Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346352 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by benfluleck: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
ztob:

I made a trip to Ghana and I'm at the verge of processing my Ghana resident permit, but then a friend that works at Ghana's German Embassy told me that they would reject a resident permit that is younger than 6 months old. How did you bypass this?

I heard this has been introduced only just recently cry
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hello benfluleck,

are you in germany now? How was your interview process

benfluleck:

I heard this has been introduced only just recently cry
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Have you gotten your visa?

RolexJames:
Afe Babalola University. B.Eng. I've already gotten a document from my company which I will send them on Monday
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Please is there anyone that applied earlier than August that have not gotten an appointment for work visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sam8850: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
I applied for work visa for a friend on Jan 8 2020 and he got a mail on Jan 20 for appointment date in March 27. When I applied I saw expected appointment date to be Jan 2021.

Shocking or has the embassy changed the style of 1 year wait?

emmanero:
Please is there anyone that applied earlier than August that have not gotten an appointment for work visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 4:02am On Jan 22, 2020
I applied since August . No email yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 4:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Is it Blue card?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sam8850: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Yes it's blue card.

emmanero:
Is it Blue card?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Sam8850:
Yes it's blue card.

Thanks for the info
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by manutd4all(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please I need assistance for work permit. I just got an offer from a German company. I need to know how to proceed.

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amrachipee: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please i applied for a family reunion visa since July last year. Is up to 6 months now and haven't gotten any interview date please is any that applied in July still haven't received yet because am little bit confused. 22 July precisely that i applied
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Firstlady001: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Please can anyone update us with the month they are now in family reunion
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sissyborlahdey(f): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
sissyborlahdey:
Changes likely to take effect from March..Interesting, please take a read�. https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/work/skilled-immigration-act/&hl=en-ZA

The change , is it for students and workers only, is family reunion included?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by folkab4real: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Adedamola92:

Update : I got an email from the embassy sequel to my interview that I should make available 150k for document verification on or before a specific date next month.

Hi @Adedamola92, i just to enquire if the lawyer from embassy has contacted you for your data verification. And it so how was it. Thanks for your usual response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a family reunion visa, I have tried the A1 German course first time but got 40% against the minimum 60% required, I can communicate in basic German language to a reasonable extent, please does anyone know if there’s an alternative for this very requirement, though I have again registered for the exam for March 2020
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Amrachipee:
Please i applied for a family reunion visa since July last year. Is up to 6 months now and haven't gotten any interview date please is any that applied in July still haven't received yet because am little bit confused. 22 July precisely that i applied

I applied since June, no date for appointment yet. I guess it’s normal

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
nuel80:
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a family reunion visa, I have tried the A1 German course first time but got 40% against the minimum 60% required, I can communicate in basic German language to a reasonable extent, please does anyone know if there’s an alternative for this very requirement, though I have again registered for the exam for March 2020

If your husband is educated or studying PHD, or working as an Engineer or highly profession in Germany.

You are exempted from A1 language.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Ahmed4002:

If your husband is educated or studying PHD, or working as an Engineer or highly profession in Germany.

You are exempted from A1 language.

Thanks Ahmed, in my case my wife has a PHD in Chemistry and works in a pharmaceutical company as a manager in oncology.
Forgot to mention she’s German and not a Nigerian. Does the exemption also applicable to me in this case ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2020
nuel80:

Thanks Ahmed, in my case my wife has a PHD in Chemistry and works in a pharmaceutical company as a manager in oncology.
Forgot to mention she’s German and not a Nigerian. Does the exemption also applicable to me in this case ?

Yes boss.

In these cases, you must demonstrate before you enter the country
that you possess a simple knowledge of German1
. This is to ensure
that in Germany you can conduct basic communication in German
from the start.

Are there exceptions?

Yes. You do not have to prove any knowledge of German, as a rule, if
one of the following statements applies:
¢ You or your spouse are a citizen of the European Union or have
exercised your right to free movement as a German.
¢ Language acquisition is not possible abroad, not reasonable or in
spite of all effort not successful within a year (only in the case of
subsequent immigration to Germans).
¢ You are incapable of demonstrating basic knowledge of the
German language due to a physical or mental illness or handicap.
¢ You have a university degree and probably will be able to find
work in Germany on the basis of your language skills (recognisably
minor need for integration requirement).
¢ You do not wish to reside permanently in Germany.
¢ Your spouse holds an EU Blue Card.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Ahmed4002:

Yes boss.

In these cases, you must demonstrate before you enter the country
that you possess a simple knowledge of German1
. This is to ensure
that in Germany you can conduct basic communication in German
from the start.

Are there exceptions?

Yes. You do not have to prove any knowledge of German, as a rule, if
one of the following statements applies:
¢ You or your spouse are a citizen of the European Union or have
exercised your right to free movement as a German.
¢ Language acquisition is not possible abroad, not reasonable or in
spite of all effort not successful within a year (only in the case of
subsequent immigration to Germans).
¢ You are incapable of demonstrating basic knowledge of the
German language due to a physical or mental illness or handicap.
¢ You have a university degree and probably will be able to find
work in Germany on the basis of your language skills (recognisably
minor need for integration requirement).
¢ You do not wish to reside permanently in Germany.
¢ Your spouse holds an EU Blue Card.

Thanks for your detailed information.

I studied German A1 class at Goethe institute in South Africa but got 40% which is below the cut off required. I can speak basic German language. I will take the test again and will try to do better this time. I’m expecting my appointment anytime soon. I hope to meet the requirements before going for my appointment.

Once again thanks for these informations.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
nuel80:

Thanks for your detailed information.

I studied German A1 class at Goethe institute in South Africa but got 40% which is below the cut off required. I can speak basic German language. I will take the test again and will try to do better this time. I’m expecting my appointment anytime soon. I hope to meet the requirements before going for my appointment.

Once again thanks for these informations.

You welcome.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Ajereh01:
Please has this so called embassy giving anyone appointment, booked since September.. The pain and frustration this so called embassy has given me . Since I was born, I haven't had such. All of them that is doing this to people who wants to go legit and fight for their goals , They will have no peace in everything they lay their hands on . Amen

It’s sad we all face these experiences as Nigerians, but I advice you to be patient. You don’t need to swear at anyone. I applied for appointment since June 2019, but has not gotten any information from them. Yours is still fresh. Just wait and pray.
Regards!!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by janettee(f): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Ajereh01:
Please has this so called embassy giving anyone appointment, booked since September.. The pain and frustration this so called embassy has given me . Since I was born, I haven't had such. All of them that is doing this to people who wants to go legit and fight for their goals , They will have no peace in everything they lay their hands on . Amen

Your prayers won't work, it's useless.

You are not the only one it's affecting.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dammyeliz(f): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
People who applied in June 2019 should check their emails. I received interview date this morning. Patience is key my people...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dammyeliz:
People who applied in June 2019 should check their emails. I received interview date this morning. Patience is key my people...

Please what date did you apply and what date did they give you for the interview
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Your correct, Inteview dates were given out yesterday. I hope they continue till today and tomorrow
Dammyeliz:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2020
knogbu:

Your correct, Inteview dates were given out yesterday. I hope they continue till today and tomorrow

When did you applied?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Acisky(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good afternoon all, please i will like to know, can a spouse on a dependent visa study ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hi folks, wonderful thread so far. Thank you. Please does anyone know if I have to type in seperate pages the school name/address, parent/siblings and grandparents names and addresses for my child applying for reunion. Please anyone that has submitted application for a child should please let me know. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dammyeliz:
Please what date were you given, I applied also in June 2019, but have not gotten an appointment date yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.