Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (347569 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
I applied for d reunion April 20th 2020
Got mail on May 20th 2021 to come for my interview on 17th June 2021
Lawyer called 2weeks after my interview
Abh contacted my husband 12th July for document submission
Abh confirmation visa mail sent to my husband that same 12th July 2021
Lawyer came on 20th July 2021 for verification
He went back to lagos ,submitted his report on 10th August to d embassy

Everything depends on d VO and d type of lawyer sent, d reason y my lawyer didn't come when he called was because of d insecurities happening in d East
Some persons will tell u it took like 4months ,2months, 1week,2weeks, 3weeks etc before dia lawyer came

Just pray for urs to be fast and be patient
Got a mail to submit my passport,travel insurance and print out of d mail with a hand written travelling date on 18th of August 2021

When was your interview?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ajeboswt:

He went back to lagos ,submitted his report on 10th August to d embassy

Everything depends on d VO and d type of lawyer sent, d reason y my lawyer didn't come when he called was because of d insecurities happening in d East
Some persons will tell u it took like 4months ,2months, 1week,2weeks, 3weeks etc before dia lawyer came

Got a mail to submit my passport,travel insurance and print out of d mail with a hand written travelling date on 18th of August 2021

When was your interview?

When you submitted your travel insurance how long did it take to get your documents back? I'm worried because I think I should send mine physically.
I had my interview on Friday 20th of august and I received an email the next Monday morning on 23rd that I should send my travel insurance and travel dates via email, courier or drop it myself. And I was asked to include copy of the email if I send physically. And they stated boldly in red that my travel date must be before 1st October which is my resumption date for work. I sent the documents that evening via email and I've been rethinking maybe I should have sent it physically, because I don't even know if they saw it self.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ajeboswt:

He went back to lagos ,submitted his reportno on 10th August to d embassy

When was your interview?

Sorry to ask is your spouse a citizen?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
adeotun:

When you submitted your travel insurance how long did it take to get your documents back? I'm worried because I think I should send mine physically.
I had my interview on Friday 20th of august and I received an email the next Monday morning on 23rd that I should send my travel insurance and travel dates via email, courier or drop it myself. And I was asked to include copy of the email if I send physically. And they stated boldly in red that my travel date must be before 1st October which is my resumption date for work. I sent the documents that evening via email and I've been rethinking maybe I should have sent it physically, because I don't even know if they saw it self.

Like someone mentioned earlier, once you track the document with the courier company you used and it was delivered, be rest assured the embassy has it. I think it took almost two weeks before I heard back from the embassy after sending my passport and travel insurance via DHL.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sam8850:
2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) – no copies required
Valid passport +2 copies of its data page
2 signed declarations according to Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr. 8 of the German Alien's Law
2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications
School Leaving Certificates of Primary and Secondary School/ WAEC-Certificate
Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if applicable)
Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family
Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)
Work Contract with the German company/ organisation, including information on salary, specific duties, work conditions and time frame of the contract
Possibly: consent of the German Federal Employment Agency (may be obtained beforehand)
Prepaid courier envelope by any major courier service.

Also note that you can go for Blue Card which is an option only if your job offer meets the salary benchmark of 52k euros above. The required documents for the Blue Card is different, fund below;

Passport
2 completely filled application forms
2 completely filled declarations in accordance with Section 54 of the Residence Act
2 biometric passport pictures
Curriculum vitae of professional career, including all certificates, diplomas, etc.
German university degree or recognised foreign degree comparable to a German degree
Working contract or binding job offer with details of gross annual salary.
Pre-paid courier envelope from a major courier service.

Bro with 2m can u get this visa
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sam8850:
2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) – no copies required
Valid passport +2 copies of its data page
2 signed declarations according to Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr. 8 of the German Alien's Law
2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications
School Leaving Certificates of Primary and Secondary School/ WAEC-Certificate
Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if applicable)
Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family
Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)
Work Contract with the German company/ organisation, including information on salary, specific duties, work conditions and time frame of the contract
Possibly: consent of the German Federal Employment Agency (may be obtained beforehand)
Prepaid courier envelope by any major courier service.

Also note that you can go for Blue Card which is an option only if your job offer meets the salary benchmark of 52k euros above. The required documents for the Blue Card is different, fund below;

Passport
2 completely filled application forms
2 completely filled declarations in accordance with Section 54 of the Residence Act
2 biometric passport pictures
Curriculum vitae of professional career, including all certificates, diplomas, etc.
German university degree or recognised foreign degree comparable to a German degree
Working contract or binding job offer with details of gross annual salary.
Pre-paid courier envelope from a major courier service.

bro what can of skills is required ? Pls give examples
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Send through courier, it wouldn't take up to 2days for them to return it....dhl is d best,when u send just track it

I had my interview on Friday 20th of august and I received an email the next Monday morning on 23rd that I should send my travel insurance and travel dates via email, courier or drop it myself. And I was asked to include copy of the email if I send physically. And they stated boldly in red that my travel date must be before 1st October which is my resumption date for work. I sent the documents that evening via email and I've been rethinking maybe I should have sent it physically, because I don't even know if they saw it self. [/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Not yet, he's a residence permit holder

Sorry to ask is your spouse a citizen? [/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nellycee4u: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
mercy444:

Mine took 4mnths after my interview, maybe cos i stay in d east Bt pple who stay in Lagos, it's shorter, dts their advantage.

Pls if it took them 4months to contact you for verification, how long did it take for you to get visa abeg??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nellycee4u:

Pls if it took them 4months to contact you for verification, how long did it take for you to get visa abeg??

I haven't gotten my visa dats cos am still in d process of getting a German passport for my child.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ajeboswt:
Not yet, he's a residence permit holder

Sorry to ask is your spouse a citizen?

Yes he is. From ur previous explanation, is it family reunion visa u r getting or work visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Family reunion

Yes he is. From ur previous explanation, is it family reunion visa u r getting or work visa? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nellycee4u: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2021
mercy444:

I haven't gotten my visa dats cos am still in d process of getting a German passport for my child.

This is a bit confusing to me. Pls how long has it been from your interview till date? Did you just have a newborn?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Nellycee4u:

This is a bit confusing to me. Pls how long has it been from your interview till date? Did you just have a newborn?

Plz check ur email.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nellycee4u: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2021
mercy444:

Plz check ur email.

I have & replied too
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by vir0547: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you for responding to my question.

DebbyD1:

As you are already aware, family reunion visas ideally goes through a verification process. I believe as long as you have the necessary documents to prove the child is yours, there shouldn't be any problem
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello, thanks for your response. Although I clearly stated I didn't send it physically, I can't track it.
timbs001:

Like someone mentioned earlier, once you track the document with the courier company you used and it was delivered, be rest assured the embassy has it. I think it took almost two weeks before I heard back from the embassy after sending my passport and travel insurance via DHL.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Guyssssss the consulate has sent out my stuff, I was here worrying about whether they saw my insurance policy I sent via email. I wait with bated breath lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dee222: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hi everyone. Please what does affidavit of consent of parents for the family reunion of the child look like? Do we swear that in court or is just a signed personal letter? Please I'd really appreciate a response. thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=Dee222 post=105423004]Hi everyone. Please what does affidavit of consent of parents for the family reunion of the child look like? Do we swear that in court or is just a signed personal letter? Please I'd really appreciate a response. thanks

ls it visa or passport dat u applied for ur child?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
I believe that the court has to endorse it forr it to be called an affidavit
Dee222:
Hi everyone. Please what does affidavit of consent of parents for the family reunion of the child look like? Do we swear that in court or is just a signed personal letter? Please I'd really appreciate a response. thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dee222: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
visa[quote author=mercy444 post=105423337][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dee222: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
ok thanks
adeotun:
I believe that the court has to endorse it forr it to be called an affidavit
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dee222:

I only sent a personally signed letter of consent which my wife presented at the embassy at her appointment with the children and it was accepted without issues.
You can wait for others to contribute too.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dee222:
visa

so sorry I don't hv any idea Abt the consent form for visa ,it's consent for acquiring a German passport that I know.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dee222:

As far as I know, the only "affidavit of consent" required for a child's family reunion visa as stated in the checklist is: Affidavit of Consent of the parent remaining in Nigeria for the relocation of the child
to Germany (if not personally present during application interview)

If this really applies to you, then it is done like every other affidavit at the court. Just tell them at the court, the purpose of the affidavit, which is that you are giving consent to the child to join the other parent in Germany. They will ask for personal details (names and possibly date of birth of everyone involved), draft it and then get it signed and stamped
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
I HAVE GOTTEN MY VISA
DHL delivered all my documents this evening. God is too faithful, I remember the day I applied for this job I was already signing another job offer that period and didn't take this one too seriously because they hardly ever reply.

adeotun:
Guyssssss the consulate has sent out my stuff, I was here worrying about whether they saw my insurance policy I sent via email. I wait with bated breath lipsrsealed

I will drop a link to my podcast for today because when I published it this morning it captured exactly how I felt.
Listen to the latest episode of my podcast, Daily Devotions With Elizabeth: September 2, 2021: Blessed Be God Our Saviour
https://anchor.fm/a-peculiar-people/episodes/September-2--2021-Blessed-Be-God-Our-Saviour-e16q27g

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nellycee4u: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dee222:

My confusion is in the affidavit you added.
If it is affidavit, it has to be done in court.
If it is just a consent letter from someone say your spouse permitting you to join with the child(ren) then it's just a written letter. Could be handwritten or typed. It has to be signed too
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nellycee4u: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good evening all,
Please is anyone here applying for family reunion whose spouse has a blue card or knows anyone who has a blue card & has successfully migrated his family�
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Hallo Everyone,
Please, Does the embassy demand that the spouse must change her name after marriage and must the spouse passport has the husband surname? Please all endeavour to answer my questions. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yes u must have ur affidavit of change of name and ur passport must bear ur husband surname

]Hallo Everyone,
Please, Does the embassy demand that the spouse must change her name after marriage and must the spouse passport has the husband surname? Please all endeavour to answer my questions. Thanks[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello,
Just asking if anyone that applied in October 2020 has been given date yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.