Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret (6392 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Have you noticed that Igbo girls are the finest in Nigeria. both their dark and fair ladies.. To prove that Igbo girls are the most beautiful, whenever you see a beautiful girl, what tribe do you always think she is

All other tribes have beautiful ladies, but Igbo girls are number one...

Delta is fine, Edo is fine, Calabar is fine, fulani is fine, idoma is fine, igala is fine, igbira is fine and others too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by PenGriffey: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2019
dick
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by WEEDSDOM: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
some come with extra beauty like moustache and beards..to even make her more beautiful the chest is hairy..I've seen many..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by dukeprince50: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
dats ur definition of beauty, I like dem dark colour, Igbo girls are beautiful but I prefer Kalabari girls or Fulani. Kalabari girls have dark glowing skin, Fulani has dark and one long face dat makes me look dem twice. there was this Fulani beggar I met one day along highway, jeez, I wanted to steal her and make her my daughter. I really don't get dat feelings wen I see Igbo but no doubt Igbo girls are bitiful. like d guy above me said some have mustache and hairy chest, and I have only seen that in Igbo girls, it turns me off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
dats ur definition of beauty, I like dem dark colour, Igbo girls are beautiful but I prefer Kalabari girls or Fulani. Kalabari girls have dark glowing skin, Fulani has dark and one long face dat makes me look dem twice. there was this Fulani beggar I met one day along highway, jeez, I wanted to steal her and make her my daughter. I really don't get dat feelings wen I see Igbo but no doubt Igbo girls are bitiful. like d guy above me said some have mustache and hairy chest, and I have only seen that in Igbo girls, it turns me off
no jealous oooh!!! no yealous oooh!! no nyealous ooh!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
cream.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2019
WEEDSDOM:
some come with extra beauty like moustache and beards..to even make her more beautiful the chest is hairy..I've seen many..
don't be shealous!! don't be yealous!! don't be nyealous!! make yealousy no do u ooh!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
ewoooo
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
olsome:
Have you noticed that Igbo girls are the finest in Nigeria. both their dark and fair ladies.. To prove that Igbo girls are the most beautiful, whenever you see a beautiful girl, what tribe do you always think she is

All other tribes have beautiful ladies, but Igbo girls are number one...

Delta is fine, Edo is fine, Calabar is fine, fulani is fine, idoma is fine, igala is fine, igbira is fine and others too.
Not all of them are fine undecided
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Smog2020(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABACHA... most of dem just fair.. nothing there ...I repeat nothing there!!! over Do u copy?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by tee59(f): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Not all. Is chichi that she/male footballer not an igbo girl?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
WEEDSDOM:
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
cream.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
hmm twoclans,thornapple ,Eberechi24,Victorian and MariaLavina oya come and answer.why is it u igbo babes always look choppable.wats d secret.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordSaints:
Not all of them are fine undecided
well 2 out of a hundred.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
lefulefu:
well 2 out of a hundred.
Reary?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
olsome:
Reary?
bros from the number of times i don relate with igbo girls i have only come across one ugly igbo girl .she from abia state. most igbo gurls wey i don c are quite attractive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by victorian(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
lefulefu:
hmm twoclans,thornapple ,Eberechi24,Victorian and MariaLavina oya come and answer.why is it u igbo babes always look choppable.wats d secret.

Lol.. I don't know o

Am not igbo o cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Gaspardd(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerian girls generally are garbage, except my sisters

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

Lol.. I don't know o
Am not igbo o cheesy
u are delta igbo na.all na igbo.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

Lol.. I don't know o
Am not igbo o cheesy
u are delta igbo na.all na igbo.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
WEEDSDOM:
moustache and beards?? u sayin some look like pete edochie?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
lefulefu:
well 2 out of a hundred.
what are you even sayingundecided I live with Igbo people in my compound and most of them are not beautiful. in fact, I can count up to 6 Igbo girls that are not fine not to talk of beautiful. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordSaints:
what are you even sayingundecided I live with Igbo people in my compound and most of them are not beautiful. in fact, I can count up to 6 Igbo girls that are not fine not to talk of beautiful. undecided
really? well most of the igbo girls i have seen are fine.both the dark skin and d yellow onez. there was dis delta igbo girl my uncle was dating wen he was in d univ. this girl love am die and very beautiful. even as i small then i sti notice d love chemistry between dem.dem go hide behind barn dey hold and kiss each other..dem no know say me and brother dey watch dem. was very angry wit my uncle wen he ditch her go marry another gurl the girl is now in the US and would be in her late forties or early fifties but she still looks fwesh and exactly as she looked yrs back.igbo girls dey make sense i wont lie on this but their dowry is too much.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Vtrd: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
igbo men are handsome, that is why.

It is genetics. You can't give what you don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Vtrd: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
tee59:
Not all. Is chichi that she/male footballer not an igbo girl?
And you had to pick a freak of nature.

All the igbos girls that have been winning beauty peagents consistently, you didn't see them to use as examples.

Or the beautiful igbo girls on your street.

It is a freak of nature that comes to your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guy go to UniUyo and see d definition of beauty.. Akwa Ibom girls are d most beautiful and erotic creatures u will ever meet here in Nigeria. If u don't wet ur boxers twice come and arrest me

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Jagaban880: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
ceejayx:
Guy go to UniUyo and see d definition of beauty.. Akwa Ibom girls are d most beautiful and erotic creatures u will ever meet here in Nigeria. If u don't wet ur boxers twice come and arrest me

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by courna(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
lefulefu:

you forgot to mention amakavula...

babe be looking like a mermaid...
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
lefulefu:
Yes we rock.
That could be because we migrated from a place of many Queens. Didn't they say we are Jews?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Igbo girls are the desire of all tribes no doubt.
Cc darbeelicous, Nickymezor.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
courna:

you forgot to mention amakavula...

babe be looking like a mermaid...
u no lie cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character / Holy ghost / I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.