Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (347316 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Optimisticprim: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
FrauPosh:
No timeline update peeps? It's been so quiet in here recently. I still haven't been verified by my lawyer. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜“ Na wa ooo.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Had my interview since February, nothing yet ... Called this morning, the lady on the call didn't even allow me to talk. She just cut me short, saying the consulate will contact me if they have anything for me. They need to work on their call center representative, especially the ladies. The males are friendly and attentive.

It's so sad...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Optimisticprim: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Optimisticprim:

Had my interview since February, nothing yet ... Called this morning, the lady on the call didn't even allow me to talk. She just cut me short, saying the consulate will contact me if they have anything for me. They need to work on their call center representative, especially the ladies. The males are friendly and attentive.

It's so sad...

Dealing with lives and family and being complacent about it, is so unfair. Started application since 2021 oooh.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Merryzu post=126211296]Search for 'Nigerian German Family Reunion Visa' on Telegram [/quote

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Optimisticprim:

Dealing with lives and family and being complacent about it, is so unfair. Started application since 2021 oooh.

They really don't put anything into consideration. They do as they please. Has your Lawyer visited you?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Optimisticprim:

It's so sad...

I was told the same thing. They said they will send me a mail they if they needed my attention or if anything was amiss. πŸ˜“πŸ’”
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by gofaik(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Optimisticprim:

It's so sad...

Hyaaa! Has the ABH asked your spouse to submit their documents?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Franzzy01: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Seriously their receptionist are the rudest people I have ever seen. Hopefully they call you. Keep sending them email

Optimisticprim:

It's so sad...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Arogz12: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Has anyone that registered for visa appointment in July 2022 been invited for visa appointment?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pls what does the "formal guarantor's form mean in family visit and how does one obtain it..Do one really need it since the host will not be the financer
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=Annie2059 post=126326549]Pls what does the "formal guarantor's form mean in family visit and how does one obtain it..Do one really need it since the host will not be the financer[/quot

It's for a family and friends. And I think if you are not the sponsor financially it's not important.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=Nasirmaina post=126327476][/quote]

Ok..thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Peters09: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
A1 Zertifikat exam result is out for those who sat for it.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VeeDee22(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Arogz12:
Has anyone that registered for visa appointment in July 2022 been invited for visa appointment?
yes
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracias112: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Optimisticprim:

It's so sad...

We’re all your documents complete during your interview
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kingsoncj: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
VeeDee22:
yes
If yes, wgat date in July did you apply? I applied on 28th July, 2023.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DanNwaGod: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Arogz12:

Yes, July 22nd have received appointment dates.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hi does anyone know the time frame for receiving the decision mail after a skilled workers category interview? Do they usually stick to the 3 week time frame?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2023
megaxart:
Hi does anyone know the time frame for receiving the decision mail after a skilled workers category interview? Do they usually stick to the 3 week time frame?

I think they do from what I have heard but you might also be lucky to get a quick response..Pls what questions were you asked? Seeking to do Ausbildung?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2023
Annie2059:

I think they do from what I have heard but you might also be lucky to get a quick response..Pls what questions were you asked? Seeking to do Ausbildung?

Hopefully they do. It's been over 2 weeks now.

Also yes it was for an Ausbildung visa application. They asked me the usual questions

-Why not Nigeria?
-Why Germany?
-What was I doing previously?
-How and where did I learn the Language?
-What are my plans after my Ausbildung?

It was conducted 20% in German
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2023
megaxart:

Hopefully they do. It's been over 2 weeks now.

Also yes it was for an Ausbildung visa application. They asked me the usual questions

-Why not Nigeria?
-Why Germany?
-What was I doing previously?
-How and where did I learn the Language?
-What are my plans after my Ausbildung?

It was conducted 20% in German

Wow..ok thanks..I wish you positive feedback
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrsstephanieo: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good morning everyone😊. I am here to share my timeline and thank everyone that shared their timeline, gave me a lot of hope and helped out with information at everypoint when I needed it:

Applied for appointment - May 27, 2022
Goethe Online course - September- December 2022
Goethe Language Exam- January 2023 and I passed at once πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ˜Š
Got appointment date - June 30th 2023
Appointment - 27th July 2023
ABH Letter requesting for documents from my husband - 26th September 2023
Submitted Documents to ABH -2nd October 2023
Email to submit passport & travel insurance - 5th October 2023
Submitted passports - 6th October 2023 went myself 😊
Got passports with visa and docs - 16th October 2023
Intend to travel 1st week of November 2023

Caveats
1. My husband is a researcher so there was no need for verification and A1 certificate even though I went with verification fee and certificate.
3. All documents checked out from the appointment, so that aided smooth transition.

And again thank you to everyone that shared their timeline it was a blessing to me during the entire processπŸ™πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mrsstephanieo:
Good morning everyone😊. I am here to share my timeline and thank everyone that shared their timeline, gave me a lot of hope and helped out with information at everypoint when I needed it:

Caveats
1. My husband is a researcher so there was no need for verification and A1 certificate even though I went with verification fee and certificate.
3. All documents checked out from the appointment, so that aided smooth transition.

And again thank you to everyone that shared their timeline it was a blessing to me during the entire processπŸ™πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Blackforester: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Congratulations ma.

Mrsstephanieo:

Caveats

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Congratulations 🎊
Mrsstephanieo:

Caveats

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Mrsstephanieo:

Caveats

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pquaver(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2023
I just want to tell you guys to keep hopes alive.. Omo a friend of mine today, came to discuss family reunion issues with me, he needed my advice.. He works here in Germany and has lived here for 5 years. He is planning to bring his wife over for them to wed in Germany.. They have only done traditional wedding together before he left. He has submitted everything here to standesamt and today he was invited for personlicher Termin zur Anmeldung der Eheschließung. He said first the way Germany see Nigeria and forgery, dishonsty and how people try to marry their relatives to come over here, he was ashamed of 9ja. Anyway the issue now is he was told to pay 680 euros x2 (pro Person.. Him and his wife) totalling €1360 just for verification process that will still take 6months ooo.. Them never add €600 he used for translation ooo... Then after he will wait this 1 year 6month for interview.. Me dont even know the advice to give him.. Cos he was to paysince he has already started the process but i dey reason should he not come home marry and then apply for family reunion? Me sef confuse after reading howlong people here are waiting.. So make una thank God in any situation u find urself cos dis my gee on now eee.. I dont even know where to start the advice from.. Omo.. That a whole lot of money for verification now

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
FrauPosh:
Its been six months now yet I haven't been contacted by my lawyer. Please has any January applicants been contacted by his/her Lawyer? This wait is so daunting.😟

Hey Sis, anything yet from the embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mopricelezz:

Hey Sis, anything yet from the embassy?

Nothing yet oπŸ˜’
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2023
FrauPosh:

Nothing yet oπŸ˜’

So sorry about that.
Perhaps your hubby should keep mailing them, especially in German. Maybe they'll tell him what's up.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sugiejay: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Mopricelezz:

So sorry about that.
Perhaps your hubby should keep mailing them, especially in German. Maybe they'll tell him what's up.

I think he should even visit the foreign office there, if they can probably mount pressure on the embassy here. This thing is super annoying. Since January for goodness sake
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Sugiejay:

I think he should even visit the foreign office there, if they can probably mount pressure on the embassy here. This thing is super annoying. Since January for goodness sake

We sent mails. The foreign office said they haven't received my file/ information yet from the home office here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: Gentiejag(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.