Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (6160 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by cutecommend: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Many Igbo ladies are beautiful. Please are Igbo ladies the most beautiful in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by CivilianJTF(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Simply tell us wetin you wan achieve with this question... You wan marry igbo woman, or you just wan advertise their market?

19 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Wainey: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
When it comes to facial beauty I'll give it to the fulanis, they are like the Ethiopians of Nigeria.

For skin, I'll give it to the igbos
For shape, I'll give it to the Yorubas.
Overall beauty, I'll give it to the Kalabari ladies

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 1:22am On Apr 22, 2023
cutecommend:
Many Igbo ladies are beautiful. Please are Igbo ladies the most beautiful in Nigeria?
Shuwa arabs and fulani na wetin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Longpriq: 2:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Wainey:
When it comes to facial beauty I'll give it to the fulanis, they are like the Ethiopians of Nigeria.

tarrr sharrap dia... Talking rubbish efianfie
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 5:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Wainey:

Say no more
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 5:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Igbo girls are beautiful and confidence tbh , if you don’t have money, no put body

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? by Tallesty1(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

With their body counts of 30+ , buy cream and wash body like hypo.

Yoruba girls are by far more beautiful and homely than Igbo girls.

There are actually beautiful and wonderful Igbo girls, but fewer compared to yoruba girls. To meet an Igbo girl that is not unnecessarily materialistic and super money conscious is a challenge. Money money money full their head. That’s why they cAn fvk a whole town for money
During the recently concluded governorship election in Lagos, if you are fair, beautiful, fresh and speak good English they no go allow you vote because they think you be Igbo.

What does that tell you about who is more beautiful between Yorubas and Igbos??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura / How To Properly Hug Your girlfriend / Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.