Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (62381 Views)

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=babeosisi post=74392157]Handsome man o[Indeed]
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by puregrace(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too lmuch to bear.
please stay strong, it will pass. I'm going on a bad road presently but I believe it will change for better. Faith is the real deal
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by esosuo: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
It is high time Dis sniper of a thing is tag contraband oh , chai drinking sniper on a new year when people are re-strategizing on how to make things soft .. My condolences to his family
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by haqueurate(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:

Those things that happened to you is d exact thing happening to me rn bro ,he were u able to overcome them
for someone with autism you sure do have a good command of english languagee(from what you wrote) why dont you explore fantasy writing. you can write short novels and even use some experiences you have had to make up stories. you may end up blessing the world with the next genius novelist from the lonly comfort of your room

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by herich(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Afonjas won't stop engaging in shameful acts, despite claiming to have benefited so much from their master, buhari.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Prior to this administration, Nigerians never knew suicide...this administration made suicide an option for the people that once were considered the world's happiest people
Sai Buhari, Sad for this young man.GOD Help Nigeria.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Martinez19(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingThreatzz:

Instead of commiting suicide, i go join army go fight boko haram.
At least no one would arrest you if mission fails. grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by pythonkid(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
jclassiq:

you need to get out of the house often. aren't you working?

Used to write software until my failed suicide attempt in 2017 . After then everything changed my brother . I'll release my ordeal soon on NL tho but I don't know which section to put it nd m not a good writer either.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Biodun1929(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

Bro, everyone is not built the same. The same way a muscular man will withstand a blow to the face that will kill a skinny guy is the same way a person with a strong heart like you will withstand circumstances that would totally crush someone not as strong in the mind as you are. You just can't understand because you have a strong mind.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Martinez19(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
Prior to this administration, Nigerians never knew suicide...this administration made suicide an option for the people that once were considered the world's happiest people
Sai Buhari, Sad for this young man.GOD Help Nigeria.
The same people would still vote for him. In fact they are already doing 4+4. grin
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by PapaAdanna: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad

You are one... I mean a fucking weakling
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martinez19:
The same people would still vote for him. In fact they are already doing 4+4. grin
Sad
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by njelrapheal: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.
hold on. I too am depressed and feel the pain. It's as if no one cares but I have told myself I will surmount this challenge. Life itself is a challenge

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
So sad may he RIP no matter how low you feel trust God
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by jagbajantus: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
aku626:
Nigeria fast becoming anonymous with suicide. It is not the way to go, However RIP.
Funny world: some people prayed they see the new year but didn’t, some wished their children well healthy but aren’t.
I’m not sure if we have a valid excuse for suicide If we consider other people’s circumstances. But hey I’m no judge.

Hey bro, Did you mean to say synonymous? Because the word you used, Anonymous, means a totally different thing.

Anyway, R.I.P. to the dead. Suicide is never the way to go.
When a person commits suicide, it clearly shows that the person has given up ALL hope.

But personally, I think there is more to this sad story than we have been told. The whole suicide thing should be thoroughly investigated.
I am very suspicious that such a young man, who has a lot to live for, will just mysteriously and abruptly end his own life. Did he have known history or any signs of previous mental issues or a case of severe depression?

They should begin by investigating all those people who are supposed to be "close" to him and anyone who stands to reap any benefit from his death. Check his wife, his girlfriends, any brothers or half-brothers or sisters, any baby mamas, so-called pals, friends, buddies, rivals, business partners, any business deals, and anybody who owes him any money and all those whom he owes some money etc. Something smells fishy to me here. It doesn't make any sense. Unless he has a history of severe depression or untreated or undiagnosed case of bi-polar condition.
Once again, R.I.P.
Nigerians need to start making their personal mental health a top priority. We need to consult with "professionals" when we are going through depression. Stop laughing at people who have mental problems. Stop calling them names. Mental Illness is NOT funny. It is very serious.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Biodun1929(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingThreatzz:

Drinking sniper is very easy. More difficult types of suicide is stabbing yourself to death or pulling a trigger

Pulling the trigger is one of the easiest ways to kill oneself...you only feel pain for a split second. But with sniper, you feel pain for several minutes as the chemical burns your internal organs. You cough up blood and foam in the mouth while having very painful abdominal pains. Trust me, it is a painful way to die and takes a lot of guts to do.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by chrizzyace: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

Ahh ahh !!! Whatever you’re going through doesn’t warrant you to take your life brooo... If you end your flesh, what about your soul? It will be trapped!!! That’s more pain!!! Think well oo, depression is real but find someone who you can confide in to share your problems with please don’t consider suicide oo...
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by SunshineSylvia(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Biodun1929:

Pulling the trigger is one of the easiest ways to kill oneself...you only feel pain for a split second. But with sniper, you feel pain for several minutes as the chemical burns your internal organs. You cough up blood and foam in the mouth while having very painful abdominal pains. Trust me, it is a painful way to die and takes a lot of guts to do.

People have guts indeed. Just cutting myself mistakenly gives me fever.

But bro, this your detailed explanation is. lipsrsealed

Abi you don commit suicide before??

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by kach17(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
Rest on Biggie sad

Life goes on......

So you de sell envy, mk I report you give seun shrp shrp

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Biodun1929(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
SunshineSylvia:

People have guts indeed. Just cutting myself mistakenly gives me fever.

But bro, this your detailed explanation is. lipsrsealed

Abi you don commit suicide before??

Lol. I'm a writer, and I have written about someone that committed suicide before...I have a wild imagination, and do a lot of research.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by SunshineSylvia(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Biodun1929:

Lol. I'm a writer, and I have written about someone that committed suicide before...I have a wild imagination, and do a lot of research.

OK o

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by AFONJACOW(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
he just remind me of AWOLOWO that drank rat poison
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by oismail(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
They should just ban snipper
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by shurlermoz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hedonini:
Buhari is the most successful merchant of death in Nigerian history.

Suicide was almost unheard of during previous administrations, but as soon as Buhari got in, the floodgates of HELL flung open, and now suicide happens daily.

And this is only the first term.

By the time he spends another four years, suicide would be as common as malaria across Nigeria.

Get a life, Buhari can't possibly be the cause of everything evil. Buhari no dey try but he is bad as every other Nigerian.
Its people like you who want God to do everything for you forgetting that he has given you brain already.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Moneytize: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
finalboss:
grin I'm not depressed little one, let us start with this, prove to me your God exist. Walking dead undecided
Go and read JOHN 3 VS 18-21. If you want to know if God exist, seek Him with the whole of your heart and you shall find Him. He created you and the universe with his word. God is a spirit and can no be seen with mortal eyes. You want to experience Him? Give up your diabolical ways and beliefs and let Him into your life by confessing and repentance of your sin and you shall witness how mighty and real God is.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by finalboss(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Moneytize:
Go and read JOHN 3 VS 18-21. If you want to know if God exist, seek Him with the whole of your heart and you shall find Him. He created you and the universe with his word. God is a spirit and can no be seen with mortal eyes. You want to experience Him? Give up your diabolical ways and beliefs and let Him into your life by confessing and repentance of your sin and you shall witness how mighty and real God is.
seriously, because i don't believe in your god means i m diabolical. you need inner peace brother.
can you prove the bolded scientifically ??
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by olaajilaran(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Kindly read and share.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by olaajilaran(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2019
please read and share ur views. dont forget to share the pictures. let's create awareness

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Achorise: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2019
pythonkid:
Dont worry everything will be fine
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by ridwan2919: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2019
He played at Olowogbowo Night in Lagos Island on 1st of January 2019 RIP DJ Xgee
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Godskidk(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Salute to him and others who take the hard route out of life.

Death is inevitable, no matter how we try to run away from it.

For facing it head on, you have my respect.

Enjoy your journey on the other side.
You salute him? For taking his life? And you call that bravery?
Let me tell you what bravery is...
Bravery is owning up to your mistakes
Bravery is living even when it's easier to die
Bravery is being there for your kids even when it's easier to leave
Bravery is fulfilling your promise of "for better or worse" rather even you are tired of life
#Say_No_To_Suicide
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by exenxe1(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2019
abdulaz:
I would rather die than commit suicide grin

So much to live for, even if things never gel for your side no means say the world don end.

Dead men tell no tales.

**Lights up my weed and go back to my hustle.
criminal spoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.