Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. (1758 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
I’m shedding tears while writing this. Can’t remember the last time I seen perkable buuby. They package it with every available means, once we enter that room and she lets the cat out the bag, fowl yansh don blow be that. Not cool. I didn’t plan on starting the new year with overused services. Not cool.

I think the next girl I meet, before asking about her name and all that, I’ll go straight to “lemme see the mileage on your buuby”
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Note: I love buuby. I don’t joke with it
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Repent before its too late

1 Like

Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by dajoaneke(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
If you goal this year is to look for the perfect cleavage, good luck with that. Who am I to judge?
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
Repent before its too late
tongue repent and what’s next? All those big assex and buuby roaming the streets of Lagos who will na na enjoy it when we all repent?
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
dajoaneke:
If you goal this year is to look for the perfect cleavage, good luck with that. Who am I to judge?
my 2019 goal is making money and complimenting Gods work by having a girl naqed on your bed while you marvel at Gods creation.

1 Like

Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
stupidity:
tongue repent and what’s next? All those big assex and buuby roaming the streets of Lagos who will na na enjoy it when we all repent?
You marry one Segun. Go marry
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
You marry one Segun. Go marry
lol. Which one con be Segun again?
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Oyindidi(f): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2019
stupidity:
lol. Which one con be Segun again?
Just go marry
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
Just go marry
lol. This one you Dey push me to goan marry. You go see my pre wedding photos all over nairaland soon.

“Stupidity weds Sonia and Frances”
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
stupidity:
I’m shedding tears while writing this. Can’t remember the last time I seen perkable buuby. They package it with every available means, once we enter that room and she lets the cat out the bag, fowl yansh don blow be that. Not cool. I didn’t plan on starting the new year with overused services. Not cool.

I think the next girl I meet, before asking about her name and all that, I’ll go straight to “lemme see the mileage on your buuby”

Op go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:

Op go get a life
whats more to life than having two big nipples in your mouth at the same time? Or having a big asx go doggy while I pound it from 12am till 6am?

That’s where it all ends jare. The life. Nothing more to it. Some persons Dey wey nor taste pvssy all through they life and they died last year. Died for nothing.

I just pray there are no female angels in heaven. Else, wahala go Dey.
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Oyindidi(f): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
stupidity:
lol. This one you Dey push me to goan marry. You go see my pre wedding photos all over nairaland soon.

“Stupidity weds Sonia and Frances”

Charactergrin you want kuku marry 2
Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by dajoaneke(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
stupidity:
my 2019 goal is making money and complimenting Gods work by having a girl naqed on your bed while you marvel at Gods creation.
on my bed ke? Bros I'm married o. Pxssy is not my problem biko.

1 Like

Re: Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
dajoaneke:
on my bed ke? Bros I'm married o. Pxssy is not my problem biko.
correct guy. � I go be like you soon.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All The Boyfriends Out There!!! / Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su / I Cheated On My Husband And I Enjoyed It - Woman Narrates Bad Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.