Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) (9287 Views)

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women / Just a social experiment / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Norman4real(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
So I created this account at around 2pm in the afternoon and within 30 minutes in had about 45 likes, but I personally hadn't swiped right to anyone. I just wanted to let the number of likes build up.
I checked back in an hour later and the likes were well over a hundred. I can't see the real number so it just shows "99+”.

I went offline for about 6 more hours and decided to make some "right" swipes and I guess what, I got well over 60 matches. Only about 5 guys that I swiped right and we didn't match. Consider that I was swiping systematically left and right so as not to be picky buy I still had a success rate of well over 90%

Now, I won't show the pics I used for this account coz they were stolen and aren't mine, but I'd say the women whose pics I used were 7/10. Not really the best, but not bad at all either.

Now this leaves me to wonder how many matches does the average girl get on tinder?? I'm guessing it's grossly abnormal. And after carrying out this experiment, it's no wonder these average looking girls be walking around with so much arrogance and exaggerated sense of self worth. But hey, good for them... they better enjoy this while it's available.

I'll be deleting this account tomorrow.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by poiunt: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
sorry to say, your information isnt new at all

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Norman4real(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
poiunt:
sorry to say, your information isnt new at all
hehehhehehehe I know. But there's always someone that hasn't realised it yet. And in any case it was always best if I tried it out myself and confirmed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na that dey amaze you.
I opened a fake female Facebook account with the picture of a dead far distant relative. The lady was 22 prior to her demise.
I get engagement like mad. Likes, messages. As a sharp guy behind female account, na so I task these guys for airtime. As i type now, I have 4,350 naira card on my phone.

Weak guys forming woke everywhere

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by flyingpig: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Omo girl life easy o
If i be girl i no fit poor for this lyf

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Norman4real(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Another thing I've realised is that women are not limited as to how many "right" swipes they can make on a free account.
On my original account I could make about 50 right swipes and I'd be prompted to buy the "premium gold" package if I wanted to swipe unlimitedly. Here I've been swiping for an hour non stop and I still haven't been restricted or asked to pay any money.

7 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by tidalstorm(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.
I opened a fake female Facebook account with the picture of a dead far distant relative. The lady was 22 prior to her demise.
I get engagement like mad. Likes, messages. As a sharp guy behind female account, na so I task these guys for airtime. As i type now, I have 4,350 naira card on my phone.

grin grin shocked

Naxo Hushpuppy take start..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Matheusmartin: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
I carried out similar experiments before in the past... Mine was face book..
I had over 700 friend requests and my inbox was filled with messages.

5 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

I have never sent an email, trying to toast any lady on NL or even on FB when it's active. It's a waste of time, and like you said it's only weak niggaz that do such.

11 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Offpoint: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wetin gain?

Dagrin talk sey "ashawo dey everywhere, even gays dey fear sey ashawo go collect all the boys for this year"

13 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Randal: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Norman4real:
hehehhehehehe I know. But there's always someone that hasn't realised it yet. And in any case it was always best if I tried it out myself and confirmed.
I thought tinder was for gay men
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Norman4real(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

Hahahhaha, that's very funny man. Personally I don't have the guts to engage in conversation under pretence, let alone start asking for money.
But there's a lot of simps out there that can easily give money out to girls online... Such fools deserve to be scammed and taught a valuable lesson grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Norman4real(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Randal:
the one for gay men is called "Grindr" and I don't think it's available in most African countries. But even on tinder there are some gay people, but you only see them if you search for them and identify yourself as a gay person.
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
tidalstorm:

grin grin shocked
Naxo Hushpuppy take start..

Na so na
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by SirMichael1: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

When you start dreaming of that Distant relative chasing you in your dreams, hope you know where lies your problem?

9 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Naso e dey start

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2020
95 percent of those men just want to chop puna and run cheesy
u don already dey collect money from them?
i think i am seeing an indian among the guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Randal:
Grindr
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Tried same on baddo after deleting my account.I created female account with random picture of football. Got 40 likes and 15 chats in 20 mins before i deleted it. Better to meet babes online. The average online girl is overwhelmed

3 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by chiemmanuel(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Did it in 2go those years, I got lots of airtime, I had to sell some, one even traveled from Ph to my location, I off phone
Some Men are so desperate for new pussay, they can deny their existence
Just 2minutes in a chat room, log out and see messages
I had to stop when I started getting confused about my gender like Bob risky
I had my female cousin pick their calls, it was hilarious and fun

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
When you start dreaming of that Distant relative chasing you in your dreams, hope you know where lies your problem?

Why will she chase me?
Na money she suppose dey collect, i dey collect for her
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Kriss216: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:

Why will she chase me?
Na money she suppose dey collect, i dey collect for her
Was she a prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by TIKAMBABA1(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

You can lie sha,so none called you to confirm you gender before sending card,at least to say hi?
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2020
TIKAMBABA1:
You can lie sha,so none called you to confirm you gender before sending card,at least to say hi?

They wan collect number, sure!
The rule i laid down is for them to send recharge card pin b4 the number.
Some fell for it while some japa
While some stil dey beg for bank recharge through the number.
My bro, people's blood dey hot.
Niggas are konjified
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
Was she a prostitute

No, just a regular girl She's cute tho
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by africandictator(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Yahoo boy doing experiment mtcheww!
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by careytommy37(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2020
I knew one Indian man would be there. The most sex-starved dicks in the world. It not like they are even endowed or can perform well o

16 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Queenslander(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

can you imagine? i just feel like slapping you, you opened a fake female fb account with a picture of your dead distant relative? See your mouth!! You obviously have no respect for the dead.. What do you think her immediate family will say if they get to find out? Better take down her picture, and let her rest in peace!! Mad man!!

6 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Queenslander(f): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2020
careytommy37:
I knew one Indian man would be there. The most sex-starved dicks in the world. It not like they are even endowed or can perform well o
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by SPOLO(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2020
try it on facebook na india men go make u delete am last last....a female friend of mine blocked Indian men tire..dem go dey send preek photos anyhow

9 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by KosiGee(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Queenslander:
can you imagine? i just feel like slapping you, you opened a fake female fb account with a picture of your dead distant relative? See your mouth!! You obviously have no respect for the dead.. What do you think her immediate family will say if they get to find out? Better take down her picture, and let her rest in peace!! Mad man!!

Some people don’t have any conscious. I feel bad reading that horror he wrote up there.

I don’t care how silly or foolish some men who frequent these sites are but anybody that posts false photos to deceive and scam others is worse than a scumbag. That includes all the yahoo yahoo rats browsing the net and committing all sorts of fraud online.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.