Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (1724 Views)

Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Imoh555(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Imoh555(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Francis988:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

God will punish you idiots
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Oluromantic: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Avoiding is not even a problem. Even if they have d shameless and selfish mind set is that a guy must be d one spending and they must be the one eating d money instead of both of them as work class guys contributing into d relnshp, and she wants to respectfully avoid him, no problem.

But opening your mouth to call/abuse a guy broke is very stupid and the height of shamelessness... As in you who can hardly buy airtime for urself let alone buying for another person, even ur pants was probably bought for you by a man, you know nothing abt giving but you're always receiving, you have not contributed any tangible thing in ur own life talkless of ur guy's life.

Yet you open ur mouth and call someone broke. Biko u shd be stoned to death. Even Dangote who could call someone broke cus of his status and d countless number of ppl he's helped won't call u broke, its now you that everything is bought for you that will open mouth to say someone is broke. Rubbish!
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by MJBOLT: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2019
they are coming for you grin
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by luvyaself95(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Guy I no go fight those Gold Diggers for you...
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Avoiding broke guys doesn't mean you are broke.

If you are broke, you are broke. Be you male or female.

If you are doing well for yourself and choose not to date a broke person, YOU ARE NOT BROKE. It is your prerogative and NO ONE should blackmail you into doing otherwise.

Thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2019
They know they are broke....They just assume it's normal for them to be poor and it's ur job to make them "un-poor" because they have the hole u will always want to get into.....I remember how my ex usually puts it..
"do u think it's easy to give ur body to someone"

So I pay in cash and the likes...But I'm always wondering..Is it not my body I'm donating to the two way transaction .??..
..Women are very smart...They use you to scratch their itch down there, and still somehow make it look like they are doing u a favour so u have to pay for the huge inconvenience like they have nothing to derive from it....Sadly, that's just how it has been for a while...Let's just hope we keep getting money to pay.....Cos u'll pay one way or another...Weda as a stupid maga in a fling or in marriage...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by daddytime(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Life na like for like dey sweet pass...
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3744152/ladies-avoiding-broke-guys-means

https://thesmatstudents./2017/05/02/avoiding-broke-guys-means-you-are-also-broke/

It's my post though. You shouldn't have copied it word for word. It's called plagiarism

CC Imoh555

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
This will be the first and last time i'll comment on a brokenness hullabaloo thread.
To begin,most Nigerian ladies are classless and shameless.for fúck sake,how can you expect a man that's way above your level(financially and otherwise) to condescend to dating or marrying you?..they'll only help you in widening the honeypot(because that's all you have to offer),dump you and settle with their class.

Things have changed and will continue to change,gone are the days when one rich man( or from a rich family)will appear from nowhere to pick a bride from a poor family.

We know you don't want to settle for less but ask yourself,are you worth the cannibal of the person you wish to date or marry?...can you boast of up to 75% of his achievements?

As for me...if you can't date me in a face me I slap you apartment,i simply can't marry you in a flat.Guys are wiser now but...

To the guys out there,i believe you are the cause of this brokenness brouhaha.prostituition is thriving today because a foolish man offered money for sex simply because he was konjified.

Guys(especially the already made ones)should learn to tell these poor ladies the truth,they are not your class,stop deceiving them with flashy cars,it makes them lazy.

In a nutshell...know thy class(level) because everything/everyone get class.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Imoh555:
Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

Dear ladies lets not be baited into a gender war.
Op is simply seeking attention. Let's deny them some
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:

Dear ladies lets not be baited into a gender war. Op is simply seeking attention. Let's deny them some
Stop being a HOE!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Lol, is it by force to date a broke boy? I went to school, hustle for a job and doing my best for my self and you expect me to date a boy that do nothing for a living? as per say class nor dey again? You say a poor man today can be rich tomorrow so also a poor woman today can be rich tomorrow. I date my class, go find yours

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, is it by force to date a broke boy? I went to school, hustle for a job and doing my best for my self and you expect me to date a boy that do nothing for a living? as per say class nor dey again? You say a poor man today can be rich today so also a poor woman today can be rich tomorrow. I date my class, go find yours
You went to school and don't know what "broke" means. Madam stop being a HOE! what am I even saying it's your nature.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You went to school and don't know what "broke" means. Madam stop being a HOE! what am I even saying it's your nature.
Just like the HOE that gave birth to you right? All these broke boys looking for girls to feed them and their entire family, Sorry, so out of your league. Go wail with your broke crew
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
Just like the HOE that have birth to you right? All these broke boys looking for girls to feed them and their entire family, Sorry, so out of your league. Go wail with your broke crew
Lol it's ok when you do it because you have a vagina right? Men don't want women to feed them but themselves, control yourself stop allowing your pussy cloud your judgement!
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Lol it's ok when you do it because you have a vagina right? Men don't want women to feed them but themselves, control yourself stop allowing your pussy cloud your judgement!
Do i type like a girl that depend on a guy? or you think all girls depends on guys? Know who you throw your shots at and stop allowing your dic.k cloud your judgement
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you want an independent woman, stick to it in all realms. Stick to it in ALL ramifications. You want an independent woman as long as she fits your narrative of ‘independent’. You want an independent woman as long as she is not making more money than you. You want an independent woman as long as she behaves like a submissive housewife with no opinion of her own. You want an independent woman as long as she doesn’t surpass you in her doings. Unfortunately that’s not how life works.

Independent women are go getters, they fight for want they want and the sky is their limit. No man is going to limit/slow them down in any shape or form. In reality, most Nigerian men cannot handle this and in the process, their brain begins to fog up with misconceptions that she is ‘ proud, arrogant and pompous’. That is your ego sending false information to your manhood, to protect it. Ask the average Nigerian man to list out what he desires in a woman, and the characteristics will 95% be identical to a submissive housewife. Subconsciously, every man desires a goldigger. A beautiful woman who will submit herself to a man whilst he spends his money to impress her. The only problem is that most men do not have the gold to dig, therefore taking out their annoyance on women who desire to live that lifestyle. Why is there this huge outrage against goldiggers? They desire men with money, but 90% of the time it’s men WITHOUT money who detest them so much, writing paragraphs about them, telling them how to live their lives to satisfy their worth. Does this make sense? Why should their lifestyle bother you so much if you are not willing to spend hardly a dime on a babe? You are not the target, so you have nothing to worry about, no be so?

In the end, I’ve realised that Nigerian men are confused and foolish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
Do i type like a girl that depend on a guy? or you think all girls depends on guys? Know who you throw your shots at and stop allowing your dic.k cloud your judgement
Lwkm almost all Nigerian guys are complaining of girls depending on them even on basic needs, yet every Nigerian girl is saying I don't depend on men, I am not a gold digger, I am not a liability. Who is lying?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:
If you want an independent woman, stick to it in all realms. Stick to it in ALL ramifications. You want an independent woman as long as she fits your narrative of ‘independent’. You want an independent woman as long as she is not making more money than you. You want an independent woman as long as she behaves like a submissive housewife with no opinion of her own. You want an independent woman as long as she doesn’t surpass you in her doings. Unfortunately that’s not how life works.

Independent women are go getters, they fight for want they want and the sky is their limit. No man is going to limit/slow them down in any shape or form. In reality, most Nigerian men cannot handle this and in the process, their brain begins to fog up with with misconceptions she is ‘ proud, arrogant and pompous’. That is your ego sending false information to your manhood, to protect it. Subconsciously, every man desires a goldigger. A beautiful woman who will submit herself to a man whilst he spends his money to impress her. The only problem is that most men do not have the gold to dig, therefore taking out their annoyance on women who desire to live that lifestyle. Why is there this huge outrage against goldiggers? They desire men with money, but 90% of the time it’s men WITHOUT money who detest them so much, writing paragraphs about them, telling them how to live their lives to satisfy their worth. Does this make sense? Why should their lifestyle bother you so much if you are not willing to spend hardly a dime on a babe? You are not the target, so you have nothing to worry about, no be so?

A man will always oppose and fight whomever post " women are whores" even if it comes from a woman because, He will always tend to defend his sisters and mother's honour and reputation.

Almost all Nigerian girls have posted/said " men are scum, confused, foolish etc, this implies they have low I.Q, poor upbringing, lack respect for their fathers and brothers, unless they don't regard them as men. lwkm
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Lwkm almost all Nigerian guys are complaining of girls depending on them even on basic needs, yet every Nigerian girl is saying I don't depend on men, I am not a gold digger, I am not a liability. Who is lying?
I should be asking you who is looking for a girl to feed you. All Nigeria guys claim women depends on them for everything yet we have women who are the bread winners of their homes, carrying blocks and digging foundations, I wonder who is lying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
I should be asking you who is looking for a girl to feed you. All Nigeria guys claim women depends on them for everything yet we have women who are the bread winners of their homes, carrying blocks and digging foundations, I wonder who is lying.
Women find it difficult to deduce without emotions #fact. with that being said.

True there are but few, and the world doesn't operate on few but majority hope that's not difficult to comprehend? you can't reject a drug that cures your illness because it kills 2 people out of 10. The world works on majority, trends to make conclusions.

Fewer people voted for saraki that's why he lost the election remember, that's the power of majority and the world revolves around it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by UniQue84: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:

Independent women are go getters, they fight for want they want and the sky is their limit. No man is going to limit/slow them down in any shape or form. In reality, most Nigerian men cannot handle this and in the process, their brain begins to fog up with misconceptions that she is ‘ proud, arrogant and pompous’. That is your ego sending false information to your manhood, to protect it. Ask the average Nigerian man to list out what he desires in a woman, and the characteristics will 95% be identical to a submissive housewife. Subconsciously, every man desires a goldigger. A beautiful woman who will submit herself to a man whilst he spends his money to impress her. The only problem is that most men do not have the gold to dig, therefore taking out their annoyance on women who desire to live that lifestyle. Why is there this huge outrage against goldiggers? They desire men with money, but 90% of the time it’s men WITHOUT money who detest them so much, writing paragraphs about them, telling them how to live their lives to satisfy their worth. Does this make sense? Why should their lifestyle bother you so much if you are not willing to spend hardly a dime on a babe? You are not the target, so you have nothing to worry about, no be so?

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Women find it difficult to deduce without emotions #fact. with that being said.

True there are but few, and the world doesn't operate on few but majority hope that's not difficult to comprehend? you can't reject a drug that cures your illness because it kills 2 people out of 10. The world works on majority, trends to make conclusions.
Using majority, then i am justified to say all men are cheats, all Nigerian boys are fraudsters, all northerners are moslems. Can you now agree that your brain is the same size as a peanut?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
Using majority, then i am justified to say all men are cheats, all Nigerian boys are fraudsters, all northerners are moslems. Can you now agree that your brain is the same size as a peanut?
You just proved my point vagina is clouding your Reasoning.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You just proved my point vagina is clouding your Reasoning.
No more points? You really do have a peanut sized brain. I thought a good counter post will come out but obviously, its just another boyish rant on NL
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:

If Nigeria men confused and foolish, it means your husband to be is also" foolish and confused ". But if you are already married then you know the answer to that.

They are good and bad men and women everywhere. Not all men are bad or fake.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Martinez39(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:

Dear ladies lets not be baited into a gender war.
Op is simply seeking attention. Let's deny them some
Avoiding a broke man doesn't necessarily mean one is broke as some rich ladies might avoid broke men because they fear being used. Nevertheless, the op is on point in many aspects. Girls think it's men's duty to provide but they don't think it's their duty to look after the kids, cook and keep the house in order. Who gave anyone the right to determine anyone's inherent duty? Where is it written that a man must provide you?

Girls should sit up and hustle. Men are beginning to wake up from this sham called relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

If Nigeria men confused and foolish, it means your husband to be is also" foolish and confused ". But if you are already married then you know the answer to that.

They are good and bad men and women everywhere. Not all men are bad or fake.
What if she isn't dating a Nigerian Man? What if she isn't a Nigerian? what if she isn't living in Nigeria?

You lots think and type stupid things when you get emotional. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
No more points? You really do have a peanut sized brain. I thought a good counter post will come out but obviously, its just another boyish rant on NL
Arguing with someone who thinks with a hole is a lost course.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Arguing with someone who thinks with a hole is a lost course.
Dont worry boy, i'm here to wipe clean your sawdust filled brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending!! Girl Strips Naked, Runs Mad. [ Watch Video Below ��] / 5 Things Women Should Never Say To A Man They Love / cvT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.