Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (347020 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrbigman1(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Hello house,

Have anyone experienced family visa rejection and appealed?

I need some basic information.

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
How long the wait after lawyer verification ?any clue?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by AnikeTTC: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
JahBwoy:

Are you into IT?

I'm not into IT.
Is the blue visa only meant for applicants in IT?

Which other routes are available for Germany japa please?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Anyone here who recently got the blue card visa? Just wanted to confirm how long it takes. Currently in the 6th week
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by omabisco: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

My employer is asking for German translation of my degree and Apostille of my Degree for the pre-approval. Has anyone recently done any of this that can guide where to do this?

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
omabisco:
Hello everyone,

My employer is asking for German translation of my degree and Apostille of my Degree for the pre-approval. Has anyone recently done any of this that can guide where to do this?

Thank you

My employer did this on my behalf. All I did was send them certified copies of my transcript and certificate. and a regular copy of my waec
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by omabisco: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
JahBwoy:

My employer did this on my behalf. All I did was send them certified copies of my transcript and certificate. and a regular copy of my waec

Been able to get someone to translate as my employer is not doing that for me, and they informed me I do not need the Apostille for Nigerian docs.

How long did the pre-approval take for you?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
omabisco:

Been able to get someone to translate as my employer is not doing that for me, and they informed me I do not need the Apostille for Nigerian docs.

How long did the pre-approval take for you?

A while... Maybe 3 months ..

It does take a while
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seunoni34(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Biggybee:

Are you going to Nigeria just to start the whole process? Or you already did the process and only going for pickup?

If its to start a new process and you ain't going for any other special thing in Nigeria.

I'll advise you go to Switzerland and renew.

Never knew they process in Switzerland. I had always known about Frankfurt or Greece or Austria.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seunoni34(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Atopet:
My resident permit (Aufenthaltstitel) expires in 30 days same time as my passport. Is it possible to still use this Aufenthaltstitel (with 4 weeks validity) to travel to Nigeria to pick up my new passport and return to Germany in 1 week? I am eligible for an extension but need a valid passport for this.

Your reply will be helpful, Thanks

Go to Frankfurt or Greece. I learnt you can get your passport same day. But it cost some money. About 200€+
You also have to book appointment before you go there. Else you'll pay again for impromptu services
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
jbonito:

No, not yet. We applied last July, so my expectations are from end of June to July, we should receive an appointment. Her passport is out though, so that’s resolved.

When did you apply?
Hello bro!!

Has your wife gotten an appointment date now?

Just curious hahaha!!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamsz: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Akhinoz:
Anyone here who recently got the blue card visa? Just wanted to confirm how long it takes. Currently in the 6th week

I know someone in the 9th week, it's really slow these days. Be patient, it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
chidi4eze:

Hello bro!!

Has your wife gotten an appointment date now?

Just curious hahaha!!

Not yet
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Please, has any July applicant gotten an invitation?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by omabisco: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmm my employer said 2-3weeks, but lets see how it goes. I will update.

JahBwoy:

A while... Maybe 3 months ..

It does take a while

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
omabisco:
Hmmm my employer said 2-3weeks, but lets see how it goes. I will update.

Okay that will be great!! Mine took a while
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jideaffo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
@JahBwoy, if you dont mind, I would like to connect with you. The DM here doesnt seem to work. You can shoot me an email at jideaffo @ yahoo.com.

For those who travelled to Germany recently, what is experience like in terms of Covid test and Vaccination at the Airport and Point of Entry in Germany?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2022
jideaffo:
@JahBwoy, if you dont mind, I would like to connect with you. The DM here doesnt seem to work. You can shoot me an email at jideaffo @ yahoo.com.

For those who travelled to Germany recently, what is experience like in terms of Covid test and Vaccination at the Airport and Point of Entry in Germany?

Done

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by omabisco: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
can someone recommend the how they got temp accommodation that doesn't require huge sum for caution fee (deposit)?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by CockAndBullStor: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Got it!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ayomide002: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2022
omabisco:
can someone recommend the how they got temp accommodation that doesn't require huge sum for caution fee (deposit)?
Have you checked Airbnb?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by omabisco: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes, could not see anything reasonable. All mostly outskirt or hostel.

Ayomide002:
Have you checked Airbnb?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Anybody in this group who applied for Family reunion visa in June 2022 under blue card category? How much time does it take for the embassy in Lagos to respond after the visa interview from your experience?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by tifelola(f): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Happychi19:
good morning, I want to ask you a question if you don't mind, do you have Neco results? If yes, u can submit it and leave Waec results, and if no!! pls go to high court and do an affidavit.

Hi..pls,what about if its Nabteb result one has, can it be used too?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2022
omabisco:
You can try https://www.thehomelike.com/ . I was able to get something reasonable when I used their service way back and you won't need to pay a deposit.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
timbs001:

You can try https://www.thehomelike.com/ . I was able to get something reasonable when I used their service way back and you won't need to pay a deposit.

Timbs abeg you get update as regards current COVID requirements?
Will vaccination card suffice? While travelling?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
JahBwoy:

Timbs abeg you get update as regards current COVID requirements?
Will vaccination card suffice? While travelling?

Hey bro. I think most entry restrictions have been lifted and you don't even need a vaccination card (Please bring it along anyways).
You can check the requirements here: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/coronavirus/2317268#content_0 and also remember to check it regularly before your departure incase of new updates.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
timbs001:

Hey bro. I think most entry restrictions have been lifted and you don't even need a vaccination card (Please bring it along anyways).
You can check the requirements here: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/coronavirus/2317268#content_0 and also remember to check it regularly before your departure incase of new updates.

Thanks man !
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
please how did you get work visa direct from Nigeria

Ayomide002:
Hello house.

I will be leaving for Germany by August on a work visa, I will like to know if there are Nigerians in Aachen or Bonn I can connect with.
I heard about the bureaucracy in Germany. I need to guidance in what to do and how to do stuffs.
Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by omabisco: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
timbs001:

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ayomide002: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
pufframmy:
please how did you get work visa direct from Nigeria

I’m not in Nigeria. I had my masters out of Nigeria.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
ok bro
Ayomide002:
I’m not in Nigeria. I had my masters out of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.