Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires (59657 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Who Built Nigerian Village In USA, And His Reason For It / Any Peaceful Town/village With Good Electricity Supply? I'm Tired Of Noise. / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Agboki:

Na wetin I hear self,say d bobo self jst come bck from away!

Exactly.....am fully aware of that....

I just want to tell the guy that he knows nothing about nnewi.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IbrahimDamola: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The case of ogbuawa was a very pathetic....get him to tell u that.....
Seems u reside in nnewi or know nnewi very well.

I was once posted to Nnewi to work. I know a lot about the city. Ogbuawa made money and tried to intimidate the indigenes. Innoson and gabros dealt with him. He has since kept quiet and is enjoying his money in peace without unnecessary showmanship.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I was once posted to Nnewi to work. I know a lot about the city. Ogbuawa made money and tried to intimidate the indigenes. Innoson and gabros dealt with him. He has since kept quiet and is enjoying his money in peace without unnecessary showmanship.

That was then but some of your informations here are wrong.

Secondly ogbuawa didn't intimidate the indigenes....

He did something unforgivable but that Is not what I will writing here.

But he learnt his lessons in a hard way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IbrahimDamola: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Abeg tell us what he did. We are all anonymous here. Was it that he kidnapped somebody? Abeg, my ear dey scratch me.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Abeg tell us what he did. We are all anonymous here. Was it that he kidnapped somebody? Abeg, my ear dey scratch me.

Is no longer proper coz even ogbuawa is a known name...no more tarnishing of his image.

The man has been seek for long even uptill now after passing through hell....but he brought it upon himself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Follygunners: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Factgist: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2019
The power of billionaires
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Immanuels7(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2019
lalasticlala.. this should make FP na
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Kingpunter: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Join Creebhills TV for entertainment gists and trends. Stay updated. Be the first to know before your friends. Creebhills TV holds the following: Trending Gists, latest songs, Savage responses, Funny Memes, Funny Videos, Trivia (With an award attached), Giveaways, Poems, Dry jokes, hook up and lots more. Just hit the link below �
https:///2348117012111?text=Hello!%20%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join%20Creebhills%20TV.%20My%20name%20is
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Biodun1929(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Interesting.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
watch how this thread changes in context
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by NNEWIsuper: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2019
my hometown my pride

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Ygt
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by NNEWIsuper: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

u can see how my home town is celebrated ...we own Anambra, ali you others are just attaching

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Big lie. I know Orlu and Nsukka men who own lands in Nnewi. After Nnewi indigenes the second highest populated people in Nnewi are Enugu and Ebonyi people.

Sharap you Ebonyi are Okrika igbos. We don't recognize you grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by EduColombo(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Nnewi the only town in Nnewi North L. G. A. encompasses these villages: Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Nnewiichi..
Nnewi South is another L. G. A. encompassing these villages Ukpor, Ekwulumili, Amichi, Azigbo, Unubi, Ezinifite, Osumenyi and Utuh.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Being broke as Nnewi man is more punishment than hot rod laced in the skin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

he is saying the truth.. You shut up
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

u can see how my home town is celebrated ...we own Anambra, ali you others are just attaching

Which part of nnewi are u from
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by EduColombo(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
In this two local government areas include four autonomous quarters which include Otolo, Uruagu, Umudim and Nnewichi
@OP, this is wrong ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Abia1stboy: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
You and i are from Abia state, please come let us face our dead state and stop deceiving ourselves

NNEWIsuper:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Otakom87(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
It's no longer news that Igbos have the highest number of self made billionaire(millionaire) in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Ruddyman(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
This story would have bn better told WITH PICTURES

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by ceejay80s(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2019
my town for life NNEWI

5 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
he is saying the truth.. You shut up

Getting a reply from me is the highlight of your entire life and greatest achievement ever grin

Now take it and celebrate, you worked hard for it. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IbrahimDamola: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Just as we Yoruba muslim consider you Yoruba Christians inferior in politics and consider all ijebus greedy. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Abia1stboy: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Which part of nnewi are u from

Don't waste your time, he is the same person as chef2000 from the dead Abia. He failed it when he tried to cause division among Anambra people but he doesn't know that there's no people more united than Anambra people
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Tundeobama(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
davecris:
for the record, i am not an indigene of Anambra. Google the billionaires in Nnewi and stop arguing with fact. No town or village in igboland comes close to Nnewi in terms of billionaires. We are talking about individual billionaires and u talking entertainment, banking, blah blah.
The moment I know ipods brain is not function u have 2x2 shop you become billionaire how much tax are they paying in Nnewi? How many thousands of workers are on thier payroll how many countries do they hav branches? Does forbes recognized them.You people are so dumb Alakia alone will buy all your ancestors put together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by EduColombo(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I think Nnewi North and South as local governments are far more richer than 40% of Northern State and 85% of Western States in Nigeria.
You mean Nnewi North?
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Just as we Yoruba muslim consider you Yoruba Christians inferior in politics and consider all ijebus greedy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.