Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires (59675 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Who Built Nigerian Village In USA, And His Reason For It / Any Peaceful Town/village With Good Electricity Supply? I'm Tired Of Noise. / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by homealone00: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I think Nnewi North and South as local governments are far more richer than 40% of Northern State and 85% of Western States in Nigeria.
yet you guys won't stay in your villagers but seek greener pastures in the south west and most especially Obodoyinbo-Lagos grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by ezebunafo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Big lie. I know Orlu and Nsukka men who own lands in Nnewi. After Nnewi indigenes the second highest populated people in Nnewi are Enugu and Ebonyi people.
rare but to sell to non igbo is a taboo.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by LZAA: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I think Nnewi North and South as local governments are far more richer than 40% of Northern State and 85% of Western States in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by timsucess(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
CheapMarketDeal:
Are you intrested in starting a Foodstuff biz(retail and wholesale). Join this group as we teach you how to start and as we provide you the necessary technicalities such as market forecast and support.
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/EbyO2nMw4BhASGC1ebe7dq
Just remove the brackets place in browser and clic

Add me 07063458364
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by LZAA: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
jakeFrost:
After they have used their fellow brothers for money ritual
Come on na
We know the grand champs in that fieldgrin
Cc immhotep
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by RemiOAjayi: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:

It's inferiority complex that makes you people always looking for a tribe to compare yourself with. take your being better than others to bank na and collect money with it. or go to any of the hotels in Nnewi and tell them i'm an igbo man i want to lodge here without money, let's see if you will be welcome, dullard always singing a no song! you guys are the reason we lost as a country, that we are more conscious of our tribe than being a Nigerian Shior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Isoduwa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:

Correction only my car � for village alone worth more than Nnewi

I make I million naira ₦ everyday x 30 days x 365 days
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by driand(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Adenugu is too much, Alakija is enough cheesy
like it or not igbos have by far far the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria, in that nnewi North and South LG alone you'll get OVER 500 BILLIONAIRES, yes you heard that right OVER 500, in osumenyi community alone in nnewi South you have close to 100 of them,

North has plenty billionaires but they all got there wealth from crude oil they never owned that's extortion..

But these Igbos were self made, all started from scratch

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by CoolAmbience(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:

That is because you live in a hole in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by mightyokwy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
EduColombo:
Nnewi the only town in Nnewi North L. G. A. encompasses these villages: Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Nnewiichi..
Nnewi South is another L. G. A. encompassing these villages Ukpor, Ekwulumili, Amichi, Azigbo, Unubi, Ezinifite, Osumenyi and Utuh.
This villages you mentioned in nnewi south are actually towns of their own with numerous villages in each of them. Nnewi is the only town in nnewi north while nnewi south is made up of many towns with their villages. E.g, Ukpor is a town of it own just like nnewi.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by moorejewelryy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
sp far

Wrist watches, EARRINGS, chains, PROPOSAL rings, WEDDING rings, all jewelry fully in stock!

order now

via whatsapp 08067381326 or visit our website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by mightyokwy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
EduColombo:
In this two local government areas include four autonomous quarters which include Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Nnewichi
@OP, this is wrong ooo
Nnewi is the only town in nnewi north while nnewi south comprises of many towns with numerous villages. Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Ichi are villages in nnewi north while ukpor, utu and many more are towns of their own
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by babsbolad: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I thought they already banned the use of tramadol. Oh! I almost forget Oshogbo weed is still in circulation !! Guy, limit what you consume that is not good for you

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
mightyokwy:

Nnewi is the only town in nnewi north while nnewi south comprises of many towns with numerous villages. Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Ichi are villages in nnewi north while ukpor, utu and many more are towns of their own
I doubt if there is local government in Anambra and Ala Igbo that boast of the richest than Ihiala local government, no Nnewi man can be compare to ABC Orjiakor Chairman Seplat Oil and Gas, Ernest Azudialor CEO Nestoil, Allen Onyema CEO Air peace these are Ihiala lg men

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by DerideGull(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Save your deceitful,hypocritical garbage for those who care cos i dont...You are telling me about 'legacy' blabla like you are not human and a bigot too who should leave legacies behind undecided.

Please get lost my friend,iI have never taken serpentary sermons from unrepentants hypocrites serious and i dont intend to do so now.

You have so much 'engagements' yet on Nairaland often enough to notice my posts..talk about a lizard who imagines itself a crocodile.

My device,my data,my opinions...Drink sniper and quench if it pains you so much,, its your funeral not mine..

Adios...*moves to the next thread*

If this thread was about Awolowo who certain dumbass goons allegedly claimed to have created western region of Nigeria, the respondent would have forgotten the word, bigot, even though not properly used in the correct context.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by cascarino(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
coolcatty:

Show me one in otolo,umudim,Uru etc and take the money....leave nnewichi. .I mean concentrated nnewi town...not ozubulu annex
Chibuzor Emenike is an Ideato born businessman who is the CEO of kotec group - manufacturers of motorcycle spare parts and tummy tummy noodles. His industrial complex is located at Umudim Nnewi. I know lots of people from my native Ideato that have business interests and landed properties in Nnewi metropolis.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anayordike(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
@Poster, it's very very wrong for you to tag NNEWI a village. That's an insult. Nnewi is a city on its or at worst a town.

Please correct yourself

Thanks
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Another town in Anambra that boast of men with Billion Dollars net worth is Oraifite

Emeka Offor CEO Chrome group and Emeka Okwuosa CEO Oilserv, Oilserv Limited, the clear leader, is an Oil & Gas EPCIC (Pipelines & Facilities) in Nigeria
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by claseek(f): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Beautiful city.

Btw, the comments on this thread shows how igbos are totally divided among themselves. You see anambra indigenes insulting and claiming superiority over ebonyi, abia. You see imo doing the same to ebonyi etc. Someone from anambra can even boldly say he can never marry an enugu or imo indigene. So ridiculous.

You'd hardly see comments of an ogun indigene claiming superiority over ekiti or oyo. Or Lagos over osun. And vice versa. In this modern day?

Just look at the comments and banters going on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
claseek:
Beautiful city.

Btw, the comments on this thread shows how igbos are totally divided among themselves. You see anambra indigenes insulting and claiming superiority over ebonyi, abia. You see imo doing the same to ebonyi etc. Someone from anambra can even boldly say he can never marry an enugu or imo indigene. So ridiculous.

You'd hardly see comments of an ogun indigene claiming superiority over ekiti or oyo. Or Lagos over osun. And vice versa. In this modern day?

Just look at the comments and banters going on.
[/s]
Igbos are known for competition among themselves, Other Yoruba states hate marrying Ijebu stop confusing yourself

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by hansomb: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Am sure most of them belong to the OSU class of autonomous region. They must have used something to appease the gods.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Planner(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nnewi is also the fastest growing city in the country.

fdcng.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/LBS-December-2018.pdf
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by claseek(f): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Igbos are known for competition among themselves,
[s]Other Yoruba states hate marrying Ijebu stop confusing yourself[/s]
and hating on your fellow igbo is something to be proud of? undecided (cos you're certainly trying to water down the word "hatred" with "competition" ).

And its a BIG FAT LIE that other yorubas hate to marry ijebus. Maybe in the days of old, but certainly not in todays world. No yoruba tribe still hate on each other just the way the igbos do. Except you dont want to admit that truth to yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Icon79(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yoruba Ajoka!

O pari

Ziggylady:

Lagos crooners who have all abandoned their states/villages in the Sw will soon flood this thread

Nnewi Amaka.! cool cheesy

Igbo Amaka! kiss
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
claseek:
and hating on your fellow igbo is something to be proud of? undecided (cos you're certainly trying to water down the word "hatred" with "competition"wink.

And its a BIG FAT LIE that other yorubas hate to marry ijebus. Maybe in the days of old, but certainly not in todays world. No yoruba tribe still hate on each other just the way the igbos do. Except you dont want to admit that truth to yourself
OK, kindly read below

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Focusmind: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Unnecessary chest beating - some people see fine structures as a sign of development. Development is about the quality of life of the people.

Like someone that has been opportune to visit Nnewi, the town is just a local village. Despite the so called number of billionaires, you wont even notice it in the dilapidated infrastructures that stares you in the face.

Very poor road network, highly congested, no descent space for relaxation, highly polluted, village - like life style. Please I am not hating, but did not see the impact of the so called billionaires.

As long as the generality of the people are still poor, nothing interesting about the few rich ones, not only in Nnewi but Nigeria as a whole. Development is about people and not about few rich billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Amaureen: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
EduColombo:
Ibeto Innoson Gabros Chikason Capital Oil Cutix Coscharis Louis Carter Cento
Emzor
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by adubam(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abia1stboy:

Aba is dead

Are these pictures real or photoshop? This is disaster!
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by bugsinbad: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Arthur Eze, a Nigerian oilman and politician, has reportedly donated $12 million (1.8 billion Nairas) to fund the construction of an Anglican church-affiliated Youth Development Center in Nigeria.adenuga n otedola were there too.they did not near that amt. But I no dey their pockets o
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abortions:
A christian would also have to Appease the gods if he kills a python. Right Just asking o
Yes
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by izy4all(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Adenugu is too much, Alakija is enough cheesy

your level of daftness does not have part two ooo

Op is only making emphases on a particular region of state not Igbo land in general and your bad belle no let you understand
the whole thing before spitting trash.
look at the topic once again mr no brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.