Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (27404 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Blackfire:
Yoruba people ....

Shioooor.
Stop the abuse.
it's not Yoruba it's his brain.
He is an error who doesn't even understand the religion he is practising.
They are in all tribes and in all religion .
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
ugo4u:
Honestly speaking government should dread Profraudsor Ishaq Akintola more than Shekau and Albarnawi combined, the southwest is in serious trouble. You can't be more Islamic than the Sultan of Sokoto, I wonder why Ishaq is more concerned than the northerners, any right thinking individual residing in the north that have the fear of God will genuinely seek for the betterment of this children that litters the street all over the north they too have right to better education and standard of living we should not play politics of religion with the lives of this kids.

We must play politics of Religion because Christians won't train this children and still remain them practice their initial religion any more,,

South West are not in, Nor he is Profraudsor as you claim As far as the matter is islamic affair,
In islam we're brotherhood we doesn't separate ourselves because we using D same book, and our other Practices is D Same.
Kukah have devil plan against Nothern muslims

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
HigherEd:
Well Nigeria is a secular country and evangelization is not a crime. If the parents of the Almajiri kids consent to their kids being schooled by a Christian mission then to hell with muric.
Gbam
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Adebowale89(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad

when do you want to get sense gotv grin

denying your religion here because of ordinary likes here shows you don't believe in Islam

try and locate your sense this month

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Segmat1: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Irrelevant person want to make himself to be relevant.
Is Isaq Akintola from North?so what is his business with Northern issues?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by kristisking(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Afonja slave doing everything to impress his masters and unfortunately his slave masters have rejected him. This man is seriously sick. Always playing religious card. This is the same man that has never condemned Fulani's herdsmen for all the senseless killing everywhere. It has been hijab this hijab that.Muslim this Muslim that without condemning the untold hardship this government has brought to its people
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by damocool(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad
Born again kwa! Healthy man doesn't need a doctor.. It's his money and if he thinks that's the way to gain souls for Christ let him. Don't become an antichrist my brother, not good at all.. MURIC is only scared about those kids knowing the truth..
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by PHIPEX(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
I hope the Mumuric man also cautions the govt to rejects financial aids from Christian countries, or does the suspicion not get to financial favours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by matrixme(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
There are 10 million street children or more in the streets of Kano according to recent statistics. This bearded Mallam is sitted in the comfort of his mosque, squatting down by his iPad to type rubbish nonsense on the internet.
I'm not surprised at this attitude anyway. I once proposed an intervention for almanjeri children in Lafia middle last year, went to the stakeholders to rally for permission and support. What I got was the rude reply that I was a Christian, and won't be able to do much. The project would have been able to cater for alot of the street Children's welfare at once. I had to terminate the plan.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by OkunrinOloro: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
But Christians are not wretched starving subhumans like you lot. Even the first contact I had with I-SLIME was when I heard the name of allah being chanted by Almajiri beggars: Bambi Allah.
You guys are always too quick to forget your wretchedness and lowly status.

Sirjamo:
Has he finish training Christian children?

The kind of poverty that's in the middle belt, especially southern Kaduna where kukah comes from cannot be eradicated in a hurry, why can't he go and help his own people first before helping others if there's no christianization motive?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
matrixme:
There are 10 million street children or more in the streets of Kano according to recent statistics. This bearded Mallam is sitted in the comfort of his mosque, squatting down by his iPad to type rubbish nonsense on the internet.
I'm not surprised at this attitude anyway. I once proposed an intervention for almanjeri children in Lafia middle last year, went to the stakeholders to rally for permission and support. What I got was the rude reply that I was a Christian, and won't be able to do much. The project would have been able to cater for alot of the street Children's welfare at once. I had to terminate the plan.
sadsadsadsad
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Glink2018(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ishaq Akintola and daddy freeze have something in common....
If you know , you know....
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Orpe7(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mumuric
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by kayodegsm: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Stupidity of d highest order. So called Prof. is a direct or indirect beneficiary of western education brought by Christian missionaries many years ago.Why does he stand d way of a better future for d same almajiris they can't help,rather using them for suicide missions?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by kristisking(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
Lies! You are not a christian. If really you are, you would have known that Christians can help any one irrespective of religious affiliation
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
Born again take this as my new year gift

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
Mr Born again Christian, have you been to the Northern Nigeria before? You lack insight into the Almajiri program. Try study your Bible very well before you call a man of God an hypocrite. May the Lord give you more wisdom.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Their won worse enemies.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by bdauran: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Christians commenting...
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mugeez2020(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Sirjamo: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
But Christians are not wretched starving subhumans like you lot. Even the first contact I had with I-SLIME was when I heard the name of allah being chanted by Almajiri beggars: Bambi Allah.
You guys are always too quick to forget your wretchedness and lowly status.

You don't know anything, ability to rant does not translate to wisdom.

You are shallow and dismissive, perfectly fits the description of the kind of persons I'd like to avoid this year. Bye
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by frozen70(f): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
He is suffering from inferiority complex

What's wrong in what kuka said

Are there not more almajiris than the one's we have in Christiandom that is if there is any at all

With all the noise you are always making don't you know that those kids are stranded

Am beginning to look at this guy as civilised Shekau but same stupid mindset

You wan carry religion for head upon all your exposure in education

If any thing happens to you now, your corpse will be buried before
4 o'clock prayers
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by hansomb: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
chinchong:
The man is saying what average south western Muslims are thinking. I have seen them display their utmost intolerance toward people of other faith on many occasions.
You can even go check for yourself on his social media pages.
Muslims and their peaceful religion are causing problem here already.
You need mental evaluation. Retarded depressed slowpoke.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by PointZerom: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:

Shut up. There's no Christian above 20yrs that cannot write his or her name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by BraniacX(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
MURIC should go back to the Holy Qur'an and read what Allah SWT said to the prophet about spreading ISLAM through HIKMAH and MOHEEZA. I think Bishop Matthew Kukah understand the Qur'an even better than the MURIC director.

We cannot continue having millions of able men, children under Al Majiri system.

Every Muslim group should start the Dawah and seek for support from the Muslim billionaires in Nigeria.

just this once, I totally agree with you
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by OkunrinOloro: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Heheheh grin when they can't counter a position with facts, they run away grin Typical of the low grade, inferior, substandard subhumans we've been forced to share a living space with since 1914.

Sirjamo:

You are shallow and dismissive, perfectly fits the description of the kind of persons I'd like to avoid this year. Bye

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by integrity16(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
OK. Let them give the contract to an Atheist to train the almajiris then.

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by SOFTENGR: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ishaq is a Prof in stewpidity.
Who cares about the religion a helper affiliates with?
A lot of leaders in Nigeria who benefited from Mission School are Muslims. So what's the big deal?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by PointZerom: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirjamo:

We have allowed you rule for so long but the question is.....why do you still have children above 20yrs that cannot write their names?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by ABUPHARM(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
HigherEd:

The greatest problem I have with Islam is the ability to colonise a person intellect in totality. Kukah is a Nigerian seeking to educate Nigerian kids who happens to be called almajiri.

These fools only now remembered the need to help almajiri simply because they see Christian missions now taking the initiative. If it were up to them, they don't really give a damn about those kids. And when those brainwashed kids are recruited into boko haram MURIC won't remember to tell them to only kill Muslims, . Muric won't remember to tell government not to deploy christian soldiers to go and die in the front line against book haram. They won't tell them not to vote in elections that would decide the fate of christians. They won't tell the almajiri kids not to beg money from Christians on the road but when it comes to empowering the Almajiri with western education just like their own kids got from western countries they tell Christians to hands off....

So the way I see it if we Christians in Nigeria want to live a peaceful life then we must be ready to give the almajiri the western education the Northern oligarchy is so afraid of. Western education brings liberty, emancipation from religious indoctrination, global perspectives, cross fertilization of knowledge, scientific advancement and so much more. That whole propaganda about kukah trying to force feed the almajiri with Christianity is blatant rubbish. The missionaries of old never did that neither would the missionaries of today try such in a place like sokoto or kano. The point here is this, the muric's of these world don't want the almajiri educated so they can continue to be foot soldiers in the jihad movement to islamise Nigeria or continue to serve as blind electoral bloc voters to continue to put bigot islamist in power.

Lalasticlala

Even as a muslim, I would have considered this to be the best comment ever, but it's obvious you took sides.

You are not sincere with your submission.

Peace be on you.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
MURIC should go back to the Holy Qur'an and read what Allah SWT said to the prophet about spreading ISLAM through HIKMAH and MOHEEZA. I think Bishop Matthew Kukah understand the Qur'an even better than the MURIC director.

We cannot continue having millions of able men, children under Al Majiri system.

Every Muslim group should start the Dawah and seek for support from the Muslim billionaires in Nigeria.

But Kukah know his own aim

If Kukah intention contain only this it would have been better but I don't see how Christian will do such thing for Muslim without Force them in to Christianity

We Muslims must think especially The Northern Muslims,,

We are the one to carry out This suggestion from Kukah instead of REV. KUKAH

Christian are so desperate know what they mean by that motion and we must not act naive about it

WE MUST UNDERSTAND MORE AND FEEL EAGER TO HELP THE COURSE OF ALLAAH'S RELIGION
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by bdauran: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Segmat1:
Irrelevant person want to make himself to be relevant.
Is Isaq Akintola from North?so what is his business with Northern issues?
our Christians fellows are dump!
The Muric should not talks since kukah wants to convert northern almajiris to Christianity in the name of helping them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.