Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (350711 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mopricelezz:

So sorry about that.
Perhaps your hubby should keep mailing them, especially in German. Maybe they'll tell him what's up.

Thanks so much for your concern. We will keep sending them mails . Hopefully someday I ll receive a call.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
My lawyer just called me two hours ago, that he will be coming tomorrow. It has been a long wait. I'm so exhausted but I am thankful to God.
This is coming at exactly 8 months and two weeks because although I had my interview in January 2023, the verification process began in February. So I was told by the embassy.
Finally!! I thank everyone in this group for giving me the strength to go on with their kind words of encouragement. We will all smile at the end.

8 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrsstephanieo: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
FrauPosh:
My lawyer just called me two hours ago, that he will be coming tomorrow. It has been a long wait. I'm so exhausted but I am thankful to God.
This is coming at exactly 8 months and two weeks because although I had my interview in January 2023, the verification process began in February. So I was told by the embassy.
Finally!! I thank everyone in this group for giving me the strength to go on with their kind words of encouragement. We will all smile at the end.

Finally 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 so happy für you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bethiyan: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good evening house , has any one who applied in August 2022 been able to receive date for appointment at the embassy yet? We are in October and no appointment or email from them
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mrsstephanieo:

Finally 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 so happy für you

Thanks Sis.😊. I can now smile.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2023
FrauPosh:

I am so happy for you, sis. Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Mopricelezz:

I am so happy for you, sis. Thanks to God

Thank you.🙏

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by UCEKE: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2023
FrauPosh:
good news. Congratulations
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
UCEKE:
good news. Congratulations

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Thank God, finally, congratulations ma'am because is not easy at all
FrauPosh:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bethiyan: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good evening everyone

Hello, do we have August 2022 applicants here that has received appointment dates?

I need to know where I stand I applied around the last week of August last year, I Check my Mail 5 time a day and noting yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
Thank God, finally, congratulations ma'am because is not easy at all

Thanks so much Sis. How is yours going? Any word yet from the embassy? Omor the waiting is real. How are you holding up? Don't worry it will soon be over.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bethiyan:

Good evening everyone

Hello, do we have August 2022 applicants here that has received appointment dates?

I need to know where I stand I applied around the last week of August last year, I Check my Mail 5 time a day and noting yet.

They are still on those who applied in first week of August. Don't worry it will come.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zluky: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2023
FrauPosh:

Finally. Congratulations 🎊 !!!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thanks ma'am, nothing yet I believe God will put smile on our faces soon.
FrauPosh:

Thanks so much Sis. How is yours going? Any word yet from the embassy? Omor the waiting is real. How are you holding up? Don't worry it will soon be over.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Zluky:

Finally. Congratulations 🎊 !!!

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sugiejay: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2023
FrauPosh:

Wow
Finally
Thank God.
You stayed strong through it all, welldone sis
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sugiejay:

Wow
Finally
Thank God.
You stayed strong through it all, welldone sis

Thank you.🙏 German FRV application process isn't for the weak. The suspense is just too much.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Biggybee: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Goodmorning house,

Sorry if this doesn't fit this platform(please redirect me to the right one if there is), but has anyone gotten visa for their mom/mother in law SPECIFICALLY for pregnancy/after-birth support?

I was told there is a short term visa for that specifically. Is that right? If yes, with our Nigerian peculiarities, does it work? Or one should just stick to tourism visa?

Or does this also go under family visit short term visa?

I want to be sure how it works with our Nigerian peculiarities. Please if you have any idea, please help.

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello house! Please has anyone that submitted A1 certificate recently received a response from the embassy. Or how long does it usually take them to respond after the submission?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amara97(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nawa oo getting to two months now no news on issuing of visa in this platform. German Embassy ooo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hello everyone. Is it safe to book flight tickets after receiving AM (because of the naira crashing and late booking fees) or is it best to wait to have the passport/visa in hand?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TripleJ03(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Hallo house…… good news visa approved will be back later to share my experience..

4 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Congratulations dear 🎊 🎊
TripleJ03:
Hallo house…… good news visa approved will be back later to share my experience..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Congratulations! Finally some good news here
TripleJ03:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, please who exactly approves the visa? is it ABH or the embassy? Also if you want to check if your application has been sent to the Alien Authority in Germany you can send a mail to (zzVISABVA@bva.bund.de) with your full name and Passport number and date of birth. It worked for me
MintyChoccochip:
Hello house! Please has anyone that submitted A1 certificate recently received a response from the embassy. Or how long does it usually take them to respond after the submission?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
MintyChoccochip:
Good afternoon everyone, please who exactly approves the visa? is it ABH or the embassy? Also if you want to check if your application has been sent to the Alien Authority in Germany you can send a mail to (zzVISABVA@bva.bund.de) with your full name and Passport number and date of birth. It worked for me

Both authorities have to give approval. Usually the embassy here approves and forwards your application to the Foreigners' Authority (Ausländerbehörde) and only after the approval of the ABH can the visa be issued. In the case of a pre-approval the foreigners' authority approves the application first but the embassy in Nigeria still has to give its approval before the visa is issued. The thing is it's typically rare for the rejection to stem from the Nigerian embassy as long as your application was complete and you didn't raise any suspicions of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
megaxart:
Hello everyone. Is it safe to book flight tickets after receiving AM (because of the naira crashing and late booking fees) or is it best to wait to have the passport/visa in hand?

Can anyone help with this?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thank you very much. We didn't have a preapproval. Hopefully we get an approval mail soon
megaxart:

Both authorities have to give approval. Usually the embassy here approves and forwards your application to the Foreigners' Authority (Ausländerbehörde) and only after the approval of the ABH can the visa be issued. In the case of a pre-approval the foreigners' authority approves the application first but the embassy in Nigeria still has to give it's approval before the visa is issued. The thing is it's typically rare for the rejection to stem from the Nigerian embassy as long as your application was complete and you didn't raise any suspicions of fraud.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
megaxart:

Both authorities have to give approval. Usually the embassy here approves and forwards your application to the Foreigners' Authority (Ausländerbehörde) and only after the approval of the ABH can the visa be issued. In the case of a pre-approval the foreigners' authority approves the application first but the embassy in Nigeria still has to give it's approval before the visa is issued. The thing is it's typically rare for the rejection to stem from the Nigerian embassy as long as your application was complete and you didn't raise any suspicions of fraud.

You are absolutely right. Just to add; these approvals have a life span of 3 months. This means if they are not used by the embassy within 3 months after receiving it from the ABH for any reason, the approval will be sought again by the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrsstephanieo: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
megaxart:

Hello
I would advise that you don’t book a flight until after you have been requested to submit your travel date and Travel health insurance because you don’t know how long you would have to wait after your interview with the embassy and in case you have to be verified you are not sure of when your lawyer would come.
Please be patient until you get to the final stage of submitting travel date so you don’t loose money because you didn’t get your visa before flight date
P.s you are also advised to leave a 14 days period before your travel date too

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by megaxart(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mrsstephanieo:

Hello
I would advise that you don’t book a flight until after you have been requested to submit your travel date and Travel health insurance because you don’t know how long you would have to wait after your interview with the embassy and in case you have to be verified you are not sure of when your lawyer would come.
Please be patient until you get to the final stage of submitting travel date so you don’t loose money because you didn’t get your visa before flight date
P.s you are also advised to leave a 14 days period before your travel date too

Oh, my travel dates and health insurance have already requested and I submitted the documents about a week ago. My one worry is receiving my documents and passport late or there being an error in my passport, I don't know how common that is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (189) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.