Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Police Man Set Record As First Man To Get His S-tape With Girlfriend Leaks 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Man Set Record As First Man To Get His S-tape With Girlfriend Leaks 2019 (2788 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Man Set Record As First Man To Get His S-tape With Girlfriend Leaks 2019 by GhanaBlogger(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Police man set record as first man to get his S..xtape with Girlfriend,

Counsellor Lutherodt in a recent interview stated that the year 2018 was very boring because only a few s..x tapes leaked but it looks like 2019 isn’t going to be a boring year at all as a new tape of a Ghanaian man believed to be a policeman ‘hammering’ hard his girlfriend has hit the internet barely 2 days into 2019.

In the video sited online by Afroscandal.com, the policeman was seen giving all the acrobatic styles destroying the pussy and his girlfriend who was also very much actively responding sexually to the styles.

They were seen in all sort of styles, the bend down boutique, kitchen stool, missionary and others ─and from the look on his girlfriend’s face, she was really having the best pleasure of her life.

LINK BELOW TO WATCH.....

https://www.afroscandal.com/ghana-police-man-set-record-as-first-man-to-get-his-s-tape-with-girlfriend-leaks-72-hours-into-2019/

Re: Police Man Set Record As First Man To Get His S-tape With Girlfriend Leaks 2019 by subtlemee(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Leaked sex tape is better...thank God is not a drunk policeman shooting and killing people

(1) (Reply)

My Ex DE Frustrate Me. / Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day / Once In A Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.