Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Your Girlfriend's Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend's Sister (5219 Views)

Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by twinkledew(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2006
@ omo,

A gold medal has been awarded to u.

what advice wld u give to the dude since u've been there. dont just come on here to brag.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by omonozozo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2006
twinkledew:

@ omo,

A gold medal has been awarded to u.

what advice would u give to the dude since u've been there. don't just come on here to brag.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The golden medal has been accepted, I shall cherish it for ever. grin cool I have already given my advice. But I will say it again: do away with both of them and move on. It is a messy situation.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by mrgreen1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2006
If i were you i would go with the sister, its obvious she's playing you n wat better way to play her than to enjoy it with her sister.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by twinkledew(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2006
two wrongs does not make a right.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Oracle(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2006
itz better to remain faithful coz this might be a test of faithfulness by your girlfriend.
she could tell her sister to try to seduce you to know if you really love her and would remain faithful, if you yield to the temptation you will loose her and her sister.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by tonyobj(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2006
No need being paranoid shocked over such little matters. Don't tell me u've lost ur sense of adventure. wink My boi, make it the best adventure she's ever imagined, as long as "moms" the word. grin
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by hotchic1(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2007
you need no advice,you know the right thing to do.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by bigbumper(f): 11:27pm On May 02, 2007
Your girlfriend is cheating on you with at least two other guys, her sister is coming unto you.

WHICH kind of love are you in? You are just setting yourself up for a downfall.

Run and don't look back.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Hopeozah(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2007
People might be unique but what happens when thesame blood flows in their viens What I think is dat u shud go far from that family cos it is obvious that ur girl's sister just wants u to have a feel of her, which is not a good foundation for a serious relationship.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by swiftycool(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2007
MEEEEN!!

Since it's confirmed yr chick is unfaithful,
Do this, Break off the relationship and be "chickless" for a while,
Then Revisit Old issues, in say couple a months
Then if the sissy is still into d adventure shit,
c'mon playa WAX that ass on a neutral level
After all you aint down with the sis no More
Then Scram   grin
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Cotton(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2007
word
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2007
guy,chop and clean mouth.
nothing do you.na your paw paw ripe.
carry go
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by eldee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
don't do this stuff if u're not a fully certified player.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by havanah: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2007
how adventurous or how sick she is??and u r concidering it too??that is one corrupted family and its getting to u ,ud better get the hell out of there while ur still sain or ur gonna loose it and by the way loose them both
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Kelprince22(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dis is a serious matter ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Womanizer? / SEE BO*BS ! Kimora Lee Goes Topless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son [PHOTOS] / Why Do Nigerian Medical Doctors Marry Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.