Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram (62374 Views)

Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by finalboss(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Moneytize:
More than your ignorance will ever let you know. You better accept Christ today, He is the only way out of depression. I pray for your salvation today in Jesus name.
grin I'm not depressed little one, let us start with this, prove to me your God exist. Walking dead undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
bedspread:

Fake life in these times has caused a whole lot of depression...

Unnecessary Competition and Unneccessary life styles have ended a whole lot of persons in Depression and Sucide...

Life is very simple...

Accept and Trust the Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY..

Live each day as it comes

Live in peace as much as you can

Gbam, l concur sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by jclassiq(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

I'm not playing down on your feelings bro but most times what we call depression is just nothing but unnecessary self pity that we hold for long till it takes a life of its own.

having said DAT I want to ask you bro, what are you depressed about?

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by KingThreatzz: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Nna forget am o grin. Suicide is not for chicken hearted people. A simple biology course should shed more light on self-preservation. Suicide is hard. Impulsive rashness, sheer bravery or "exhaustion" from enduring harsh life situations are need to make the leap.

Drinking sniper is very easy. More difficult types of suicide is stabbing yourself to death or pulling a trigger
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by bigiyaro(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad
shut your nose with your hand and close your mouth. tell me what you feel. it takes a brave and fearless heart to face death without blinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Jonra(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Talk to me... Maybe I can help you. Life isn't meaningless if that's your worry. There's a purpose to the chaos of the human condition. Don't die in silence. Talk to me!

pythonkid:
I'm just very depressed here but everyone around me seems to b happy, they don't really care bout me, God pls see me tru this hard times!! Need some balls 2 end this once and for all. The pain is just too much to bear.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by pythonkid(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
jclassiq:

I'm not playing down on your feelings bro but most times what we call depression is just nothing but unnecessary self pity that we hold for long till it takes a life of its own.

having said DAT I want to ask you bro, what are you depressed about?

Bro many things , like m even surrounded by people that do care about me , but I smhw feel m letting them down , like they're very happy tho, I'm always in my own room silently, I hear their noises and kinda feel surprise they're happy amidst everything going on , I feel my dreams are dying , I feel m getting old . Like then again I wonder what happens even after I end up acquiring all d wealth , like what's d essence of d whole stress if after everything we'll still die. Like m just tired, m autistic too like life ain't fair , I always feel m supposed to be smarter than I am , I have great ideas . Like my problems are just beyond my capability. A friend told me to stop being too realistic ....well... I'll post my testimonial very soon tho.

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by pythonkid(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonra:
Talk to me... Maybe I can help you. Life isn't meaningless if that's your worry. There's a purpose to the chaos of the human condition. Don't die in silence. Talk to me!

How can I talk to you bro or any reference to any psychologist or smthing ?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by pythonkid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

Those things that happened to you is d exact thing happening to me rn bro ,he were u able to overcome them
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by PUMPengineer(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vicdayz:

A Lagos-based DJ, Seun Omogaji, has allegedly taken his own life, moments after leaving a note on Instagram.

According to an inside source, Seun drank “Sniper,” an insecticide. In the post made 4 hours ago on his page, the deceased said:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/nigerian-dj-commits-suicide-after.html

Nigga why did u take ur life....Suicide is for the weak.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by sweetgirly(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
The darkest hour of the night isjust before the dawn bro,pls dont do any rash.
pythonkid:
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by dankorode(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
the bible said,if you faint in d day of adversity. ur strength is small.

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by jife(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Instead of committing suicide, donate your organs to those begging for good organs to survive. Chao!
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by moscobabs(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:

Those things that happened to you is d exact thing happening to me rn bro ,he were u able to overcome them

Perseverance , contended, hardworking and faith
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by babeosisi: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Handsome man o
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by jclassiq(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:

Bro many things , like m even surrounded by people that do care about me , but I smhw feel m letting them down , like they're very happy tho, I'm always in my own room silently, I hear their noises and kinda feel surprise they're happy amidst everything going on , I feel my dreams are dying , I feel m getting old . Like then again I wonder what happens even after I end up acquiring all d wealth , like what's d essence of d whole stress if after everything we'll still die. Like m just tired, m autistic too like life ain't fair , I always feel m supposed to be smarter than I am , I have great ideas . Like my problems are just beyond my capability. A friend told me to stop being too realistic ....well... I'll post my testimonial very soon tho.

you need to get out of the house often. aren't you working?
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Kooldame: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bros though you shldn't have taken a life you couldn't make.Though u felt worthless and hopeless.Aimless and miserable.Life is a misery.It's full of ups and downs.Sometimes we marvel,sometimes it seems we are all alone.We often question God,when we become victim of circumstances. May God help to overcome depression and never think of Suicide.RIP DJ Seun.You're gone forever. How I wished you were strong and never lost d battle to death.As you thread d path of d journey of no return.I pray that God console your loved ones.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by ike007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
darlenese:
only selfish people commit suicide.

if u kill yourself without putting your loved ones into consideration, then u deserved to die. mshheeeew.

I spent 7 years seeking for admission due to . financial and some other obstacles, I have been deeply depressed even with a family that didn't even noticed my depression. my first love (now hubby) was the only reason I told myself I wasn't going to die. today my life is a testimony.

Perhaps it's because you were scared of the pain of death
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by GoldHorse(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Nna forget am o grin. Suicide is not for chicken hearted people. A simple biology course should shed more light on self-preservation. Suicide is hard. Impulsive rashness, sheer bravery or "exhaustion" from enduring harsh life situations are need to make the leap.

Ok o....but please no practice what you "preach"....lol
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by darlenese(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
ike007:

Perhaps it's because you were scared of the pain of death

lols
not that
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Martinez19(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingThreatzz:

Drinking sniper is very easy. More difficult types of suicide is stabbing yourself to death or pulling a trigger
The greater the pain, the harder to commit. The body naturally seeks the least painful path.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Martinez19(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
GoldHorse:

Ok o....but please no practice what you "preach"....lol
Lol. grin
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by KingThreatzz: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martinez19:
The greater the pain, the harder to commit. The body naturally seeks the least painful path.

Instead of commiting suicide, i go join army go fight boko haram.
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by fasho01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
moscobabs:
Depression is real..

But I always wonder why I didn't commit suicide when I was facing some challenges that are more than my age, when I lost everything and still have some bills to pay in Hospital, home even on my dependants...when the world against me and when it looks like God did not exist.

When someone that was counting millions have to beg for bricklayer Job to feed his family,when I have no where to sleep than to lay head in my space bus, when I have to gather my Credentials and start begging Car owners one after the other to give me any available job, when I was rejected in house cleaning job cos my qualification is too high for the job. How many I wan mention...I suffered!!!

I'm sure anybody that commit suicide is weak. Where do u put your faith?

Suicide is not the answer, your predicament today is just a step in ur life and you will cross it.

R.I.P bro

Many thanks for this exhortation.. Someone really needed it

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Suicide is the easy way out.

Only weaklings go for the easy ways sad
You think you know something

2 Likes

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by haqueurate(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
yo bro you dont need to end anything, you need periods like yhis to dig in and find that inner strength, and you need to talk to people around you about how you feel. see we dont know you here on nairaland but we want you alive. not everyone you thought dont care actually dont, most are just staying positive. No matter wat bro dont kill yourself
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by nijabazaar: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:

Throughout last year, i was almost always at the edge of taking rxtra doses of sleeping pills, deliberately crossing slowly atimes on the highway, mixing up bleaching agents and then never having the courage to drink them.

Depression occasioned by hard luck, a sense of hopeless ness is serious man. Serious. I hope will you will survive your predicament

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by komodapson(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
[b][/b]I'll rather blame APC Government on this unfortunate sad incidence. He (Dj) had a flourishing career as a disc jockey before bubu & his bewitched cohorts thwarted his dreams. But I'll take revenge on your behalf by voting out APC.

R.I.P brother
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
i hope his death was painful
Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by nijabazaar: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
Speak up if you're depressed

People, Nigerian people will consider you Weak, Impotent, if you speak up

1 Like

Re: DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
Even me am depressed, but I have chosen to press the depression and move forward, I can't kill my self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.