Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Concluded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Concluded (1762 Views)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concluded by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Concluded
Re: Concluded by Nastydroid(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Shed some fat angry

1 Like

Re: Concluded by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2019
You are comparing your back with that in a picture taken by a professional, in a studio, with better lighting and obviously edited to "perfection"? The model in that picture probably wishes her back truly looks that way. Embrace your awesomeness sis. You are more than your back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concluded by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
What is that? It looks like a skin condition. Perhaps you should see a skin doctor. Applying brake fluid works on some skin conditions, in case you cannot afford a pricey consultation with a professional.
Re: Concluded by Estellie: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
..By loving it... Fall in love with your perfect imperfections...
Re: Concluded by Bloooody(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
PIG
that is what I see.
Delete this rubbish.
Re: Concluded by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmm....women!..... as a guy...I see absolutely nothing wrong with your back! ...the female above commented about blemishes...I had to zoom in to see what she is talking about.... maybe the bra marks?...but that's normal. Miss go live your life and stop comparing yourself with the airbrushed photoshopped people you see on TV and in magazines.

4 Likes

Re: Concluded by Namaskar: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Op I see nothing wrong with your back

That first pic was taken in a studio and filtered.... You can also make your back look like that if you hire a professional photographer.

1 Like

Re: Concluded by Biglittlelois(f): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
I like your boldness, nothing wrong with your back, don't be taken by picture perfects, in reality there are flaws, looks can be deceiving.
Re: Concluded by xynerise: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Geez! I have not seen my back in decades.

Women get time o

1 Like

Re: Concluded by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pressure gets hot, and with heat comes mirages. So you think it's cool over there. Comparison kills! - Jonathan McReynolds.
Re: Concluded by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pressure gets hot, and with heat comes mirages. So you think it's cool over there. Comparison kills! - Jonathan McReynolds.
Re: Concluded by Kalapizim(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
xynerise:
Geez! I have not seen my back in decades.

Women get time o
as in ehnn grin them get time.

1 Like

Re: Concluded by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
If my eyes are not deceiving me, I think you have eczema & kuro-kuro all over your body. grin

If only you can turn around and take another picture of your frontal view - (chest & abdominal area, downward to your thighs) in that sitting position, I would be able to prescribe the correct treatment for your eczema & kuro-kuro. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concluded by Deicide: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
All this people way day cast her show us your back! Or shutup angry
Re: Concluded by Richdad50(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
You can start with the cure for eczema then, you can progress from there.

2 Likes

Re: Concluded by MJBOLT: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
this one is looking for who will tell her to start bleaching

1 Like

Re: Concluded by EzeAnambra: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Let me see the front view to know if the something is in it chronical stage,so i'll be able to advice you in a professional way...You can Pm

1 Like

Re: Concluded by EzeAnambra: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
Zoharariel:
[s]If my eyes are not deceiving me, I think you have eczema & kuro-kuro all over your body. grin

If only you can turn around and take another picture of your frontal view - (chest & abdominal area, downward to your thighs) in that sitting position, I would be able to prescribe the correct treatment for your eczema & kuro-kuro.[/s] grin
Ogbeni Are you a doctor?
Re: Concluded by iceblock(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Regular and daily workouts will sure helps you wella if you aren't the lazy type.

Go to youtube and search workouts for big back. grin
Re: Concluded by SkinnyNigga: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
you no get sense...

1 Like

Re: Concluded by Creampro: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sharla87:
Something like this

See first pic

My current situation is this see second image

You have eczema on your back...that's what you need to treat.

And yes! Your back can look like the first pic you posted. See testimonial below

(1) (Reply)

She Pays Male Prostitutes To Fuvck Her(video)-- gh. Lady / Starboy Wizkid Allegedly Impregnates Chioma (read) / Are Men Wired To Think With Their Dicks And Not Their Brain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.