Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346308 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by davizfx: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

With this kind of resume, I would have preferred you go through the Canadian express route. Based on my observation with both countries it will pay you better. If you can raise money for yourself now then relocate and your wife and kids join you later.
A masters in Germany is 2-3 years which to me is short term, after that what next? Relocating will mean starting life afresh, I hope that you are aware. What you can do are "survival jobs" e.g warehouse hand, cleaning etc if you do family reunion your wife can work full time. But if she is a student of course nether of you can. The money from 20hrs a week work is not really much, but enough to cover bills. Studying and working at the same time is can be a struggle because German education is intensive!
Why not try to get a PhD? I don't have a final say in this but if your life is not so bad, as in you have a guaranteed job in Nigeria, you may need to consider staying back. And maybe send your wife to test the waters first while you keep your job. As for training for nursing, pharmacy your wife would have to have near fluent command of the German language to be able to learn.
Thanks so much for your time, thoughts and advice... I appreciate your response. I will have a rethink and reassess my options.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megafustar: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
dany5:
Hello,i have not been on this forum for a while now and just seeing this.I am sorry you feel this way.I advise you contact your employer and let them know what is going on.They can file for you from here and make the process faster.

I wish you good luck . Everything will be alright

Thanks a lot for your response. Unfortunately, after I broke the news of the long wait period, the company decided that they cannot wait that long for me to join the team. The option of a freelance contract didn't go well with them. The contract has been revoked. It is just life! All thanks to the embassy. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IAmPhiL(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hi, has anyone got the working visa application done?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by goof: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
silentachieverr:

I will

Hi, Any update? I also applied late April.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by silentachieverr(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2019
goof:

Hi, Any update? I also applied late April.

None yet. Have you gotten any mail? I applied on 30th April. Haven't gotten a date yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by goof: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2019
silentachieverr:

None yet. Have you gotten any mail? I applied on 30th April. Haven't gotten a date yet.

None yet either. I applied on 24th April. No date yet. Please let me know when you do get a mail
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by silentachieverr(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2019
goof:

None yet either. I applied on 24th April. No date yet. Please let me know when you do get a mail

Alright, you too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Debsmor: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello everyone please am new to this thread but will like to ask if anybody has been rejected spousal reunion.i did my interview in may and the lawyer has been to my house and family but the mail i got today just says,concering am matters send courier envelope addressed to yourself ,without asking for passport.Is this a red flag.please.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by KizitoEgz: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2019
megafustar:

Thanks a lot for your response. Unfortunately, after I broke the news of the long wait period, the company decided that they cannot wait that long for me to join the team. The option of a freelance contract didn't go well with them. The contract has been revoked. It is just life! All thanks to the embassy. smiley

This is sad. Don't cancel the visa application yet, you never know, you just might need that relocation next year. You should probably start reapplying to other companies next year, say february. Since you have gotten an offer previously, when your date is close, reach out to the company to inform them if there is still an opening for that role also ensure you cite all your additional experience etc since the last offer. The interview becomes ridiculously easy when you are interviewing with a company that had made you an offer before. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Alero13: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Good day pls is this for work visa or student visa [q12uote author=fluxyn post=80511279]hi all. I want to drop a piece of information that might be useful for all. if you can fund 2 blocked accounts. you can leave with your wife immediately. all you have to do is fill in your form that your wife is coming with you with all the necessary marriage documents and both of you can get your visa together and leave. A friend here in DE did the same with his wife and they are here. the issue is always the funds. but if the funds are there. the easiest and fastest way is for both of you to apply together. [/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Rachy72: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
In my own case for example, I got the verification complete email on the 28th June, and then on on 3rd I went to the foreign office without waiting for them to write me because I already knew the documents the usually ask, In some big cities this might not be possible without appointment. When I arrived there the couldn’t find her name on the system because it wasn’t registered yet. She opened one big files and searched for about 4mins and then brought out her file, it was there I realized that the embassy usually send all application forms after verification with passport photos as well to Germany with courier because every single document she submitted was there. She then did the verification for me on that 3rd July and told me that the reply would be emailed to the embassy Soon. I waited for another 2 weeks and without any news from the embassy, then I wrote the embassy on 17th in English and received no reply and then on 19th being Friday in German and the replied the next working day on 21st July saying that the are still waiting for the reply from the foreign office, After reading it I picked up the phone and called the honorable Lady in charge of her file and she said, it hasn’t been done yet but It would be done. Later on that same day in evening, I wrote her another email, explained how difficult it was to even get an appointment and how long we had to wait that she should pls try and hasten with the reply in a very polite way and thanked her as well. The next morning she replied me telling me that she has replied the embassy, that was on 23rd July and then I quickly wrote the embassy in German as well and quoted what the wrote me from foreign office. On Wednesday the 24th arrived the Approval email. I guess you now know what I meant with a little push here and there

Thanks for the information. Please what are the requirement needed for the spouse that's in Germany?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by goof: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
silentachieverr:

Alright, you too.

I got my appointment mail today. 30th of October

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by silentachieverr(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
goof:

I got my appointment mail today. 30th of October

Got my mail some minutes ago. 9th October. Congrats bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2019
silentachieverr:

Got my mail some minutes ago. 9th October. Congrats bro.

Please report back here so we can be informed on the procedure. Thanks. I got my appointment for Nov 15th
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Prettty1: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls is there anyone here who has gotting appointment date for family reunion.i registered since April 8th but have not gotting my date till now.Pls help me with a good information
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adedamola92: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please when in May did you apply? I applied on the 3rd of May and I'm yet to get an appointment mail. Thank you.
benfluleck:

Please report back here so we can be informed on the procedure. Thanks. I got my appointment for Nov 15th
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Prettty1:
Pls is there anyone here who has gotting appointment date for family reunion.i registered since April 8th but have not gotting my date till now.Pls help me with a good information

I also applied Ist week of April for family reunion, still yet to get an appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Adedamola92:
Please when in May did you apply? I applied on the 3rd of May and I'm yet to get an appointment mail. Thank you.

6th of May maybe you should call them next week if you don't see, What kind of visa is it you applied for ?. I do have a colleague who is yet to see but applied on May 22nd.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Prettty1: 1:51am On Aug 29, 2019
I also applied Ist week of April for family reunion, still yet to get an appointment. [/quote]

Pls dear do let me know when u get urs.Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adedamola92: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2019
I applied for family reunion visa, I guess work and family reunion visas are in the same category.
benfluleck:

6th of May maybe you should call them next week if you don't see, What kind of visa is it you applied for ?. I do have a colleague who is yet to see but applied on May 22nd.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Prettty1:

I also applied Ist week of April for family reunion, still yet to get an appointment.

Pls dear do let me know when u get urs.Thanks

I will
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Adedamola92:
I applied for family reunion visa, I guess work and family reunion visas are in the same category.

If it is reunion then I think it is another class
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TripleJ03(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Alero13
Good day pls is this for work visa or student visa [q12uote author=fluxyn post=80511279]hi all. I want to drop a piece of information that might be useful for all. if you can fund 2 blocked accounts. you can leave with your wife immediately. all you have to do is fill in your form that your wife is coming with you with all the necessary marriage documents and both of you can get your visa together and leave. A friend here in DE did the same with his wife and they are here. the issue is always the funds. but if the funds are there. the easiest and fastest way is for both of you to apply together.

Pls I applied 4 student visa and will like to travel with my 5 months old baby do I need to apply for a reunion visa for him or go with him for my own Interview
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adedamola92: 5:05am On Aug 30, 2019
What was the waiting period when you applied? 7-9 month?
benfluleck:

If it is reunion then I think it is another class
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TH14TW14: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello Alero13:

I would be happy to chat with you about this for more details. I have sent you an email request. Could you please respond so that we can chat in more detail? Many thanks.

Alero13:
Good day pls is this for work visa or student visa [q12uote author=fluxyn post=80511279]hi all. I want to drop a piece of information that might be useful for all. if you can fund 2 blocked accounts. you can leave with your wife immediately. all you have to do is fill in your form that your wife is coming with you with all the necessary marriage documents and both of you can get your visa together and leave. A friend here in DE did the same with his wife and they are here. the issue is always the funds. but if the funds are there. the easiest and fastest way is for both of you to apply together.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please house help. Is just too scaring seeing the waiting period for a work visa. But while waiting, what are those documents needed from the employer to be submitted to the embassy during interview. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blesstunner: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
It’s testimony time. Family reunion visa applied on 18.04.2019. Confirmation Lawyer showed on 16th May, Verification completed on 28th June. AM 24.07.19. Documents collected with visa on 02.08.19. The whole process took like 3 months and two weeks, for those waiting for theirs, I pray for positive answer for you guys. But you need to approach it with prayer and a little push here and there. If you have any question feel free to ask.
Hi i applied online since July 31 and since then havent gotten any response concerning the appointment date
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ammyxx(f): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello everyone, thanks for the information shared so far. Please if you applied for an appointment date for work visa in June kindly indicate so we can keep one another informed when we receive dates. I can see the May guys have already started receiving theirs. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sissyborlahdey(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
It’s testimony time. Family reunion visa applied on 18.04.2019. Confirmation Lawyer showed on 16th May, Verification completed on 28th June. AM 24.07.19. Documents collected with visa on 02.08.19. The whole process took like 3 months and two weeks, for those waiting for theirs, I pray for positive answer for you guys. But you need to approach it with prayer and a little push here and there. If you have any question feel free to ask.
Congratulations Sir, Did your partner do any German course
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by igbi: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
sissyborlahdey:

Congratulations Sir, Did your partner do any German course

Hi, did you school in Germany? Must one have a German school certificate to qualify for work visa? Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please house I really need your help! I am doing a German fiancé visa , my fiancé has been to Nigeria 2017. We started the hole process in March 2019 and the lawyer came to our house July 2019 and he has summited it to the embassy in August 2019 and I haven't heard anything from the embassy here in Nigeria , neither have my documents in (Deutschland) So i told my fiancé to go to the (Standesamt) registry and we spoke to the woman who is the woman handing our documents in (Meissen) and she said we should write to the embassy, I will write and my fiancé will too , if we didn't get a reply, she will write an official email to them next week Friday which is the 20th . Now I complained to her that if after everything is successful and I get a number for my (Hochzeit) wedding , that if I book appointment it will be 2020 December that am really confused but she said that is impossible that I will have visa before 2months before my wedding. Which means for example if I have my (Hochzeit) number in October , maybe that I will marry in may 1st , that I will have my visa December or January. I am really confused because the (official German website) is saying another thing ? That if I book appointment now , that will get back to me after 3months with the correct date on when , I will come for my interview at the embassy which says in December 2020 . I am confused? December 2020 is really far !

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.