Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (62376 Views)

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by GoldHorse(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Grupo:

Shut up. Say your RIP and move on.

It actually takes more courage to go through the pains of suicide than to live.

Your came to this conclusion from your personal experience or from others that have similar experience?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by finalboss(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Moneytize:
Cast your burden upon Jesus for he cares for you.
jesus couldnt save him
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by rolams(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why now? There is no problem you can't overcome, it only takes time! sucide is not the best option.

To the oppress and depress, think twice!
Seek for advice! There can be solution!!
Move closer to your God!
He is ready to lead you through!
Seek God!

LIFE IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN BY ANYONE, EITHER YOURS OR OTHERS!

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by toplinetrtrend: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
aku626:
Nigeria fast becoming anonymous with suicide. It is not the way to go, However RIP.
Funny world: some people prayed they see the new year but didn’t, some wished their children well healthy but aren’t.
I’m not sure if we have a valid excuse for suicide If we consider other people’s circumstances. But hey I’m no judge.

Do you even know the meaning of anonymous?

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by bedspread: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
deCleF:
I have known a
number of people left behind by the suicide
of people close to them, however. Given
how much losing my patient affected me,
I've only been able to guess at the
devastation these people have experienced.
Pain mixed with guilt, anger, and regret
makes for a bitter drink, the taste of which
I've seen take many months or even years to
wash out of some mouths.

Fake life in these times has caused a whole lot of depression...

Unnecessary Competition and Unneccessary life styles have ended a whole lot of persons in Depression and Sucide...

Life is very simple...

Accept and Trust the Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY..

Live each day as it comes

Live in peace as much as you can

4 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Uglymugg: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
aku626:
Nigeria fast becoming anonymous with suicide.

You mean synonymous?

3 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nigerians no get respect for death again, by now death suppose to dey shame for itself in Nigeria
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by 2ruborn9ja(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mogbe!!! I was with this DJ @Olowogbowo carnival yesterday. Why naa!

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by bravehost4u(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rather than commit suicide I would volunteer and fight BH insurgents
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by unto(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Suicide is not an option, depression is real
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Affordable data

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Jolite(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.
what could be the pain? just tell it to Almighty in prayers, my believe is, if you don't encouter some challenges in life, you won't believe truely God exist.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Airoflaw(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
sniper will soon be banned in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by RexTramadol1: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Not this way
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enronaldonante: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job.

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

Wetin happen to you?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
This one just wants to TREND by taking his LIFE,
he thinks he would come back after such
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Kira290(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
aku626:
Nigeria fast becoming anonymous with suicide. It is not the way to go, However RIP.
Funny world: some people prayed they see the new year but didn’t, some wished their children well healthy but aren’t.
I’m not sure if we have a valid excuse for suicide If we consider other people’s circumstances. But hey I’m no judge.
synonymous bro undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by oluwaahmed: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Greet awolowo 4 me
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by CandidSeeker(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

I command the Grace & Divine Ability to prevail over the situation & circumstance to come upon you by The Power of The Most High God, In Jesus Name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Gleefreak125(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
This big for nothing mofo never really loved those he mentioned in his letter, if he did, he won't have chosen the path of suicide. I'm only concerned about those who truly lived you that you left discombobulated. May God give them reason to quickly forget your demise. For you, I care less. Go to hell for all I care. Nonsense!

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Donbabaj: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na im Sabi. But why on earth will I take my life, for what na.Depression is real but then not enough reasons to destroy your soul. Nigeria is hard but we will survive.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by moscobabs(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
enronaldonante:

Wetin happen to you?

Dont worry about that....I have gone beyond that step in my life
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Airoflaw(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
chibliss212:
Lord I'm also depress but don't let me end this way
who know this guy abeg keep sniper away from him ooo
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by LegalOpinion: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job.

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

I feel every word you put up here. It's a road I have travelled. Setback is terrible, it takes only the truly brave people to overcome its attendant depression and shame.

There were times I looked at myself in the mirror to see how terrible I have turned and I started laughing.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Airoflaw(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
naunasabi:

Why do people think that commiting suicide is easy?
drinking sniper is easy
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Kc3000: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad

I hear people say this and i think it's asinine. How do you know it's easy? Have you committed suicide? If it was that easy many would have opted for it.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Joromi12:
Because of woman hahahahahahahaha. Very silly guy. Rest in hell
he didn't did it because of womano
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by marvinsync(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vicdayz:

A Lagos-based DJ, Seun Omogaji, has allegedly taken his own life, moments after leaving a note on Instagram.

According to an inside source, Seun drank “Sniper,” an insecticide. In the post made 4 hours ago on his page, the deceased said:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/nigerian-dj-commits-suicide-after.html

thank God, there are way too many people in this goddamn Country , if only a 100 million more would follow in his footsteps , this country would get better , a lot better
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
If only he joined follow us smoke some highgrade Ganja. he would have been okay.

Smoke some ganja and fuvk some Pussi if you are stressed or depressed.

Trust me, you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by mastermaestro(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
bedspread:

Fake life in these times has caused a whole lot of depression...

Unnecessary Competition and Unneccessary life styles have ended a whole lot of persons in Depression and Sucide...

Life is very simple...

Accept and Trust the Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY..

Live each day as it comes

Live in peace as much as you can

Unnecessary competition is this generation's killer curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Samoranopapa(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Committing Suicide is just an act of cowardice, it doesn't change the fact that the problem you ran away from will be solved but it puts loved ones is great sorry and grief.
Well, RIP to the dead
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by abbatoir(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

R.I.P bro
Bravo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.