acceptable, and the perfect will of God. The ultimate is walking in God’s perfect will, and that only results from fellowship with the Lord and His Word.

As you fellowship with Him through prayer, the study of the Word and meditation, you’ll know His perfect will, intent and purpose. Through that intimacy, you’ll become more like Him, united with Him in thought and character. You’ll know what to do in every situation; all your efforts and resources will be constantly channelled in the right direction for the right results. When you know the will of God, you’re filled with divine wisdom; you have insight into the mind of God, into the mysteries of the Kingdom.

Just knowing that you’re in the centre of God’s will gives you a sense of absolute mastery and dominion. You’re unruffled, even when you go through diverse tests, because His Word is your anchor. Irrespective of the crisis or darkness, you’re full of joy, because you know that whatever you’re going through, “came to pass!” Great victories await you at the end of the story. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the enlightenment that has come to my spirit through your Word. As I meditate on the Scriptures, your will and purpose are unveiled to me; I’m guided by your wisdom in preordained paths, fulfilling my glorious call in Christ, to the glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Jeremiah 29:11;
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Colossians 1:9-10
9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 12:17-13:1-14 & Psalms 89

Luke 15:1-10 & Judges 19

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2019

PERPETUALLY HIGH ON THE HOLY GHOST

MONDAY, 12TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled {and} stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit (Ephesians 5:18 AMPC)

Our opening verse talks about being perpetually high on the Holy Ghost, functioning under His sway and influence, twenty-four hours every day. That’s the Spirit’s desire for each and every one of us, and He shows us how to make it happen in the ensuing verses 19-21.

Verse 19 says, “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” This is one of the ways to maintain a spiritual high. You sing spiritual poems to God in worship; you offer songs of thanksgiving and praise to Him; very often, these are prophetic songs that come to you from the realm of the spirit; and sometimes, they may come to you in spiritual tongues.

It also says to “Make melody in your heart to the Lord.” These are tunes of praise, worship, edification, gratitude, and joy, from your heart to the Lord, rendered in your understanding or in other tongues. Make it a conscious thing to get yourself filled with the Spirit every day. Your spirit will continually be energized for victory and success. You don’t have to wait till you get to church to be filled with the Spirit; you can be filled with the Spirit ANYTIME, ANYWHERE; it’s up to you.

Start from the known, to the unknown. In other words, start with the already written Psalms and read them out loud, such as Psalm 23, Psalm 27, etc. By the time you’re through reading, you’re super charged and inspired, and you can make your own psalms as God’s Spirit gives you utterance. Make this a constant in your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege of fellowship with you in prayer by the Holy Spirit. Your Spirit fills me through and through, and I’m built up as a spiritual edifice, over and above the corrupting influences of this world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 23:1-4;
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 48:1-2;
1. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised
in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
2. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion,
on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

Jude 1:20 AMPC
But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

Luke 15:11-19 & Judges 20

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2019

HE KEEPS YOU FROM FALLING

TUESDAY, 13TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen (Jude 1:24-25).

Some Christians sing certain songs that dissipate their faith and don’t express the realities of our new nature. For example, someone sings, “Jesus loves me, and I love Him too, because every time I fall, He lifts me up.” That’s unscriptural; it sounds nice and wonderful, but it doesn’t express our place in Christ, and our inheritance in Him.

The Bible doesn’t say that Jesus lifts us up every time we fall. Rather, it says, “He’s able to keep us from falling,” which is more sublime. When you live with the mentality that every time you fall, He picks you up, you’re going to keep falling and expecting Him to lift you up; that’s not His ministry. His ministry is to keep you from falling. When you trust Him, as the One who’s able to keep you from falling, you’ll never fall. Glory to God!

He’s the Rock that holds you firm and secure, and He’s doing it for a reason: to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. Blessed be God! Every so often, declare, “The Lord is able to keep me from falling.” It’s a statement of faith; your faith in His redemptive work, which was perfect and of eternal significance.

There’s another portion of Scripture where the Spirit referenced a similar thought through the Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 1:1-10. There, the Spirit highlighted several virtues and factors for spiritual effectiveness for the Christian. Study the entire reference. Verse 10 says, “...if you do these things, you will never fall” (NIV). How comforting. How assuring!

We’re not of them that rise and fall. We’re forever standing strong. Ephesians 6:14 says, “Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth....” Have the consciousness that in your journey of faith, you’ll forever be standing strong and courageous for the Gospel. None of your steps shall slide, because the Lord is your Rock and your Defence. Through His Word, He preserves you; He keeps you safe and from falling, until His return. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the great love with which you’ve loved me. You uphold me with the right hand of your righteousness that I may never stumble or fall. None of my steps shall slide, because I walk in your Word, and by the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 30:21;
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Colossians 1:21-23;
21. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23. If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

2 Peter 1:5-10
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8. For if these things be in you, and abound, they
make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

Luke 15:20-32 & Judges 21

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2019

THERE’S TREASURE IN YOU

WEDNESDAY, 14TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*But we have this treasure in earthen vessels,* that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us
(2 Corinthians 4:7).

The verse above was written to Christians; so, it’s talking about you; there’s a treasure in you. You carry the divine essence; you’re not
ordinary. Acknowledge this, for the Bible says, the communication of your faith is effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing that’s in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6).
Acknowledge that you’re a bearer of the divine order; a carrier of God’s divine presence. Therefore, the excellence of His power permeates through you, causing everything you do to prosper. Glory to God!

The Bible says the mystery of Christianity and the glory thereof is Christ in you (Colossians 1:27). Your life isn’t empty; there’s a treasure in you; a treasure of power, love, light, and divine perfection. Your body may be an earthen vessel, but the glory of God is in your spirit, and that glory inundates and perfects your physical body.

Always affirm that through you, the light of God, His glory, power and grace are revealed to your world. Make such proclamations often, because the effectiveness of the Word in your life depends on your response to the Word of God.

Concerning what we read in our opening verse, your response should be, “Yes, I’m a God-carrying vessel; I’m a package of divine blessings and treasures.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Christ is in me; His perfection is in my spirit. The life and glory of God are manifested in, and through me. I acknowledge the treasures in my spirit and bring them to the fore with my confessions of faith. In all that I do, I exude excellence, perfection and virtue. I’m full of love; I saturate and affect my world with the Lord’s goodness, kindness, beauty, and grace. Hallelujah.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 6:45;
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Colossians 1:27;
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 15:14-33 & Psalms 99-101

Luke 16:1-12 & Ruth 1-2

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2019

LOVE NOT THE WORLD

THURSDAY, 15TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy... (1 Corinthians 15:48).

Our opening verse refers to those who aren’t born again as earthy; that means they’re of this world. All they know is in this world; that’s their
life. This is the reason for the failures of men; it’s traced to the fallen Adam. This is why Jesus said, “...Ye must be born again” (John 3:7).

If a man continues with the life with which he came into this world from his parents, he’ll be a failure, no matter how hard he tries. It makes no difference what wealth he enjoys, he’ll still become a failure. There’re people who got to the zenith of their career; they became powerful and influential, but at some point, they realized there was more to life.

Jesus said to His disciples, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36). He was telling them to be careful not to put their attention in this world. This world may offer you everything, but it’s not enough. What God offers is the best and it’s all you need.

1 John 2:15 says, “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” Sadly, there’re those who love the world and the things of the world, even after they’ve become Christians.

For example, in 2 Timothy 4:10, we read about Demas. He was one of Apostle Paul’s co-labourers in the Gospel. But read his pathetic end in the words of Paul: “For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica....” Demas worked with Paul and saw the great miracles wrought by the Spirit through Paul, but he compromised along the line. He deviated from the way and life of the Spirit, because he loved the world. The same thing happens to many people today. Paul the Apostle declared: “I am crucified unto the world, and the world is crucified unto me” (Galatians 6:14). This ought to be your persuasion and consciousness.
Come to that point in your life, in your spiritual growth, where your only passion is the expansion of God’s Kingdom; where Christ—His love and His soon return—is all you desire and live for.

CONFESSION
I’m crucified unto the world, and the world is crucified unto me! I live for Christ and the spread of the Gospel, which is the power of God unto salvation to all who believe. I’m an ambassador for Christ, called to establish heaven and righteousness in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Good

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 6:33;
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 16:1-27 & Psalms 102-103

Luke 16:13-18 & Ruth 3-4

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2019

DIVINE WISDOM

FRIDAY, 16TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7)

1Corinthians 1:30 says Christ has been made unto us wisdom; insight granted us by the Spirit of God to understand knowledge. We read
in our opening verse: “...with all thy getting, get understanding”; that’s the insight of knowledge. By that, you’ll know how to judge the voices you hear and put the principles of God’s Word together and know what steps to take.

With this divine insight, it makes no difference what your field is—your business or profession—you’ll always be a success! You’ll always talk, act, and live beyond what you see, knowing exactly what to do at any given moment, irrespective of the situation.

Think about this: a group of prophets who had invited Prophet Elisha to come with them to Jordan to get house beams seemed to be in a dilemma. One of them, as he was hewing wood, lost an axe head; a heavy metal. It fell into the river. He cried out to Elisha and said, “...Alas, master! for it was borrowed” (2 Kings 6:5). Then Elisha asked, “Where did it fall?” They then pointed out the exact spot where the metal fell and sank into the waters.

Forthwith, Elisha did something most unusual and unexpected: He cut a stick off a branch, threw it at the spot where the axe head had sunk, and the heavy metal floated to the surface! How did Elisha know what to do to get the metal out?

He had insight of knowledge; spiritual understanding. It’s the will of God for every one of us to function with such divine insight. No wonder He prays that we be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9).

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you, for I’m in Christ, and therefore, endued with an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, superior mental, as well as supernatural sagacity to excel in all that I do: in my job, business, academics, finances, ministry. My thought-pattern is excellent; my ingenuity, creativity, intuition, sharp-wittedness are beyond the limitations of the human mind, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 1:17-18;
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

1 Corinthians 2:6-7;
6. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Isaiah 11:2
And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might,
the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 1 & Psalms 104-106

Luke 16:19-31 & 1 Samuel 1

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019

*BEYOND HUMAN ABILITIES*

SATURDAY, 17TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power (1 Corinthians 2:4).*

That you have a gift of the gab or have your way with words doesn’t mean you’ll be able to persuade sinners to be saved or turn them to
righteousness. Beyond one’s intellectual prowess, charisma or ability to persuade others with enticing words, there’s a spirituality of ministry that must be understood.

Being an effective Christian or minister of the Gospel has nothing to do with your human ability; your ability and competence must be by the Spirit! The Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, expresses this clearly for us in 2 Corinthians 3:5-6: “Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (NIV).

Life in the Kingdom, and our service to God, have to be by faith, through the power of the Holy Spirit. That’s why the greatest sermons in the world may never change anybody’s life. The wisest words may never change the hardest of hearts. The greatest communicators of the world may never be able to go into the deepest core of the human nature, no matter how smartly they communicate; no matter their choice of words! Without the Holy Spirit, it’ll all be lifeless.

It’s the Spirit that “quickeneth”; that means gives life. Zechariah 4:6 says, “...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” Hallelujah! 1 Corinthians 4:20 (NKJV) declares, “For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power”; the power of the Holy Ghost!

Prioritise fellowship with the Holy Spirit and meditation on the Word. That’s where you get more acquainted with Him to know His will, with power to walk accordingly, and be an effective witness for the Lord.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for making me an effective witness for Christ; my competence is born of you to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ. My words are operative, efficacious, productive, fruitful and potent with grace, producing righteousness in the hearts of sinners, and bringing them to the true and accurate knowledge of your love, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 3:5-6 AMPC;
5. Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.
6. [It is He] Who has qualified us [making us to be fit and worthy and sufficient] as ministers and dispensers of a new covenant [of salvation through Christ], not [ministers] of the letter (of legally written code) but of the Spirit; for the code [of the Law] kills, but the [Holy] Spirit makes alive.

Philippians 4:13 AMPC
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Whoinfuses inner strength into me; I amself-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 2 & Psalms 107-108

Luke 17:1-10 & 1 Samuel 2

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2019

*THE TIME IS SHORT*

SUNDAY, 18TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken
(Luke 21:25-26).*

Deliberate cruelty, violence, terrorism, man’s viciousness and inhumanity to his fellow man, are on the rise today. Statistics show that not only is the world more wicked and in a more desperate situation, the pressures of life are greater today than ever before.

This is a clear indication that we’re in the last days, which Jesus gave us a hint about in our opening scripture. World leaders remain perplexed and completely at a loss as to how to solve these myriads of problems. Sadly, more and more people are looking up to them for answers or for solutions, which they surely can’t provide. But we have the answer: the solution is Christ and His glorious Gospel.

Jesus said, *“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come”* (Matthew 24:14). He didn’t tell us that everybody will believe; but it’s our job to tell the whole world. We’ll be held accountable for the information at our disposal.

Therefore, we must, with unfettered urgency of the Spirit, preach the Gospel to the whole world. The dark places of the earth are filled with the habitations of cruelty, but we’re the light to a dark world. We bear the light of the Gospel. Therefore, light up your world with the Gospel.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:16, *“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father, which is in heaven.”* In Mark 16:15, He further emphasized, *“...Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature.” *Take this mandate seriously.

Your dreams must go beyond yourself; take up the course of the Gospel. Put in your time, resources and energy, and preach it with much urgency until it reaches the ends of the earth!

PRAYER
*Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege of preaching and proclaiming the Gospel, which is your power unto salvation, to all men. I declare that the Gospel spreads evermore, permeating homes, schools, and institutions, convicting the hearts of many and turning them to righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 67:2 TLB;
That Your way may be known upon earth, Your saving power (Your deliverances and Your salvation) among all nations.

Mark 16:15-16;
15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 3 &Psalms 109-112

Luke 17:11-19 & 1 Samuel 3

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

MAKE HIS WORD KNOWN
MONDAY, 19TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*For the priest’s lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts (Malachi 2:7).*

In Christ, we’ve been made kings and priests unto God (Revelation 1:6). We have a ministry in Christ as king-priests of God, and in our opening verse, we read that the priest’s lips should keep knowledge. That means your lips should flow with the knowledge of God, to teach others the ways and life of the Kingdom.

The Living Bible Translation renders the latter part of our opening verse beautifully. It says, *“...The priests are the messengers of the Lord Almighty, and men should come to them for guidance.”* Then in 1 Peter 4:11, Peter writes, *“If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man ministers, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”*

If anyone wants to know something about God, they should come to you. They should find the Word of God and the knowledge of the Lord in your mouth. You’re the custodian of divine knowledge, and of Kingdom information.

2 Corinthians 2:14 says, *“Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” *God spreads the beautiful and pleasant fragrance of His knowledge through us, in every place. It’s your ministry, calling, and responsibility to make His Word known to the world.

Therefore, in the marketplaces of life—in your neighborhood, estate, place of work, everywhere— preach and teach the Word. Make pupils of those in your sphere of contact; teach them about God and the Kingdom-life.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you for making me a minister of reconciliation. I take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of your glorious Kingdom, bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
*FURTHER STUDY*
Matthew 28:18-20;
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Timothy 4:2 AMPC
Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.] And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*:
1 Corinthians 4 & Psalms 113-116

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: *
Luke 17:20-30 & 1 Samuel 4

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2019

*BUILD YOUR LIFE WITH THE WORD*

TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Peter 1:23).*

Christianity is an exciting life—a life of victory through the Word. In true Christianity, you don’t need to struggle to please God, because the Holy Spirit helps you live the faith life that pleases Him. All you have to do is pay attention to Him through the Word. Live in, and by His Word.

When you live according to the Word of God, you won’t need to keep watching your life to know whether or not you’re pleasing God. It takes faith to please Him (Hebrews 11:6), and faith is acting on the Word.

The Lord Jesus described for us the life and wisdom of the one who acts on God’s Word. According to the Master, *“He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock” *(Luke 6:48).

It parallels what James 1:22-25 says:* “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”
When your life is built on the Word, you’ll forever stand strong and tall, even in the midst of the harshest of storms. The Word of God will make you what God wants you to be, without you having to struggle. Remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 4:19; He said,* “...Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.” *All they had to do was to follow, and He’ll make them a success. The Word will keep you in health, strength, and victory, and you’ll experience unprecedented progress, peace and prosperity in your life.

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, thank you for your gracious, enlightening, and inspiring Word, which continually builds me up and sets me on an upward course. I’m completely yielded to the ministry of the Word, in study and meditation; therefore, I walk in health, strength, and victory, peace and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Peter 1:25;
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Acts 20:32;
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Luke 6:48-49 NIV
48. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.
49. But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”

1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

Luke 17:31-37 & 1 Samuel 5-6

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2019

* IT’S ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR HIM*

WEDNESDAY, 21ST AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead
(2 Corinthians 5:14).*

The Apostle Paul, in our opening verse, wasn’t talking about Christ’s love for us, but our love for Him, and how that love compels us to stand in, and with the truth of the Gospel—no matter the opposition. The love Paul had for Christ was the drive behind his overwhelming passion to preach, and defend the truth of the Gospel.

Read Galatians 2:11-21 NKJV and see how Paul defended the truth of the Gospel, even to Peter. He said,* “Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy...” *(Read the entire reference up to the 21st verse).

In the 20th verse, he submitted, *“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me”* (NKJV). What a conviction! It’s about your love for Him!

That love must be the controlling thought, the
guiding principle of your life. It shouldn’t matter how intense or fierce the opposition is; you must, without hesitation, stand in defence of the Gospel of Christ!

How much do you love Him? If in your heart, you think your love for Him isn’t strong enough, what you need to do is simple: open your heart to Him in prayer, and tell Him, “Lord Jesus, I love you; I really do, with all my heart, and forever, this is what I want to do—loving you and doing your Word.” As you make that confession of your love to Him, you’ll experience a great motivation, and your passion for the Gospel will be increased.

Your love for Jesus Christ means more to God than anything you could ever give Him. So, love Him with all your heart, and prove it in keeping His Word. Hallelujah! (See John 14:15 & 21).

*CONFESSION
Lord, my love for you is the great motivational force behind my overwhelming passion for the Gospel. I’m compelled by that love to preach the Gospel, and propagate it with speed and urgency, till the whole world knows of your love in Christ Jesus. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
Mark 12:30;
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

1 John 5:3 AMPC;
For the [true] love of God is this: that we do His commands [keep His ordinances and are mindful of His precepts and teaching]. And these orders of His are not irksome (burdensome, oppressive, or grievous).

John 14:15-21 NIV
15. If you love me, keep my commands.
16. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—
17. the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
18. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
20. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
21. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

1 Corinthians 6 & Psalms 119:1-112

Luke 18:1-8 & 1 Samuel 7-8

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2019

*ETERNAL LIFE: YOU HAVE IT ALREADY*

THURSDAY, 22ND AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life...
(1 John 5:11-12).*

The Lord Jesus said in John 5:26, *“For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.”* In our opening scripture, we read that God has given us eternal life. Many think of eternal life as a promise from God, but it isn’t. It’s your present-hour possession in Christ. You have eternal life NOW!

When you were born again, you received the life and nature of God into your spirit; it happened in real- time. That eternal life, which is the life and nature of God, ought to have an impact in your physical body. That’s what the Bible says: *“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies...” *(Romans 8:11).

The verse above became a reality in your life the moment Christ took up His abode in you. Thus, your hitherto death-doomed (mortal) body was vitalised. Oh, that the Church would major on this reality! This has to become something you’re conscious of every day.

John writes in 1 John 5:13, *“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life....” *Eternal life is in Jesus Christ; it’s the life that He gives everyone who believes.

The reason some may be struggling with their health is their lack of understanding and consciousness of eternal life. Eternal life isn’t subject to sickness; it’s death and disease-proof! Your physical body has become the living tabernacle of a living God. Do you know what that means?

The Word declares: if Christ be in you, though your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness (Romans 8:10). In Colossians 1:27, Paul declares: “...Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*
*Christ lives in me! His divine power has given me everything I require to live a godly and triumphant life, fulfilling my divine purpose in Him. I’m the God-man, full of the graces and glories of divinity. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
John 17:1-3;
1. These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 5:11-13 NIV
11. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 7 & Psalms 119:113-176

Luke 18:9-17 & 1 Samuel 9

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2019

*APPRAISE YOUR SOUL-WINNING EFFORTS*

FRIDAY, 23RD AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?
(2 Corinthians 13:5 NIV).*

The Message Translation renders our opening verse beautifully. It says, *“Test yourselves to make sure you are solid in the faith. Don’t drift along taking everything for granted. Give yourselves regular checkups....” *This is one of the things you must learn to do for yourself as a Christian; having an honest self- appraisal of how far you’ve grown and are growing in your faith-walk.

For example, you should be able to appraise yourself on your soul-winning efforts. You ought to do this from time to time. Review your convictions about the Gospel. If you’ve been a Christian for a long period, and you’ve been receiving the Word, it’ll be inappropriate for you to require cajoling or “encouraging” to actively win souls for Christ. You should be self-motivated through the Spirit.

Remember, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only hope for the world today, and no sacrifice could be too great for this course. Paul said, *“...woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!”* (1 Corinthians 9:16). So, have an honest assessment of your involvement in soul winning. Don’t say, “It’s for the Pastors and leaders of the Church”; no! It’s the personal responsibility of every Christian. Therefore, set personal targets for the number of souls to win for Christ and do it.

It’s like what we read in the parable of the sower; Jesus said, *“...A sower went out to sow”* (Matthew 13:3 NKJV). The seeds sown, which fell on good ground produced a harvest: *“...some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold”* (Matthew 13:cool. The Word that was sown “brought forth!” The question then is, at what level are you “bringing forth”; reproducing souls for the Kingdom?

Are you still at the same “thirty-fold” level of soul winning that you were when you initially gave your heart to Christ? You should move to the hundred-fold level. In other words, be all out for the Gospel as though it depended on you alone to reach the whole world. That’s the right attitude you must have for the Gospel.

Review and increase your commitment to the Gospel; and as you increase your commitment, the Lord will grant you more grace for greater effectiveness and capacity to win more souls to Christ. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for counting me faithful, putting me in the ministry to deliver those bound by the shackles of darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. More than ever, I’m totally sold-out to soul winning, led on by your grace to do greater exploits for the Kingdom of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
Romans 1:16;
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Corinthians 9:16;
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Corinthians 8 & Psalms 120-127

Luke 18:18-27 &
1 Samuel 10

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.orgj
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2019

*KINGDOM LIFE THROUGH THE WORD*

SATURDAY, 24TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*For the Kingdom of God is not just fancy talk; it is living by God’s power
(1 Corinthians 4:20 NLT).*

God’s Word is so powerful; it enlightens and unveils the Kingdom of God to your spirit. As you study and meditate on the Word, there’s a
communication between your spirit and the Spirit of God.

The more of God’s Word you have in your spirit, the greater the understanding of the Kingdom of God you’d have, and the more real that Kingdom would be to you. You’ll become Kingdom-conscious, walking and living the Kingdom-life “now.” Through the knowledge deposited in your spirit, you’ll function with Kingdom principles, and superimpose those principles upon this world and all its circumstances.

Always take the ministry of the Word seriously. Consciously invest time, energy, resources, in the education and training of your spirit. In our ministry, we have a vast reservoir of faith-building teachings for the development and edification of your spirit. Order these materials, which are available in different formats. Subscribe to The *Pastor Chris Digital Library* and have access to audio and video messages that’ll transform your life and teach you to have Kingdom consciousness, and help you live an ever-winning, victorious, and triumphant life.

That’s not all! You must also help, and keep helping the lost in your world to come into the same divine experience—this Kingdom-life of triumph. It’s our responsibility to spread this message around the world.

We’re called to pull men out of darkness, into the Kingdom of light, and this is what Jesus came for:* “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost”* (Luke 19:10). We’re the ones making His dream come to fruition today. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I rejoice at the investment of your Word in my spirit, and the enlightenment and development it brings to me. I’m inspired, taught, trained, nurtured and fortified for the Kingdom-life, in and by the Word. I’m positioned for greatness, living the triumphant, prosperous life through the power and effectual working of your Word in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Joshua 1:8;
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

1 Timothy 4:15;
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

Luke 18:28-34 & 1 Samuel 11-12

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2019

*HE’S ALWAYS TALKING*

SUNDAY, 25TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me (Revelations 3:20).

Sometimes, perhaps in a fellowship meeting, there’re those who, in anticipation for a word of prophecy, a vision or the demonstration of the
gift of the Spirit, become bemused when they don’t experience such.

However, reading 1 Corinthians 14:32 (NLT) gives an idea as to what the issue could be sometimes. It says, *“Remember that people who prophesy are in control of their spirit and can wait their turn.”* If you or someone had a word of prophecy and wouldn’t give it, God’s got nothing to do with that; He’s not to blame.

Often, people think, “If God gives me a word of prophecy, He’d by default take over my vocal faculties and let it out!” That’s not how it works; you have a role. That you have a word of prophecy to exhort, edify, and comfort others doesn’t negate your own will to either speak or choose not to speak.

We always have to be bold and smart spiritually to pick God’s signals and declare the same as He gives us utterance. He’s always talking, but you must train your spirit to become sensitive to Him and always attuned to His frequency. That way, as He’s talking, your spirit can easily pick up the signals from Him, with the will to utter the same in prophecy.

It’s not enough to know how to hear Him with your heart, you must also learn to speak forth those words. So, don’t keep quiet or suppress it when you have words of prophecy bubbling inside you. If it’s in a general meeting, wait for the appropriate time and indicate that you have a word, or, when the call is made for anyone who has a word, be bold to indicate that you do. You may be asked to write it. However, abide by the guidance of the leaders of the congregation.

Always remember that when you commune with the Lord, He’s sure to minister back to you words that are consistent with the Scriptures, but you’ll have to bring forth those words He put in your heart, by faith (See Romans 12).

*CONFESSION*
*Precious Father, I’m sensitive to receive your divine counsel and be attuned to your guidance over my life and those you’ve placed in my care. I’m bold to speak forth your Word, and have the body of Christ edified, exhorted and comforted to the glory and praise of your Name. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Corinthians 14:26-32;
26. How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
27. If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
28. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
29. Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
30. If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31. For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Psalms 135-138

Luke 18:35-43 & 1 Samuel 13

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 26

SOWING THE WORD

Pastor Chris

A sower went out to sow his seed… (Luke 8:5).

The Lord Jesus gave a parable of the sower in Luke 8, saying, “A sower went out to sow his seed…” (Luke 8:5). Then in the eleventh verse, He explained that the seed the sower sowed was the Word of God. However, something striking to observe is the fact that He didn’t say, “The sower went in to sow his seed.” Rather, He tells us “He went OUT to sow the Word!”

This lets us know that we have a ministry of the Word to those outside; we must go out to sow the Word. It reminds of the “great Go,” the great commission, in Mark 16:15. The Lord said, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Then in the 20th verse, it says, “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.” They went out to sow the Word, to preach the Gospel.

Out in the world is where the sinners are; that’s our mission field: the hedges, the busy crossroads of life—where you have the rendezvous of broken humanity. Our job is to take the Gospel to them, for that’s the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes.

Therefore, no matter what you do, sow the Word; preach the Word. Win souls now, more than ever, because the time is short. Be dauntless and resolute in your soul-winning efforts. Let nothing dissipate your passion for lost souls.

You might say, “What if they don’t listen to me?” Don’t worry about that. Jesus already told us about the different responses we might get when He narrated the parable of the sower (Read Mark 4:4-cool. There’re those who’d certainly listen to you, and the Word will produce fruits of righteousness in them. This should be your joy and focus.

It’s our responsibility, irrespective of the responses we get, to sow, and keep sowing the Word. The Lord has given you a bag of seeds—His words in your spirit; don’t keep it to yourself. Go out and persuade the lost; tell them about the great love the Father has bestowed on them through the Gospel.

2 Corinthians 5:11 says, “Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men....” You’re God’s agent of salvation—specially enlisted in His workforce—ordained to turn sinners from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for enlisting me as an end time soul winner, armed with the glorious Gospel of Christ. I’m committed to the urgent spread of the Gospel around the world, turning many unto righteousness, by your grace and power at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 9:16; For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

2 Corinthians 5:18-20; And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 19:1-10 & 1 Samuel 14

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2019

*MAINTAINING ORDER*

TUESDAY, 27TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*Let all things be done decently and in order (1 Corinthians 14:40).*

John 6 records for us an amazing miracle Jesus performed. He had just finished teaching a crowd of about five thousand men (women and the children not counted). Seeing that the crowd had been with Him for long, some of the disciples requested that He sent them away, so they could get food for themselves.

However, Jesus asked, “What do you have?” Andrew answered, *“There’s a little boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish. But that’s a drop in the bucket for a crowd like this”* (John 6:9 MSG). Jesus ignored their doubts and, instead, told the disciples to have everyone sit on the grass and settle in for a meal.

Jesus couldn’t do anything for them in that rowdy condition; He requested for some orderliness. He said, *“...Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand”* (John 6:10).

In your life, learn to maintain order. The Spirit doesn’t thrive in an atmosphere of chaos. As long as there’s disorder in your spirit, you can’t walk effectively with the Holy Spirit. He’s not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33).

If you want to have a miracle, then you need order. This is the missing element in the lives of many, and they wonder why the miraculous eludes them. Never find yourself, in one way or the other, walking disorderly; that is, walking at cross purposes with the Word of God. Follow the prescribed order of things; follow the Word. Do things the Word way if you want divine results.

Consider that the Lord cautioned Moses to build the tabernacle, following the prescribed order (Hebrews 8:5). You can’t do things your own way; God’s things must be done God’s way. He won’t honour you if you’re out of order.

Maintain order, and see things move. You won’t have to struggle to get things done. As long as you’re walking in the light of God’s Word, according to His mode of operation, you’ll always have His honour and grace.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I’m completely yielded to your Word, and walking according to your divine instructions, in an orderly manner. I refuse to be disorderly, unruly, indisciplined or lawless; I act on your instructions swiftly without hesitation. Therefore, I experience the miraculous every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Corinthians 14:40 AMPC;
But all things should be done with regard to decency and propriety and in an orderly fashion.

Hebrews 8:5 AMPC
[But these offer] service [merely] as a pattern and as a foreshadowing of [what has its true existence and reality in] the heavenly sanctuary. For when Moses was about to erect the tabernacle, he was warned by God, saying, See to it that you make it all [exactly] according to the copy (the model) which was shown to you on the mountain.

1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

Luke 19:11-19 & 1 Samuel 15

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2019

*GLORYING IN TRIBULATION*

WEDNESDAY, 28tH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned...
(2 Corinthians 11:23-25). *

The Apostle Paul experienced great deal of tribulations during his ministry. He was severely persecuted. Read our opening scripture again; He faced death at different times, and at a point, he was abandoned by all his friends while in prison (2 Timothy 1:15).

Nonetheless, in spite of all that he suffered for the sake of the Gospel, he penned such inspiring words in Romans 5:3, part of which says,* “...we glory in tribulations....” *Blessed thought! Meaning that there can be hard times, but they’re for our glory. Hallelujah! It’s a reiteration of what James said in James 1:2, *“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.”*

No matter the trouble, no matter the tribulation that you face, rejoice. Whatever challenge you may be facing today is tailor-made for you; it’s for your promotion and glory. Therefore, let not your heart be troubled. Things may seem tough and difficult today. Outwardly, it may look as though your confessions
of the Word and commitment to the Gospel aren’t yielding any result; remain unflustered! Keep your focus on Christ and His eternal Word.

I love the inspiring way Paul puts it in 2 Corinthians 4:16. He said,* *“For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.” * We’re indestructible. He continued in verses 17 and 18: *“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”*

Hold on to the Word. Like Abraham, against hope, believe in hope (Romans 4:18), knowing that no matter what happens, you’ll win. Romans 12:12 tells us to rejoice in hope and be patient in tribulation. The night may be dark and long, but guaranteed: joy comes in the morning. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
*My hope is built on Christ, my Lord. I count it all joy, irrespective of the tests and trials that come my way. I press on in faith, towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, with the confident assurance of the unfading crown of glory laid up for me. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
Matthew 5:10-12;
10. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Acts 20:22-24
22. And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
23. Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
24. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

1 Corinthians 12 & Psalms 146-150

Luke 19:20-27 &
1 Samuel 16

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2019

*YOU’RE A ROLE MODEL*

THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*Brethren, together follow my example and observe those who live after the pattern we have set for you (Philippians 3:17 AMPC).*

Daniel 12:3 says, “*And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament....”* The word translated “Shine” here in the Hebrew is
“zâhar” and it means, among other things, to inspire. So, you’re called to inspire others; to give leadership. You’re a role model.

That’s what Jesus meant when He said, *“Ye are the light of the world...”* (Matthew 5:14), and as earlier inferred, light gives leadership. This lets you know your calling as a Christian. But the question is, how are you inspiring others?

It’s something spiritual. It’s not about how many want to dress like you or wear your kind of hairdo. If that’s all that’s inspiring about you, it’s not good enough, because those are fleshly things. Let people be motivated by the move of the Holy Spirit in your life. Let those around you be inspired by the love of God and the wisdom of God that flow out of you.

For example, it was declared concerning Daniel that *“...an excellent spirit was in him...”* (Daniel 6:3). He had excellent wisdom. It should be the same about you. Let the light of God and His wisdom be seen in you, so much so that when you speak, great drops of wisdom effuse from you to bless people.

The Apostle Paul made the profound and audacious statement we read in our opening verse. Can you say the same thing to those around you? Notice he didn’t say, “Pattern your life after God,” even though that’s implied; rather, he said, “Follow my example.”

Have the same consciousness, because you’re the God-man, the Christ-man in your world today. You’re a light in a dark world; so, shine ever so brightly. Inspire your world. You’ve been empowered for it. Train and inspire others in the way of the Lord; be an example and a mentor to others. Let men see your good works and glorify the Lord.

*CONFESSION*
*I’m the light of the world, sent forth to illuminate my world. This is my calling in life, and I know it. I’m a role model; everywhere I go, I shine like the brightness of the heavens, inspiring men and women to righteousness. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Thessalonians 1:4-7 NIV;
4. For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you,
5. because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.
6. You became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you welcomed the message in the midst of severe suffering with the joy given by the Holy Spirit.
7. And so you became a model to all the believers
in Macedonia and Achaia.

Matthew 5:14-16
14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

1 Corinthians 13 & Proverbs 1-2

Luke 19:28-40 & 1 Samuel 17

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2019

*RELATE IN LOVE*

FRIDAY, 30TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*~Be tolerant with one another ~and forgive one another whenever any of you has a complaint against someone else. You must forgive one another just as the Lord has forgiven you (Colossians 3:13 GNB).*

In today’s world, winds of intolerance are blowing strongly. It’s common to find those who can’t control their temper. Little things infuriate them and
make them exhibit such anger that’s unbecoming of Christians. They’d make such comments as, “I can’t stand that brother or sister.” You could even hear their persistent complaints and whining about the Church premises: “I can’t stand this place; it’s just somehow; I don’t think I’ll keep coming to this Church.” They have people, places, and things they can’t tolerate. Don’t be that way!

But think about it: The Bible says,** “By his **(God’s) *spirit he hath garnished the heavens...”* (Job 26:13). The Holy Spirit created the whole world and beautified the Heavens, yet He’s so humble and so gracious to come live in you. In all His greatness and magnificence, He considers you qualified to be His house, His living tabernacle. In spite of your imperfections and idiosyncrasies, He still loves you. Why then should you, for whatever reason, say you can’t stand someone else? Why should you resent or find anyone repulsive?

If the Holy Ghost could come to live in you, then be humble. Emulate Him, for the Bible says, *“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us...”* (Ephesians 5:1-2). Let Him be your focus. If you love Jesus, it’ll show in your relationship with others.

Our theme verse says, *“Be tolerant with one another....”* Be humble to accommodate and tolerate your brothers and sisters in Christ. The Bible says no one should *“...think of himself more highly than he ought to think...”* (Romans 12:3). God expects you to think highly of yourself, but you’re not to exalt yourself above others.

If you found yourself exhibiting traits of resentment and intolerance, consciously re-culture yourself with the Word. Be sure to only give vent to the love of God in your life.

*CONFESSION*
*With all humility, gentleness, and patience, I relate with others graciously, lavishly expressing God’s love to my world. I’m accommodative and kind towards others, giving allowance for their shortcomings and imperfections, because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
Ephesians 4:2 GNB;
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 Peter 4:8 NIV;
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Thessalonians 4:9
But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

Luke 19:41-48 & 1 Samuel 18

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019

*BUILDING THE CHURCH OF CHRIST*

SATURDAY, 31ST AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).
The Church is important to Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:30 says, *“For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.” *The Church is His body. So, when He said, “I will build my church,” He was talking about the body of Christ, and that’s you and I; all our brothers and sisters around the world. But how can He build His church when He’s gone to heaven?

The Bible says,* “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” *(Ephesians 4:11-12). The word, “edifying” here is “building.” So, the purpose of the five-fold ministry gifts is building the body of Christ. He’s building His body through us.

As we all commit to soul winning, leading men and women to Christ in our respective spheres of contact, we’re building God’s powerful super structure! Remember, when Solomon was building God a house, he sent a message to Hiram and said, “Please send me materials. The house that I want to build for God is a magnificent building” (Read 1 Kings 5). But you know what? The magnificence of the body of Christ today is even greater. Hallelujah!

The Bible says we’ll not give Him rest until He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62:7); until the Church of Jesus Christ is shown to be the most beautiful living thing on the face of the earth. Glory to God!

Moreover, as a member of that body, it doesn’t matter where you’ve been; you’re being built strong; your faith is growing; you’re getting stronger by the day! He said in Acts 20:32, *“And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”*

*CONFESSION*
*I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones! My faith is built strong to repel the adversities of life, and I triumph gloriously today and always. The Lord is building His body through me, by my vital participation in the spread of the Gospel. Praise God!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Corinthians 12:27;
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Ephesians 1:22-23
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

Luke 20:1-8 & 1 Samuel 19

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2019
�RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL�

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST.
PASTOR CHRIS

*�WE EXTEND HIS DAYS.�*

*�It has pleased the Lord to break through the pain...after having delivered his life as a sacrifice for sin, he shall see a posterity and prolong his days, and the work of the Lord shall prosper in his hand (Isaiah 53:10).�*

Think back to what we just read: it pleased the Lord to break through the suffering; after having delivered his life as a sacrifice for sin; he shall see a seed that shall prolong its days, its influence and establish its principles to always. This answers the question posed by the prophet in Isaiah 53:8: *"among those of his generation, who considered...?"*

We're his seed, prolonging His days. The work of the Lord prospers in our hands. We, the Church, are those who declare who He really is and his plan of salvation for all humanity. We testify of his deity and continue all the beautiful things he has begun, both to do and teach (Acts 1:1). His miraculous deeds and teachings about the Kingdom of God, which he pursued through the apostles. In turn, they passed on the same teachings to others, and, finally, they were transmitted to us. And we continue until he comes again.

In John 20:21, he said: *"...as my Father has sent me, even so send I you.* *"We are His ambassadors.* We are His witnesses. We are the radiance of His glory, the distributor of His love, of His justice and of His grace. Hallelujah!

�PRAYER�
*Dear heavenly Father, I am so grateful for the love and the grace that you have given me. Thank you for express yourself to the world through me. I am the radiance of your glory, the express image of your person and my life is a manifestation of the praise and glory of God, in the name of Jesus, Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 9:8; Galatians 3:29; Isaiah 53:8-11

*READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR:* 1 Corinthians 15:35-58 & Proverbs 8-9

*READING THE BIBLE IN 2 YEARS:* Luke 20:9-18 & 1 Samuel 20

Good morning �

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Monday, September 2nd

*GREATNESS, HUMILITY AND ORDER .*

_*And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted (Matthew 23:12).*_

A very striking quality of truly great people is their humility. It makes no difference where they are, they respect leadership; they honour structures, principles, and maintain order. It brings to mind something that Jesus did when He was to feed a crowd of five thousand men (women and children not counted). He said to His disciples, _*“...Make them sit down by fifties in a company. And they did so, and made them all SIT DOWN”*_ (Luke 9:14-15).

The instruction was simple: sit down in manageable groups, and the men did. Not to heed such a simple instruction would be to be out of order, which oftentimes is the result of pride. Don't try to “rise,” when the instruction is for you to “sit.” Relax and calm down. Get in order.

1 Peter 5:5-6 says, _*“...be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.”*_ Those who are proud, despite their desire for expansion, progress or advancement, don't experience much, because God resists the proud. He gives grace to the humble.

When you come for a Church meeting, for example, and you're given an instruction as to where to park your vehicle or directed in the auditorium as to where to sit, don't complain. Comply. Don't shrug with contempt at the venue or facility managers; don't disrespect the ushers.

Our opening verse in the Amplified Classic says, _*“...whoever humbles himself [whoever has a modest opinion of himself and behaves accordingly] shall be raised to honor.”*_ Humility is the speed for life, the catalyst for ever-increasing greatness and unlimited progress. It's the way to experience quantum leap, and be elevated to honour in your life.

*CONFESSION *
*Dear Father, I’m submitted to the authority, influence and impact of your Word. Pride, arrogance, haughtiness, or egotism have no place in me. I walk in true humility and as a result, I experience ever-increasing greatness and unlimited progress in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
*James 4:6*
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

*James 4:10*
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

*Proverbs 29:23*
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
1 Corinthians 16:1-24 & Proverbs 10-11

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Luke 20:19-26 & 1 Samuel 21

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR CHRIS*

*TUESDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER 2019*

*WITH HIM YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS*

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT, SAITH THE LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

True success in life is primarily dependent on your relationship with the Holy Spirit. He’s the most important factor for your success. The Bible says, “…it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy” (Romans 9:16). In John 15:5, Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

The man who’s in fellowship with the Spirit, who’s yielded to Him for guidance and inspiration, is described for us in Psalm 1:3: “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” How inspiring!

Become more conscious of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling presence and glory in your life. Make your times of fellowship with Him the most important moments of your life.

One moment of fellowship with the Holy Spirit can give a lifetime advantage and boost in your journey of success that nothing else can create for you. He’s your guarantee of a life of rest and peace. He’s the one who glorifies your life and brings you into favours, promotions and blessings untold. He’s all you need, for with Him, you can do all things and be all that God created you to be. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Righteous and gracious heavenly Father, I thank you for the glory of your presence in my life; the blessing of having the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to walk in wisdom and in your perfect will at all times. I’m effective in the ministry of the Gospel, impacting my world with your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:Acts 1:8 AMPC* But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

Philippians 4:13 AMPC I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am [b]self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC* Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan 2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4 & Proverbs 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 20:27-38 & 1 Samuel 22

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER.

GET YOUR EMOTIONS INVOLVED

…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months (James 5:16-17).

Some people pray absent-mindedly, without their emotions, and it’s one of the reasons their prayers are ineffective. Notice our opening scripture; it talks about Elijah praying in a heartfelt, emotive manner; he was passionate.

Not many realize that it’s okay to get emotional with the Lord, because He’s got emotions too. The Bible says, “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh…” (Psalm 2:4). Laughter is an emotion. Joy is an emotion, and God expresses His joy (Zephaniah 3:17). Therefore, in prayer, it’s okay to focus your mind on Him and express your love lavishly and passionately.

When you get your emotions involved in prayer, your spirit is conditioned in a way that’s receptive to the Holy Spirit. At that moment, your mind is channelled to your purpose of prayer and attentive. Recall that the Bible says, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee” (Isaiah 26:3). Learn to stay your mind and emotions on the Lord in prayer!

If, while you’re praying, your mind strays to other thoughts, consciously get it back to focus on the Lord and the subject matter. On the other hand, if you’re praying in tongues or praying without a particular subject, you can still keep your mind and emotions on the Lord and let your spirit or the Holy Spirit bring forth words or thoughts to your consciousness at that time.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and honour to pray and receive answers. Even now, my mind is completely yielded to you, with my thoughts and words synchronized with your Spirit, in earnest supplication and worship, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Samuel 1:9-13; James 5:16 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 14:14-15

2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6; Proverbs 14-15
Luke 20:39-47; 1 Samuel 23

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2019
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*LOVE YOUR ENEMIES .*

*THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2019.*

*PASTOR CHRIS*

_*But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you (Matthew 5:44).*_

Some Christians have what they call, “Enemy vanquishing services,” where they pray against their perceived enemies. But that’s not scriptural. The Word says, _*“...Love your enemies….”*_

Whatever God tells you to do is for your benefit. If He tells you to love your enemies, it means you can, and it’s also for your advantage. So, you’ve got to do the Word. Moreover, the Word shows that the adversary we contend with isn’t flesh and blood: _*“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood…”*_ (Ephesians 6:12).

Christians who pray against their enemies do so mainly out of fear and insecurity, and that’s because they’re ignorant. If Jesus Christ is your Lord, the Master and Shepherd of your life, then you have nothing to fear. David understood this and exclaimed in Psalm 27:1, _*“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”*_ Have this same consciousness.

Consider Solomon; the Lord said to him, _*“...Ask what I shall give thee”*_ (2 Chronicles 1:7). Solomon asked for wisdom and knowledge. Then, God said to him, _*“...Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, NOR THE LIFE OF THINE ENEMIES…Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like”*_ (2 Chronicles 1:11-12). This is instructive! The Lord commended him for not asking for the destruction of his enemies.

The desire of the Spirit is to see the salvation of your enemies. They’re already in trouble with God if they don’t repent. However, your role is to intercede for them and bring them words by which, or through which they can be saved.

*PRAYER*
*Gracious and loving heavenly Father, I thank you for the counsel in your Word. You’ve given me a heart that loves only, and granted me the capacity to express your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by your Spirit. I lavishly express your love today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*1 John 4:16*
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

*Matthew 5:43-45*
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

*Romans 5:5*
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Luke 21:1-9 & 1 Samuel 24

*FREE SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

1 Like

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER.

KEEP YOUR HEART PURE WITH THE WORD

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God (Matthew 5:cool.

As a Christian, you’re a sanctified vessel, called to live righteously unto God. Iniquity or evil shouldn’t be found in your heart. You must keep yourself and your heart pure with the Word of God. If, having been born again, your heart is still full of lust for evil things, something is wrong; there has to be a change! Make up your mind about it. You’ll need to have sessions of meditation and fasting without further delay.

The Word purifies the mind and spirit. God desires to take you to the next and higher level in your walk with Him, but you’ve got to let go of any ungodly lifestyle. The Bible says, “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us” (Hebrews 12:1).

What’s that weight that’s not letting you run as effectively as you should in fulfilling God’s plan for your life? Get rid of it. Jesus said, “…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30). Be sure that Satan has nothing in you.

Pay attention to changes the Holy Spirit may be guiding you to make, and receive corrections. It’s all so you can fulfil His destiny for you gloriously without reproach. Refuse to allow any weight or sin cling itself to you, so you can make faster progress in your life.

Remember what the Word says: “...sin shall not have dominion over you...” (Romans 6:14). The moment you say “No,” that’s it! Psalm 119:9 says, “Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.” All it takes is acting on the Word. So, make it your life’s work to live in the light of God’s Word.

CONFESSION
I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, His workmanship, created to produce fruits of righteousness. I’ve crucified the flesh with its passions and desires; Satan has nothing in me! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV; Psalm 24:3-5; 1 John 3:3 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 5-6:1-2; Proverbs 18-19
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 21:10-19; 1 Samuel 25

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.