Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344843 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
adeotun:

The picture I posted is that the pre-approval document they want?

The pre-approval is the envelope that has a letter you were not allowed to open. I think you mentioned that in an earlier post.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
timbs001:

Vorabzustimmung means the Pre-approval document. The issuing date is the date the pre-approval was granted. Issuing authority in Berlin, Munich e.t.c depending on where it was issued.

I am asking because I have 2 different letters from two different authorities in Munich. One is Federal Employment Agency, the other is the Foreigners ish. So I'm trying to understand which one is the actual pre-approval they are referring to since both if them are like pre-approvals for different things
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2021
timbs001:

The pre-approval is the envelope that has a letter you were not allowed to open. I think you mentioned that in an earlier post.

Wow wow wow I knew I messed up. I wrote the date for The issuance of Federal Employment Agency
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
timbs001:

Thank you so much sad sad I kept asking for a very long time no one helped me
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2021
adeotun:

Wow wow wow I knew I messed up. I wrote the date for The issuance of Federal Employment Agency

I don’t think that should be a problem. In as much as you have the pre approval. Good luck in your interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
timbs001:

I don’t think that should be a problem. In as much as you have the pre approval. Good luck in your interview.

Thank you thank you thank you I'm very grateful God bless you cry
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
adeotun:

Thank you thank you thank you I'm very grateful God bless you cry

No worries. I just got to Munich like two weeks ago. If you need any help, do let me know.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
timbs001:

No worries. I just got to Munich like two weeks ago. If you need any help, do let me know.

Alright, thanks. I hope to be in Munich too before the end of September
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
adeotun:

I'm sure it's not a problem because they will still review the documents regardless and they will see the information they need. You shouldn't bother your head. All the best in your interview

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good evening all. Plz has any1 gone thru German passport application for his or her child or do u knw any1 who has. Plz I'll lyk to knw d duration at least let pple lyk me hv hope. According to their website it's 4months( dts for d document verification) gv or tke. Mine is heading to 9mnths nw. Plz any1 who cn hlp out wt information, I'll b grateful. Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Deborah75: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I need your help it's urgent.
I went for my interview few months ago, and the VO gave me my other documents photocopy, she said she doesn't need them..... please who has experience this kind of thing.....I need answers
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Deborah75:
Good evening everyone, please I need your help it's urgent.
I went for my interview few months ago, and the VO gave me my other documents photocopy, she said she doesn't need them..... please who has experience this kind of thing.....I need answers

She didn't tke any photocopy atall or wat? cool
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Maybe you could call them to enquire.
mercy444:
Good evening all. Plz has any1 gone thru German passport application for his or her child or do u knw any1 who has. Plz I'll lyk to knw d duration at least let pple lyk me hv hope. According to their website it's 4months( dts for d document verification) gv or tke. Mine is heading to 9mnths nw. Plz any1 who cn hlp out wt information, I'll b grateful. Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Deborah75: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
mercy444:

She didn't tke any photocopy atall or wat? cool

They took one photocopy each
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Deborah75:

They took one photocopy each

I dnt think there's any reason for you to be worried. D Vo took wat she wntd and dts all dat matter. Hv ur lawyer come for verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Deborah75: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
mercy444:

I dnt think there's any reason for you to be worried. D Vo took wat she wntd and dts all dat matter. Hv ur lawyer come for verification?

Noooo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Deborah75:

Noooo

Hmmmmm patience and prayer is absolutely needed wen dealing wt German Embassy.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders how long does it take the lawyer to contact you for verification after interview
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Josinobirian:
Please fellow nairalanders how long does it take the lawyer to contact you for verification after interview

Mine took 4mnths after my interview, maybe cos i stay in d east Bt pple who stay in Lagos, it's shorter, dts their advantage.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2021
mercy444:

Mine took 4mnths after my interview, maybe cos i stay in d east Bt pple who stay in Lagos, it's shorter, dts their advantage.
any idea about those who stay in Port Harcourt
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
chidi4eze:
any idea about those who stay in Port Harcourt

I hv no idea dear.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Does the embassy send confirmation of documents received ?

The ask me to send a paper which I’ve done
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Josinobirian:
Does the embassy send confirmation of documents received ?

The ask me to send a paper which I’ve done

I've never heard of them sending confirmation of documents they receive. Though I think I've heard people here say if they don't receive the document, they'll react out again (I'm not so sure about this).

However, you should just track the document through the courier service you used. If it says it was delivered, then it is sure the embassy received it.

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Documents verification for my child was successful today as confirmed by d embassy. To God alone be all the Glory!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
mercy444:
Documents verification for my child was successful today as confirmed by d embassy. To God alone be all the Glory!!!!!!!
Congratulations to you dear

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Fabulousaify(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Finally. To God be the glory

mercy444:

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Fellow nairalanders what’s the whole family reunion process ?is it like

Interview
Verification
Documents sent to Germany
Back to Nigeria
Visa approved or?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Josinobirian:
Fellow nairalanders what’s the whole family reunion process ?is it like

Interview
Verification
Documents sent to Germany
Back to Nigeria
Visa approved or?

Generally, yes, that's the process but we've heard of some exceptional cases people testify here of not going through the verification stage
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeolabilkis002: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good day to You all and thank You for all the support.

I have always been a private school teacher until February this year when I decided to make a career switch.Hence I started learning python and then Django framework and JavaScript.

Can I apply to these German companies given that I have not had enough experience and much compétences as I ought to and that most of these employers ask for 2/3 years experience

Although,some said sometimes the employers may not necessarily expect job applicant to code perfectly.

Or can I get teaching job in Germany or I should apply for Software developer job like that even though I have one project in GitHub and working on two now.

I wish I can get an employer that will employ me like this and learn on the job
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeolabilkis002: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Also,should one get an employment,how much does it cost from start to finish so that I can prepare.

Also,is it possible to go with kids cos I am a single mom.

Thank you all
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by historybrow: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hello Everyone, I need some questions answered.
So I got a job. And I am going to apply for a Blue card. The initial plan was that the company would get approval so I can apply under the "Skilled Immigration Act" for fast-tracking it. But I was able to get an appointment for the beginning of September for the Blue Card Category.
My question is this, would it be ok for me to follow the normal processing since I got a date that is 3 weeks away. Is there any unnatural delay to be expected (I mean would it take longer than normal because of the pandemic, or my processing time won't be affected), how long is the processing time for Blue Card.
Thanks.
Ps. I have read from November 2020 till date. no similar case exists. the work visa guys (about 3-5 found) all applied under the "Skilled Immigration Act".
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by historybrow: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
adeolabilkis002:
Good day to You all and thank You for all the support.

I have always been a private school teacher until February this year when I decided to make a career switch.Hence I started learning python and then Django framework and JavaScript.

Can I apply to these German companies given that I have not had enough experience and much compétences as I ought to and that most of these employers ask for 2/3 years experience

Although,some said sometimes the employers may not necessarily expect job applicants to code perfectly.

Or can I get teaching job in Germany or I should apply for Software developer job like that even though I have one project in GitHub and working on two now.

I wish I can get an employer that will employ me like this and learn on the job

My advice. Get a job with a good Nigerian company that has a strong development culture.

Money can be shit, your end goal is what is important. you don't have to stay for long, if you are serious, you can be a very good developer in 6months. once you have that, you can start applying.

GitHub is not very important (mine is a mess). but your CV should carry projects and your contributions to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.