Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

A Must Read New Year Resolution For Every Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read New Year Resolution For Every Body (241 Views)

New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / Ahh..my Brother Sleep With My Pikin This Must Reach Every Body For This World.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read New Year Resolution For Every Body by qwertyboss(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
AFTER WISHING U HAPPY NEW YEAR, U NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH THE FOLLOWINGS:
* For HEALTH: Eat well, take fruits, less meat; take honey, less sugar, worry less, do physical exercise and see ur doctor regularly.
* For MONEY: Reduce your sleep to 6 hours a day, watch less of TV, disengage from wrong associations, increase your work time and Pray always for Divine help.
*For PASSING EXAMS: Keep calm and study hard.
*For LOVE: Be honest and sincere in your relationships.
*For BETTER RELATIONSHIP: Avoid selfishness, neglect, lies, secrets and lack of consideration.
*For GOOD HUSBAND/WIFE: Be good and nice, be clean and humble, be prayerful and say no to fornications.
*For HAPPINESS: Stop overthinking, don't except anything from anyone, follow peace with all men and love your Neighbour as yourself.
*For FINANCES: have a budget for everything you want do, reduce your borrowing and always save, and finally don't impress anybody while depressing yourself in the process.
*For SUCCESS: Believe in yourself, take a risk and double your efforts.
*For REST OF MIND: Be contented and happy with what u have.
*For PRAYERS ANSWERED: Have faith, forgive and don't hold anyone in mind.
*For MIRACLES: Trust in God, don't cheat, don't backbite and expect good always.
Your Children School fees, your accommodation and your general lifestyle must be within your income range...
Take more responsibility for your livelihood in 2019 and it will surprise you what God can do. God bless you!
ONCE AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick The Perfect Wedding Dress / Https://livetoabcvs.de/ramsvssaints/ / Whatsapp To Battle Fake News Worldwide By Just 5 Contact Forward Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.