Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344424 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by beatemp: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello house

Not sure who this helps but it seems the appointment wait time for work visa has reduced greatly

I booked an appointment on Sunday for long term visa with no pre-approval and I got a date for 16th of next month today

So if you're hoping to try for a work visa you can forge ahead

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Brooke60(f): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sam8850:
Yes, I'm a BI Developer and Data Scientist.

Hi, I am already into Tech but is there anywhere you I can get this data scientist training done in lagos? Maybe exactly where you had yours?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MarvinAjereh01: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please please N/L house , I am in a hot seat now , the embassy wrote to me first week of this month to come and take my passport and do a new one because my own passport has only 2 months to expire, they have been holding my passport since September last year , now I went to Ikoyi passport center here in Lagos , to do a new passport and after capturing , The immigration officer told me that there is no booklet at the moment and it’s a nationwide something and that he would give me a document, indicating that I have applied for a new passport and paid fully for it and my second interview at the embassy is on Monday, please what should I do ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by webtouch: 12:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello friends, how can I go about the translation of my wedding certificate? Is it better to do it in Nigeria? Where can I do it?

Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by webtouch: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nwadiokay: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oriaku1:
Please is it possible to track your family reunion visa online? It's almost two months I went for interview no word from them, no lawyer has visited. God!!!!
Any news from the embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nwadiokay: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please has anyone with kid(s), gotten a family reunion visa recently?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Translate from what language to what?

webtouch:
Hello friends, how can I go about the translation of my wedding certificate? Is it better to do it in Nigeria? Where can I do it?

Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
My dear nothing yet.

Nwadiokay:

Any news from the embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Fabulousaify(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why is it taking so long? A friend of mine who went for interview late last month. the lawyer came for verification yesterday. I pray yours comes soon.

Oriaku1:
My dear nothing yet.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Lawrencium1900: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hello House,
1. Please can anyone direct me to a place where i can translate my marriage certificate from English to German language. I would be grateful
2. Is it compulsory that the birth certificate required for Family reunion visa must be from NPC? My spouse birth certificate was issued by the local government. Is there any issue with this? Does she have to go NPC? Kindly advice based on this situation
3. My Meldebescheinigung was issued to me in my previous city and it bears the name of my previous city. I relocated to a new city but i was not issued a new Meldebescheinigung but rather my house address was changed in the system and on my resident card. is this an issue?

I would appreciate contributions. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
I got a mail from them telling me is a reminder mail, that they sent me mail 4 days aft my interview to submit another questionnaire for myself & my son, they say d one I submitted was not completely filled and signed. I did not get d 1st mail but thank God I got d reminder mail. I've sent completely filled and signed questionnaire to them, hopefully it will get to them by Monday by God's grace.

Why is it taking so long? A friend of mine who went for interview late last month. the lawyer came for verification yesterday. I pray yours comes soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
1. I don't think u need to translate your marriage certificate, my marriage certificate is in English and they embassy accepted it.
2. NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is
born after December 13th, 1992) declaration of age is what they will accept but it must be deposed to by one of the parents or head of the
family if both parents are deceased
3. For this I don't know, I'll advise u call the office and tell them u need a new Meldebescheinigung with ur current address cuz u want to use it and process a visa for your spouse. They r in d right position to tell u what to do.

Hello House,
1. Please can anyone direct me to a place where i can translate my marriage certificate from English to German language. I would be grateful
2. Is it compulsory that the birth certificate required for Family reunion visa must be from NPC? My spouse birth certificate was issued by the local government. Is there any issue with this? Does she have to go NPC? Kindly advice based on this situation
3. My Meldebescheinigung was issued to me in my previous city and it bears the name of my previous city. I relocated to a new city but i was not issued a new Meldebescheinigung but rather my house address was changed in the system and on my resident card. is this an issue?

I would appreciate contributions. Thanks[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DHA10: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Oriaku1:
I got a mail from them telling me is a reminder mail, that they sent me mail 4 days aft my interview to submit another questionnaire for myself & my son, they say d one I submitted was not completely filled and signed. I did not get d 1st mail but thank God I got d reminder mail. I've sent completely filled and signed questionnaire to them, hopefully it will get to them by Monday by God's grace.
Maybe the reason the lawyer has not visited. I wish you good luck dear

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DHA10: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=DHA10 post=100247480][/quote]ok
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DHA10: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Oriaku1:
I got a mail from them telling me is a reminder mail, that they sent me mail 4 days aft my interview to submit another questionnaire for myself & my son, they say d one I submitted was not completely filled and signed. I did not get d 1st mail but thank God I got d reminder mail. I've sent completely filled and signed questionnaire to them, hopefully it will get to them

maybe the reason the lawyer has not visited wishing good luck dear
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Yes. Thanks!

maybe the reason the lawyer has not visited wishing good luck dear
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mayysen(f): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
beatemp:
Hello all

I just got an offer from a company in Berlin and I need some advice about the work permit application process

1.) How do I certify my degree certificate in Lagos?
2.) What do I use as work experience letters if I cannot get references?

I'll really appreciate an answer from anyone who knows about work permits!

Hi, please how did you get this offer. just came across this thread and I want to apply for jobs too
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Lawrencium1900: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oriaku1:
1. I don't think u need to translate your marriage certificate, my marriage certificate is in English and they embassy accepted it.
2. NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is
born after December 13th, 1992) declaration of age is what they will accept but it must be deposed to by one of the parents or head of the
family if both parents are deceased
3. For this I don't know, I'll advise u call the office and tell them u need a new Meldebescheinigung with ur current address cuz u want to use it and process a visa for your spouse. They r in d right position to tell u what to do.

Hello House,

I would appreciate contributions. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. For the question 2, will the space for one of the parents to depose to and sign be left blank to enable my spouses parent sign on or will the document signed on before the document is ready? Kindly walk me through how this works
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Lawrencium1900: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hello House,
I am filling the application form for family reunion. I have some questions.
1. Should references in the federal republic of Germany be the spouse address? I can only see relatives as an option but no spouse
2. The applicant parents section also. One of the parents of my spouse is deceased. Should i write his name in the form even if he is deceased?
3. What are your means of subsistence? They are asking if my spouse has health insurance cover. How should i proceed?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
For the declaration of age and affidavit of spinster hood all your spouse need is to go to federal high court and tell dem her mum or dad want to swear it 4 her, Her mum or dad will be d one to sign. There's a space for d deponent 2 sign, your spouse will not sign any of them.

Thanks for the reply. For the question 2, will the space for one of the parents to depose to and sign be left blank to enable my spouses parent sign on or will the document signed on before the document is ready? Kindly walk me through how this works
[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Lawrencium1900: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thank you very much. must it be a Federal high court only?
Oriaku1:
For the declaration of age and affidavit of spinster hood all your spouse need is to go to federal high court and tell dem her mum or dad want to swear it 4 her, Her mum or dad will be d one to sign. There's a space for d deponent 2 sign, your spouse will not sign any of them.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DHA10: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lawrencium1900:
Thank you very much. must it be a Federal high court only?
yes in High court only, a lawyer will prepare the declaration according to information given to him/ her, then one of the parents will sign and give it back to the lawyer to stamp after which he gives the copy to you .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DHA10: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lawrencium1900:
Hello House,
I am filling the application form for family reunion. I have some questions.
1. Should references in the federal republic of Germany be the spouse address? I can only see relatives as an option but no spouse
2. The applicant parents section also. One of the parents of my spouse is deceased. Should i write his name in the form even if he is deceased?
3. What are your means of subsistence? They are asking if my spouse has health insurance cover. How should i proceed?
I used my hubby's name cos I don't have trusted relatives over there., 2) I wrote my dad's name though dead but there is a place in questionnaire where you will specify whether he's alive or dead. 3) just write no unless she has health insurance over there
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MarvinAjereh01: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
nolia66:
Please has anyone gotten a letter like this from the embassy before.

As I said I got the same letter and it was another interview and at the same time on that day, They were also interviewing my fiancé, I was really confused because I did my interview 2nd September 2020 and I ask the interviewer why another interview and he said that when one comes for another interview like this , it’s a sign that you are at the end of your journey with the embassy. The questions the interviewer asked was all about my fiancé personal life and educational background and they also asked my fiancé all about me in our home state in Germany. Please my question now is :- for how long must we wait again because this is my 3rd year fighting the Germany embassy and the painful part of all this , i and my fiancé keep renewing our marriage document . Now is also the 3rd time we are doing so cry cry
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chapmanovie: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
[b][/b]did you have to pay the visa fee when submitting the travel health insurance and passport ?
New80:
To God be the glory.
I finally arrived Germany Yesterday. I have never experienced this type of cold in my life but I am happy to be with my Spouse.

The whole process of applying for German Family Reunion Visa and arriving here safely (18 long and frustrating months) was for me a difficult one.
I am still surprised that the lawyer never visited me. For me, this is a miracle and it can happen to anyone on the process. God can change the rule for you. Also, My A1 was long expired and I was not asked to submit a new one. This might be because I also possess a B1 certificate which my spouse submitted in direct to Auslandermpt.

Lessons I learnt in this whole thing is that only God can do it. Submit all the requirements and pray to God for the rest.
In the last 18 months, I have been on this page everyday (very amazing). However, I will always check to contribute from my experiences and also to give back to the community that many times brought relief to me.

Good luck guys. I am still indoors (under the covers ooo because of cold) but I am happy.

Congratulations dear, it can only be God.
I tap into these testimony.
Please which state did you reside in when in Nigeria, want to know if it was because of your location that made the lawyer not to visit.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chapmanovie: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
After my interview for family reunion visa I was not asked to pay my visa fee just the verification money and I got my approval mail saying I should come with my passport and my travel health insurance...but there was no reference to the visa fee...I want to know if it would be required so I take along? And also I am confused about the travel dates does it have to be several dates or just one date? ...please I need urgent answers thanks all
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Is your spouse a German citizen?? If yes that is why u did not pay for visa fee and u will nt b asked to do so again no it will nt b required by them, travel date has to be one... Plz whn was ur interview and have u been investigated?

After my interview for family reunion visa I was not asked to pay my visa fee just the verification money and I got my approval mail saying I should come with my passport and my travel health insurance...but there was no reference to the visa fee...I want to know if it would be required so I take along? And also I am confused about the travel dates does it have to be several dates or just one date? ...please I need urgent answers thanks all
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chapmanovie: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
My interview was last year July
And I was investigated in November
And got my approval mail Friday

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chapmanovie: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yes she is a German citizen
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chapmanovie: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sorry one last question where am I indicating travel date? On a blank sheet ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chapmanovie:
My interview was last year July
And I was investigated in November
And got my approval mail Friday
a big congratulations to you my friend. was your A1 result still valid when you submitted it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.