Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires (59666 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Who Built Nigerian Village In USA, And His Reason For It / Any Peaceful Town/village With Good Electricity Supply? I'm Tired Of Noise. / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by bennyblings(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
The place na village abi na local government?
Which one I dy see north and south?
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Kinjikitile(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=74380377]

Oga, I'm telling you the fact, Nnewichi where the teaching hospital is located has a lot of plazas owned by Non-indigenes in Nnewi. Many non-Indigenes own shops in Nkwo Nnewi spare parts market. The newly built GSM village after Nwanyi IMO have been bought up by non-nnewi indigenes. They advertized it for months on Radio and newspapers. 3C- hub is a phone trading company that is not owned by a Nnewi man but they have bought land and built a phone hub after Nwagbala junction close to 100ft road. Nnewi couldn't have developed if it wasn't selling lands to non-indigenes. A popular case is Ogbuawa a well-kmown businessman who owns a mansion after teaching hospital.

You'll lose your money. Keep it. [/quote
interesting
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyGeneration:
Grow up. This antics are so childish why must u people want to boast all the time. At the end una no reach people plenty for north way don chop government and oil money tire in billions but them no dae make noise but little money una make una no want anybody to hear word
its becuz dey worked so hard for it unlike the northerners dat steal from the highest level of government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
bugsinbad:
Arthur Eze, a Nigerian oilman and politician, has reportedly donated $12 million (1.8 billion Nairas) to fund the construction of an Anglican church-affiliated Youth Development Center in Nigeria.adenuga n otedola were there too.they did not near that amt. But I no dey their pockets o
Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man followed by Abc Orjiakor, Ernest Azudialor and Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze net worth 2018 is $5.8 billion, but his town Ukpo doesn't boast much wealthy men like Nnewi and other towns in Anambra, like Oraifite, Awka Etiti, Osumeyi, Ihiala, Enugu-Ukwu, Agulu and many other towns in Anambra, The richest man in Nnewi today is Ibeto his net worth is $3.7 billion, followed by Coscharies, Ifeanyi Ubah and Chicason, Stella Okoli Emzor and others, Nnewi have high concentration of billionaires in Nigeria hardly see a poor man from Nnewi.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Ianmaduka(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you re from Nnewi like me Gada here abeg ✌�

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by mightyokwy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

I doubt if there is local government in Anambra and Ala Igbo that boast of the richest than Ihiala local government, no Nnewi man can be compare to ABC Orjiakor Chairman Seplat Oil and Gas, Ernest Azudialor CEO Nestoil, Allen Onyema CEO Air peace these are Ihiala lg men
I'm from ihiala, nnewi is far ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
mightyokwy:

I'm from ihiala, nnewi is far ahead of us.
You don't understand my post, what I meant is no Nnewi man is richer than Orjiakor, Azudialor and Allen Onyema, Nnewi have more billionaires

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by obstead200(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
coolcatty:
You forgot to add that an Nnewi man will NEVER EVER sell land to a non-Nnewi man no matter the price...even if you offer N20b.

the biggest lie ever.
Several of my cousin's have land and buildings in Nnewi. And we are not from nnewi

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by obstead200(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyGeneration:
Grow up. This antics are so childish why must u people want to boast all the time. At the end una no reach people plenty for north way don chop government and oil money tire in billions but them no dae make noise but little money una make una no want anybody to hear word
even though I am an Igbo man, u are very correct. Having lived in the north, u can't just begin to compare wealthy men in the north with wealthy men in the east. Northern billionaires have serious cash.
But the good thing is that the rate and degree of poverty (among the poor) in the north is just too large and wide. Maybe, in the north, the rich and middle class combined will represent represent 1 in every 500 pple.

In the east, it is much lower. Probably 1 in 50.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IbrahimDamola: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
ezebunafo:
rare but to sell to non igbo is a taboo.

Na you sabi that one. All the banks on bank road, Nnewi which is part of uruagu are they 'IBO banks'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by mightyokwy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

You don't understand my post, what I mean is no Nnewi man is richer than Orjiakor, Azudialor and Allen Onyema, Nnewi have more billionaires
No wahala but I still doubt
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by obstead200(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chococandy:

Chino, we've warned you countless times yet you wouldn't listen.

Leave Abia state alone. Accept fate and face your HIV ridden life.

Chinonso dike is HIV positive. Aba is finer than your ugly face - let's compare.
aunty, it appears u joined nairaland just because of this HIV guy. He must have done u a very strong thing. Hope he did not transmit it to u sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by DISCOLLINS(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
true write up... I'm a witness...
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I think Nnewi North and South as local governments are far more richer than 40% of Northern State and 85% of Western States in Nigeria.

Keep thinking

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Balenciagabrain: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Do you known that the tribe with most billionaires are the Kanuri's.

You can argue with your facts and findings.

The Kanuris have control over most resources in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by StoneLucifer: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Focusmind:
Unnecessary chest beating - some people see fine structures as a sign of development. Development is about the quality of life of the people.

Like someone that has been opportune to visit Nnewi, the town is just a local village. Despite the so called number of billionaires, you wont even notice it in the dilapidated infrastructures that stares you in the face.

Very poor road network, highly congested, no descent space for relaxation, highly polluted, village - like life style. Please I am not hating, but did not see the impact of the so called billionaires.

As long as the generality of the people are still poor, nothing interesting about the few rich ones, not only in Nnewi but Nigeria as a whole. Development is about people and not about few rich billionaires.

This is the most sensible and educated fact I have read on this thread..
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by obstead200(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chococandy:

He's my husband. I joined NL to expose him:
Chai!!!
So sorry dear. It is not the end of the world sha
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by ezebunafo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Na you sabi that one. All the banks on bank road, Nnewi which is part of uruagu are they 'IBO banks'?
because those you mentioned are beneficial to the development of nnewi, and they are corporate entities, am speaking from experience
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Abia1stboy: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chococandy:

ABIA STATE IS DEAD.

You and that Chinonso are mad. Both me and you are from Abia state. Please come let us face our dead state

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by darfay: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
ezebunafo:
rare but to sell to non igbo is a taboo.

Can a non igbo buy a house there?
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Abia1stboy: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chococandy:

I AM FROM DEAD ABIA STATE

I have warned you to stop talking on NL because you are now state-less, meaning that Abia state is dead.

Come out, i am back to finish cheesy

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Abia1stboy: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
adubam:

Are these pictures real or photoshop? This is disaster!

No, it is the real condition of Abia state. The state is the worst in Nigeria by a wide margin

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by satara: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Why do we all spew so much corrosive messages here against each other, if you all want to know the effects of all of this don't look too far away, it's a country called Rwanda
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
MPESA:

Marry from Nnewi you are gone bro.
Don't doubt me, I'm from Okija

Serious
please tell me more. I got a babe from their and is thinking of upgrading the relationship.(She wasn't raised in Nnewi but she's familiar with her village )
Help a brother pls
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by MPESA(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Serious
please tell me more. I got a babe from their and is thinking of upgrading the relationship.(She wasn't raised in Nnewi but she's familiar with her village )
Help a brother pls

grin well it all boils to her personalities and what you want.

Nnewi people are rich and always helping each other to succeed but my mom will say that her daughter can marry to any of them but not her Son to any of their daughters. Reason is that they can take care of any of their woman BUT you as a man that marry their daughter they MIGHT derail you.

My uncle married from Nnewi of which I know that is a mistake that need to be corrected if he has option due to offsprings involved now they need to be pushing it .

The said family are rich , SAME WITH MY UNCLE but seriously I DON'T WANT TO GENERALIZED THEM ALL BECAUSE IT'S ALL DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUALS , FAMILIES AND ORIENTATIONS.

P.S
Money is never a problem because both parties are financially buoyant.

P.SS
MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT YOU GO WITH YOUR HEART AND DON'T BE AFRAID BECAUSE WHAT WORK FOR A MIGHT NOT WORK FOR B.

SHALOM.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by MPESA(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=mightyokwy post=74415494]
I'm from ihiala, nnewi is far ahead of us.[/quote

I CAN'T REALLY SAY MUCH BECAUSE NNEWI HAS MONEY AND INFLUENCE AS WELL AS OKIJA , ULI, AZIA, IHIALA, MBOSI etc ALL UNDER IHIALA LGA

I rep OKIJA thou.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by MPESA(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

I doubt if there is local government in Anambra and Ala Igbo that boast of the richest than Ihiala local government, no Nnewi man can be compare to ABC Orjiakor Chairman Seplat Oil and Gas, Ernest Azudialor CEO Nestoil, Allen Onyema CEO Air peace these are Ihiala lg men

Sir you forget to add DOZZY OIL
WHO IS NESTOIL Obijackson WHERE OGA DOZZY DHEY BUT BECAUSE OF HIS STIGNESS OBIJACKSON IS NOW A HOUSEHOLDS NAME IN OKIJA AND IHIALA

I rep OKIJA
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Mbediogu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
jakeFrost:
After they have used their fellow brothers for money ritual

You still believe in money rituals? We are talking of hard investing industrialists and you are talking of rituals. Nnewi is not Ogun state o!
OK continue with your sleep. When you wake up, there will be money waiting for you.
Yorubanza!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
MPESA:

grin well it all boils to her personalities and what you want.

Nnewi people are rich and always helping each other to succeed but my mom will say that her daughter can marry to any of them but not her Son to any of their daughters. Reason is that they can take care of any of their woman BUT you as a man that marry their daughter they MIGHT derail you.

My uncle married from Nnewi of which I know that is a mistake that need to be corrected if he has option due to offsprings involved now they need to be pushing it .

The said family are rich , SAME WITH MY UNCLE but seriously I DON'T WANT TO GENERALIZED THEM ALL BECAUSE IT'S ALL DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUALS , FAMILIES AND ORIENTATIONS.

P.S
Money is never a problem because both parties are financially buoyant.

P.SS
MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT YOU GO WITH YOUR HEART AND DON'T BE AFRAID BECAUSE WHAT WORK FOR A MIGHT NOT WORK FOR B.

SHALOM.

thanks bro, I'll do more investigation now,no more lovielovie blindness.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by MPESA(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

thanks bro, I'll do more investigation now,no more lovielovie blindness.

Thumb up and cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.