Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344915 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
MolecularSponge:
Hallo Everyone,
Please, Does the embassy demand that the spouse must change her name after marriage and must the spouse passport has the husband surname? Please all endeavour to answer my questions. Thanks

yes, she must change her name because u will still do affidavit of change of name in high court .and ur passport must bear ur hubby surname.pp

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
MolecularSponge:
Hallo Everyone,
Please, Does the embassy demand that the spouse must change her name after marriage and must the spouse passport has the husband surname? Please all endeavour to answer my questions. Thanks

No, the embassy does not demand a change of name and it's not a must the couple must have the same surname

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nellycee4u:
Good evening all,
Please is anyone here applying for family reunion whose spouse has a blue card or knows anyone who has a blue card & has successfully migrated his family�

��‍♂️
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by HEARTROB(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
U will get a mail soon dis September with the exact date for ur appointment in october if u booked in early October, but if you booked last of October u will get mail early October.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by HEARTROB(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
heybaby12:
Hello,
Just asking if anyone that applied in October 2020 has been given date yet
U will get a mail soon dis September with the exact date for ur appointment in october if u booked in early October, but if you booked last of October u will get mail early October

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
mercy444:

yes, she must change her name because u will still do affidavit of change of name in high court .and ur passport must bear ur hubby surname.pp

I don't think change of name is a "must". As long as she does not identify herself with her husband's surname anywhere in her application, the embassy can't demand that she's changes her name because there's no law that says married people must have same surname. She can use her maiden name for her application and her passport can bear her maiden name with no issue whatsoever

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good Evening All,

I resumed 1st Sept 2021 as a Phd Researcher, sponsored like the DAAD with monthly pay and I have 2 kids, the eldest is 5yrs. Please when can my wife apply for Family Re-union and what are possible criteria to be met before applying for reunion? I have an apartment her in *** and have gotten my contract letter.

Secondly, how long in estimate does it take to get an appointment and is there any thing additionally that could be done to make the process easier like blocked account etc and how can I go about it?

I appreciate your response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Geedhey(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
I would like to ask : doing affidavit for the purpose of Age declaration can I attach the passport photo of just the parent that is alive or I must attach both. I am trying to use it for the blue card visa appointment.
Also I can't seem to find the form "Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr.8 of the German Alien's Law. On the site.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you are already in Germany and have a decent salary that can cater for your family they are already eligible for a reunion visa.
The whole process is quite lengthy from Nigeria, so bring inn lots of Patience and prayer in the journey. Good luck.

Atopet:
Good Evening All,

I resumed 1st Sept 2021 as a Phd Researcher, sponsored like the DAAD with monthly pay and I have 2 kids, the eldest is 5yrs. Please when can my wife apply for Family Re-union and what are possible criteria to be met before applying for reunion? I have an apartment her in *** and have gotten my contract letter.

Secondly, how long in estimate does it take to get an appointment and is there any thing additionally that could be done to make the process easier like blocked account etc and how can I go about it?

I appreciate your response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good day y'all,

Which is the best recommendable transfer app to send money to Nigeria from Germany? Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bonn2007:
Good day y'all,

Which is the best recommendable transfer app to send money to Nigeria from Germany? Thanks.

Use world remit or Azimo

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank you for your reply, Do you have any idea of the estimated salary(I, my wife & 2 kids) the embassy could be looking at, and if its not sufficient can savings be used as substitute as proof of sustenance?

Bonn2007:
If you are already in Germany and have a decent salary that can cater for your family they are already eligible for a reunion visa.
The whole process is quite lengthy from Nigeria, so bring inn lots of Patience and prayer in the journey. Good luck.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Atopet:
Thank you for your reply, Do you have any idea of the estimated salary(I, my wife & 2 kids) the embassy could be looking at, and if its not sufficient can savings be used as substitute as proof of sustenance?

Are you a Daad scholar?
Yes savings can
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pseudonomer: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Bonn2007:

It’s not lengthy for those with DAAD scholarship. It’s rather fast tracked.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
I was referring to a spousal reunion visa and not a Student visa on scholarship basis.

( quote author=pseudonomer post=105536289]

It’s not lengthy for those with DAAD scholarship. It’s rather fast tracked.[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
I was referring to a spousal reunion visa and not a Student visa on scholarship basis.

pseudonomer:

It’s not lengthy for those with DAAD scholarship. It’s rather fast tracked.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
yes, they know what they are saying. family reunion is also fast-tracked for DAAD scholars. I saw some people sharing their experiences with that in this thread. Someone mentioned getting a letter from DAAD for their spouse.
Bonn2007:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pseudonomer: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bonn2007:

I know, I’m asking because my friends on DAAD scholarship has a fast track preference to bring their spouse, usually about 3 months.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Please I need help urgently, I discover on Sunday that my email address has been hack, and I am processing my family reunion visa. It is only with email that embassy can reach me and now I can no longer received mail. Please anyone with helpful advise should help me out on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ejopee:
Please I need help urgently, I discover on Sunday that my email address has been hack, and I am processing my family reunion visa. It is only with email that embassy can reach me and now I can no longer received mail. Please anyone with helpful advise should help me out on how to go about it. Thanks

Reset your email password on the login page
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2021
adeotun:

Reset your email password on the login page

I have done that severally but didn't work, I even went to Cyber cafe for those boys to help me retrieve it but it didn't work, the hacker hack both my Google account too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ayomideloni: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Bonn2007:
Hello y'all,

This might not belong here but there is no harm in asking.

Is anyone here in need of EURO in exchange for Naira? I have EURO for sale. Thanks � .

I am interested
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by boiz2men(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2021
adeotun:
I HAVE GOTTEN MY VISA
DHL delivered all my documents this evening. God is too faithful, I remember the day I applied for this job I was already signing another job offer that period and didn't take this one too seriously because they hardly ever reply.

I will drop a link to my podcast for today because when I published it this morning it captured exactly how I felt.
Listen to the latest episode of my podcast, Daily Devotions With Elizabeth: September 2, 2021: Blessed Be God Our Saviour
https://anchor.fm/a-peculiar-people/episodes/September-2--2021-Blessed-Be-God-Our-Saviour-e16q27g

What city is your company in?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
boiz2men:

What city is your company in?

Munich
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by boiz2men(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
adeotun:

Munich

Nice... Enjoy... carry food sha grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Hi everyone, how did you meet the covid requirements when travelling to Germany? I just want to hear different opinions. Details like name of the health center and price will be appreciated too. Drop yours and watch others, thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Piece of information for those of us that embassy have given deadline to submit new German A1 certificate.
I just find out that Goethe institute Lagos conduct special exam for people but you will have to write them numerous emails attaching with it the screenshot of the deadline given to you by the embassy, explaining and pleading to them and if you are lucky they will fix exam for you and you can collect the result the same day after the exam. The exam might be conducted for only you or up to 5 person's.
Note: the fees is usually higher
A friend of mine wrote September 9th and she paid 74,000 for the exam registration

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by suaxxy: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please I need your help,
My verification has been completed and the embassy has sent a mail to that effect. My husband has not been contacted up till now.
PLEASE WHICH OFFICE IN GERMANY IS IN CHARGE OF FAMILY REUNION because Nigeria embassy stated it in the mail i received that they await response/reply from Germany.
He has also gone to ‘Auslanderamt’, they said they are not in charge.
If there is any email address I can message, please can help me with it.
Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
It should beausländerbehörde ,Cox when I did my interview ,german embassy forwarded it to then,d contacted my husband asking him tosubmit some documents which he did ,wasn't up to 5hrs d replied his mail saying d visa has been approved n d forwarded it to german embassy in nigeria
suaxxy:
Please I need your help,
My verification has been completed and the embassy has sent a mail to that effect. My husband has not been contacted up till now.
PLEASE WHICH OFFICE IN GERMANY IS IN CHARGE OF FAMILY REUNION because Nigeria embassy stated it in the mail i received that they await response/reply from Germany.
Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by flouxpar: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Ajeboswt:
It should beausländerbehörde ,Cox when I did my interview ,german embassy forwarded it to then,d contacted my husband asking him tosubmit some documents which he did ,wasn't up to 5hrs d replied his mail saying d visa has been approved n d forwarded it to german embassy in nigeria

Hi @Ajeboswt, please I would like to know, which documents was your husband asked to submit? I would be asked for same too very soon and want to be prepared so I can send asap. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Work contact ,size of his apartment, pay slip,health insurance, how we met,how long we have been married etc all was put in writing....each city has different requirementsfrom ausländerbehörde Cox my husband requirementswas different with my friends own too
flouxpar:

Hi @Ajeboswt, please I would like to know, which documents was your husband asked to submit? I would be asked for same too very soon and want to be prepared so I can send asap. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
For How long dear?
suaxxy:
Please I need your help,
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.