Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Experiment On Naija Married Women (2703 Views)

Just a social experiment / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by jeffmatt4u(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
So I decided to carry out a little social experiment on Nigerian married women to know their level of faithfulness they have for their husbands and marriage.
I created a fake Facebook account using a good looking guy, not too handsome though.
After setting up the account, I proceeded to sending friend request to my married female neighbors and others around my area.
After about a week, majority of them accepted the friend request and I began chatting them and familiarizing with them. Many of them told me they aren't married including my upstairs neighbors wife shocked (I was shocked).
I began flirt chatting with some while directly offering money to others for sex . To my astonishment, they agreed except one of my street lady who say he can't do such that she was married but others accepted my offer and waiting for a date.
My neighbor upstairs was even eager and agreed to meet me in the next town( where I told her I live) but she said she won't sleep over.
After a while I proceeded to delete the fake Facebook account.
So my question is, what is really happening to our married women?
Some conclusion I drew are
1. Maybe they are not happy in marriage
2. Maybe they marry who they don't love
3. They just want to taste another man
4. They needed money
5. They just want to flirt

Tell me what it is or add your own reasons.

The way I look at that my married female neighbor when ever I see her ehhh, I shake my head and pity my good neighbor her husband.

Tell me your take on this unfaithfulness.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by amnesty7: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin
You cannot be trusted, either.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
kon3 hard and prior to that some of them wanna have a taste of another BBC undecided
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by ahnie: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Stop stereotyping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by marlow1962(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Haha
Life’s hard man, help the poor anyway you can.
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
I'm not even surprised. The women can't be above 40 years.

98.713% of Nigerian married women below the age of 40 will cheat on their husband for a specific amount of money, while 92.8194% will cheat for free.

Only a fool will be expecting total loyalty from a Nigerian girl.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
You cannot be trusted, either.
How nah grin
What did I do?
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by advanceDNA: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
ahnie:
Stop stereotyping.

How is he sterotyping....?? He only reported the result of his small research...
.women dont like hearing women fvck ups.... but u like saying all men cheats......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by jeffmatt4u(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm not even surprised. The women can't be above 40 years.

98.713% of Nigerian married women below the age of 40 will cheat on their husband for a specific amount of money, while 92.8194% will cheat for free.

Only a fool will be expecting total loyalty from a Nigerian girl.
It's very scary

4 Likes

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Na mumu dey marry naija girls

3 Likes

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by emmaodet: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
jeffmatt4u:

So my question is, what is really happening to our married women?
Some conclusion I drew are
1. Maybe they are not happy in marriage -

Answer - If they are not happy in the marriage, is it the man feeding liabilities, run up and down everyday to put food on the table for them that is happy too?

2. Maybe they marry who they don't love -

Answer - Who love help? Love wey no fit pay bills, that one na Love?
Moreover,we all are just managing each other, many men too didn’t marry who they love but na condition make dem settle for what is available.
Have you ever wonder why poor men who became rich always marry a beautiful second wife or have mistresses outside? It is because those are the people they really wanted when they were younger but had no choice than to settle with the lazy, fat, ugly, dirty financial burden they call wives.

3. They just want to taste another man -

Answer - Maybe. A woman that was never faithful in a relationship when younger won’t likely stay faithful in marriage. Wedding or marriage doesn’t change the foundation we laid when we were younger.

4. They needed money -

Answer - Yes, they always need money yet can’t hustle for it legally.

5. They just want to flirt - same thing.

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Sniper101(m): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2023
It's more of number 5 and 3, I think.

The married young lady I once shagged, once upon a time, she was open enough to tell me that "curiosity" makes her have affairs; that she never fvcked anyone because of money nor because there was no love in her marriage.

the cravings to still want to go out out there and Explore is what's wrong with our young married ladies of these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Mikespecialone(m): 2:58am On Feb 02, 2023
What do you expect bro ?? Our women are the no 1 unfaithful women in the world

2 Likes

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by faceLAGOS: 3:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Durex already did a research on this.

I don’t know why op still spent energy & other resources on carrying out the research.

I’m only pitying their simp of a husband.

The way I go take dey smash my now married ex in future, I just dey imagine.

I actually want her to relax & enjoy the marriage for some years before contacting her again.

The foolish simp of a guy that “stole” her from me must get traumatized, also.

He even had the guts to call me on the phone to leave the girl alone, thinking he has found the lohl, not knowing the girl was just desperate to get married like one of her wayward sisters & friend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by anthonyuncle(m): 3:50am On Feb 02, 2023
they are simply unfaithful
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by koladata(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2023
The hard truth is that 99% of women will eventually have an extra marital affairs after 10years of marriage, you might be lucky to have married one of the remaining 1%
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by rex444(m): 5:01am On Feb 02, 2023
What if we spend too much time querying d real reason for our existence ?
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by SporaD8: 5:46am On Feb 02, 2023
jeffmatt4u:

It's very scary
The situation is getting outta hand!
If the married folks that make a vow are scarcely faithful, what then should we expect from the singles and datings?!

3 Likes

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Sniper101:
It's more of number 5 and 3, I think.

The married woman I once shagged, once upon a time, she was open enough to tell me that "curiosity" makes her have affairs; that she never fvcked anyone because of money nor because there was no love in her marriage.

the cravings to still want to go out out there and Explore is what's wrong with our married women of these days.

A married woman gave you free punanni and you are here typing with all joy and feeling like a horse!
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Ballzproblem2: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
most women aren't happy in their marriage, mostly because of poor finances ,poor sex life .
Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by emmaodet: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
most women aren't happy in their marriage, mostly because of poor finances ,poor sex life .

And you think most men are happy with the women they married too? the joke is on all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Durex already did a research on this.

I don’t know why op still spent energy & other resources on carrying out the research.

I’m only pitying their simp of a husband.

The way I go take dey smash my now married ex in future, I just dey imagine.

I actually want her to relax & enjoy the marriage for some years before contacting her again.

The foolish simp of a guy that “stole” her from me must get traumatized, also

He even had the guts to call me on the phone to leave the girl alone, thinking he has found the lohl, not knowing the girl was just desperate to get married like one of her wayward sisters & friend.
Lol... Don't know why I find the bold very funny. Ur whole write up funny guy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men: At What Age Did Your Heart First Break? / What Amaze U Most In A Woman / I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.