Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

"School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien (3773 Views)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by FrankAnsah: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Two beautiful secondary school girls have stated that school is a scam and that they are tired of schooling.

In a short video they took, they were heard singing Black Sherif's 'Kwaku The Traveler' song as they remixed it to their style, noting that anybody who has not run away from school should raise his or her hand in the air.

One of them after singing said that school is a big scam and they are tired so they've sneaked out and are going home to have a rest.

Watch them speak below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/school-secondary-school-girls-school/

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by rickpat(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
by the time you get pregnant and the "boyfriend" abandons you...then YOUR LIFE WILL BE THE REAL SCAM...

19 Likes

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Deborah98(f): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wetin concern me undecided...
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by OVB123: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
What the world is turning into now, i don't know. Come think of it, in the next 20 to 30 years, how will our society look like?

2 Likes

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Olayetan(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
OVB123:
What the world is turning into now, i don't know. Come think of it, in the next 20 to 30 years, how will our society look like?

It will be badder than this...

7 Likes

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Vyzz: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
cool
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Polynek(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Na dea time make Dem flex grin
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Hope those who contributed in ushering in this mess can now see. Prostitutes everywhere!
Their KIDS will also be caught up.
For me, my kids will never be affected.
They reside in a country that treasures Education
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Chiraq77(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Na 1 Broda go dey tear dia toto

1 Like

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by fourboys: 2:42am On Jun 27, 2022
embarassed
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Nicepoker(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Useless things.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by SNEFF: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
The power preeq* !!!

1 Like

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by imagrg(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Urchins.
They are a reflection of a depraved society.

Young boys in Benin City have abandoned their classes and are learning how to do Yahoo plus or minus while young ladies between 16 and 27 years now go half naked on the streets as they trade sex for money. That's their own version of Yahoo!
What a decadent generation!
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Cousin9999: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Education is one of the most basic human needs.

They need a good, firm Auntie slap.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Jaybuoy: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2022
At this rate, I wonder how difficult, parenting will be in 20 years.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by MMWandali: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Foolish girls

Do they think those"boyfriends" will Marry them anytime at all
Especially if they are not educated with verifiable certificates
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
O that's nice. interesting, but the worst part is that those girls are stupid and somehow wise!
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Oturatetuala(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
OVB123:

Only God can tell bcoz things are really getting terrible
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by blinking001(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
For a girl child, it's the highest scam of all.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by paulolee(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
this wan wey never start life...wen time reach, body go tell DM..

1 Like

Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by ajekpaks(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
OVB123:

But years ago, people were not going to school at all? we were going about our business naked. Things are actually getting more respectable these days...
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by divineuk(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by coputa(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hope those who contributed in ushering in this mess can now see. Prostitutes everywhere!
Their KIDS will also be caught up.
For me, my kids will never be affected.
They reside in a country that treasures Education
Do not feel too secured yet,because your kids after graduating from their heaven will still mix up with the miscreant and never do well in the society.wont they come back home to serve their father land(NYSC).
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by ajekpaks(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
coputa:
Do not feel too secured yet,because your kids after graduating from their heaven will still mix up with the miscreant and never do well in the society.wont they come back home to serve their father land(NYSC).

Na by force to come back?
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by coputa(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
imagrg:
Urchins.
They are a reflection of a depraved society.

Young boys in Benin City have abandoned their classes and are learning how to do Yahoo plus or minus while young ladies between 16 and 27 years now go half naked on the streets as they trade sex for money. That's their own version of Yahoo!
What a decadent generation!
Not only in Benin,but all over the country.This is the result of a failed government.Nigeria is now termed as the poverty capital of the world.Nigerians are dying of hunger,no jobs for the teeming graduates,even those that have retired from service are not paid their pensions and gratuities.Those that want to do business are frustrated by the system,as there's no power,good road and security.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by coputa(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
ajekpaks:

Na by force to come back?
Ask those that didn't come back home for their NYSC they will tell you.If smoke enter rabbit hole,nor be clear eye e dey take come out o.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
coputa:
Sorry, they won't come back!, except they choose so later in Life. But I will discourage them as long as Nigeria continues on this trajectory.
They already know the value of Education even at tender age.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Rickmann: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
FrankAnsah:
Two beautiful secondary school girls have stated that school is a scam and that they are tired of schooling.

In a short video they took, they were heard singing Black Sherif's 'Kwaku The Traveler' song as they remixed it to their style, noting that anybody who has not run away from school should raise his or her hand in the air.

One of them after singing said that school is a big scam and they are tired so they've sneaked out and are going home to have a rest.

Watch them speak below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/school-secondary-school-girls-school/

This can only be the result of failed parenting and broken homes.

Sad.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Rickmann:

This can only be the result of failed parenting and broken homes.

Sad.
Not always Bad Parenting.
Don't hinge all on bad parenting...
What about PEER PRESSURE?
That alone can destroy kids in split of seconds
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by Rickmann: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not always Bad Parenting.
Don't hinge all on bad parenting...
What about PEER PRESSURE?
That alone can destroy kids in split of seconds

I agree with you but then it all starts in that small unit called a 'home'.. Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Prov.22:6

A child's upbringing can make or mar him or her in future.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by coputa(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Sorry, they won't come back!, except they choose so later in Life. But I will discourage them as long as Nigeria continues on this trajectory.
They already know the value of Education even at tender age.
You will discourage them from coming to their father land,that's not fair.If every body should run out of this country,who will now build it.That country you currently resides were built by their citizens.
Re: "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien by ajekpaks(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
coputa:
Ask those that didn't come back home for their NYSC they will tell you.If smoke enter rabbit hole,nor be clear eye e dey take come out o.

Story... Out of every 5 Nigerian graduate abroad, only 2 dey come serve for Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Men Can't Win In Relationships / Why Do Nigerian Girls Toast There Men Cantarpant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.