Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For (944 Views)

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by VadoTheGreat(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hi Nairalanders. A Happy New Year to you all.

I am a 19 year old (not a student) and part of my new year resolutions is to open a bank account, and I wanna know which of the banks I should opt for considering the fact that mobile banking is the real deal in this era, and I will like to be guided on how I'll go through the procedures in opening a bank account.

I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest a bank which is more efficient in mobile banking like USSD transaction, recharge e.t.c
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by tck2000(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Even me,i want to open but don't know how to start.
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by HarunaWest(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
VadoTheGreat:
Hi Nairalanders. A Happy New Year to you all.

I am a 19 year old (not a student) and part of my new year resolutions is to open a bank account, and I wanna know which of the banks I should opt for considering the fact that mobile banking is the real deal in this era, and I will like to be guided on how I'll go through the procedures in opening a bank account.

I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest a bank which is more efficient in mobile banking like USSD transaction, recharge e.t.c

Zenith Bank Plx...just dial *966#
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by neonly: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Access bank all d way

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by HeWrites(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
HarunaWest:

When I input my date of birth it keeps saying error processing request

I have tried putting it like this 1/10/1880 and also like this 1101880 I got the same error message.

Is there a way out?
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by HarunaWest(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
HeWrites:

When I input my date of birth it keeps saying error processing request

I have tried putting it like this 1/10/1880 and also like this 1101880 I got the same error message.

Is there a way out?
Wow...it's seems it's a localized debacle.Cos someone just did same and it worked. Why not visit any Branch,it can be checked to know the reason.
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by VadoTheGreat(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
HarunaWest:
For real?
Full procedures could be carried out through this?
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fidelity....We keep our word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by abbasajao(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you really want to have a good and excellent banking experience with a friendly Internet and mobile banking and ussd that work like a magic then GTBANK is the answer for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by HarunaWest(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
VadoTheGreat:

For real?

Full procedures could be carried out through this?
You will get an account number..buh you have to visit a Branch for proper documentation.Go along with your Recent Passport, an I.D card and PHCN bill for your residence.You will be handed a form to fill and get resgistered on BVN platform
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by HeWrites(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
HarunaWest:

Wow...it's seems it's a localized debacle.Cos someone just did same and it worked. Why not visit any Branch,it can be checked to know the reason.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by Tosin17(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Access Bank is the best, thank me later
Re: I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
GTB

(1) (Reply)

Guys Start Dating A Foreign Girl / Is This Sexual Harrassment? / How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.