Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (62379 Views)

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by BarrElChapo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Noted. I won't give you the cheap relevance you're trying hard to get.
enemyofprogress:
na dat one concern you, go carry her now
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Sholexmedia: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Watch interesting video of Nigerian kid boxer from mushin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0XLxsY814
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by finalboss(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Moneytize:
Had he reached out to the mesiah he would not only be saved but have lasting peace, not as the world giveth and taketh back.
keep quiet, what do you knw about the mesiah ?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
madjune:

Who tell you say na woman?
enemyofprogress:
he didn't did it because of womano

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! I am happy the storm is over..if i share my experience people will cry so just lemme keep mum.

Pray share with us. You could be taking someone out of that zone. You never know.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Mojoy88(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Helplessness leads to depression, depression leads to hopelessness, and hopelessness leads to suicide in a life void of Christ either brave or coward.
Life is not fair but God is fair. He will never give us what we can't withstand. if you fail in the day of adversity, it is not because the adversity is greater than you but because your strength is small. So ask yourself "what is my source of strength?"

I pray God, in His limitless mercy, forgive him because he took what doesn't belong to him.

Suicide is not the solution.

3 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by 2buffagain(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
I don't understand. Did they refuse his Visa application?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by PHIPEX(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.
Whatever happens don't ever take the suicide option, it's the most foolish option. It's a new year, seek God try harder and luck and grace will find you.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by emezuo17: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.
. Whatever it is my brother, you are better than a lot out there, I have had that feeling once and even now I still feel very unhappy sometimes, but when I think of my beautiful kids, I have every reason to keep on pushing, it is well my guy, you shall overcome.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by ahahnow: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sniper should be banned in Nigeria. It is not by force to use Sniper to kill rats, people are abusing it these days. They now think Sniper is Fanta angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by thunderframe: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
The only way out is Jesus Christ!! Holy Spirit enter a man. It transformed him

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by booblacain(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
Rest on Biggie sad

Life goes on......

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

Never show desperation in your need to sell something, you will only make potential buyers price it annoyingly cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by adewale202: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
This your own strong ooo

moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by CAPTAIN44: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bros, uno do good at all.......wch kind mumu be dat?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by madjune(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Joromi12 post=74389817][/quote]

Ok i see.

Of what it has given, many it has taken.

Love kills too.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by KingThreatzz: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Grupo:

Shut up. Say your RIP and move on.

It actually takes more courage to go through the pains of suicide than to live.

It is an easy way out. I am a victim and i regretted my actions then
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by emkz: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
So sad a story. Mental health is a serious issue, and people need to pay special attention to this. It is sad that it is becoming pronounced in Nigeria to the extent that people abuse drugs, sex and rat poison. These are only temporary solutions to a huge problem.

For people facing bouts of depression, please talk to a psychiatrist or a psychologist. At the least, talk to a friend or a loved one. Do not be ashamed. Do not feel your masculinity would be laughed at.

Suicide is inviting, but it would compound the problem for the suicidee. When you take your life, you are not going to an endless sleep as you'd like to imagine. You would sleep for a while quite alright, and later wake up to a new reality of a life that is faster-paced, where you can't speak, where you can't feel, where you can't touch; but you'd be trapped in a place of limbo where your problems are compounded. You'd commit suicide in your new death-life and sleep and wake up and commit suicide again and sleep and wake up...until you realize you have created more problems for yourself. It is easier to repent here on earth than when you are dead. Death does not mean that anything would change.

As for woman wahala, I don't know the details. But through your actions, you have created more problems for everyone including your family. Your wife would fall in love with another man, remarry and forget about you. In death, you'd watch all these and you won't be able to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by KingThreatzz: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Airoflaw:
sniper will soon be banned in Nigeria

As in. It makes suicide so cheap
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Toks2008(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
densel:

Pray share with us. You could be taking someone out of that zone. You never know.

It is too huge for even me to comprehend how I managed to pull through.

And today when I look back I just go on my knees and praise GOD for the strength he gave me.

Suicide is never an option....there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Grupo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingThreatzz:

You mean you committed suicide and are now regretting your actions in the land of the dead?

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad
Bullshit
Shithole reasoning at its finest
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Brugo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad

You have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t know because, thankfully, you are not in his shoes.

You cannot judge based on the few lines you have read here which do not in any way hint at the reason for his actions.

Just be thankful you are not in such a bad place that death appeals much more than life.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by justmenoni: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
No matter what, Suicide is never an option... NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Moneytize: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
finalboss:
keep quiet, what do you know about the mesiah ?
More than your ignorance will ever let you know. You better accept Christ today, He is the only way out of depression. I pray for your salvation today in Jesus name.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by sageb: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro
Alas! You have been through alot. The lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Noted. I won't give you the cheap relevance you're trying hard to get.
your response has already given me tongue tongue
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by happybee: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
darlenese:

people should stop using this meme is gross

*throwing up on your face *
*giving her a very hot slap*

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by thatkidnextdoor: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
wawu
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingThreatzz:

all liars will go to hell
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by WIZDOM081(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
It suck
Everyone of you that are shouting Suicide is not the option, if this guy come to you for help you won't help.

Instead of waking up everyday and thinking of problem is better to go back home and rest. Is only the weak that don't av courage, we all want to make heaven but we are afraid to leave this sinful world.

RIP Bro,,,, we are also coming but not now

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by liver123(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
No matter the situation, suicide is not an option at all, just believe that God knows what you are passing through and be closer to Him he will see you through. The story of the man at pool of Bethesda John 5 vs 1-15 should be an encouragement to us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.