Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate (3470 Views)

Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2023
As part of my new year resolution , I just had three major resolutions ,

I had three friend only ,two guys and one girl after much check and balances,

the first guy was my classmate , not that good but I had to keep him in case of future purposes

The second guy ,an introvert , intelligent ,a business partner and source of inspiration, motivated me a lot ,yes I can express my self to him a little.

The girl ,ehhh as a man after all challenges and toiling day to day , I need a liesure , and that time i need some soft shoulder to Lean on , yes one thing lead to another ,we service ourselves ,but right from beinging we know we can't date or marry each other due to some individual and family interest so we decided to just be friends with benefits ,
But the problem is that I don't want to be a play boy , because I want to find a relationship this year that will surely lead to marriage by next year and her still been around me ,I can't concentrate on my goal ,so I have to amicably let her go
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2023
But it not easy to let her go ,but I have to do what I must do
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by chatinent: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2023
When you were using her, the conji dey tally. Now, all former things have passed away, okwaya?

She was your every midnight chat..she was your alternative to boredom. Now you have gone all round her ringroad, you feel she's now a bore. You've now become a Rev Father praying for her to meet her “man“ and her heart desires this year.

You are happy you have discharged her to make way for a fresh fool who will dine in your deceit again, waste her natural resources on you, only to be rewarded with a new year adieu come 2024, abi?

Mr Fuckernizer, can a fool be wise?

The conscience is your first judge so you resort to playing the care game. Haba mana. Zai koma ga matarka. You can't escape it. You dey humbly reject am so another man can pick up the dregs of your remains now that you've suckled all the nutrients in the engine, you now remember that you don't tally.

Mr Tally, ekwensu ga-apịa gị utali from head to toe very soon! You can't escape experiencing what you make others experience.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2023
All these emotionally Long talks isn't necessary!

Oga, the new year just started and before two weeks time you'll go back to that pussy. You should continue banging her until Dec 31st 2023. Except maybe you're tired of her pussy, then I'll urge you to look for a replacement and continue banging

5 Likes

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:
But it not easy to let her go ,but I have to do what I must do

Rest! The new year just started. Na body dey catch you

Las las you'll still invite her over for a very Hot fvck.

2 Likes

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Lalami3232(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2023
This shows how immature you are. Dem no dey cut off people like this. You never can tell when you may need that person. If you no like friendship, na attitude you go use take cut off, not written note. For the sake of inquisitiveness, how old you be sef??

11 Likes

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Lalami3232:
This shows how immature you are. Dem no dey cut off people like this. You never can tell when you may need that person. If you no like friendship, na attitude you go use take cut off, not written note. For the sake of inquisitiveness, how old you be sef??

You must be a real niggar! You don't cut off people like this, you continue banging them. Na small Pekin dey worry the op. Body dey catch am say we don enter new Year. I can guarantee you that In 2 weeks time, he'll come back here and create another thread asking us "how to go back to his fvckmate"

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Rest! The new year just started. Na body dey catch you

Las las you'll still invite her over for a very Hot fvck.

Relax it me , am not sex freak anymore ,I was exposed to love peddlers at very tender age ,I don Bleep both married and unmarried ,old and young as a mr nice handsome guy I'm I don't waste time on girls ,but year to year I keep on shaping myself up ,this year I have made up my mind is either I Bleep my fiancee or I go celibacy that the task I gave myself this year.
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 2:30am On Jan 01, 2023
I didn't do anything bad to her ,I didn't force her she came to me ,I even asked her out but she declined and opted we should just be friends with benefits technically she is the one you using me to cure her konji ,also spent more on her to let her go is the best thing for us ,I clearly opened up to her my intentions but she had other motives .
But you must be a bitter sad feminist

chatinent:
When you were using her, the conji dey tally. Now, all former things have passed away, okwaya?

She was your every midnight chat..she was your alternative to boredom. Now you have gone all round her ringroad, you feel she's now a bore. You've now become a Rev Father praying for her to meet her “man“ and her heart desires this year.

You are happy you have discharged her to make way for a fresh fool who will dine in your deceit again, waste her natural resources on you, only to be rewarded with a new year adieu come 2024, abi?

Mr Fuckernizer, can a fool be wise?

The conscience is your first judge so you resort to playing the care game. Haba mana. Zai koma ga matarka. You can't escape it. You dey humbly reject am so another man can pick up the dregs of your remains now that you've suckled all the nutrients in the engine oil, you now remember that you don't tally.

Mr Tally, ekwensu ga-apịa gị utali from head to toe very soon! You can't escape experiencing what you make others experience.

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:

Relax it me , am not sex freak anymore ,I was exposed to love peddlers at very tender age ,I don Bleep both married and unmarried ,old and young as a mr nice handsome guy I'm I don't waste time on girls ,but year to year I keep on shaping myself up ,this year I have made up my mind is either I Bleep my fiancee or I go celibacy that the task I gave myself this year.

Na so your kinds dey talk. We give u two weeks you'll come back here to testify how you smashed her again.
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
All these emotionally Long talks isn't necessary!

Oga, the new year just started and before two weeks time you'll go back to that pussy. You should continue banging her until Dec 31st 2023. Except maybe you're tired of her pussy, then I'll urge you to look for a replacement and continue banging

She I a waste of time to me ,she is not my girlfriend and keeping her beside me just for bleep sake ,I don't think I settle down as I planed
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You must be a real niggar! You don't cut off people like this, you continue banging them. Na small Pekin dey worry the op. Body dey catch am say we don enter new Year. I can guarantee you that In 2 weeks time, he'll come back here and create another thread asking us "how to go back to his fvckmate"

You must be must be a novice to beg for a bleep ,I can remember those days when we will approach a girl she will do shakara and say but there are many fishes in the river , truly truly now I understand that word better ,as portable said after biscuits na bussy , I don't beg , I go straight to the point no need of beating around the bush , game way go cut go cut ,as handsome, gentle and intelligent as I mine I have bleep pussy to my satisfaction , finding bussy is simple as abc but na now I understand say good marriageable woman is very very rare

Well she is gone is that she is gone before her there was others,I cut them off which she knew about them ,but this time around she is the last
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Na so your kinds dey talk. We give u two weeks you'll come back here to testify how you smashed her again.

No be say I no go bleep again but definitely not her just until I get a fiancee
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Sukkyy2010: 3:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:

.this generation only think sex with a physical perspective. The truth is there's more to that.

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by nicerod(m): 3:40am On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin

Boring

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:
As part of my new year resolution , I just had three major resolutions ,

I had three friend only ,two guys and one girl after much check and balances,

the first guy was my classmate , not that good but I had to keep him in case of future purposes

The second guy ,an introvert , intelligent ,a business partner and source of inspiration, motivated me a lot ,yes I can express my self to him a little.

The girl ,ehhh as a man after all challenges and toiling day to day , I need a liesure , and that time i need some soft shoulder to Lean on , yes one thing lead to another ,we service ourselves ,but right from beinging we know we can't date or marry each other due to some individual and family interest so we decided to just be friends with benefits ,
But the problem is that I don't want to be a play boy , because I want to find a relationship this year that will surely lead to marriage by next year and her still been around me ,I can't concentrate on my goal ,so I have to amicably let her go

Very rude.

You can't survive in any serious relationship with this type of attitude.
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2023
See
Anthonyoz:

you fvck the young. You mean underage?
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by spencekat(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:

She I a waste of time to me ,she is not my girlfriend and keeping her beside me just for bleep sake ,I don't think I settle down as I planed
Good,you took that decision, before she ropes you into what you will not forget throughout your stay on this earth.Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:

You must be must be a novice to beg for a bleep ,I can remember those days when we will approach a girl she will do shakara and say but there are many fishes in the river , truly truly now I understand that word better ,as portable said after biscuits na bussy , I don't beg , I go straight to the point no need of beating around the bush , game way go cut go cut ,as handsome, gentle and intelligent as I mine I have bleep pussy to my satisfaction , finding bussy is simple as abc but na now I understand say good marriageable woman is very very rare

Well she is gone is that she is gone before her there was others,I cut them off which she knew about them ,but this time around she is the last

Change your headline and Tell us you're tired of her pussy. No dey disguise
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Twenty2three: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:

Handsome, really?. Ain’t you not the one with wide mouth on your WhatsApp background?.
It obvious the lady was using you, but funny you think other way round. See how calm her reply was at every epistle you released

3 Likes

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Twenty2three:

Handsome, really?. Ain’t you not the one with wide mouth on your WhatsApp background?.
It obvious the lady was using you, but funny you think other way round. See how calm her reply was at every epistle you released

grin Savage!!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed this too. The SIMP man was just lamenting in agony meanwhile the Lady no even send am. See her replies grin

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Twenty2three: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

grin Savage!!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed this too. The SIMP man was just lamenting in agony meanwhile the Lady no even send am. See her replies grin
I tire for the boy!
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by marlow1962(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Wait o
U wn use under a year ,find gal, know d call, date d gal and marry the gal?

Lol premium tears loading. grin
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Wide mouth is still part of the expression ,
She wasn't using me because clearly we know what we are doing , I have made several attempt for her to go but she kept coming back to me ,but last December I keep on giving her attitude that am done and I don't want to be rude or harsh about it ,so I have to suptly let her go

Twenty2three:

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Well you don't know her ,she is not chaty someone ,she find it difficult to chat , bro forget that simp matter ,she was heartbroken when I told her ,guy I know what I want and she is not what I needed ,so if be redpiller just for bleep sake alpha male you are simply sex starved and afraid hiding under redpiller

G00DHardDick:

grin Savage!!!

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by GoodCane: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:
Well you don't know her ,she is not chaty someone ,she find it difficult to chat , bro forget that simp matter ,she was heartbroken when I told her ,guy I know what I want and she is not what I needed ,so if be redpiller just for bleep sake alpha male you are simply sex starved and afraid hiding under redpiller

grin relax, we ain't fighting man. Na the girl response to your long epistle dey funny us. It appears you were pained (it clearly shows from your chats).

As one dude correctly said, you acted immature.
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Everything In life is risk , only the brave takes the bold step into marriage , from my experience with some couple , some dated yrs and some months , lovely and peaceful home but the woman still cheat ,so don't reason it too hard , because what i fear most has happened I didn't die so woman won't kill me

marlow1962:
Wait o
U wn use under a year ,find gal, know d call, date d gal and marry the gal?

Lol premium tears loading. grin

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Anthonyoz(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin grin ,I have tried to be rude ,give her attitude , starved her of my attention ,but one thing leads to another she kept coming back and with family something something I don't want that again ,so if she bitterd to lose so I have to cry more than her behind my keyboard . grin

G00DHardDick:

grin relax, we ain't fighting man. Na the girl response to your long epistle dey funny us. It appears you were pained (it clearly shows from your chats).

As one dude correctly said, you acted immature.
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by marlow1962(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Anthonyoz:
Everything In life is risk , only the brave takes the bold step into marriage , from my experience with some couple , some dated yrs and some months , lovely and peaceful home but the woman still cheat ,so don't reason it too hard , because what i fear most has happened I didn't die so woman won't kill me

Ok o

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Mastakija(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2023
I learnt something in this forum no matter how u try to appear good they will always yab u
thats why i dont take any advice from this forum srsly...

Just do what is ryt and if your conscience is satisfied u good man

1 Like

Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by PerfectMan24: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2023
I hope this is not for temporary because konji is no respecter of resolution
Re: New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate by Jii95: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2023
I'm tired of reading posts from all these teenagers. Getting out of here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? / Skype Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.