Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? (797 Views)

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos) / Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by Zaronxpanol(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
I am still confused why my manager will send me such an errand.. I was sitting on my desk when I got a call to see him in his office. Reluctantly, I went to see him, first of all he congratulated me for been one of the outstanding marketing leaders in the bank for 2018. Later he asked If I am still seeing my ex-husband, and how do I cope with the emotional stress of been a divorced single mother. Then I responded, by telling him that I don't discuss family issues at work. He then stood up, and whispered in my ear, can you help me buy a pink bra and pant that smell nice like yours? I will love to present it to my wife as her birthday gift. He then dropped some cash and walked out of his office. I don't know what this man wants from me, please advise me.

Re: My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by Teibaba(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
You still at this point don't know what he wants from you?? grin grin grin

Okay I will tell you.

He wants to hit your horney pot with his kpekus

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by soberdrunk(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
How does he know your bra and pant smells nice? If this isn't sexual harassment then I don't know what is. It is either you nip it in the bud or if you have too much at stake you play along....... angry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by Airforce01(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Indirectly saying He wants to bed you ..

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by uncleseries: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by LuciferKristi: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Zaronxpanol:
[s]I am still confused why my manager will send me such an errand.. I was sitting on my desk when I got a call to see him in his office. Reluctantly, I went to see him. First of all, he congratulated me for been one of the outstanding marketing leaders in the bank for 2018. Later he asked me, if I am still seeing my ex-husband, and how do I cope with the emotional stress of been a divorced single mother. Then I responded, by telling him that I don't discuss family issues at work. He then stood up, and whispered in my ear, can you help me buy a pink bra and pant that smell nice like yours? I will love to present it to my wife as her birthday gift. He then dropped some cash and walked out of his office. I don't know what this man wants from me, please advise me.[/s]

Stop sharing the sexual fantasies you use for masturbation with us.

It should be private.

We have ours too!

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me? by uncleseries: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Madam, just enter okirika market pick pink pant ND bra XL go give your Oga, while going wear iron sanitary pad..forgive my curiosity oh, how did he know ur pant is always smelling Fresh? Just tell us the truth. Don’t be shy. Has he bin seeing it? U r not telling us something

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Thing To Be Seen As A Slay Queen? / Why I Am A Feminist / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.