Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) (4392 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Obavoh: 6:07pm On Feb 04
I would be traveling for work from the 9th of February to 16th so I decided to spoil my wife today.

I started by dropping off our 4 kids at a kind neighbors house this morning. I left only the last nursing baby at home to ease of the stress and noise for her.

I bathed the baby and dressed her and myself in red shirt .

I cooked delicious rice and stew for my angel and me for breakfast. She was angry I didn’t allow her help in the kitchen.

I killed a fowl in our compound and We opened a bottle of wine 🍷 to relax this evening.

I will still send her valentine packs on the 14th for her. GLORY BE TO GOD IN HEAVEN.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by BareFacedLies(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04
Make sure you fúck her very well before you leave. grin

Make she use that one hold body till you return

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by illicit(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04
😋
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by love201(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04
Welldone
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04
Obavoh:
I would be traveling for work from the 9th of February to 16th so I decided to spoil my wife today.

I started by dropping off our 4 kids at a kind neighbors house this morning. I left only the last nursing baby at home to ease of the stress and noise for her.

I cooked delicious rice and stew for my angel and me for breakfast. She was angry I didn’t allow her help in the kitchen.

I killed a fowl in our compound and We opened a bottle of wine 🍷 to relax this evening.

I will still send her valentine packs on the 14th for her. GLORY BE TO GOD IN HEAVEN.

Ahhhhhhhh, val that is still remaining more than 8days to go.... Let the singles breathe nah!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by KingMack(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04
Guy man 😅

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by thesicilian: 6:49pm On Feb 04
And now you not only announced to the whole world that you won't be around at home for a whole week, you also posted the exact dates and even your family pictures.
Social media has taken away your sense of security consciousness

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04
It's not necessary for the details, anyways enjoy your day.

12 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by kingtinnie(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04
I have always said it Nigerians have zero sense of security .. they’ll rather blame the government for their troubles.. you picture and schedule is online ..a little dig and the address will be found ..

thesicilian:
And now you not only announced to the whole world that you won't be around at home for a while week, you also posted the exact dates and even your family pictures.
Social media has taken away your sense of security consciousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by duduade: 7:48pm On Feb 04
🤣🤣🤣

You do well

I was really looking forward to the pictures

Nice one Bro
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by TheFreshVanilla: 8:16pm On Feb 04
No be palm oil be that? undecided Can somebody explain the first picture?

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by cadet222(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04
That baby girl go just dey wonder which kind dad she come meet

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by pansophist(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04
No make up, no lightening, no image filter, no fancy wears, no bleaching, no eye lashes and duck lips, and she still fine. Go and count your blessings ma guy.

God don bless you. Enjoy your marriage and of course, your woman cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Justkatty(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04
Let the singles breath mbok don't suffocate us😁
You're doing well though.
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04
grin
Funniest dude so far in Nairaland....

Dude said he killed fowl in their compound cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Obavoh: 8:49pm On Feb 04
No fridge to chill the wine but we drank it with love .

6 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Emu4u2c: 9:02pm On Feb 04
I hope you nor dey track your uncle again
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Asawoboy: 9:21pm On Feb 04
In fela voice ----; I say na craze man be this o undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Rathoreng(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04
[quote author=Justkatty post=128289808]Let the singles breath mbok don't suffocate us
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by CheedyJ(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04
Is that semo and redoil I'm seeing,not trying to be malicious just asking and if it's, is it a delicacy in ur culture?

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by PinkNature: 10:07pm On Feb 04
Comic relief 😅

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by PinkNature: 10:08pm On Feb 04
Wetin dey muzz that baby? grin
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by PinkNature: 10:10pm On Feb 04
You better dig her well.. very well before you go away..

If not, able bodied young men go make her well.. drip in abundance of warm H20
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Djoel: 10:18pm On Feb 04
I see simplicity
I see contentment

Well done for celebrating your wife and being a committed man. May God bless your home and increase your earnings so can take better care of your family.

Please I advise you stop having babies.

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Rexymania(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04
Are you for real? Your baby and your wife look awkward

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Colson(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04
You cropped out your face but exposed your wife's.
Psycho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Blackestjunior(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04
Mr Ibu na im you be

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Angrigowt: 11:18pm On Feb 04
I hate poor people

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by bdon12: 12:01am On Feb 05
Giv her well before u...na ur work u dey do so
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Omoawoke: 2:11am On Feb 05
Obavoh:

This guy gringringrin

Obavoh, abeg I dey beg you, when you go public on Instagram or TikTok, pls tag me, I need to follow your content grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by ValCon888: 3:54am On Feb 05
Either this guy is a fool or he has unlocked the secret to a content life. I think it's the latter.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by papyjaypaul: 4:48am On Feb 05
Advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? / Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos / Who Is Your Most Beautiful/ Handsome Romancelander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.