Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346539 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RolexJames: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Has anyone who did work visa interview in November heard from the embassy? I did mine on the 28th of November and I haven't heard anything from them yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ope4Christ: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
RolexJames:
Has anyone who did work visa interview in November heard from the embassy? I did mine on the 28th of November and I haven't heard anything from them yet

Patience should be your middle name for now. It takes an average of 6 - 8 weeks (normal time frame but could be more or less atimes) before your visa will be granted. Learn to pray and plan for the new country you are going.

Wish you good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RolexJames: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
6-8 weeks is a long time but thanks

Ope4Christ:

Patience should be your middle name for now. It takes an average of 6 - 8 weeks (normal time frame but could be more or less atimes) before your visa will be granted. Learn to pray and plan for the new country you are going.

Wish you good luck.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mnetfaze: 2:41am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adedamola92: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2019
Yeah, meant his German passport. No vex, the Nigerian in me is too thick ni o, so I see everything from green and white lens.

mnetfaze:
Please dear,I don't understand what you mean by his green passport?... He doesn't use a green passport, he is not a Nigerian. He has a German passport (the red German passport) because he is pure German.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Damolaskynov: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone !!

For everyone who has "crossed over", please be kind enough to share Christmas photographs to encourage everyone else to stick to this journey and hope for the best !!

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ensamy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello, I need advice. I have received my German evaluation of my Masters and First degree certificate from Zab after three months of submission and it was successful.
Now I don't really know how to go about job search and how to go about applying for work visa.
I need advice.
My German certificate of evaluation is already with me. shocked shocked
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ensamy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please house, I need advice. I applied for German evaluation of my credentials or by Zab about three months ago. Then I received the certificate evaluation about a week ago which was successful .
Please, is they any job search site I can use to look for job online. And still how do I go about applying for work visa. Advice please shocked shocked
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by folkab4real: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
knogbu:
WAAAAAT!
you got diff dates for all members of your family. I am in this category too and I wrote them to inform them but they wont reply.
I am confused about the checklist (document requirements) for kids. Pls which checklist applies to them?
Is it same requirements for the spouse?

This is the checklist for child

https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/2191572/fc1451b8cdfd6d9f814f6b49276468fd/checklist-kindernachzug-data.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by drnoel: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=mnetfaze post=84817841][/quote]

Then give his passport number and that settles it
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Compliments of the season! Please I just want to ask a question ? Can a Supreme Court in Germany write to the German embassy on your behalf for an appointment at the embassy , so that you can marry before the date of your marriage! Can the embassy say no to the Supreme Court?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dallasfinest: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ajereh01:
Compliments of the season! Please I just want to ask a question ? Can a Supreme Court in Germany write to the German embassy on your behalf for an appointment at the embassy , so that you can marry before the date of your marriage! Can the embassy say no to the Supreme Court?

I dont think so... but u can try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Damolaskynov: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year 2020 !!

Question for "crossed over" work permit holders. How did you prove German language proficiency during your appointment for Residence/Work permit at the Aliens office?

Do I have to write A1 exam and pass before getting the work permit? Kindly shed some light on this please.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Have you gotten your visa?

RolexJames:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please anybody know which month they are now for work visa Appointment??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by drnoel: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ajereh01:

Such a scenario is rare, haven't seen or heard it happen before so one can suppose that it's almost an impossible feat. Do u have the case in court and on what grounds?
Also u must mean the courts of the state or region u intend to wed in Germany cos the supreme court itself on its own don't bother themselves with cases on marriage. I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RolexJames: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Not yet... I'm still waiting
zamani234:
Have you gotten your visa?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ok. Fingers crossed. it will come out soon. Which month did you apply for the visa and what was the waiting period when you applied?

RolexJames:
Not yet... I'm still waiting

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RolexJames: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks. I applied on November 28th as for the waiting period I'm not sure what it was. Is there anyway to check?
zamani234:
Ok. Fingers crossed. it will come out soon. Which month did you apply for the visa and what was the waiting period when you applied?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sorry i'm a bit lost. Was it the visa interview at the embassy you had on November 28th or that was when you applied online?

RolexJames:
Thanks. I applied on November 28th as for the waiting period I'm not sure what it was. Is there anyway to check?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RolexJames: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
My visa interview was on the 28th of November. I applied for the appointment in May
zamani234:
Sorry i'm a bit lost. Was it the visa interview at the embassy you had on November 28th or that was when you applied online?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Oh ok. cool. so it means the 12 months waiting period didn't affect you.

RolexJames:
My visa interview was on the 28th of November. I applied for the appointment in May
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Did you get FEA Approval? might be the cause of the delay in issuing the visa as the embassy might be trying to get it.

RolexJames:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RolexJames: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yeah I had FEA approval and travel insurance and all the other documents in the checklist
zamani234:
Did you get FEA Approval? might be the cause of the delay in issuing the visa as the embassy might be trying to get it.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cool.

RolexJames:
Yeah I had FEA approval and travel insurance and all the other documents in the checklist

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Damolaskynov: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hi Zamani234,

As at May 2019, the expected appointment window was still 6 months.

A way to find out the current situation with reference to appointments for any class of visa is to go to the appointment booking page on nigeria.diplo.de and check under the particular visa type and read the preamble written there. It is always stated there, the month you registered and the expected appointment month/year. Moreover, you will receive an email at least 2 or 3 months before your appointment stating your appointment date and all( remember to print that mail O, very important).

zamani234:
Please anybody know which month they are now for work visa Appointment??

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Prettty1: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Update : I got an email from the embassy sequel to my interview that I should make available 150k for document verification on or before a specific date next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Prettty1: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=Adedamola92 post=84978391]
Yeah, meant his German passport. No vex, the Nigerian in me is too thick ni o, so I see everything from green and white lens.

Adedamola please have the Embassy started doing ur verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adedamola92: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2020
They are yet to start the verification, will be going to the embassy today to pay the 150k for verification. Have they started yours?

[quote author=Prettty1 post=85529559]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Prettty1: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adedamola92:
They are yet to start the verification, will be going to the embassy today to pay the 150k for verification. Have they started yours?

Not yet
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adedamola92: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
OK. When was your appointment?
Prettty1:

Not yet
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamdexfarms(m): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Hello people, I am a student residing in Bonn, Germany since October 2018. I went back home last year August to tie the knot with my fiancee, now my wife. She has applied for family reunion visa however I read somewhere that my duration of residence in Germany will be considered and that I must have spent 2 years here before she can apply for family reunion. Also, she applied for appointment using a passport carrying her maiden name. Can she change the passport to include my surname? And probably go with both on the date of interview? She applied in September and we are yet to get interview date. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.