Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (62378 Views)

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by abdulaz: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2019
exenxe1:
criminal spoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga your money loss?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by tunddy(m): 2:11am On Jan 03, 2019
I call this the highest order of stupidity.....Rip bro
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by economist4real(m): 2:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Suicide

I studied for ten hours in a day
I never skipped any classes of the week
I examined myself every month
I failed at the end of the year
I then realised that I've been reading to get F

When there was nothing to eat I had to borrow
I failed to settle the debt I became sorrow
Bitterness today, sadness tomorrow
My problem is higher than Kilimanjaro
How I wish someone shoot me an arrow

No one cared about my life
I lived a miserable life
Never once I laughed
I was so tired of being alive
I regretted coming to this life

To relieve myself from this burden, best option is Suicide
I looked for the time when no one is inside
I quickly drank the pesticide
I got myself satisfied
And I found myself at a strange site

I was standing in front of my Lord
I realised I've committed a great sin
I was tortured & the pain is more than the one I felt in the world
I faced a brutal scene
Suicide means suffering continues

Stop suicide, save a life & choose to live
Suicide is not an option
It will never be an option
Say NO to suicide

Kazeem Sodiq Olamilekan (SiddyCool)
© 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Volcano12(f): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Riversides2003:
Why should you cause your loved once this kind of pains, imagine how your parents is going to feel, may we not bring children that will bring everlasting sorrows into our lives.
Amen
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Kamanuozuzu: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Ndị Ofe na Sniper.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by slap1(m): 5:38am On Jan 03, 2019
onadana:

You really don't get it.It takes Grace and Mercy to survive that stage when your mind is so twisted.

Yeah. I've been there. In and out.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Shortyy(f): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

What's wrong dear?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by hopefulLandlord: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2019
darlenese:
only selfish people commit suicide.

if u kill yourself without putting your loved ones into consideration, then u deserved to die. mshheeeew.

I spent 7 years seeking for admission due to . financial and some other obstacles, I have been deeply depressed even with a family that didn't even noticed my depression. my first love (now hubby) was the only reason I told myself I wasn't going to die. today my life is a testimony.

Your post makes no sense OR there's a contradiction between your first and last paragraphs

In your first you talked as though suicide is disgusting and selfish. in your last paragraph you said your lover was the only one that prevented you committing suicide which means if you didn't have a lover you would've committed suicide without consideration for the other "Loved ones" in your life. If your "Lover now hubby" had broken off the relationship or died you would've committed suicide without a care for your loved ones.

is there something in your post I misunderstood?

3 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by nathpope(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

Given the chance, will you help someone who is in dire need?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Zalam5: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Too bad.. Who is he leaving his wife to ?
are u mad?
Yes!
U need brain testing.
Omo ale jatijatí....
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by gare(f): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
goryorhal:
It's well.. RIP bro
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by missCAPS: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=CreepyBlackpool post=74386276]Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad[/quoteo]
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Oga oooo, may his soul rest in peace
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by moscobabs(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2019
nathpope:

Given the chance, will you help someone who is in dire need?

Your question is not necessary cos have been going that bfre now
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by abbeyty(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Do you even know the meaning of anonymous?

Maybe he wanted to write synonymous.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by luluosas(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Enjoy his journey indeed! Suicide is deadly and offenders are hell-bound. Be warned
Blinkers:
cool

Salute to him and others who take the hard route out of life.

Death is inevitable, no matter how we try to run away from it.

For facing it head on, you have my respect.

Enjoy your journey on the other side.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Godskidk(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
luluosas:
Enjoy his journey indeed! Suicide is deadly. Be warned
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Cately(f): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2019
abdulaz:
I would rather die than commit suicide grin

So much to live for, even if things never gel for your side no means say the world don end.

Dead men tell no tales.

**Lights up my weed and go back to my hustle.
so u dey hustle alaye drop ur gift card for flip
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by abbeyty(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2019
I am not here to judge him but at least he would have concidered his little kids first. Those kids should be enough reason for him to live. It is a shame he won't see them growing up and they will also miss their father . RIP bro.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by BarrElChapo(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Another cheap trender spotted. Ezi ofia. I now see there a more perverts than humans here. Anu
Zalam5:

are u mad?
Yes!
U need brain testing.
Omo ale jatijatí....
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Abcruz(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Abcruz(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2019
pythonkid:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by onadana: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
slap1:

Yeah. I've been there. In and out.

I very much understand.It is only one who has been there that will understand.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2019
economist4real:
Suicide

I lived a miserable life
Never once I laughed

I got myself satisfied

I faced a brutal scene

Suicide is not an option
Say NO to suicide

© 2019
God doesn't torture people for committing suicide. Only a wicked God/father will punish his child for trying to escape suffering. Stop misleading people
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by edimalo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
economist4real:
Suicide

I lived a miserable life
Never once I laughed

I got myself satisfied

I faced a brutal scene

Suicide is not an option
Say NO to suicide

© 2019

Great poem

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by GleestarsMag: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by darlenese(f): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Your post makes no sense OR there's a contradiction between your first and last paragraphs

In your first you talked as though suicide is disgusting and selfish. in your last paragraph you said your lover was the only one that prevented you committing suicide which means if you didn't have a lover you would've committed suicide without consideration for the other "Loved ones" in your life. If your "Lover now hubby" had broken off the relationship or died you would've committed suicide without a care for your loved ones.

is there something in your post I misunderstood?

u can't blame me forever having no brain
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by nathpope(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
moscobabs:
Your question is not necessary cos have been going that bfre now
i asked because i am in dire need. And would appreciate if you can help out.
i sincerely didn't mean to upset you with the question.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by hopefulLandlord: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2019
darlenese:

u can't blame me forever having no brain

Okay. its obvious you find putting your thoughts into coherent words very difficult

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Jonra(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2019
DM your number. Thanks

pythonkid:

How can I talk to you bro or any reference to any psychologist or smthing ?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by rOsy247(f): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
One reason we all don't need to take any note that's suicidal for granted. If only someone tried to call or visit him after seeing this note, who knows. Too many people are depressed. That's how one guy on Facebook dropped suicidal note, I had to step in. He's forever grateful to me. Let's save lives by not ignoring depressing notes , words and actions
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by ronyman(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
I don't know if you want to be a pharisee or what? How will you justify suicide, his kids are there, his in-laws and others and your there saying “enjoy your journey" how will he do so? Pls be guided.
Blinkers:
cool

Salute to him and others who take the hard route out of life.

Death is inevitable, no matter how we try to run away from it.

For facing it head on, you have my respect.

Enjoy your journey on the other side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.