Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344527 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Codedboy95(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
BigBoy123:
Once you have your blue card, then your wife should apply for family reunion, she will get it within 2 months. Get to Germany first and get your Blue Card ASAP. Then when you have it, then she should apply for family reunion, a week after the application follow up with emails, they would hurry it up.
Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chinny22: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=JahBwoy post=115272280]

Just buy from AXA Mansard, 90 days is around 17k[...but I stay in PH

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Chinny22 post=115278666][/quote]

You can do it online or should I give you the contact of the sales person that did mine. She'd send you a form to fill and snap and a code to make payment
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Anthonyedr:
I think i will be doing this,

Because the LMA approval is looking like a longer process to me.

Here is the checklist I used , make 2 photocopies of each document

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Anthonyedr: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks for this tip.
My degree is not tech related but i do have certifications from design courses i can attach to my cv.

I really appreciate the response.

Codedboy95:

Hi, I got an email from you, I guess you what to ask about the checklist. The checklist you have is all you need. Make sure you make two photocopies of each document ( Including your employment contract letter and resume ). If there are additional letters sent by your company, include them and also make two copies, also if your degree isn't tech related, you can add any certification you have that is related to tech, This is not compulsory but my interviewer asked me what my university degree ( Agric ) as to do with blue card and I had to show a tech related certification I got some months back.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
bamsz:

I know someone in the 9th week, it's really slow these days. Be patient, it will end in praise.

Just wanted to confirm if the person has gotten a feedback from the embassy
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by BigBoy123: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please which travel health insurance would you guys recommend here in Nigeria?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
BigBoy123:
Please which travel health insurance would you guys recommend here in Nigeria?

AXA mansard

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 5:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Good morning all,
Please the embassy is asking I submit birth certificate I had previously submitted. But now asking that it is gotten from the NPC of the state where the child was born and not from anywhere else.

Has anyone gotten such a request.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Dear May applicant, has your lawyer visited for verification after interview?
I’m literally everywhere with my phone..
good morning
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blessingayokunl: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Hello everyone, is the embassy still issuing visa at all angry. This space have been devoid of Visa approval update for a while now. They're also not responding to several Emails too. Wetin dey happen??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by BigBoy123: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Well, they just wrote my wife yesterday to bring her passport and travel insurance, so she will be going on Monday to drop it. So yes, they are still answering people, and be encouraged, yours is almost coming to an end
blessingayokunl:
Hello everyone, is the embassy still issuing visa at all angry. This space have been devoid of Visa approval update for a while now. They're also not responding to several Emails too. Wetin dey happen??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dee222: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
hi. Please when was your wife's interview

BigBoy123:
Well, they just wrote my wife yesterday to bring her passport and travel insurance, so she will be going on Monday to drop it. So yes, they are still answering people, and be encouraged, yours is almost coming to an end
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by BigBoy123: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
24. Feb 2022
Dee222:
hi. Please when was your wife's interview

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dee222: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
wow ok. Mine was October 2021, it's laughable at this point

BigBoy123:
24. Feb 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dee222:
wow ok. Mine was October 2021, it's laughable at this point

Mine was November and they are still asking for one document or another
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Afrigoodexpress:
Dear May applicant, has your lawyer visited for verification after interview?
I’m literally everywhere with my phone..
good morning

When was your interview?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
When was your interview?

It was June 15th dear
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Afrigoodexpress:

When was your interview?

It was June 15th dear
Soon you will get a call keep believing and trusting God!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Please has any July 2021 family reunion applicant received interview appointments from the embassy?

The wait is pretty nail-biting at this point.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
I was forced to call them but they didn't answer. This thing is not funny. I will email and call on Monday morning.
jbonito:
Please has any July 2021 family reunion applicant received interview appointments from the embassy?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
jbonito:

When did you booked?as of last year July?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Stallion93(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
For the Nigerians living in Germany, by what means can you send money to Family in Nigeria and have them receive it preferably in Naira without much hassles? Putting current Forex scarcity and Unfavorable fiscal Policies into consideration

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 5:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Hi guys. I’m currently in the 9th week of waiting. Any one knows if it takes this long and how long?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Tessajohn820(f): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Please jahbwoy how can I contact u. Here’s my email .Tessajohn820@gmail.com
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Ashla:

Yep
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Stallion93:
For the Nigerians living in Germany, by what means can you send money to Family in Nigeria and have them receive it preferably in Naira without much hassles? Putting current Forex scarcity and Unfavorable fiscal Policies into consideration

Rewire, TransferGo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Did you apply in July 2021? I applied on 23rd July 2021.

Ashla:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Stallion93(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2022
jbonito:

Rewire, TransferGo
Vielen Dank! I’ll check dem out
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Codedboy95(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Akhinoz:
Hi guys. I’m currently in the 9th week of waiting. Any one knows if it takes this long and how long?
week 3 of waiting for me ( blue card too ), I think you should write to them.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aminattah:

Did you apply in July 2021? I applied on 23rd July 2021.

check your junk,bin or Archive mail..
All the best
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Codedboy95:
week 3 of waiting for me ( blue card too ), I think you should write to them.

Did you apply with a pre-approval document?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.