Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345773 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Omoluv5: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Irunma:
Please can you link me up with your friend.. my fiancé is in Germany (he’s has an Italian passport ) but doesn’t have a house yet, cos of this I can’t get invited. I need someone with the experience I o put us through

Hello everyone, am new here. Please is it possible to apply for a family reunion visa to join a student spouse?
Also, can the student visa blocked account funds be used for the processing? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Omoluv5: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omoluv5:

Hello house, thanks so much elders for the efforts u make to clarify issues for new comers...
My questions are-
#How early after hubby gets to Germany as a student can the family reunion visa processing commence? (Hubby is almost set for the winter semester).
#Can the amount he pays into the blocked account while processing his student visa be sufficient also for family reunion visa for I and 3 kids? If not, how much extra is recommended?
#What are the working conditions like for women over there, especially with the kids around?

Thanks so much for your prompt replies...

Someone answer me please����
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Alero13: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello Alero13:

I would be happy to chat with you about this for more details. I have sent you an email request. Could you please respond so that we can chat in more detail? Many thanks.

I actually saw ur msg only 2 or 3days ago.i have responded.Am sorry it took me this long to respond.anticipating ur reply.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omoluv5:

Hello everyone, am new here. Please is it possible to apply for a family reunion visa to join a student spouse?
Also, can the student visa blocked account funds be used for the processing? Thanks

Yes. But your spouse would be required to provide statement of account in DE or work contract to at least shows there is an inflow to cater for you.
Or to open a block account for you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by fluxyn(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Omoluv5:

Someone answer me please����

Hi. Let me answer from my little knowledge.
1st hubby has to open two separate block accounts. 1 for you and 1 for him.
It is advisable that both of you attend the interview together. He can call the Embassy and confirm the details.
This will save you time. So you don’t have to start waiting for appointment date and all.
I made this mistake while I was leaving. My interviewer asked me late and i was informed I could apply that we are both leaving.
Hubby’s visa will still come out and your will take longer.
I hope this helps
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Emperornice: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2019
temitayoolu:
I just got to Berlin on a work Visa so applying for my blue card soon. My wife has done her verification and hopefully she joins me soon.

Good morning, i didn't DM you because you said you won't respond to DM's i would like to ask some questions pertaining to work visa, i hope I'm can contact you as I'm really interested in knowing more about the process.
Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Omoluv5: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Alero13:
Hello Alero13:

I would be happy to chat with you about this for more details. I have sent you an email request. Could you please respond so that we can chat in more detail? Many thanks.

I actually saw ur msg only 2 or 3days ago.i have responded.Am sorry it took me this long to respond.anticipating ur reply.
Thanks so much, I will get in touch asap
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Omoluv5: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahmed4002:

Yes. But your spouse would be required to provide statement of account in DE or work contract to at least shows there is an inflow to cater for you.
Or to open a block account for you.
Ohk, meaning he should've at least stayed close to a year over there�
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Omoluv5: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=fluxyn post=82852851]

Wow, thanks for this sir, really helpful!

Hi. Let me answer from my little knowledge.
1st hubby has to open two separate block accounts. 1 for you and 1 for him.
It is advisable that both of you attend the interview together. He can call the Embassy and confirm the details.
This will save you time. So you don’t have to start waiting for appointment date and all.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
please, is there anyone who has received a date for family reunion appointment. when did you apply and which date did you get. pls share to keep hopes alive
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
wait and hope it will soon be over
Nwadiokay:
What can we do about this delay in getting appointment at German embassy
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DortmundGirl(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
knogbu:
wait and hope it will soon be over

Actually it seems to be the new system. The embassy states in their web page that from the day of application for a appointment it can take up to 12 months before receiving it!!! And then begins the visa procedure which can take another 1 year. Its really annoying and not acceptable

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Omoluv5:

Ohk, meaning he should've at least stayed close to a year over there�

Nope you can apply now. Since the procedure and appointment takes at least 1year and months now.

Just make sure you can afford 10,000 euro as block account for yourself.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
DortmundGirl:

Actually it seems to be the new system. The embassy states in their web page that from the day of application for a appointment it can take up to 12 months before receiving it!!! And then begins the visa procedure which can take another 1 year. Its really annoying and not acceptable

It's really annoying. I guess and the worst is just applicable to Nigeria.
How could someone for renioun wait for 1 year+ . Someone that is genuinely coming over.

Or them want, to break up relationship with your spouse. Or force people to commit adultery and stay with their women. God forbid. .

Guess may be someone just let the Nigerian high commisioner or any of the German govt twitter account. Cos it's makes no meaning at all.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Please house. I greet all of you.

Please somebody should help me with vthe formate of the contract letter for work visa processing.
Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
silentachieverr:

Got my mail some minutes ago. 9th October. Congrats bro.

Sorry how far, How did it go?

What docs did you bring?

What questions did they ask you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DortmundGirl(f): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2019
[Jquote author=emmanero post=82969863]Please house. I greet all of you.

Please somebody should help me with vthe formate of the contract letter for work visa processing.
Thanks[/quote]

From my experience one has to apply for a job with a german company first. After being accepted you can apply for visa. But there is also 6months jobsearch visa. Therefore one must have working experience in a qualified job like computers, engineering or maybe have trained being a nurse.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nwadiokay: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
knogbu:
please, is there anyone who has received a date for family reunion appointment. when did you apply and which date did you get. pls share to keep hopes alive
please anyone that got recently should answer
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
they are probably keeping it secret due to village people
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Okay. Please can you write the question here in the forum so others can also benefit from it. I'd try my best to assist in any way I can.

Sorry for the long silence the German govt has been crazy with Immigration of late and the current wait times is so discouraging. There is nothing I can advise as It's f**ked up. But yeah share your concerns here if you wanna go private you can create a new anon account and post.

Emperornice:

Good morning, i didn't DM you because you said you won't respond to DM's i would like to ask some questions pertaining to work visa, i hope I'm can contact you as I'm really interested in knowing more about the process.
Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Damolaskynov: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
@ Temitayoolu and others who have "crossed over"

Someone should please assist with an answer,I understand we are all very busy but please assist

Damolaskynov:
Good evening House.

Just one simple question please...how long after the successful Work permit Interview does the work permit get issued ? Any other tips/things to watch out for will also be truly appreciated.

Danke schön !!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richdad50(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Happy BirthdayRossybell. Fly higher in life
rossybell:

He applied in August 12th 2019 and got a date for December 2019
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Damolaskynov:

Someone should please assist with an answer,I understand we are all very busy but please assist

It depends on the embassy. For me, it took two weeks. For some of my friends, it took them around 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by KizitoEgz: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Damolaskynov:

It is usually 2 weeks on average. It can take more than that in cases where you have incomplete documents or if you don't have a Pre-approval from the Federal Employment Agency before the interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sirolad(m): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2019
For those that had their interview this week, how was it?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sirolad(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2019
A friend had to go and apply in Ghana and got it done in within 2 months, though it cost close to $2500 sha
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by silentachieverr(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2019
benfluleck:

Sorry how far, How did it go?

What docs did you bring?

What questions did they ask you

Sorry for the late response. It went well.

Bring all the docs listed on the requirements. For blue card Visa, you might need to get a pre approval from the German employment agency even though it wasn't stated in the requirements, I believe

Questions were standard questions and basically info about your work contract and your work experience.

Most importantly, do not lie about anything.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please house, which month are they now for work visa? I booked August.
Please if you have gotten a date, let us know so that we will keep hope alive
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Thegamingorca(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
emmanero:

Mehnnn maybe dey are waiting till deyve employed new staff. Nah wah oh lol
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
silentachieverr:

Sorry for the late response. It went well.

Bring all the docs listed on the requirements. For blue card Visa, you might need to get a pre approval from the German employment agency even though it wasn't stated in the requirements, I believe

Questions were standard questions and basically info about your work contract and your work experience.

Most importantly, do not lie about anything.

Cool keep us posted on when you get the visa. I have already got FEA approval
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
emmanero:

They should be dealing with the guys in June. I know someone that registered July 1 that is waiting
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by firstper(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
For those who apply for family reunion in mid April 2019, has anyone gotten appointment date or they have to wait for one year too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.