Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344988 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hallo,
Please, The visa application form, Is it to be filled with small letters or capital letters. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by flouxpar: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Ajeboswt:
Work contact ,size of his apartment, pay slip,health insurance, how we met,how long we have been married etc all was put in writing....each city has different requirementsfrom ausländerbehörde Cox my husband requirementswas different with my friends own too

Thanks for your response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by thibcyrain: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello I see every one is doing an amazing job here, welldone.

I just got a job and i applied for visa however I want to know if it’s possible to go with my spouse. I have gotten an appointment already.

I want to know if i can go with my spouse immediately or she applies for the family reunion visa and join later, I have read here that the family reunion visa takes a long time. It will be nice if anyone can advise on the fastest route to go about this.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2021
MolecularSponge:
Hallo,
Please, The visa application form, Is it to be filled with small letters or capital letters. Thanks

Fill with capital letters all through, make sure to print extra copy and fill again when you make mistake. There should be no mistake or cancellation in the form

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
adeotun:
Hi everyone, how did you meet the covid requirements when travelling to Germany? I just want to hear different opinions. Details like name of the health center and price will be appreciated too. Drop yours and watch others, thanks.

Please anyone who have pass through this stage should help with the right information, I like to know too
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Please house I will like know are the spouse in Germany are contact for documents submission at the home office.
Is it with a letter, email or through telephone call
I am a little worried that my spouse has not be contacted by the home office even though lawyer came for verification since June
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Ejopee:

Please anyone who have pass through this stage should help with the right information, I like to know too

You basically need to take a covid PCR test at most 72 hrs before entry into Germany (Please confirm this as this requirement is subject to change anytime). You can do the covid test at any of the approved labs (https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/privatelabs/).

Then do a digital registration here: https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#/ and print out the registration document (You can upload your negative Covid certificate when filling this form to opt out of mandatory isolation when you arrive in Germany)

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Ejopee:
Please house I will like know are the spouse in Germany are contact for documents submission at the home office.
I am a little worried that my spouse has not be contacted by the home office even though lawyer came for verification since June

Email usually.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=timbs001 post=105870626]

You basically need to take a covid PCR test at least 72 hrs before entry into Germany (Please confirm this as this requirement is subject to change anytime). You can do the covid test at any of the approved labs (https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/privatelabs/).

Then do a digital registration here: https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#/ and print out the registration document (You can upload your negative Covid certificate when filling this form to opt out of mandatory isolation when you arrive in Germany)

plz those travelling to Germany wt kids younger Dan 2yrs. do they nid to undergo d covid 19 test too ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=mercy444 post=105873612][/quote]

Nope. Covid test is necessary only for 12 years or older. Check here: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/einreiseundaufenthalt/EinreiseUndAufenthalt#content_2
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
timbs001:

Nope. Covid test is necessary only for 12 years or older. Check here: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/einreiseundaufenthalt/EinreiseUndAufenthalt#content_2

ok tnk u
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
timbs001:

Email usually.

Thank you for your response but please there were no space for spouse email address in the questionnaire and visa form. It was only address and phone number that was ask for in the form. I don't really know how the spouse will be contacted
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ejopee:

Thank you for your response but please there were no space for spouse email address in the questionnaire and visa form. It was only address and phone number that was ask for in the form. I don't really know how the spouse will be contacted

If your spouse is already in Germany and has a residence permit, the foreigner's office has all his details including his residential address and email address. They will contact him via the email address.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by esther49: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Those that have been fully vaccinated, do they still need to do a Covid test before entering Germany?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Oh, Yes, Covid test is Mandatory and it be valid for 72hours between when your sample is taken and time of arrival at your final destination.

esther49:
Those that have been fully vaccinated, do they still need to do a Covid test before entering Germany?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Interesting, but how will they know if the spouse is on DAAD Scholarship as the online appointment system for family Reunion does not indicate your reference person/contact as seen from this general family Reunion page which also shows waiting period of above 1 year:
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1675

Or is there any other link to apply for Family Reunion for "Students on Category A" such as DAAD??

pseudonomer:

I know, I’m asking because my friends on DAAD scholarship has a fast track preference in bring their spouse, usually about 3 months.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pseudonomer: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Atopet:
Interesting, but how will they know if the spouse is on DAAD Scholarship as the online appointment system for family Reunion does not indicate your reference person/contact as seen from this general family Reunion page which also shows waiting period of above 1 year:
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1675

Or is there any other link to apply for Family Reunion for "Students on Category A" such as DAAD??

I will have to ask. I know a girl on DAAD scholarship, she got to Germany in October(she was pregnant though), her husband joined her in January. This is confirmed by me.

What I guess really happened is maybe the Foreign Office in Germany contacted German Embassy in Nigeria. But I will ask her about the details later.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Juoflife1(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
I read this thread from the beginning. I saw somewhere that your spouse will get a letter from DAAD, and this letter will be used to fast track the process. With DAAD, I think It's just 3 months. Read from the beginning, you will get answers
Atopet:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Thank you, I have read and also seen that, however, It didn't indicate how the letter got to the embassy because the first application for appointment is always online and there is no place for any reference or attachment so far I've seen.

Juoflife1:
I read this thread from the beginning. I saw somewhere that your spouse will get a letter from DAAD, and this letter will be used to fast track the process. With DAAD, I think It's just 3 months. Read from the beginning, you will get answers
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Please help ask and drop update, I really need the information for my wife. Thanks

pseudonomer:

I will have to ask. I know a girl on DAAD scholarship, she got to Germany in October(she was pregnant though), her husband joined her in January. This is confirmed by me.

What I guess really happened is maybe the Foreign Office is Germany contacted German Embassy in Nigeria. But I will ask her about the details later.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by GraceIsaac09: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations!!!
I asked this same question last month cos my husband got a job too and i got a response (pg 73; timbs001 responded on 28th Aug).

If i may ask did you apply under blue card/work permit/pre-approval?
My husband applied under work permit because he doesn't have a degree and the company informed us that they aren’t registered to get the pre-approval.
That’s been since 27th Aug that he applied and no appointment date yet.

thibcyrain:
Hello I see every one is doing an amazing job here, welldone.

I just got a job and i applied for visa however I want to know if it’s possible to go with my spouse. I have gotten an appointment already.

I want to know if i can go with my spouse immediately or she applies for the family reunion visa and join later, I have read here that the family reunion visa takes a long time. It will be nice if anyone can advise on the fastest route to go about this.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Atopet:
Please help ask and drop update, I really need the information for my wife. Thanks

The fast track of your wife visa is applicable after her visa appointment interview. In the past when the email booking was used. You get an appointment immediately, but now you have to wait for the one year period, although after the visa interview. She would get it within 2 weeks max

Or Alternatively
Still book the appointment via the online portal
Write a letter to your DAAD contact person requesting for an invitation letter for your spouse, the contact person you ask for the following details:
Her passport information, and marriage certificate. When you get the invitation, proceed to your auslander office to file for an invitation letter for her again using the DAAD letter as well again. Although not necessarily, just finding an options for speedy.

When you have the two letters.

Send a copy of it and your wife information (passport details) to the embassy in Lagos requesting for the date, together with her confirmation of family reunion email.

Just give a try, it might work.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Ejopee:

Ask him to mail or call the home office in his city, some times this people are just to lazy and or there is no clear coordination between the state and the embassy office in Nigeria
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
timbs001:

If your spouse is already in Germany and has a residence permit, the foreigner's office has all his details including his residential address and email address. They will contact him via the email address.

Thanks alot for your response
My spouse is a German citizen
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Ejopee:

Thanks alot for your response
My spouse is a German citizen

Let him contact them.
Don't wait for those guys dear.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Ask him to mail or call the home office in his city, some times this people are just to lazy and or there is no clear coordination between the state and the embassy office in Nigeria
Thanks noted
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Let him contact them.
Don't wait for those guys dear.

My spouse actually went to the foreign office in Munich August 10th to find out if our documents has been sent there but there was a long queue of people waiting outside, some person's complain of queueing for 5 hours and when they finally get inside they will ask them to go and book online appointment, while others are complaining that they have book online appointment for 5 weeks yet no response from them. It is really giving me concern.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ejopee:

book online appointment, while others are complaining that they have book online appointment for 5 weeks yet no response from them. It is really giving me concern.

Ask your spouse to write a letter addressing his concern and use any of the the courier post in Germany Deustche post specifically. They don't joke with letters, and it's always read.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by thibcyrain: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
I applied via blue card, although I got a date almost immediately. I have a close friend that is also on the waiting list for work permit. Might even be your husband.

Please let ne check out the response. Thank you.

GraceIsaac09:
Congratulations!!!
I asked this same question last month cos my husband got a job too and i got a response (pg 73; timbs001 responded on 28th Aug).

If i may asked did you apply under blue card/work permit/pre-approval?
My husband applied under work permit because he doesn't have a degree and the company informed us that they aren’t registered to get the pre-approval.
That’s been since 27th Aug that he applied and no appointment date yet.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hallo,

Please, I am confuse with which form to fill for the visa application. I saw the electronic form titled VIDEX and a national visa application form in PDF. Please, which of this form should I fill. Are they the same or different. Thanks for your usual response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
MolecularSponge:
Hallo,

Please, I am confuse with which form to fill for the visa application. I saw the electronic form titled VIDEX and a national visa application form in PDF. Please, which of this form should I fill. Are they the same or different. Thanks for your usual response.

With the Videx your documents can be transmitted electronically (meaning you fill all information online with an internet across and bar code would be generated which the embassy can access all information)

The national visa application is filled either manually or electronically (using PDF application that allow edits, you don't need an internet connection to fill the form).

Advice you to go for the manual application (The national Visa form in PDF)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.