Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345962 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sufisunni: 6:18pm On May 06, 2019
dany5:
AM has dropped.Glory be to God..For those expecting the Lord will do it for you as well.
congrats. After investigation in Nigeria, what is next in Germany for family reunion visa processing? My spouse received an email that the investigation has been concluded, but since then (early last month) no any informtion neither from consulate in Lagos nor auslaederbehoerden in Germany.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 7:17pm On May 06, 2019
Approval mail.
temitayoolu:
Abeg what is AM. I am a noob in these slangs. Abeg ja mi si

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2019
The spouse in germany will receive a letter from the Alien authorities to forward some documents.Once that is done,its a matter of a week or two to be issued visa if there is no issue.
Sufisunni:
congrats. After investigation in Nigeria, what is next in Germany for family reunion visa processing? My spouse received an email that the investigation has been concluded, but since then (early last month) no any informtion neither from consulate in Lagos nor auslaederbehoerden in Germany.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mayboy(m): 4:33am On May 10, 2019
good morning.i wish to learn python sir
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2019
Please those that has already gotten the family reunion visa! Does any of you have a spouse who holds a German blue card residence permit and if yes how long did the whole process took you people, and did they asked you guys for language certificate as well.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2019
Please I will also like to inquire about the verification process, will the call the person on the phone to inform him or her that the are coming
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
Please why did it took that long? 8 months, did you have issues with verification or missing documents??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2019
You don't need language certificate if your spouse is a blue card holder, the process can either go faster or slow depends on who is handling your case. The lawyer will come physically to see you but will call first

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2019
...Glory to God..

8 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by okezie007(m): 4:13am On May 11, 2019
dany5:
I ve gotten my passport and my original documents with my visa on it.....Glory to God..
Congratulations
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by gistme24(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
I heard several horror stories about the people at the Ausländerbehörde in particular and the City Hall in general, that made me not look forward to going there. The scariest one being how they will not attend to you if you do not speak German.

It all turned out to be false as they were nothing but helpful and accommodating. Maybe it is unique to Mannheim, but I doubt that.

If you have a valid driver’s license from Nigeria, found out it is valid here for the first 6 months after which you have to start the process of transferring or acquiring a new one. Again, maybe this varies by city.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2019
Any news? Have they gotten the visa?
temitayoolu:
Did the embassy send you an email about verification completed ?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 12, 2019
Pls how long did the whole process took you, and the embassy informed about the verification process
okezie007:
Congratulations
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2019
Thanks for your reply
evetyson:
You don't need language certificate if your spouse is a blue card holder, the process can either go faster or slow depends on who is handling your case. The lawyer will come physically to see you but will call first
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 12, 2019
Any update? Hope you have a goodnews
kingaaj:
Is there a way to find out the status of family reunion visa. My wife and kids went for interview Sept 2018, document verification was done dec 2018/jan 2019. The lawyer verification has been done since jan 2019 but we are yet to get feedback from the embassy.

I have a blue card and have been in germany since august 2018.

We have sent numerous mails to the embassy but there has been no response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
You are right.
gistme24:
I heard several horror stories about the people at the Ausländerbehörde in particular and the City Hall in general, that made me not look forward to going there. The scariest one being how they will not attend to you if you do not speak German.

It all turned out to be false as they were nothing but helpful and accommodating. Maybe it is unique to Mannheim, but I doubt that.

If you have a valid driver’s license from Nigeria, found out it is valid here for the first 6 months after which you have to start the process of transferring or acquiring a new one. Again, maybe this varies by city.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dallasfinest: 7:26pm On May 13, 2019
dany5:
I ve gotten my passport and my original documents with my visa on it.....Glory to God..

Herzlich Glückwunsch! smiley
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 14, 2019
Pls Sir/Ma what kind of questions did the verification officer asked you?
tonygeegentle:
Family Reunion Visa approved..
Aug/20/2018 my appointment day
Jan/09/2019 verification completed
April/09/2019 I got approval mail
April/16/2019 I collected my original documents nd my passport with VISA stamp on it
destination : Stuttgart Germany
Thanks to God Almighty.. the whole visa process took 8months.. Yours is around the corner, you just have to be patient...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
What kind of questions does the lawyer ask?
evetyson:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dadaski: 9:24pm On May 23, 2019
Family reunion Visa collected

8 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2019
House Good day & happy new month.. Please I want you people to help me .. I have been through a lot about the country called Germany and At the point I wanted to give up but not yet because I was not born so ! Please I am almost done with my verification process for a fiancé visa .. But after I collect the date of marriage in Germany court.. will I have to book for and appointment or will the embassy call me to summit my passport.. because if I will book an appointment after wait for 6 months and now wait for 7 to 9 months.. my brother , my personal opinion is that Germany is not been nice to Nigerians ..

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dammyeliz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello Everyone!

My wedding is in August 2019. Is it advisable to apply for family reunion visa now seeing that the process takes a while and I don't have a wedding certificate till August?

Also, I will appreciate a step by step process on application for the visa.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is there anyone that has applied recently for student or work visa, the site currently says it will take 11-13 months to get an appointment... kuku kill me embarassed
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Lawrencium1900: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2019
Please house, I am new to nairaland. I am filling the application form for german visa for work permit visa. Item No 6 in the application form requires me to fill up future residence or intended place of stay in Germany. Does this means house address in Germany? I only know for now that I will be working in Moenchengladbach but I do have a house address. I intend on getting an apartment as soon as I arrive Germany. Kindly advice on what to do. Find attached snap shot of the form section.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ritazcorea: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good afternoon everyone
A friend of my told me in addition to your original documents you must also bring scanned copies of every documents required my the embassy. Please is that true
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Goodylicious74(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please, gurus in the house help me clarify this. Can a woman whose husband is studying in Germany also apply for her masters degree in Germany? I have only read that she can work as a dependant. But what about studying? Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Ritazcorea:
Good afternoon everyone
A friend of my told me in addition to your original documents you must also bring scanned copies of every documents required my the embassy. Please is that true

I believe scanned or photocopies are fine. All documents need to be copied apart from the visa application form, it says in the requirements
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2019
Goodylicious74:
Please, gurus in the house help me clarify this. Can a woman whose husband is studying in Germany also apply for her masters degree in Germany? I have only read that she can work as a dependant. But what about studying? Thanks.

Going as student you would be given a student category Visa with just 120days for work.

But as a Family Reunion, you can work full time.

It's better to go for a family reunion, while you are in Germany, then you can apply for studies.

But just that the waiting time for the family reunion, procedure and everything. One might think of using the option.

But trust me , it's better for the FAM reunion if you are patience enough

4 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ritazcorea: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Good morning house
I have a few questions
1 how long does your motivation letter have to be a friend of mine wrote six pages back and front oo for his student visa i don't understand
2. I only have an I'd card from my junior secondary school will that suffice for the biologically old document?
Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Ritazcorea:
Good morning house
I have a few questions
1 how long does your motivation letter have to be a friend of mine wrote six pages back and front oo for his student visa i don't understand
2. I only have an I'd card from my junior secondary school will that suffice for the biologically old document?
Thank you.

A full Page is of A4 is okay.. No need of stressing yourself jor. It must be hand written.

The JSCE I'd is sufficient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ritazcorea: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2019
It's not a jsce id it's just a jss1 id card from schhol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.