Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Social Experiment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Experiment (1015 Views)

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women / Just a social experiment / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Experiment by MrDojo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hi everyone. Good evening and I wish you all a Happy New year.

I need your help in a Social Experiment that studies human relationship (among friends). Thank you, as you cooperate.

Question:

Which option will you choose among the following; one, you earn a salary of 100k per month, which makes you the highest earner among your Social group. All your friends earn at least 50% less than you do.

Two, you earn 500k per month, but you're the lowest paid in your Social group. With all your friends earning at least 300k more than you do.

Which option do you prefer? 1 or 2 ?

Thanks for taking your time to partake in this experiment.

Disclaimer: I'm not the original Creator of this Social experiment. I only want to observe the date that would be generated through NL's users.

Thanks for reading and let me know your choice in the thread. grin wink grin

P.s. sorry for posting this here. Lala or dominque please help me move to the right section. Thanks.

P.p.s. please move it to the front page too grin
Re: Social Experiment by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2019
I'll choose the second scenario.. I'm not a bad belle. Who 50k wan help?
At least, no one struggles here.

But you sef, it's too early in the year to be imagining things biko..

2 Likes

Re: Social Experiment by michealagbai: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Arya199

Boss. Forgive and forget. Allow peace to reign.
Remain blessed
Re: Social Experiment by Arya200: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
michealagbai:

Arya199

Boss. Forgive and forget. Allow peace to reign.
Remain blessed

Huh?
Re: Social Experiment by MrDojo(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
I'll choose the second scenario.. I'm not a bad belle. Who 50k wan help?

At least, no one struggles here.

But you sef, it's too early in the year to be imagining things biko..

cheesy grin
Re: Social Experiment by moriss33(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2019
The 2nd group nah...don't care if my friends earn more than I do....as long as am comfortable...besides its even better they do...that way they pay for most of the stuff when we hang out wink......(joking)

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment by MrDojo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
moriss33:
The 2nd group nah...don't care if my friends earn more than I do....as long as am comfortable...besides its even better they do...that way they pay for most of the stuff when we hang out wink......(joking)

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Social Experiment by Webcamseller(f): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Social Experiment by schoolboymatt(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
I choose option 1

Its hard to explain

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven And Punnani!! Watch Cossy Ojiakor And Her Friend Twerk Up In Pant / How Do You Treat Heartache? / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.